Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alexis
Queen of Toradon

User Image

Alexis:
20/55 HP
Attack+3
Defense+1

"I can not see my binds. There is a bag on my head and my wrists are bound behind my back. That is how they took me and that is how they've kept me."

What was the point of hiding who she was? She was in a pathetic state and was not as proud as her brothers.

"I haven't a clue. The only thing we have in common is being female unless you happen to be royalty. Perhaps the lost heir of Madora?"

Alexis let out of a puff of air through her nostrils.

"I am Queen Alexis of Toradon. I had assumed this was some sort of political scheme but if you claim to be someone who is not important than we can only assume the man in there is a twisted pervert. Perhaps he wants you for personal reasons. I have yet to hear any other in here. For now it is just the two of us as far as I know."

Alexis had grown up around such types. She always assumed all men were like this.

"He has yet to speak with me so I had assumed I was nothing but a prisoner to him but he's spoken with you. I've heard his laughter. Do not fear him, Ara. He is just a sad lonely man. Men have a desire to control women because of our free spirted nature. Stay strong and don't let him break you. Never let a man break you no matter what they do to you."
Ara

User Image
80/87hp
Attack+8
Defense+4

Music to go with post

"Queen of Toradon?!" Ara repeated trying to look in the direction of her voice. She wanted to see what the woman looked like. She must be a real beauty. That is what she had heard. The Queen of Toradon was a beautiful woman who lived with...Ara's thoughts went dark. The poor women grew up with Kane, Maxus and Castro. Ara had great respect for this woman but she had not expected her to be so...kind.

"Your brother, Kane. He came here with me. Ephraim released them on the condition that I surrender." When she said those last words, she became confused again. Again, why was she more important than the prince of Toradon.

When Alexis continued to speak of what Ephraim may want with them a cold chill ran up her body. If that was the case, why not take Teryn? She was an attractive strong female. Why only take Ara out of the group? Everything made her more and more confused.

"My friend, Teryn. She was there but Ephraim did not take her. She..." Ara paused wondering if she should let the woman know. If Kane knew, did Alexis know. Ara remained silent. She didn't want to give out any information about her friend away especially if there were other ears listening. The only thing Ara could think as a reason for her capture was whatever Ephraim had against her mother. He knew her as a child, did he not?

"He claims to have known my mother. I do not know why he has taken me but I had thought it something to do with her." She let out a long sigh and shook her head. "I really don't know but I promise you, i'll get you out of here."
User Image
𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊
▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
49/49 HP
Heal+4
Attack+4
Defense+3

Heals cast/day: limit (1)

Party: Grimm
OOC:
Special Ability: Blessing of Hell: When Shade rolls a critical or counter, instead of adding damage on top of her attack she regains HP equal to critical or counter bonus.

As did Grimm's eyes move to the horizon so did Shade's. Her expression was nothing but indifference like she was waiting for something amusing to happen. Her heterochromatic eyes cast a soft and gentle gaze ahead while her pale hair drifted with the passing wind. She stood tall and strait like a tree which made her a head-length's taller than most women she had targeted in the past. Of course she had never targeted what was termed: Dragonkin before.

It would appear like she did not pay any attention to Grimm. She did. She just did not feel the desire to acknowledge it. Shade did not trust the males aligned with the dark forces of the world. She had seen what they were capable of, and she had seen them bestow unspeakable horrors to women such as herself. They were mindless animals unlike the strong woman she served, Sorceress Yvette. She was lost before she found her. Shade was hardly as she was now. No one would recognize the girl that Yvette found so long ago that even time may have forgotten. Shade had tried to take her own life that day in a shroud of inescapable despair. She was cast out, beaten, and left with hardly a purpose but to end the pain forever and accept whatever afterlife she would be dealt in sin. But that would not come to pass.

There was still a scar across her abdomen right below her rib cage where Shade had tried to take her own life. She modified her breastplate so that it would not cover it. It was her reminder of where she had come from even though it was from a lonely place. She had long cuts of clothes sewn into her hip guards. The purple one fell partially over her thighs and the white one lay over her back end. Both flaps were moving in unison with her hair in the wind that came from Grimm's new form while he took flight.

Shade lifted her chin maybe a few centimeters and her bi-colored wings stretched out from her back. A light amount of feathers swayed around her and dropped on the ground just as she leaped and also took flight. Her powerful black wing gave her speed and the fine bristles of her white wing gave her agility. They took to the South over a channel of water to begin their journey to Tiamet who was in Madora.

Grimm in animal form did not bother her as much as his male form, but she still knew what was beneath. And to her that was an annoyance. "Do not get in my way, Sezuki.. A Dragon's fire leaves only ash." Something caught her eye from below. There was a boat crossing the channel and it was being attacked by a sea creature. No doubt it would make short work of the mortals. Everyone knew it was foolish to try to cross the channel. They had gotten what they deserved. Her thoughts did not remain on them. She was not ordered to care about them. They were going to Madora to hunt an even more ferocious beast.
User Image
𝕹𝖎𝖒𝖚𝖊
48/48 HP
Attack+5
Defense+3

Party: Bal, Fiona
OOC:
Special Ability: Iron Guard: Nimue gains +3 defense for 3 turns

The battle had finally ended and the beach was secure. As to be expected there were a lot of spontaneous celebrations about, and no one would blame them. Surviving certain death was not something that happened many times in a normal life span. That was unless you were a Knight of Madora like Lady Nimue. Being a Knight of Madora was a death wish these days as it would seem. Many of her friends had gone off to battle before and every time they came back there would be fewer. Nimue tried to not get attached to people for that reason, but she had such love in her heart that it was impossible. So she had mourned the deaths of many and she would have to do so again this time after the beach was attacked and so many of her fellow men and women in arms had taken their hero's end.

Nimue had to count her blessings that she had only suffered minor injuries. She had most of that to thank for her rare suit of armor that hardly dented and still had the shine as if it had come fresh out of the armory. "Praise be the Goddess in the heavens, we have risen victorious!" A stout fellow by the man of Bal took Nimue in his large arms and hugged her so tightly that he lifted her off the ground.

Nimue kicked her legs and squirmed and pushed her hands against his face when he tried to kiss her. "Let me down, Bal! Your stupid gut is crushing me!!" Bal was a little more than overweight when it came to that sort of thing. He was round as his name would ironically suggest. But for as large as he was he was a tank and more importantly, a good man. It was just a shame that her friend had started to develop feelings for her as of late. Nimue knew that he would take this moment to attempt something stupid like a proposal.

"Nimue, I could not allow myself to die because I had to live for something so much greater!" And here it was coming..

Nimue pushed herself from the man and punched him in his large stomach to force him to stop talking. "Bal, don't go down that road with me! I am happy that you are alive, so let's just keep it at that..." She did feel bad about not returning his feelings. He would have made a fine husband but she was not nearly ready for something like this. She was only fifteen... though her parents did get married when her mother was thirteen. Still, she had a soft blush on her cheeks that she hid from him. Bal slouched his shoulders. There was no doubting that he had planned to propose to her, and that had been abruptly stopped. He always wore his emotions on his sleeves. That big frown on his face made his look like the world was ending and Nimue hated when he did that. It always made her say something stupid like, "Buck up, partner. You know what sounds good? A big juicy steak with all the fixin's." Nimue never spoke like that so why would she do that now? Bal was making her sound like an idiot, but the mention of food was enough to make the man excited again.

"The feast tonight will be epic! I have to go get dressed!" He said like he had some more plans for later, and he ran off.

Nimue shook her head with a smile and she heard a vigorous cheer for the elf princess, Fiona. Nimue ran up to her and joined in on the cheer. And then she pulled on her hand to get her attention."Princess Fiona! You will join us for the feast tonight, won't you?"

Dangerous Gatekeeper

User Image
~ G R I M M ~

Assassin of the Sezuki Clan

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
HP: 45/45
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
Party: Shade
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As the two took flight over the forest and began to pass the great channel, Grimm also noticed three souls in a small boat battling a beast from the deep. Only fate could decide their outcome, for it was not his place to say otherwise. His belief was that there was no such thing as luck, only fate. One could not control the powers of the gods, for there was only one outcome to every life, and none could ever predict it.

Grimm had devoted his life to the blade and the teachings of the Sezuki Clan. Even a being as strong as he could never predict his final hours or when it'll occur. But to carry out his tasks, he would be willing to sacrifice anything and everything to achieve his mission. The Dragonkin was to be truly a test of his skills. From what little he had seen of her in battle, she was not to be underestimated. His mind pondered as he thought of the various ways to dispatch the beast without killing her. As long as her vital organs where not harmed enough for death to take her, they would be able to take her back with ease.

The voice of Shade grabbed his attention, tho it wasn't something that was of any use. "Tsk." The female was getting too full of herself already. If she was concerned with him being in HER way, she was bound to be doomed. But with Shade's warning, Grimm only responded with a slow nod of his head. He was not one to engage with useless bickering. Yana was better for such childish things, he had watched her since she was a child growing up with the Sezuki Clan. But for Shade to insult the Sezuki name otherwise, he would not have it. If she where to say such a thing again-

Thunder cracked the sky in the far distant clouds that swirled above Madora, they where getting closer to the battle.

Much time had passed before they arrived at their destination. Grimm swooped down with great speed towards the carnage below. He came upon one of the fallen siege ships and landed with great ease along the east side of the city. The moment his talons had grabbed hold of the iron surface, his body swirled with black smoke turning back into his humanoid form. A thick leather coat draped down his legs with grace, as he stood to his full height. His black painted eyes pierced through the fire embers scattered all about. All around him was dead warriors and knights of both sides along the shoreline. A burning ship not too far from where he stood swayed back and forth against the rocks. It would seem they had just missed the battle that took place here. The Dragonkin couldn't be far.

Grimm's head turned to face Shade as she landed next to him. His body as stiff as a statue and his eyes gazing deep into her own before speaking once more with a deep voice.

"We could cover more ground if we where to split up. I can take the south side, and you could search from the north. Once spotted, seek each other out and we'll await for the moment... Agreed?"

Eloen of the Mists

Fashionable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
        User Image
        ☩ ☩ Aura Varantheon ☩ ☩

HP 50/68
        Heal 10
        Magic 4
        Adept 3
        ~Location: Madora - West Gate
        ~Company: A lot of people

User Image

"As you will, Samantha." Aura briefly replied before nodding to the second part of the woman's words. Suddenly, a bright light fell upon their position. Both Samantha and Aura turned around and stared in shock and disbelief as the metal giant rose from the ground, then proceeded to fix itself.

Impossible...What kind of technology is this?!

The giant rose from the ground and turned to face Tiamat. Even from her position down at the ground, she could see the dragoness' eyes glimmer with excitement. Aura had to wonder how long it had been before the Dragonkin had faced a foe like this. No battle was destined to follow, however, as the giant turned around and began to walk away. The Horn of Veela sounded their retreat, prompting the Veelan army to turn and leave the Madoran grounds. Aura was stunned.

"They're retreating..." She said no no one in particular, thought it looked like she might have been talking to Lady Nalet. "But why? It doesn't make sense. Even with a giant like that...." Did they perhaps think they couldn't take Tiamat? She had, after all, completely annihilated the Neptune and inflicted enough damage on the Mothership to cause it to retreat. Well, either way, at least the danger was apparently over. She'd have to post sentries around the perimeter to ensure that they weren't being tricked. For the time being, however, the battle was over.

A cheer broke from one of their flanks, and upon turning around, Aura noticed a large man hugging a young knight in golden armor. Aura allowed herself to smile. She couldn't deny the people their triumph, even if she wasn't completely sure they were in the clear yet.

"Excuse me for a moment, Samantha. I must allow my people to celebrate their victory."

Motioning to Hetzel, Aura was taken up to the highest tower at the wall that still stood. She dismounted Sahloknir and turned to face the troops below. She allowed them a moment to notice she was up there, giving time for the commanders to re-organize their troops as best as they could before all eyes turned to Aura as she began to speak, her voice once again enhanced by magic so that all could hear her words.

"People of Madora! Friends from Welhon! Allies from Al'Ennore and Teghelm! Today, we have won a great victory against those who would destroy us, against those who would see us dead or broken! Despite their overwhelming numbers, the blue eagle of Madora still soars in the sky! Despite their might, we stood strong, but most importantly, we stood together!" Aura stepped closer to the edge of the tower and climbed up on one of the short walls that made up the parapets. One more step would send her tumbling to the ground below. "I know many of you have lost loved ones....And our walls lie in shambles....But we will rebuild! We will give our dead the glory they deserve! They will not be forgotten! Tonight, we will drink to their memory! Tonight, we will celebrate their life as well as the victory they helped us achieve! And tomorrow...tomorrow we will begin to rebuild our city to be even greater than before!"

"For the glory of our kingdom! Huzzah!"

"Huzzah!"

"For King Myrddin's memory! Huzzah!"

"Huzzah!"

"And for all of the great men and women who fought valiantly today! Huzzah!"

"Huzzah!"

"Now let us go, my beloved brothers and sisters, let us go and take care of our dead so that we may give them the rites of passing they deserve...."

Once she was done speaking, Aura jumped down from the short wall back down onto the floor of the parapets. She saw Hetzel looking at her with a wide grin and then, she was surprised when both man and dragon bowed down to her.

"If I may, Your Grace..." Aura was surprised to hear him address her like that. "Your sister, brother, and father would be so very proud of you. You've accomplished even more than any of them could ever have. As Hetzel and the dragon straightened up, the old knight approached her and patted her in the back. "Sahloknir and I are very proud of you too."

"Now, then....Let's head back down. We've all got work to do."

Aura nodded and, just as they were both starting to make their way down, a loud voice broke through the loud cheers of the Madoran people.

"TIAMAT!!!"

Both Aura and Hetzel turned around to look for the source of the voice, spotting a blonde-haired man holding a massive sword. Aura recognized that expression. It was one she herself had worn many times when she thought of her sister's killer. It was an expression of pure, deep-seated hatred and anger.

"Oh, no..." She couldn't see this one ending well....

Azure_Leryn

Hufflepuffychan

Alexander Kylandros

Eternal Aether

Eloen of the Mists

Azure_Leryn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

User Image
Sir Ren Poleon
Steward of Madora
---

12/60 HP ( -8 )
attack+1
defense+1

attack: 5+1= 6
defense: -- (8 magic damage)

---

The proud Steward began to crumble as the Living Doll announced herself to him. Her shrill voice ran chills through his spine as he struggled to keep his weary eyes open and blind to death. At the mention of his family and his weakness, he grit his teeth as if she were speaking the thoughts going through his own head. He shook his head violently before her magic bolt shot directly at him.

The bolt exploded at his chest and blood sprayed from his mouth as he flew back and landed harshly on his torn back. Ren groveled on the ground, out of breath from the sharp pain that bit at his spine.

He lifted his head once more- desperation settling in. He moved his eyes to the Animate Parasite as his voice cracked and pleaded.

“Please… Let me see them… I’ll do anything.. I do anything, please.. Let me see my girls… I want to see my lovely girls before I die… I want them to see me one last time.. So I can apologize… please! I’m begging you! I’M BEGGING YOU!!!”

He threw himself back onto his feet and he reached his hands out towards Mina in an attempt to grasp her.

Lung Qin Mei's Partner

User Image
xxxxx
Halfblood [ R O G U E ]

xxxxxнρ: 26/70
xxxxxαттαcк: +6
xxxxx∂єғєиcє: +7
xxxxxℓσcαтιση: Unknown
xxxxxsρєcιαℓ αттαcк: Currently nameless (psychosomatic illusion)

Sitting on the ground in a daze, Teryn looked around at their surroundings. Her hands were throbbing from hitting against the glass and she felt sick to her stomach. It wasn’t until Tidus grabbed her injured leg that she popped out of it. The action made her jump but she said nothing. She didn’t know what to say. Or what to do. As she kept thinking about Ara and what had happened, it got harder to breath properly. The first real friend she had, that she’d let herself have, in hundreds of years was gone. And she couldn’t even cry about it.

She was aware of someone picking her up after a moment but it was surprising to realize Kane was the one doing it. Without even caring what his reaction would be, Teryn wrapped her arms tightly around him and buried her face into his neck. She just needed something, anything, to ground herself. His heartbeat could just barely be felt against her forehead so that’s what she focused on. It took a few minutes but between that and the warmth of being in his arms, her ragged breathing started to even out and the nausea faded into an empty feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Teryn lifted her head finally and loosened her grip just a little. “Be nice” she said softly before looking towards Tidus. “She wasn’t with me. I’m sure she’s alright...” It was an attempt to comfort him but she wasn’t sure how convincing it would be. The woman could barely deal with her own feelings right now. Resting against Kane’s shoulder again, she watched the scenery go by as they got closer to the city.

If her brother hadn’t spoken again she probably wouldn’t have realized he’d changed at all. Teryn almost wished she could do the same. It would be so much easier than having to concentrate on keeping an illusion present and believable. There were so many things that could ruin it in a split second. She chose not to respond to his words. He could keep wondering about what she could do.

Known to most as
[ T E R Y N ]

xxxxx
σн ωнαт тαηgℓє∂ ωєвs ωє ωєαvєxxxxx

ωнєη ωє ρяαcтιcє тσ ∂єcєιvє xxxxx

Delia Zix rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 18, 20 Total: 44 (3-60)

Hilarious Genius

User Image
Mina
The Living parasitic doll
HP: 38/43
Magic: 20/2=10+3=13(fixed )
Adept: 1 +18 = 19
Def:6

Mina kept taunting the human male as her spell sent him flying back , it had more of a kick than she thought. The blood spraying everywhere was light a light show for her beautiful crimson red in the air being reflected by torchlight while its source is nothing more than a pathetic human. She laughed and laughed at his suffering. While he begged and attempted to grab mina she dodged it with a graceful spin that looked like a dance. She then gathered as much power as she could and said " Oh you wish to see them? Very well for I am I kinda mistress I shall allow you to see them!". Then energy then formed several large bolts that hovered around Mina as she then said with a sadistic smile and face "You shall see them....... IN THE AFTERLIFE! DIE YOU DIRTY DOG!". With a snap of her fingers her bolts few at the human with much force and power. While they flew a wicked and sadistic laugh could be heard coming from Mina as she looked at the human as if he where nothing more than a worm.

Azure_Leryn

Innocence of Silence rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Fashionable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
        ℐʂȩuℓϯ Ѵɑɾɑȵϯɧȩѻȵ

HP 64/64 (+13 HP)
        Attack 2
        Defense 4
        Magic 2

~Location: Madora - West Gate
        ~Company: Nym

(Dang it)

Iseult struggled to keep the airship on course as Nym fought off the troll or whatever that thing was downstairs. There were far too many levers and buttons in this panel and while she had gotten lucky the first time, there was no telling that she might accidentally hit something that she shouldn't have. Her worst fears materialized when she pushed a big red flashing button that was basically screaming for her to push it. Once she did, however, a loud siren began to blare inside the room they were in at the same time flashing red lights blinked intermittently.

"That can't be good...."

She tried to fix it by hitting the same button a few times to see if it'd turn off, but it wasn't doing anything. Her next step was to try out a few different button combinations but that didn't work either. "Uh....Nym?" She called down to her companion downstairs. "We might want to get out of here...right now."

Finally giving up on the console, Iseult turned around and jumped back down to where Nym was. From the looks of him, she could tell that he was badly hurt. Damn....Using Dawn to create a distraction, she had the sword emit a flash of bright light just as she stood by Nym's left side, draping his arm over the back of her neck and down the right side of her chest to help him walk. The blaring alarms were annoying, to say the least, but they were harmless compared to the explosions that began to rock the airship. Had she accidentally activated some sort of self-destruct mechanism?! Oops....

As they ran down the hallway, specks of green light began to fall from the ceiling. Immediately, she felt a soothing sensation envelop all of her body as the rest of her wounds were healed. She recognized this spell. It was one of the ones Aura had developed. Rain of Mercy. But she knew that the spell couldn't reach all the way here from the harbor. Had they won the battle there, then? Or had they been pushed back by the Veelan forces all the way here? There was no way to tell until she was back down on the ground.

"Oh, wait...Nym...You have a plan to get us back down...right?"

Azure_Leryn
User Image
𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊
49/49 HP
Heal+4
Attack+4
Defense+3

Heals cast/day: limit (1)

Party: Grimm
OOC:
Special Ability: Blessing of Hell: When Shade rolls a critical or counter, instead of adding damage on top of her attack she regains HP equal to critical or counter bonus.

With their speed, it did not take long for them to reach the Kingdom. She could smell the smoke from way back at the channel. The scent of dragon fire was unlike any smoke in the known world. It had a pungency that did not simply blow away in the wind. It became more present as they flew to their destination.

Shade did not land on the wreckage like Grimm did. She only lowered far down enough to hear what he had to say (not that she was interested at all about it). He called that he would go south so it only made sense that she would go the other direction. She did not know how keen the Sezuki clan's eyes or sense of smell was, but she was certain that she would find the beast first. How hard could it be, after all? They just had to find the big scaly thing. Finding it would not be the issue. Capturing the creature was going to be tricky. After some arbitrary amount of time, Shade realized that Grimm was most likely expecting a word of confirmation from her. "Whatever.." She said quietly and then she flew out to check the North end of the Kingdom.

Shade followed the scent of the dragon fire but it was difficult to pinpoint the source of it since it was everywhere.. She did not appear to be annoyed by it. It did not matter to her if she was the first to find the dragon. It only mattered that they got the job done. There was no point to making a competition that had no significance on anything.

She flew over the army who appeared to be celebrating. The battle must have just recently come to an end. She did not try to hide herself, but she still went unnoticed through the skies.
User Image
Fiona Dawnstar~
22/59 HP
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: Warrior's hymn: +3atk/+3def for remainder of battle (loses the ability to heal for (2) days after battle) Cooldown...
Attack+3
Heal+7

abilities: heal, attack, defend
OOC:

Fiona was overcome with joy that the battle was over. There was some sweet justice to how it felt because of everything that she had gone through to get here. Now all she could think of was how happy she was. She felt a tug on her hand and she looked down and she saw her good friend Nimue. She didn't even think twice when she threw her arms around her and hugged her. "Nimue I am so happy to see that you are alright. I didn't see you before and I was worried that maybe..." She didn't have to think about that anymore. She held her hands and looked around for her "other half" and asked, "Where is Bal?" she covered her mouth right after saying that. She would have regretted saying that if Bal didn't survive like so many others. But then he saw the big guy running off in the distance. She smiled and looked back at her and said, "I wouldn't miss the feast for anything!" And that's when Aura talked to everyone on the battle field. Fiona smiled and cheered with all the Huzzahs and she looked up towards the heavens for a second and thought of Myrddin. She kissed her hand and she reached her hand up and she knew that he would recieve her kiss somehow. She looked back to Nimue and she giggled. "We better find you a nice dress for the feast tonight. You want to look your best for Bal tonight right?"
User Image
Blaze~
14/45 HP
██████████████████████████████████████
Special: tba
Heal+4
Adept+2
Magic+4
abilities: heal, attack, defend, casting, magic,

"Stay strong and don't let him break you. Never let a man break you no matter what they do to you."

"He's not a man.." Blaze said in response. Yes, she was also in the dark room with them. She did not bother to try to move around since she has been in a place like this before. "The man Ephraim was gone long ago.... He's just a monster now." Blaze didn't know how long she's been out of it. All she could remember was what Ephraim showed her in his mind and then being shocked until she passed out. Now she was in the room or whatever it was with two other women it seemed. She laughed to herself because she couldn't believe that she ended up back here after all she did to try to get away from him. "I'm Blaze by the way.." She said and sighed. "So he has a random girl, a queen, and a genie. I know why I'm here but I don't know what he wants with either of you. Don't even bother trying to escape. He'll find you and he'll just make things worst trust me.. Speaking from experience just do what he says.." Blaze turned on her side and curled up in a ball. She didn't want to sound like a downer but she knew what he was capable of doing.
User Image
Theya Purah~
49/49 HP
██████████████████████████████████████████
Special: tba
Heal+7
Attack+3
Defense+1
abilities: heal, attack, defend,

It felt like it's been ages since she heard any word from her father or her brother or anyone. Every second that passed she felt like she was just going to pass out from worrying so much. She didn't know what could be happening or if they were even still alive and the thought of that just made her want to cry. She already spent the whole night doing that. Her eyes were puffy and red and she had no energy to do anything. She didn't want any company either so no one was there with her. She was just kneeling in the flower garden and waiting for some news to come back. "Please be safe.." She prayed over and over and she decided to lay down on her back and look into the sky. She couldn't just wait here forever and she know that but she didn't want to miss the messenger when he came to give his updates. She lifted her hand and she some vines from the garden started to climb up her hand and little blossoms would appear. It made her smile but only for a little.
Alexis
Queen of Toradon

User Image

Alexis:
20/55 HP
Attack+3
Defense+1

"My brother? Why would he..

The words that came from the elf's lips did not make sense.

"Ephraim released them if you surrendered? That does not make sense."

Then another name was mentioned; Teryn. It held a familiar ring to it. It was the name of the woman she met near the old city of Welhon.

"Then he wants us for something else."

Then another voice pipped up. This one she did not recognize as well. The new voice had no problem on making them feel worst about the situation. Alexis straightened her back and sat with her legs angled back.

"A genie? Do you care to shed some light on why you are here. Perhaps it could give us a clue as to why he has us. If you are a genie, is it your power that he wants? Ara do you have some kind of gift? Something he would want?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff