Yes 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 16, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 > >>

User Image

xxxxYOUR ( ATTENTION ) IS MY MEDICINE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi release my buried grief and inside lies healing
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx melodies◞ of sin ringing in my head mean nothing
                                      xxxxxxxxTHE FORTUNE THAT IS YOUR ▬ SMILE ))
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx guide me to ; paradise

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE. I'M A DELICATE FLOWER.

Sunlight filtered in the window of the room that both Emilia and Lyndi shared. She wasn't exactly a morning person to say the least, but the blinding light that focused itself on the girl's pale face caused her closed lids to flutter open, bolting upright to a sitting position as her glazed purple-hued eyes readjusted to the bright room. For a minute, she was left with the feeling that she was back in her own room, waking up to a normal sunny day. But that dream was shattered when the image of furniture that she knew didn't belong to her, came into view. Releasing a heavy sigh, Emilia pushed the bundle of blankets to the side, swinging her legs to the side of the bed, setting in onto the soft carpet. Eyes traveled to the bed opposite of hers, noting the lack of presence among its covers. Lyndi must have woken up earlier than she had. Not that it was a problem, but she would have wanted to wake up to a good morning or some other sort of greeting.

Slowly, she managed to pull her weight off the bed, sluggishly retreating into the bathroom to take a shower. Turning on the lukewarm water, she undressed sleepily, stumbling into the shower.

A good five minutes must have passed until Emilia forced herself out of the warmth of the shower, wrapping her white cotton towel around her slim figure. Without glancing in the mirror, she emerged out of the bathroom to get dressed in one of her most favorite outfits. She dressed slowly and carefully, occasionally pushing the damp purple hair out of her face. When that was done, she grabbed the dryer that was stored in one of her bags, plugging it on one of the wall sockets. Pushing on the switch, she dried her hair while idle thoughts occupied her mind. What was she to do? So far, the only thing that was worth doing on this island was acquainting herself with the other seniors who she would eventually have to live with for the next two months. It wasn't exactly a pleasant idea to think of. Turning off the dryer, she stuffed it back inside one of her bags and brought herself back inside the bathroom to put on light makeup.

After everything she could think of was finished and already accomplished, Emilia took a final glance at the window. By the looks of it, it was going to be a bright day and she could already predict that the heat would only rise from what it already was. Breathing in, the female gently took a hold of the locket that was placed daintily on the table right beside her bed. It was the necklace that kept her dead fiance's treasured picture within its metal grasp. Attaching the precious jewelry safely around her neck, Emilia decided that now would be a good time to make her appearance downstairs to get some breakfast. Then maybe, she'd spend the day at the beach or maybe do some exploring of the island.

Emilia slipped out of the room silently, closing the door behind her and with a slow pace, made her way towards the stairs. On the further end of the hallway, she saw closed doors and assumed that people were still sleeping. Her purple eyes wandered off to the door that specifically belonged to the friend she had made the previous day; Keaton. Last night had ended abruptly as soon as both bid their farewells after getting a late night snack. She had managed to avoid the subject about Ein, telling him that she was fine despite the obvious lie that glowed in her eyes. Emilia knew she would have to apologize for lying, sooner or later. But for now, breakfast was still her main goal.

Descending the stairs quickly and quietly, the orchid haired female stepped inside the kitchen and headed immediately towards the refrigerator, oblivious to the fact that Haru and Eirwyn were present. As soon as she had grabbed a carton of milk, shut the door of the white box, and gotten a cupcake from the counter, Emilia turned around to head out the back door. But was halted in her steps when the bright pink hair of her childhood best friend filled her vision. And then there was Haru, who she barely gave any concern to. C'mon Emie, just say good morning to her. It's not such a big deal. Besides, you've given her enough pain already.. Swallowing the lump of hesitation and nervousness that resided within her throat, Emilia was able to give Eirwyn a gentle smile, sincere this time around. But she struggled to release the greeting she wanted to give. It was difficult for Emilia, after the guilt she felt about what she had done to the pink haired girl the night before. "Good morning, Ein" she paused, gaze traveling to the blonde hair that adorned Haru's head. Somehow, it distracted her from the anxiety that Emilia felt. Returning her eyes towards the hair that framed Ein's face, the smile grew slightly along with a boost of courage. "I'm sorry about last night. I was just really surprised when I saw you after so long." It was her first lie of the day, but she didn't want to hurt Eirwyn any longer. It made her feel so bad, so guilty. Emotions that she promised herself to avoid as much as possible. Positioning herself against the counter opposite that Eirwyn sat on, she set the carton of milk down, picking apart the cupcake in her hand and taking small bits of the pastry to place in her mouth.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. NOCTIS x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

˙˙˙sɹɐǝʇ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯ pǝsıʌpɐ noʎ
˙sǝʌɐʍ ƃuıɥsɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝuɹǝpu∩
˙˙˙ssıʞ ɐ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯ pǝsıɹdɹns noʎ

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

User Image
Liam looked at Jayden and gave him a cynical smirk. "I think I'm gonna start chargin yer arse each time I have to bail ou from jail." He grumbled and looked at the house with Jayden. Liam nodded in agreement to the size of the house, but he was familiar with "big" places. He scoffed at the memory of his home and his grandfather. "Damn old p***k." He cursed under his breath as they pulled up to the dock.

"Lets get those pissers up." He laughed as he grabbed his things and tossed them over the edge. He jumped and pulled a corkscrew off the boat just to show off a little. Not to any one in particular, he was just rubbing it in Jayden's face about his extreme skill. "Haru probably has a lass talkin to him already, the other's need a good ol' alarm clock." He pulled out his own pack of cigarettes and looked at Jayden. "When you going to buzz off those piece of s**t cigs and take some Lucky's." He laughed as he lit it and put out the match. His particular brand of cigarets were a little bit different from other's and not many liked the particular taste.

He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder and held the cigarette between his teeth as he walked towards the front door. He didn't even pay any attention to the red headed guy... What was his name? He shook his head and looked at Jayden. "I dread seeing Adoli. I swear that b***h could make the dead rise to walk away from her. He growled and kicked the handle of the door and then kicked the door open itself. "HARU! You little ********, where are you?"

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

sǝxǝɥ ɹnoʎ ǝsɐǝlǝɹ uǝɥ⊥
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
uɐƃǝq noʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʞɔɐq ʇɥƃıᴚ

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
ǝpısuı ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʇɹɐdɐ uɹo⊥

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
uıʞs ɹnoʎ oʇuı ʞɔɐq ǝɔɐᴚ

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ƃuıɹq noʎ lʍɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʎq

Timid Fatcat

User Image▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
_____Maybe I'm a different « вяєєd »
_________________Maybe I'm notℓιsтєɴιɴg」. . .
_____________________________So blame it on myα.d.d. baby ~
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Protected from the sun, Adrian sat inside in a seating area alone on the boat headed to the dreaded island that his senior class was rewarded with. His iPod was resting on his lap, shuffling through his debstep playlist as he leaned on the arm rest with his elbow, his chin resting on his hand. His feisty red hair shaded over his closed eyes as he sat there sleepishly. Adrian was not looking forward to this trip at all. He didn't want to be on an island, away from most of the adult body that made the rules that somewhat protected him at school. Just the thought of what or could happen made him feel a little sick... or was that from the boat? All he knew was that he would much rather being at home in his room leveling up his character on a recent online game he picked up.

A light tap on his shoulder made his eyes shot open. A worker on the boat was talking to him, but he couldn't make out what he was saying. Adrian pulled out one of his ear buds and asked him to repeat. "We are at the island now." The worker told him, then went back to what he was doing. How nice of him... I would have rather to just stayed on the boat. Adrian let out a long sigh as he put his ear bud back in, slipped his iPod into his pocket, and stood to his feet. He grabbed his messenger bag that was on the floor and pulled it over his head to lay it on his shoulder, then began to make his way to the exit.

as he approached the exit, he noticed two guys infront of him leaving the boat as well. He knew who they were instantly. The two of them were jerks; Jayden and Liam. They made fun of him in the past and of course they were going to be here with him. Shouldn't they be in jail or something? He thought to himself. Adrian lowered his head and slowed his pace so that he could keep more distance between him and the two jerks. They were defiantly not the first two people he wanted to say hello to.

A bright, hot glow encased Adrian's body as he left the boat and found the sand; The sun. Being a hermit like Adrian is, the sun isn't exactly his best friend. The warmth dug into his hoodie, heating his skin. He placed his hands into his jean pockets and stomped his way across the desert that would be "the beach". It felt like he was crossing the Arabian Desert; His magical oasis being a dark room with a MMORPG opened up on his laptop. After a long, agonizing couple minutes, Adrian reached the destination at the housing. Adrian noticed that Liam had kicked in one of the doors, so he decided finding a different entrance would be safer for him. He cautiously crept in the next door he found, not sure if everyone was sleeping or there at all. The door he had found took him to the main living room area. Adrian's eyes searched the room; He felt like a sheep waiting for the slaughter.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_Where I am: Living room

_Who I'm with: No one

_What I feel: Cautious/Nervous

_Outfit:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Noble Celebrant

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ tired ] xxxx [ kitchen ] xxxx [ Liam, Jayden, Haru, Eirwyn, Emilia ]

Why was morning light so bright? It was like thousands of needles jabbing into his eyelids. Tristan Serlo was not a morning person by any means. In fact, it was rare he even made it to school on time. If he did, he had a habit of spending his first period in the principal's office, more than likely for going off on his teacher for lecturing him about being late. Couldn't they be happy he showed his damn face in the first place? At least that hell was done with. Now he only had to worry about college and his evening classes, when he decided to start.

It wasn't like the blue haired male was actually sleeping. That was impossible, seeing as his friends Liam and Jayden were around, chatting frequently. At first he had cursed them, telling them to stay the hell away from him, but it didn't work. In the end he had sat up and conversed for awhile. Hearing about Jayden's fight had been entertaining. Even Liam talking about picking him up had been entertaining, seeing as how a few of the officers seemed to be pissed. Then they retreated further onto the deck and Tristan had leaned back on his chair, face towards the brightening sky. His blue eyes were sielded by eyelids, but the rising sun had made sleep impossible from that point on. It was too bright. Then land was announced and sleep became impossible. Well, it had been worth the try.

Lazily, Tristan slung a large black bag over each shoulder and made his way across the deck, bringing up the rear of passengers. Liam and Jayden were too energetic and moving much faster than him. Then there was that other kid. He was gay, if Tristan remembered correctly. Or something like that. He was too tired to even process or think about it. What he needed was coffee. Any kind of energy really. As long as it woke him up and got this sleep off his back.

Liam's loud voice rang in Tristan's ears, causing him to squint his eyes. "The ********, bro? Maybe you should join a death metal band with those lungs," he shook his head and made his way into the house. His eyes scanned the surroundings. Well, he was a day late, but at least he showed. At first he had been considering skipping the entire thing and enjoying some more main stream beaches, that were nude. Then again, why not hang with his friends and pick up chicks for one last time? "This place better have coffee," he muttered before heading in the direction he figured the kitchen was.

So it wasn't exactly the right way, which irritated him. The first direction took him into the livingroom, which led to nowhere. Then he found the way to the kitchen, which involved the main entryway. Upon entrance, he spotted Haru and Eirwyn, along with that Emilia chick. The air seemed heavy, almost threatening, but seeing as Tristan was Tristan, he didn't really care. Instead, he dropped his bags and blurted, "The ******** is this?" He ran a hand through his hair with one of those lazy smiles girls seemed to drool over. "Ya know it's way too early to be awake, right?" Well whatever. It didn't smell like coffee, so that meant he would have to find his own to make.

Beloved Dabbler

✕✖ xx S.tats: xx ✖✕
[Click Picture Below to see Profile~]xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxx✕✖ T.houghts:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ M o r n i n g B i t c h e s~

xxxxxx✕✖ P.lace:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ His and Haru's R o o m. Just In the B u i l d i n g.

xxxxxx✕✖ W.ith:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ H a r u.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX L i a m.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX J a y d e n.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX T r i s t a n.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX E i r w y n.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX S o m e P i n k H a i r e d C h i c k.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX O t h e r s~

xxxxxx✕✖ W.hat:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ E i g h t e e n.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H e t e r o s e x u a l.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX P o p u l a r.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX M a l e.

xxxxxx✕✖ O. o. c: On my iPod, mistakes... Suckish post is suckish x

User Image
━━━━ ━━━━

[α ɴ g ɛ ℓ σ " ɗ ɛ ℓ " я σ s α я ι σ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ A n g e l o ' s mental morning bell rang for an awakening, his usual school habits still active but dropping slowly. A lazy glance to the side told him that it was still too early to get up, the sun having barely risen, but his system wouldn't allow a snooze button no matter how hard he tried to get back to sleep. Twists and shifts for comfortable settings got him nowhere, only disheveling his clothes and hair even more than it already had been. He kept getting a disturbing image in his head of Haru, singing some loud song like a girl. It was horrifying but strangely amusing. It was enough for Angelo to get himself laughing again. Of course, it wasn't hard to imagine Haru doing such a stupid thing, and there would be no surprise if it was more of a reality than a dream. He would. Finally the brunette teen gave up and sat up, soon after, dragging himself to a bathroom across the hall. A quick shower was in order, not having dressed out from his yesterday clothes the night before. After the short refreshening, Jello picked out a set of clothes fit for the Summer: V-neck, swim shorts and vans included, all coordinated to look like a decently matched set. With his hair still in wet clumps, dripping down his neck, Angelo slung a mid-sized towel around a single shoulder and headed for the kitchen.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ J u s t as he'd come to find his room, the brunette teen led himself out. It wasn't so hard finding his way around the big house so much anymore now that he'd played his little Eenie Meenie guessing game. A smile surfaced on his face, already indicating that today would be a good day. The sun was out, and it was looking bright; A great way to begin the long vacation. Of course, some things like the cat fight in the sand had to be over looked, but still, this was going to be fun~. A familiarly retarded song-voice was heard ringing down the halls, earning another chuckle from the Del Rosario male. Turns out that Angelo didn't wake up too long after long-time blonde jerk friend, his mistaken lyrics audible from not too far behind. Angelo made his appearance into the kitchen, finding more faces than he'd expected. Haru was there, and silencing the singing bird were two powder puffs, Eirwyn and Lexi. Lyndi was around as well as an unfamiliar girl with magenta hair. He's seen her around but he barely knew her name, a part of him wanting to know more than just that though. Putting the matter for another time, the wet teen helped himself to the fridge, leaning against it for a moment as he searched for something appetizing. "Hey Haru, maybe you should think 'bout goin' fr American Idol. Bring home that money prize for me when you win?" Angelo couldn't help but tease. It was too fun, and it was always first thing on his to-do list. After picking out a short brushel of grapes from the chilled environment, he turned and his eyes connected with the others, his smirk spreading into a half-assed grin. At the moment, his little bunch of grapes seemed more alluring than the girls, Angelo never really having been the super sexual type like the others. It was odd, but he couldn't give a rat's a** for the matter. It was just one of his mood swings, and right now he was feeling like the calmer personality. That was ire to change once they hit the beach.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ T r i s t a n, Jayden and Liam had made their arrival notified, two of the three calling out with foul language. Nothing that Angelo wasn't accustomed to, but their well-beings still entertained him like the first day they'd all met. Jayden was the chill kid, Liam sometimes had major anger issues, and Tristan was just... Tristan. Popping a grape in his mouth, Angelo greeted all three with a "Where've you dickheads been?" It came in a smooth slur of words, the boy taking in another grape. This time he sucked on it for a while before breaking it's skin, just to linger a little more on it's juices. Angelo was leaning on a counter now, an elbow propped up to hold his position, the other hand holding the grapes. His slender fingers twiddled at twin grapes, his foot began to tap at a quick paced fidget. No matter how early it was, Angelo couldn't keep still, eager to get out and do something. Yesterday was a boring disaster and a solid determination burned adrenine in his heart for anything that got him moving.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ T e x t. S p e a k. Think. NPC.

____ My first kiss went ____ a little like this ____ *kiss*
____ and twist ____ *kiss kiss* and twist

____ Lips like licorice, tongue like candy

User Image

User Image

User Image

Un Fiato
[. homicidal toe socks .]

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The ride to the resturaunt was a rather quiet one considering Lyndi felt awkward about the situation. Once they got there and they sat down at their table, Lyndi was feeling a bit better. She nodded slightly when Lexi told her she could get what she wanted. She let her blue eyes wander over the menu casually, but her mind was somewhere else. Why exactly was Lexi being so nice to her? And why did Eirwyn ask her such a weird question last night? It was all just mind-boggling. Her blue eyes glanced over the menu at the blonde, who was looking at her own menu. She observed her for a second curiously. She didn't look sick or anything..She looked like normal, Lexi. If Lyndi even knew what normal Lexi was that is.

Finally, she decided what she wanted and with a sigh she set down her menu. She gave a small smile in Lexi's direction right before the waitress came over. They ordered their food, and then once she left, there was silence between the two. Lyndi's blue eyes looked down at the table, then out the window, then back to Lexi. She finally decided to say something. "Thanks..for this..I mean." She paused for a second. "Can I ask why you're doing this for me? It's not...normal." She glanced away at the use of the word.

In Lyndi's mind, she silently wondered what was going back on at the beach house. Was everyone awake now? She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, and focused on speaking with Lexi..and figuring out why the powderpuffs were suddenly wanting to be 'buddy buddy' with her. There was something going on...Oh gosh, they weren't going to try to convert her were they?! She didn't know if she could handle that...

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: at a restaurant ﹜
    ﹛ How I'm feeling: Nervous/Curious﹜
    ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Lexi ﹜

╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.--
Suki_Veil
User Image

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Alexandria Rose

User ImageLexi giggled a bit as she looked at the nervousness on Lyndi's face. She knew that the powder puffs were known for doing mean things, but Lexi herself had never done anything wrong. "I just thought that we could hang out. You know, get along better? And this is also as an apology for yesterday. Adoli was out of line and I should have tried to stop her sooner. I feel guilty for not doing so." Lexi said softly before sipping at her cup of water that the waiter had put on the table for them. Her moss green eyes sparkled as she looked at the blond girl across the table. Every so often she would glance down at the menu, trying to figure out what she wanted.

When Lexi finally had something in mind to order, she closed the menu and watched as the waiter walked over to them. Lexi allowed Lyndi to order first, then ordered some blueberry pancakes for herself. When the waiter walked away, Lexi exhaled softly before speaking.
"Did you every think about getting revenge on Adoli for what she did to you last year?"

User Image

~*~ Where am I: A restaurant~*~
~*~Who am I with: Lyndi ~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: Mischievous~*~
~*~ What am I thinking: "Revenge is sweeter than candy. ~*~
~*~OOC razz oor Lyndi is stuck with Lexi~*~

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

Lyndi simply stared at Lexi as she stated that she simply wanted to hang out with her, but then as she explained how she felt bad about yesterday and Adoli's antics, she frowned slightly. "Oh..Well, that's okay. I'm over it already. I wouldn't let a simple scuffle like that ruin my summer." She said softly, finishing with a small smile. The waiter came over and took their orders. Lyndi ordered buttermilk pancakes with hazelnut syrup, along with a side order of milk. She watched as Lexi ordered the blueberry pancakes silently. She was glad that Lexi was ordering something filling. The girl was tall and extremely lean, and sure she had a good figure, but at times it seemed the girl didn't eat enough to keep her healthy. Of course, Lyndi would never tell Lexi that..

As the waiter left, Lyndi bit her lip at Lexi's question. She was quiet for a few moments and then she leaned forward slightly and rested her arms on the table. "You're not the first person to ask me that." Haru's face flashed before her eyes as she said this, as well as Stephen, Fiona, and Adrian's. She looked down at the table, then her finger began to trace the patterns that adorned it. "Well, I mean of course I've thought about it..." She paused and bit the inside of her cheek gently as she thought about what to say next. "But I don't know if I want to stoop down to her level.." Her bright blue eyes shifted their gaze to look at Lexi. "I don't want to like, sneak into her room and cut off her hair or anything like that...but I admit I am tired of her pushing me around..." She gave a smile. "That's why I tackled her a** yesterday." She blinked at her foul language and she covered her mouth with her fingers. "Op..sorry, that sorta just slipped out." She had a feeling she was blushing considering her cheeks felt warm now.

﹛ How I'm feeling: Little nervous.. ﹜

O.O.C.--
Suki_Veil
User Image

User Image

User ImageLexi giggled even more as Lyndi got embarrassed over cursing. She shook her head a bit, before sipping some more water. "Haha you are absolutely adorable Lyndi. You mustn't fret over a silly thing like a teensie little curse word. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I was when you tackled her yesterday. To see you so assertive made my day." Lexi told her with a happy smile on her face.

When the waiter brought the food over, she kindly thanked the waiter. He gave a small nod and tried to hit on her before walking off. Lexi pretended not to notice, wanting to be polite towards Lyndi.
"So, why don't you tell me about yourself? I would love to get to know you better and perhaps...be friends in the future? I know asking to be friends right away would probably be too pushy."

User Image

~*~ What am I feeling: Mischievous~*~
~*~ What am I thinking: "Revenge is sweeter than candy. ~*~
~*~OOC:~*~

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Stefan sat quite happily in the early morning sun for about an hour, although he didn't make as much progress through his book as he expected. He kept getting distracted by thoughts of the previous day, admiration for the view below him, and furtive glances towards the balcony door to Fiona and Stella's room. The hope for an early morning rendezvous faded gradually as his hunger grew, however, romantic idealism giving way to simple pragmatism. He'd find her after breakfast, maybe. He knew she tended to wake fairly late.

Moving back through his room, he made his way back down to the kitchen. Perhaps now there would be some staff around? This whole mansion had a pretty strange arrangement. It wouldn't bother him overly if there wasn't, though - he could rustle up something simple and get on with his book.

It shouldn't have been a surprise to find the kitchen full, if he'd given it a moment's thought - but he hadn't. He hesitated in the doorway, but he wasn't going to go without breakfast just because the kitchen was full. Besides, there was a chance - however slim - that this holiday might just go by without too much unpleasantness, and Stefan liked to try for optimism.

"Morning everyone."

[summary - back in the kitchen, looking for breakfast]

solardancer

[. homicidal toe socks .
                                    ]

Un Fiato

lady buns

Furry of Wolves

The Dreaming Panda

Distinct Seeker

User Image

User Image

Lyndi smiled when Lexi told her she didn't have to apologize for cursing, but then felt her cheeks flush again when she told her that she was proud of her for being assertive yesterday. She looked down at her bottled water and her hand which was gripping it lightly. "I've never been called adorable and assertive in the same sentence before.." Her voice was soft and hushed while her fingers played with the paper label. Then the waiter returned with their food and Lyndi thanked him with a polite smile. It was obvious that he was trying to hit on Lexi, but surprisingly she ignored him and he returned back to work.

Lyndi took her first bite of her pancakes when Lexi spoke up about wanting to get to know her. She swallowed her pancakes too quickly, and using her water she was able to clear her throat. Shame she wasn't able to enjoy that first bite fully considering they were absolutely delicious.

"Ahem..well." She paused and then took another drink of her water before she continued. "I don't really know where to start I guess.." She stuck her fork in her pancakes and stared down at them for a second, then looked back to Lexi. "I am top in our class..as far as scores go..and.." She smiled nervously before continuing. "..I like to read too. I'm a speed reader." She lifted the piece of pancake that was on her fork to her mouth and then ate it. When she swallowed, she sipped at her milk then glanced to Lexi. "Now your turn. It's only fair." She said softly with a shy smile.

For all Lyndi knew, she was awful at this sort of thing. Interacting with people like this. For some reason, it felt more like an interview than anything. Was it suppose to feel like that? Lyndi guessed not.

﹛ How I'm feeling: Satisfied (yummy breakfast!) ﹜

O.O.C.--
Suki_Veil

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

Fiona, when she was finally ready to face the day, walked outside to the balcony with a deep breath in. It was going to be a hot one, it was obvious by how the sun was rising and how the wildlife seemed to act in the forests. Fiona looked over at Stefan’s balcony, a slight frown on her face. She thought about waiting to see if he would come out, though her stomach had other ideas as the smell of breakfast foods wafted up from the first floors.

Fiona left room and walked down stairs, feeling colder as she left the warmth of the sun and went into the kitchen area. Already the sound of voices filled her ears as she neared it and she tried to listen to find Stefan-nearly running into his back, stumbling around him. “G-good morning Stefan,” Fiona said, getting her balance back and turning to look at everyone hanging in the kitchen. “Hello everyone,” She nodded with a shy smile.

They were either going to make a big deal about them or not care at all. They were a pretty fringe group and kept to themselves so some people didn’t even know who they were. She was thankful for that, but hoped it wouldn’t make them interesting either.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Satellite-Guster♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit
            Erix Griffon

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Stefan blinked, quite taken aback when Fiona suddenly careened into his field of view. He hadn't expected THAT... not that it was unwelcome, of course. The frustrated thought crossed his mind that he should have waited just a few minutes more on that balcony. Idiot... but too late now.

"Ah... haha. Hey, Fiona. Did... did you sleep well?"

He smiled at her, quite forgetting about the rest of the room - who could not have failed to notice them, since he announced himself so clearly immediately before this happened... When the rest of the world finally managed to catch his attention again he realised just how many people were watching them fumblingly flirting, and felt the inexorable blush begin. Oh, dear god.

[summary - Super double awkward combo! Albeit in a short post.]

solardancer

[. homicidal toe socks .
                                    ]

Un Fiato

lady buns

Furry of Wolves

The Dreaming Panda

User Image

User Image

User ImageLexi started to eat her pancakes as well. She was hoping that Lyndi would be able to open up to her eventually. Thinking about herself, she shrugged a bit. "Hmm well I am going to be throwing a party soon. I figured we all need to get along better. What else? Oh yes I am also a vegetarian which is not something a lot of people know about me." Lexi then sipped at her water before trying to figure out what else to say. She could tell that Lyndi was nervous to talk to her like this.

When Lyndi mentioned that she was the top of the class, Lexi smiled brightly. She wasn't surprised that Lyndi was smart, but she was happy for her.
"That's amazing! I am really happy for you. I'm sure you have tons of colleges scrambling to have you attend their school. Have you chosen any schools yet? Or at least something to do?"Lexi was enjoying the conversation, since most of her conversations consisted of hot guys or juicy gossip.

User Image

~*~ What am I feeling:Happy~*~
~*~ What am I thinking: "Lyndi is quite cute when she's nervous."~*~
~*~OOC:~*~

Distinct Seeker

User Image

User Image

After taking another bite of her pancakes, Lyndi's eyes widened when Lexi stated she was going to throw a party. "Oh, wow, a party. Well, that will be fun. It would be nice if everyone got along.." She stated softly. Truthfully Lyndi was a bit nervous at that thought. A party meant a lot of people..all together...in close proximity. Well, she was trying to turn over a new leaf for herself by being a little more sociable. It was time to face the music. "A vegetarian? Really?" Lyndi giggled. "I couldn't do that. I may not look like it, but I enjoy a good hearty steak." She paused, and thought perhaps she'd over stepped. "But I completely understand vegetarian's views, and I respect them." She nodded slightly, hoping she'd made amends quickly to her previous statement.

Lyndi smiled as Lexi said she was happy to hear she was at the top of the class. However her smile faltered when Lexi mentioned schools. She turned her gaze back down to what was left of her pancakes, which wasn't much. She was already full, so she set down her fork. She placed her hands in her lap, then looked back to Lexi. "Yea, quite a few schools have called and sent letters and all that.." She paused and then smiled. "I'm just not sure what I want to do yet."

Truthfully, Lyndi wanted to pursue her dancing and go to a professional academy. But..they were all so expensive..and money just wasn't something Lyndi had. Scholarships weren't offered to her only because she danced at a small studio that wasn't known for it, therefore no academies really knew about her talent. The past year Lyndi was regretting not going to some larger dance studio, but then again, it wasn't her fault. It cost way too much to go and with her studies interfering, she hadn't been able to hold down a part time job...all her attempts had been futile.

Glancing down at her plate, she gently pushed it away from her. Her blue eyes found Lexi again and she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I'm thinking maybe Harvard Law School, but then again I'm not sure I'd be a great lawyer, considering I'm normally so quiet." She laughed softly, and her hands gripped each other tightly in her lap. Not really wanting to dwell on that topic much longer, Lyndi spoke up quickly. "We should stop on the way back and pick up some things for the party. I've never really went shopping for a party before though, so sorry if I'm not really any help..." She smiled shyly, but sweetly.

﹛ How I'm feeling: Full// A bit sad. ﹜

O.O.C.--
Suki_Veil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash