Magic 4
        Adept 3

Target:
        Atk:
        Def:
        Adp:
        Mag:

User Image

"The summer of peace has come and gone, the fall of revolution nears its end."

"...My redemption is too long of a path for you to even comprehend, Ara. The mistakes that I've made in the past all catch up to me one way or another. Rhae- ...Talus has helped me more than he can imagine. I am not justifying my actions, and neither am I doing the same for Ephraim. The difference is that Ephraim had you, and yet you chose to escape. Why? If you cared for him so much, you would have stayed with him, just as Talus did with me. He knows there's evil in me, yet he remains a faithful companion. And yet you're here. What does that say about him?"

Tiamat casually leaned against the wall, realizing the rising anger in the young halfling as she spoke. She was adamant about protecting Ephraim, that was for sure. The Dragonkin could appreciate her conviction and hope. Honestly, if she found herself in the position that Ara was in, she may act the same way. But there was no other way, and that was the difference between her and Ara. Tiamat understood the urgency of the situation.

The last of Ara's little speech didn't come as a surprise to her. Tiamat only listened in silence, her features revealing nothing of how she felt. "Understand that the path we are trying to put you on is neither the path I took or that Nagendra took. We don't need another Death Dealer, we don't need another Dragonkin threatening cities and working for the Demon King. Don't you see? You are my redemption. I can teach you things about yourself you don't even know, unlock powers you will never be able to use on your own. I can lead you down the path that I should have taken a long time ago." The Dragonkin stood away from the wall, but this time she made ready to leave. "Talus can't help you control your powers, because all of his are locked in Rhaegar. We barely understand how you can exist as the daughter of an elf and a Dragonkin, but you do. You are dangerous until we know what you can do. However, if you don't want to accept my help, then I cannot force you to take it. I must go, time stops for no one."

As Tiamat opened the door and stepped out, she stopped halfway and looked back over her shoulder.

"I can't lose Talus...not again."

And she walked out, closing the door behind her.

"Make no mistake. Winter is coming."
        User Image

Alexander Kylandros

Starlight Flower
      User Image
      𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞𝖆 𝕻𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖍
      ▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
      59/59 HP
      Heal+7
      Attack+3
      Defense+2

Adept+3

Heals cast/day: limit (1)

Party: Tythrs
      OOC:
      Special Ability: Myth'Ondath: Heal an ally 4d6

ⒷⒾⓄ
      Name: Theya Purah
      Race: Demikin
      Class: Cleric
      Height: 171 cm
      Theya is raised into a family of high nobility. Her parents are heroes of legends
      and all her life she has lived in their glory. As a female, she inherited most of her
      mother's powers. Often, Theya is told that she is a spitting image of her mother.
      After a life-threatening encounter, her hair changed color to match her father's.
      She does not know why.

Then man before her gave her the creeps. There was a peculiar "air" about him that send chills down her spine. How in the world did he know her father? They were not alike in any way, but she knew better than to just assume anything. She was quiet and she did not make any move in his direction. The weird contraption thing didn't help matters much. What kind of sorcery was he up to? Surely this was not Aies Sedai at work. Or was it? "Lying isn't only a thing that humans do. I've seen countless people do it. How can we trust you? And why did you have your pet spider attack us if you were told to help us?

She remains close to Jackleen. She wouldn't leave without her.

Azure_Leryn

Starlight Flower
User Image
𝕹𝖎𝖒𝖚𝖊
65/65 HP
Attack+8
Defense+4

Party: none
OOC:
Special Ability: Iron Guard: Nimue gains +3 defense for 3 turns

ⒷⒾⓄ
Name: Nimue Diana Ludain
Race: Human
Class: Knight
Height: 153 cm
Nimue keeps her past close to the vest. What is known is that she was raised on a farm,
and she wears a very gaudy suit of gold armor. Oh yeah.. it can talk too, but only she could hear it.
Most people think she's just talking to herself but it's called "Seraphiel.

Nimue waited among the gathering of people. Most of them were quiet. All of them were tired. She looked around and there wasn't a single person there who hadn't lost someone over the last month or so. And what was the most surprising to her was how few people there were now after all the fighting. Yes, a lot were still on their way from Teghelm, but it still seemed eerie and sad at the same time.

"I doubt they'll last the night." Her golden armor spoke to her and Nimue clenched her fists.

"They've made it this far. We're stronger than you think." She replied under her breath but still with conviction and confidence. The princess came out to address them. This was really the first time she got a good look at her. Her first thought was one that was probably on the mind of a lot of others. "She's just a kid."

"So are you."

Nimue grinned. He was right. They were all kids, weren't they? This was the world they lived in now. She listened to her speech. Her words were moving but she could tell that Nadya was being honest and that's all a knight like Nimue could ever ask for. It was safe to say that Nimue liked her from the very beginning.

When she was done (or cut short by a stomach emergency) Nimue took a few steps forward. Her gold armor was easy to see and she looked directly at Nadya. "I come from a farm as well." She smiled at her and then she looked around at all the knights around her. She pointed to one of them and said, "Sir Harold is a blacksmith's son from Teghelm. Lady Arlene worked in the mess hall before becoming a knight. Sir Gunther was a toy-maker until he was 20. Not all of us have noble blood, but we all have this is common. " She holds her sword up in the air. "This is our home, and you are our Princess. You will never stand alone! We will fight with you until the very end. Hail Madora! Hail the future queen! Hail the dead, and Hail to the future!" The other knights joined in with raised swords and they cheered together until everyone else joined in too.

Starlight Flower

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Seign Sieghart
Company: Alone-> crowds

Though heavily wounded, the man walked without any stagger as he treads through the forest. Though the man lost his memory, he can tell by instinct that he has to get out of here as soon as possible. Seign stumbles upon a huge particular tree on which seems to be a younger man was sitting against. The younger man had a similar attire he has and seemed to be critically injured as well. The younger man took notice of Seign and in response, Seign walks over to him. The younger raised his arm slowly and lifelessly before speaking, "H-head right... from here. Y-you have to escape..." Right before the younger man say anything, a wounded demonic figure cladded in armor entered the scene as he approached Seign from the side with malicious intent.

Seign pulled out his blade unconsciously on his main hand and raised his shield with his other arm. The demonic figure pulled out its sword from the sheath that was attached to its tasset and immediately lunged his sword at Seign. Seeing a flash behind his eyes, Seign quickly dodged to the left awkwardly. The demon was surprised that Seign managed to dodge the attack despite the wounds upon Seign's body. This was a perfect opportunity for Seign to punish the demon for underestimating him and cut the demon's head off. However, Seign was still in his guarded position as he continued to raise his shield and his sword pulling back. As the younger man and demon sees this, they wondered what was going on. Was the injury on Seign's body at fault? The demon smirked before attempting to slash horizontally toward Seign's abdomen. At that moment, the younger man shouted, "Parry with your shield!" Seign listened and reacted quickly as he does so. As Seign bashed his shield against the sword with huge force, the demon staggered. "Cut his head off!" And so he did as he slashed the demon's head off with a huge swing with his blade.

As Seign and younger man carried each other side by side and heads toward the escape route, the younger man repeatedly told Seign to leave him be. Seign refused the younger man's repetitious request. Half-way along the way, the younger man stopped mumbling. Feeling concerned, Seign take a closer look at the younger man as he shook him. No response. Seign continued to carry the younger man anyway as Seign believes he was still alive. They were greeted by a woman who was wearing some-what similar attire as they were. She was also critically injured and spoke out, "Seign... let that boy go... did you not notice the lower part of his body are missing?" Eyes squinting, Seign looked at the younger man once more. She was right... Perhaps such man's body was separated along the way. As Seign dropped the young man's body on the leafy ground, the woman whispered foreign words as she points her finger at Seign. Few seconds later, Seign's armor was replaced with armor depicted in the image of this post. As Seign was enchanted with his new attire, Seign felt a distortion in space around him. With that last breath she has left, the woman whispered the word goodbye. In turn, he has disappeared from the scene.

The flash appeared from his eyes and his mind was distorted. As his vision came back slowly and his mind has slowly stabilized, the man looked around in despair. The surrounding was different and now there are more beings crowded around him. The crowds were murmuring among one another and seemed to be frightened or curious of this man. The man, still heavily wounded, believed they were his enemy and so he pulled out his blade once more. This caused a panic among the crowds as some ran away... some tells him to calm down... and some draw their weapons as well. Seign shouted in foreign words, as he demands everyone to back off. The words of this event was spread quickly.

As he found an opening to get away from the crowds that were surrounding him, he took the opportunity as he dashed through the small space between the crowds. As he runs away, it seems he is getting more and more attention from others. Feeling a bit troubled and bothered from unwanted attentions, Seign has to find somewhere where he can be alone... or fit in. First, however, he has to stop the bleeding and to prevent the closed wounds from opening.

The man entered the narrow alley with clothes hanging over the threadlines that were attached building to another. The man catches his breath as he assumes this was a good place to be alone for now. Well, he wasn't technically alone as he sees a hobo sleeping next to him. Without any hesitation, Seign snatched few clothes over the threadlines and rip them into several pieces. He decides to use these to patch the bleeding spots for now and so he do so.
The man then wondered where he should go from here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff