Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Browser

The small town of Mayfern has had a pretty uneventful history. That is, apart from that small thing that no one talks about, that parent's forbid their children from mentioning, that the Historical Society has locked up deep in their vaults, that thing that happened nearly 100 years ago. In fact, most people don't even know exactly what happened, but they know it was bad, so they don't mention it. Ever.
In contrast, the large world of Caliga sits in another Dimension, close to ours, and has a very eventful history that everyone is proud of. Almost 100 years ago, the Princes of the four races Human, Yaris, Nomrr and Okkania successfully sealed a Demonic Being known only as the Chaos Lord away from their citizens after a long and hard war against him.

What the Caligans DON'T know is that they made a mistake. A flaw. An error. The Chaos Lord WASN'T sealed away, but instead sent to another Dimension, weak, but alive. Oops.

That Dimension is Earth's, and in Mayfern, a certain person has awoken, and under a secret identity, disguised as a human, he is mustering a Demon Army, led by Monarch Demons, faithful Human-Turned-Demon individuals, to take over Earth, and then wreck revenge on Caliga through any means possible.

The new children of the Royal Families of Caligan have discovered this fatal fault in their ancestor's plan, and have now travelled to Earth, to Mayfern, to find and destroy the Chaos Lord. But they need help.

Enter four talented youngsters of Mayfern. Each has a talent special to them, but they don't know HOW special. They are called Breathers. It turns out that these boys and girls have been bestowed with a Gift that will enable them to do what the Caligan's could never do.

Destroy the Chaos Lord for good.

But how did they get these powers? Why? And how is the event that took place nearly one century ago in Mayfern related to it all?

One thing's for certain: It's no accident.

Want to join? Visit:

http://www.freewebs.com/breathcentury/

Invisible Browser

Invisible Browser

Invisible Browser

I'm at the site now.

I heart you.

It's wonderful. I'm just irked that I can't be the demon lord, lol.

Invisible Browser

I know, it's only because I don't want to sift through all the pages and change all the references to the Chaos Lord being male to female >.<
((I aodre the layout! whee Especially the part about sex and naughty language 3nodding ))
It doesn't matter, it still looks like fun. To join, we just PM you from the forum, right? Our character sheet, that is.

Invisible Browser

XD Thank you! I made it myself ^.^ Apart from drawing Chii, obviously ...

Invisible Browser

Yup yup, I fixed it so that validating members can PM ^.^
Tategami
((I aodre the layout! whee Especially the part about sex and naughty language 3nodding ))

Lol, that caught my interest too. Although I doubt I'll be having sex online.

Invisible Browser

Well it's just in case razz No restrictions = more fun.
Ok...I just PM you the application...right...just don't want to do a thing wrong...

Invisible Browser

Yup, on the forums located on the website, not through Gaia.

Invisible Browser

Anyways, I must dash for a few minutes, my parents are home XD Ciao guys, thanks for checking out the RP!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff