no

yes 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 14 ]
what 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
tickle my boner 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i fell in love with a wind-up souvenir !
                                                          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                          tab ( i bought it downtown as i was on my way to meet you ) tab ( i bought it downtown as i was on my way to meet you )
                                                          tab ( i bought it downtown as i was on my way to meet you ) tab ( i bought it downtown as i was on my way to meet you )

tab tab ████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                          tab tab ███████ tab it sounds like the songs you used to sing to put me to sleep tab ████████
                                                          tab tab ///but now that you're gone, tab it's all that i've left to hold///
                                                                                                          ( and i feel so all tab a l o n e ! )

It was hard to focus on the paperwork what was in front of him, even with the addition of his glasses. Most of it was gibberish— well all of it was gibberish signed off with illegible scribbles. Normally Tavis would be able to plop down a living room couch and finish it all in a single sitting. Then again, his mornings would start off in his own bed with one less person in his home. And that person was part of the reason why he couldn’t focus on the papers before him. Legal speech in size ten font decorated the papers on the coffee table before him but his mind was too preoccupied with his pet. Or rather what to do with his pet. It was so bad that Tavis could have sworn he read the same sentence twice. So bad that Tavis could have sworn he read the same sentence twice. He had dealt with Alec, and the dealer who stole his seven million later should have been in for a surprise, but what he was going to do with Savoy remained a mystery. The kid was as immature and tactless as his own eight year old daughter with the mouth of a spoiled brat added in for good measure— and that was what Tavis liked about him so far.

Speaking of the kid...

Wrapped in a hoodie that was obviously too big for him, Savoy descended the stairs muttering about the mail. The pair of borrowed jeans completing his little outfit made his legs look chicken-thin with the length of the sweatshirt. Overall, he was still just as messy as when he was woken up, just this time not only in his underwear. It was a damn shame that nothing else could be seen as he passed by and headed out the door. “Don’t get lost,” he called after the door had closed, his words falling on deaf ears.

Tavis laid back into the plush of the couch, pinching the bridge of his nose under his glasses. Of course there were things he didn’t like, things that they’d need to correct. Like the complete lack of respect for those with power, as well as his things (the books and magazines littering his bed did not go unnoticed despite how oddly adorable it was). Punishment for any potential slip ups were completely dependent on the offense, however, he wasn’t sure if he’d inflict harm Savoy. They hadn’t yet talked about that although he was sure Savoy was curious about what his duties would be and the consequences for not doing them. But what if harming him was the only way to deal with him? Bondage or violence was not how he imagined disciplining his not-so-little pet— not that he wasn’t against it. No, quite the opposite. He wanted to blemish and brand every inch of Love’s skin until the other male understood the world he was brought into. Or until he was obedient, with just enough of his sass to keep Tavis interested. This was all non-sexual discipline of course.

He also had to keep in mind that Savoy was one of those supernaturals, armed with kind of manipulation. Sub-something… Subconscious? Something along that line. If Savoy was a threat or if he wanted to flee, he would have used it already. Or did he already? Well it wasn’t like he was keeping Savoy here by force. The kid could run whenever he wanted— like now with the mail. But back to the powers. Would he even know if Savoy used it? Everything between yesterday and today were his own decisions…Right? ********. He let his hand fall to his side and let out an exasperated sigh. Now he was second guessing himself.

The kingpin leaned forward to nab a carton of cigarettes on the table, plucking one and fitting it between his lips. Should’ve gotten a dog when I was a kid. This pet s**t would’ve make more sense, he sighed, not bothering to light himself. Probably get Adrian a puppy after I figure out how to train my own.

A rapid succession of knocks on the door jarred him from his thoughts. Both reluctant and sucking his teeth, Tavis pushed off the couch to go for the door. There was no way the kid made it back so quickly. The door opened before Tavis had an opportunity to grab it. Much to his surprise it was Ortiz on the other side of the frame, food cart in tow. He’d forgotten that the straight forty year old ex-cop had a key card… and Savoy did not. Well ********. The second-in-command pushed his way past his boss, smiling like the goof he was.

Tavis made sure the door didn’t fully close before turning his attention to Ortiz. He had to bite back a smirk of his own in favor of a façade of false annoyance.

“So you steal my food?” The cigarette bounced with every syllable.

“Ran into the maid in the elevator. Ya’ always eat breakfast so late in the afternoon.”

There was no way Tavis was going to dignify that with a response. Ortiz only made unannounced house calls when there was good news, and that was more important than getting teased over eating habits. “Did you get it done?”

“Ya’ run me so thin, ya’ know that?” Another responseless remark. Ortiz moved the cart into the dining room and lifted one of the two lids to find fruit to nibble on. “I showed that picture around. No one is sellin’ to him if they know what’s good for ‘em. If ya’ gunna have me do that s**t again, get a photo that’s more G-rated. Had to look at that s**t too ya’ know…”

Tavis shrugged, imagining a very desperate Alec looking for a fix. He could’ve cropped the photo of the ashen blond so that it the picture didn’t show him pleasuring himself.. but that would’ve been no fun. At least Ortiz knew better than to ask why he had photos like that. “It was either that or a video. Trust me, I was being kind to you.”

“We have two different definitions of kind.” He went for more fruit then took seat on the white couch adjacent from the one Tavis slept on.

“‘Kay so, me some of the guys were at that club— ya’ know the one with the kid ya’ hooked up with?” There was a brief pause for Tavis to affirm whether or not he remembered. It never came. Ortiz resumed as he had been talking the entire time. “Anyway, came across our thief. Followed him ‘n his boys back to their warehouse. Raided that s**t this morning. Got nearly twelve million in drugs ‘n guns. Our boys are runnin’ the numbers.”

Good news. If he wasn’t a major crime boss with a reputation to uphold, Tavis would’ve kissed Ortiz. A five million profit. That didn’t include the location obtained, labor or any supplies either. He could definitely work with that. Find a trustworthy dealer to work the warehouse and reward him for doing a good job. Incentives were very important. Another dealer turning on him was something he couldn't afford. If it wasn’t for Ortiz, that seven million would have never been recovered and Tavis would have to dive into his own pocket. Now the important question was what became of the problematic dealer.

“So is the guy is dead—”

Something flew at him, causing the cigarette to fall from his lips while the item nearly hit Tavis in the face. Luckily he caught it before it did any damage. Ortiz continued nonchalantly, like he didn’t just throw anything at his employer. “As a doornail, Boss. Saw to it myself.” Tavis palmed the little object. A ring, clearly very expensive by the wide, sterling silver band and emerald in the middle of it. Intricate grooves were engraved into it, lines of red filling nearly each one. Blood. Ortiz was so good about getting him trophies when he couldn’t get them himself. At least there was one less a*****e out in the world.

“I haven’t gone home yet. Gunna use ya’ shower,” he stated whilst getting up.

Placing his fallen cancer stick on the coffee table, Tavis called out to him. “Don’t slip and fall a** first on any dildos up there.”

There was some faint chuckling before Tavis found himself alone. This time with food. He placed the ring down on top of the papers he had been working on before, roaming over to the food cart. Two large plates of breakfast, one covered and ne missing nearly half the fruit in the little plastic bowl, chilled orange juice, and wine. All of it except the drinks sat on heated steam pans, keeping the food warm. Eggs, bacon, french toast, sausage, grits, everything. Savoy would love it, especially since there was no leftover pizza in the fridge. Tavis took a seat at the dining table, picking the random slices of fruit that was left to pop in his mouth. Actually, where the hell was his pet? Mail can’t be that difficult to retrieve, he would know. If that little s**t ran with his mail or actually got lost…

But he wasn’t going to. Tavis knew that. Anything important to him was up in that room, spread across his bed like scattered legos. So he wasn’t surprised when Savoy entered the suite a minute or two later calling for him. Tavis didn’t budge and watched his pup yap about clothing from only feet away. Strange. He hadn't ordered anything recently or gone to the store for clothing. However, he couldn't’ help but smile at the ridiculous space cat design. Probably not something he’d wear when he had business but definitely when he was in the company of his daughter. Whoever sent it had a good sense of humor, that was for sure.

Tavis got up to examine the sweater himself but Savoy dropped it. He dropped everything, envelopes, ads, and a black box, pure terror vice-gripping his features. Incomprehensible mumbles came from him in stutter form. The kingpin followed his gaze to the empty syringe inches away. Nausea and dread washed over his good mood and confusion like a cold shower; his own fear making itself known. That… That was not what he was expecting in the mail. A few bills or the occasional threatening letter but not any needles. Being a major distributor of various narcotics, Tavis knew how to inject people with the drugs of their choice. Didn’t mean he liked it. What he was really afraid of was the process of taking blood. Watching it happen so much to his sickly mother… Well, there was no point in opening such old wounds.

There was some hesitation before he picked it up, placing it in then collecting the mysterious black box. Besides the sweater on the floor, there were bracelets and vials tagged Erbium. Wasn’t that the power-dulling drug for supernaturals? Okay, that was what the syringe was for. Those were worth keeping. So whoever sent the gift box either knew he had Savoy or assumed he owned a pet. The latter seemed most likely. The last item in the box carefully rested at the bottom face down. After a bit of rearranging he picked it out. A photograph. In it, a male was handcuffed and was standing on top of a roof. To Tavis’ surprise, behind him was his dear friend Lucian Cane, holding a gun to the stranger’s head. Beneath the beaten man was a pool of blood but that wasn’t nearly as interesting at the guy’s face. Tavis took a moment and glanced at his pet. Those wild eyes were on him but at least the was coming down from his panic attack. Now it was only a suspicion but someone had to have known Savoy was with him. The picture in his hand had to be that of Savoy’s father too. The resemblance was there, even if the man looked years older.

“Get up,” he directed to Savoy while placing the box onto the dining table. He lifted the sweater off the floor, only then noticing the blood stains that soaked the ends of the sleeves. A small twinge of panic ran through him. Who in their right mind would send a bloody cat sweater to another? Who did the blood belong to? His first thought was his daughter, yet no one called to say she was missing. Still the possibility couldn’t be ruled out. if someone was trying to get to him using Savoy, it was best to have Ortiz check on the well being of his daughter once he got out of the shower. Heaven forbid anything happened to her.

With his patience already being pulled into a thin line, Tavis didn’t wait for Savoy to get himself together before he took action, grabbing the younger male by his hoodie to pull him up to his feet. Franky, he was being far too slow for the older man’s taste. All of the fear, panic, and irritation bubbled into raw anger, like lava, scorching all that it touched. “I will not repeat myself: you do not open my mail. Do you understand? You don't do anything unless I explicitly say so or so help me, I’ll make our time together as painful as it can possibly be without killing you.” He relayed those words with more venom than intended, even catching himself off guard by them. Tavis eased up just a bit, not yet letting go of Savoy right away. Not while he had him so close. And not while the rage he had was ebbing away as quickly as it came.

He tried again in a softer, still serious tone. “No one is going to hurt you except for me, but even I have limits,” he sighed looking back at that little box. That shitty little box that made him snap in the first place. If it was never sent, then maybe he would have scolded Savoy at best for rummaging through his things. Now breakfast was ruined for sure. “I’d much rather prefer sending a bullet through the brain then sticking a needle in an arm. But I don’t have a reason to kill you. You haven’t done anything wrong enough to deserve that.”

And that was the truth. Tavis finally let go of him, smoothing out the wrinkles on Savoy’s hoodie in an apologetic gesture. “Relax. Eat breakfast— err, lunch, clean my bed off, then get ready to go out. Oh, and this—” he grabbed and folded the picture, placing it in Savoy’s hands— “was in there. It’ll probably upset you though.”

An act of aggression followed by remorse filled kindness; this was not the direction he envisioned for their relationship. Then again, he hadn't seen himself ever getting a pet in the first place. The gentleness he was offering was the least he could give before stepping out of Savoy’s way to gather the scattered envelopes off the floor. One in particular caught his attention, addressed to the the Pet Mansion. Didn’t all contact with them cease once he bought Savoy? After picking up the rest of the mail, he retreated to his couch and opened it.

At first he was confused by the letter. The absolute last thing he needed was a party. And wasn’t remaining anonymous the point of buying online? However, with the amount of Erbium among all the other contents in the box, not to mention the blood, it wouldn't be surprising to find the culprit at said dinner party. To bring back up, or not to bring back up. Tavis went for his phone, looking up Lucian all too quickly.

ᴛᴏ: Lᴜᴄʏ Bɪʀᴅ
                                                          ғʀᴏᴍ: Tᴀᴠɪs B.

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
                                                          ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏx ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɪɴᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
                                                          ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ
                                                          ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ
                                                          ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
                                                          ɪ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ :ᴄ

With the text sent, Tavis read over the letter again, groaning. He was going to take Savoy out to buy clothes because he wanted to. Now he had to. And a phone, but they might have to put that on hold if it took too long. Being fashionably late was his thing as a wealthy business man. They did have a party to attend after all.

███████████████████████████████████████████
                                                          no one's gonna fix me when i'm broke tab tab
                                                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

how do you cry with inanimate eyes ? tab how do you cry with inanimate eyes ? tab
                                                          how do you cry with inanimate eyes ? tab how do you cry with inanimate eyes ? tab

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

///you're ( never ) gonna smile with the way that you're wired/// tab
                                                          ( and i feel so all tab a l o n e ! ) tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

(ooc)2.7k words of pure s**t i'm so sorry i don't even know what this post is forgive me -------------------------------& woo 6th page ; v ;
                                                          Princesco
                                                          YOU CAN USE ORTIZ HOWEVER YOU WANT IDC OKAY ILU

The Seme
                                                          text message

thought
                                                          speech

npc
                                                          adrian
                                                          ᴛᴇxᴛ

sinnabuns's Bae

Alien Husband

User Image
User Image
eli
THEBIRDISTHEWORD✕┊░ Location │matty's mansion ? ✕┊░ Mood │ ??? ? ✕┊░ Company │matty? ✕┊░ Condition │healthy

Once again Jesse was woken up by the insistent sound of his roommates snoring. As he had every day since they had been placed in the same room by what Jesse liked to think was some dastardly divine force that held ill will against him. (Possibly the Pet Mansions workforce or authoritarian.. While hardly divine they were definitely Jesse's definition of 'dastardly' in almost every way.) Was it because of the time he stole that chocolate bar for Max? Because Jesse was pretty sure he was well justified in that case - the chocolate bars had been way overpriced, and it wasn't like one stolen good would run the store dry. It was more likely concerning that time with his father, but he believed that occurrence was also done within good reason. Regardless of whether this was some odd and/or baseless form of bad karma, it didn't obstruct the fact that his roommates ever annoying nighttime noises were once again interrupting the rest that Jesse felt he deserved to have. It was inevitable that the swell of irritation would flood his being after a particularly loud and obnoxious snort, but the blonde held back from any sort of physical reaction. Like grabbing his pillow and softly suffocating him to death. That wouldn't do. Instead he turned over onto his belly, arm dangling off his bed and chin nestled into his pillow as his blue eyes stared blankly in the direction of sir snores-a-lot. "Shut up would you." Jesse's quiet voice ripped through the silence, with not nearly as much malice as he'd like to have projected, yet a sufficient amount to set off a few red flags should anyone catch what was said. None of his roommates made any movement or sign of hearing his command, sadly enough, so his order went unnoticed to those in the room. He figured a moment later that it was for the best, had they heard he might have found himself in a compromising position, considering the Jesse they knew wasn't anywhere as bossy as that. He supposed he could blame it on one of his other roommates, should it have even come to it, but he was thankful that he didn't have to go through that trouble.

For the next few hours Jesse spent lounging in his bed, listening to sir snores-a-lot, and observing the new roommate. It felt odd, for the tall man that had once laid in that bed to be replaced by some young and tiny kid. For there to be no more books laying around the room, to not hear the sound of pages turning over in the night. No, it was replaced by whimpering and sniffles. The kids power weren't so bad, but his very recent exposure to the mansion's laboratories made him weak willed and closed off. While it was a perfect opportunity for Jesse to manipulate him, the boys constant state of panic and nervousness proved that he'd have to wait before he exploited him. Patience wasn't one of his strong points, but he didn't like the concept of wasting a good opportunity simply because he was too impatient to wait it out. He doubted that the kid would make any sort of big impact in his plans, however it was best that he kept this card in hand should he ever prove himself useful. As his thoughts wondered the newbie shifted in his bed, sheets falling to the floor as he looked up and around the room, face falling notably as he came to realize where he was. Jesse sent a friendly smile in the boys direction, one that was immediately met by the back of a head as the younger turned around and ignored him. Jesse felt that this one might take awhile to break in, regrettably. However it was all for the sake of his escape, and smothered out the vexation he felt at the obvious snub he was given. It wouldn't be very helpful for his cause for him to be annoyed at the boy so early on - he knew how being in the mansion felt, the kid just needed some time to get used to it. Eventually his other two roommates woke up and breakfast was soon served. After that the day went on like it usually did, nothing particularly out of the ordinary, though he did hear some rather interesting news that some of the big-shot pets were being bought one after another. Once again - not really anything worth noting, but an interesting tidbit of information.

By the time noon came around Jesse was glad to get ready for something to eat for lunch. He had headed back to his room to fetch some condiments he had been hiding in his drawer before hand (they were difficult to get unless you were particularly liked by the staff, or obtained a favour from one of the kitchen workers. Most of the time Jesse sound their food too bland to eat and always made sure to snag some packets whenever he could.) He had been preparing to leave his room with his small packets of ketchup and mayonnaise hidden in a pocket, when the familiar and ominous sounds of -

beep! beep! beep! - repeated throughout the mostly empty room.

The blonde froze, holding back a frown as he stared at the beeping device. Jesse wondered what the chances were of two people in the same room being selected two days in a row. Then again, he had heard that the day before two were taken from one room, in one day. He didn't bother wait for someone else to answer the machine - his other three roommates were out of the room, and if their names showed up he'd have to go find them. As he made his way to the obnoxious machine, Jesse started to grumble under his breath. "Of ******** course it goes off while I'm in here. Why not wait three minutes until I was out?" Exasperation dripped from his voice. He could have been home free, wouldn't have had dealt with this had he been a few moments quicker. "It better not be for the newbie - he's all the way on the other ******** side of the mansion, and like hell I'm going all the way over there instead of getting something to eat." The blonde huffed, honestly by then all the good food would be taken and all that would be left would be the food that many of them didn't want. Like tofu or cold oatmeal. If Jesse was stuck with cold oatmeal again he was definitely going to be pissed. Adding Ketchup and Mayonnaise wouldn't make that meal any better, in fact it would probably make it worse. "Maybe I should just leave it and have the security snag them up, it'd be a great wake up call. Ha!" However it wasn't so simple. It never was, was it? When Jesse actually stopped paying attention to his own thoughts and focused onto the beeping machine, or more importantly at the blinking name on the screen, he felt a cold feeling settle at the bottom of his stomach.

" JESSE LOWELL "

Index finger hovering over the screen by a mere fraction, the blond unabashedly stared at the letters on the screen, rereading the message several time to assure himself that it was indeed his name blinking on the machine. He.. was bought? He had been at the mansion for years now, but he had never thought that it would come to this. Jesse had always assumed that he would find some way to escape before someone would bother to buy him. While his ability wasn't exactly the most common, it certainly wasn't anything exotic or unheard of. He wasn't the most expensive pet in the mansion, but no where near the cheapest. Why spend $380'000 on him? Had there been something on his profile that had peeked their interest? Forcing a smile onto his face, he pressed his finger against the screen and the annoying beeping ceased. A moment later a page of information popped up, and he skimmed over the name and address of the person who had decided to buy him. Matthias Cordelion. He couldn't comprehend what this person was thinking when they decided to buy him (then again, he doubted he could understand the concept of buying another human being in general, like they were an object - their freedom and value as a human cut at the root.) but he as sure as hell didn't approve of it. The anger he felt looking at these words - the rage that gripped at his heart - was overwhelming. He stared at the screen even when the words faded away, the one hand still attached to the device slowly forming into a fist. While the letters may have faded, they stayed forever engraved in his mind. This wasn't something he would forget.

Jesse took a deep breath before his powers could react to his anger. 'It's not all bad.' The blonde forced himself to remember - every situation was salvageable. If he stepped back and examined the situation (leaving out the fact that he was bought like some porcelain doll, something pretty to look at but any value he once had as a human was gone-) he could see that this was but another grove full of possibilities. There could be dozens of times where he could escape (or none at all.) Any place that had less security then the mansion was sure to have higher chances of a successful plan. It was better for him to focus on the positives of the situation, lest he let his anger rule him and muck up any chance of fleeing his position as a "pet". Attempting to shake off any residue shock or anger, Jesse pivoted around and began to pack a few of his belongings into a small bag. He didn't have many, besides clothes, so it didn't take long for him to finish packing and find himself exiting his room and maneuvering his way downstairs and toward the waiting rooms, where he assumed that his new "master" would be currently stationed. It wasn't all that long until he was flagged down by one of the staff at the mansion and was properly showed the way to the room his buyer was in. Jesse was told to wait, as his buyer was still going through paperwork. Standing in the hallway, the blonde spent his time mentally preparing himself, and idly rocking back and forth on his heels as he attempted to listen to what was going on inside the room.

The thick doors prevented any sound from leaking out, and Jesse wasn't able to eavesdrop on any of the conversations inside. However, a staff member did eventually come up to him and escorted him inside - apparently his buyer was "ready to meet [him]". As he entered the room, he morphed his face into his best impression of innocent curiosity, but didn't make eye contact in attempt to appear more meek or shy. The man whom had decided to buy him was tall (or at least in comparison to Jesse), blond, and apparently filthy rich if he had $380'000 hanging around to spend on some "pet". He could feel the anger bubbling at the sight of this man, and the judgmental thoughts were already forming in the back of his mind. It wasn't long before Matthias stood up and introduced himself. The man was wishy washy, not offering any sort of pleasantries like "nice to meet you" (Jesse himself wasn't particularly fond of being polite, but the absence of it in this mans speech irked him, despite the fact that he wasn't obligated to do so, as Jesse was simply his 'pet') or even allow the younger to introduce himself and instead jumped to a different subject. "K-kleptomania?" He repeated in a squeak, furrowing is eyebrows in an exaggerated display of his confusion. Why on earth would he ask that? He blinked and looked up at the older male, "..I don't believe that my power is related to it, sir.." Jesse trailed off, staring up at him innocently, "And I don't have any desire to steal things..." Well, maybe not compulsively, more like in an act of premeditation, with much planning before actually taking something. He thought of the ketchup and mayonnaise packages in his pocket and how he had "borrowed" those from the kitchen. Jesse wondered if this guy was the type to load his house with security, or if he was laid back enough that he didn't believe he needed it. Needless to say, the blond was hoping for the latter.

It soon was after that one of the employes showed them out of the building. With the papers signed and approved, there wasn't any reason for them to stay for longer then necessary, he supposed. Jesse trailed behind his new "master" and watched the movements of those around him, and while he knew that he wouldn't get a good chance to escape until after he left the Mansions property he didn't let down his guard should one appear. Jesse also knew that he shouldn't attempt to escape just yet. They might be expecting it. He'd have to play compliant and flee when no one was expecting it, when their guards were down and vulnerable. However being patient would prove to be a difficult task. It wasn't long until they made it to the tall blonde's expensive car, as expected of a filthy rich man, and sat inside upon the squishy seats. The drive to the mansion was mostly quiet, with Matthias either gazing out the window, or instigating in small talk that would last for a few minutes before fading back into relative silence. It irritated Jesse. The silence. He wanted someone to say something, and Jesse wasn't certain how the man would react to his babbling, so he settled for quietly stewing in annoyance and staring down at the floor of the vehicle. It took around (INSERT TIME HERE) to get to the older mans mansion ('Trading one for another.' Jesse thought snidely, though couldn't imagine someone living by themselves in a house so big.) Blue eyes raked over the building, and the land around it, attempting to memorize the floor plan for future reference. Once done he turned towards the man who had bought him, expecting him to further their venture.

User Image

OOC: AHAHAH SORRY I'M SO RUSTY RN IS JESSE EVEN IN CHARACTER?? LOL sobs
tell me if i need to edit anything sobs
WORD COUNT: 2401
Ziansu

User Image.User Image.User Image

Kawaii Hero

8,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
xxxxx █ █ ████ ██████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxx ═══════════════ LOCATIONLUCIAN'S HOME// CITY LIFE// LUCIAN'S HOME】═════════ MOODALL DESE MOFOS】════════ COMPANYJUDE AND THE LUCIAN HOME CO.
I THOUGHT OF ANGELS CH↻KING ON THEIR HAL↻S
GETTING DRUNK ON R↻SE WATER SEE H↻W DIRTY I CAN GET THEM
PULLING OUT THEIR F R A G I L E TEETH CL⇣P THEIR TINY W⇣NGS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx【 ONLY SAY MY NAME 】
LETTING PEOPLE DOWN IS MY THING BABY
I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NAME OR THE RIGHT LOOKS BUT I'VE GOT TWICE THE HEART
AND NOW I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE SO I CAN WATCH YOUR FACE AS I TAKE IT ALL AWAY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋙⋙⋙ I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON IN THE WORST KIND OF WAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSONxanyтнιng yoυ ѕay can and wιll вe нeld agaιnѕт yoυ / / / SO ONLY SAY MY NAME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOUxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While Jude was out, he took a picture of the photo that had been included with his package--tasteful covering of the majority of Jerricho's face with the sticky note, of course. The scene was quite obvious even with the makeshift censoring, and he knew that Alec would be able to recognize it instantaneously. That was all he really needed; a flash of danger, Alec's attention, and maybe, just maybe, this entire situation won't tear everyone apart. Although he was calm, he was certainly surprised by what had unfolded that morning. These were not simply gifts, and threats didn't quite capture the magnitude of these gestures. Someone with enough power to know about Jude's existence despite being on an anonymous, encrypted website--someone who knows enough about Lucian to go digging into his past and know that Jerricho's death was not an accident. Did he know about Herakles as well, the murderer? Christ. It wasn't even nine o'clock and he already needed a drink and at least three cigarettes.

Jude's reentry spoke volumes on its own--the way he became smaller, as if to take up the least amount of space possible before Lucian's gaze, the way the housemaids stared on a second longer than they did last night, the stiff air that caused the warmly lit dining area to be no longer cozy, but petrifying. Lucian placed his phone down and once the table was set again, he smoothed out his table napkin. Jude's rushed apology, however, made him look up. "Was that supposed to be comprehensible?" He asked coolly, picking up his fork and spinning it around briefly to get it in a better position to hold down his Belgian waffle. "As I mentioned the previous night, a certain... tolerance can be observed while we are in our private quarters. However," his knife cut cleanly through its crisp edges, perhaps even a bit too forcefully, "if you were to exhibit such behavior outside of home, it would be a different story entirely. Always keep in mind that you obviously aren't hiding anything if you need to apologize for something in the first place--it's embarrassing to speak on mistakes without respect for, at the very least, yourself." He dipped a piece of the waffle into the small cup of hot syrup on his plate, looking at Jude only twice--when he first looked up, and at the end of his small lecture.

"Is that clear?" It was a command, and those gold eyes burned into Jude's skull with an artificial question that would have made the elevator voice sound like it had its own voice box. Or anime series. His phone lit up, but he paid no attention to it. He was locked onto Jude, almost daring him to respond or lash out once more, leave the table again and make Lucian's hand slip on the small dial that was on his watch--it controlled the erbium content of Jude's necklace. It was, naturally, protected with a small sliding plate, underneath of which scanned his fingerprint; it would be a shame for an accident to happen unintentionally. Genuine accidents did not exist in Lucian's world.

His phone lit up again, and once Jude had responded the spell was broken and the entire room seemed to breathe again--small clattering sounds from the kitchen, Silas's quiet footsteps and the maids' louder, more bustling ones. The house was alive, but only at Lucian's will. Alec's first message came through-- a note of concern that made him feel lighter, but also bristle. How long had it been since he had received a reply from Alec? Locked doors and empty rooms, the unmistakable sound of nothingness, and the way that he had all too quickly forgotten what real loneliness felt like. Should he respond with the same fervor he had before, the same immediacy that came purely from his affection for Alec and nothing else--after all, you know it's real when you textin' someone when your phone has less than 20% battery. ******** has bae status.
                                                  His phone lit up again. Granted, he received a lot of text messages, but he generally did not give out his number--first Alec, now Tavis. It seemed as though various parts of his past were coming back in waves, and although he was glad to hear from both of them, it was an ill omen for two of the closest people in his life to contact him at the same time. This was getting much too personal for his comfort. 'Box' and 'friend' rang with crisp reds in his mind, and for the briefest of moments he was jealous. Who was he kidding--Tavis didn't have friends. He had Lucian. It was just that simple. A small smile creeped on his face when he scanned over the message again, finding amusement in the concern over something that as so commonplace for his life, 'murder.' He doubted the photography was authentic, though--the last person he had killed was a Russian man who was alone in his room to take his final breaths. No mess, no evidence, no trace of homicide. A quiet passing, but not a reverent one; it was not an honorable or respectful slaughter, like that of a brave hero approaching a reaper with open arms, but a simple task that was treated with as much distinction as taking out the garbage. After all, that's exactly what the late president of Russia was.

■■■ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋs
                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

MY LAST JOB WAS PUTIN. YOU DON'T HONESTLY THINK
                                                  I WOULD BE SO CARELESS AND HAVE RATS INSIDE?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

After breakfast was finished, the two headed into the city. The car ride would have been quiet, but Lucian felt as though he had to bring the intensity that had caused their relationship to tighten earlier that morning down to a much more bearable level. It was later than he liked, but with exploding rodents and hissy fits, it wasn't very surprising that they were a half hour behind schedule. The drive was short, and as soon as they stepped out of the car he spoke to Jude, being sure to walk closely to him. "I don't expect you to understand everything immediately. Most things--all things necessary will be explained to you in time." The streets were smoothed stone and most of the stores looked very upscale--granted, with Lucian's ******** historic monument for a home on a cliff, the other houses were sure to be at least presentable around his. It would make sense for the shopping district to also look high class--but pillars? Really? You're gonna be those assholes? He held the door open for Jude as they went into their first store, following behind and writing his second text with his left hand--it wouldn't do good to keep Alec waiting.

■■■ sʟᴀᴅᴇ
                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

DIDN'T THINK YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT A PET, BUT IT'S NICE TO
                                                  SEE YOU'RE ALIVE. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASAP. IT'S URGENT.
                                                  THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN RUN FROM.
                                                  attch: img0001

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

They ran through a couple of stores for basic needs first--grooming, which Jude seemed to be very zealous about, toiletries, although most of the basics had already been provided, and anything else Jude could possibly desire. "I've read your file, Jude, and I may know more about you than the average civilian, but understand that I do wish to know you outside of strangers' analyses of your life." Small talk, he figured, but there was honesty in his words--there were many people that walked through Lucian Cane's life without a second glance, but Jude was not someone he could push off as a simple cell worker. Granted, it had been quite long since he was honestly seeking after another person for their companionship; he was still in the murder business (but not giving lessons in physics) and it kept him fairly preoccupied with his time, but this had some priority. With their ominous morning, he doubted the rest of the day would go smoothly.

When they returned home, Lucian carried their bags (he actually does work?) up the elevator, Silas making short work of them with the maids to take the haul from their first shopping trip and organize the purchases. The table was already set, but Lucian was nowhere to be seen--Silas mentioned to Jude how he made his way to the third floor when they first arrived, most likely going towards his study to pick up something. "I have to help the housemaids. Could you bring master Cane down?"

Sure enough, he was sitting at his desk, attending to something on the computer--rescheduling a meeting or two, sending messages to various clients in reply to their requests for some extra help in cleaning up a couple of stubborn pests. The range often varied for these jobs, most costing above six figures, but occasionally he would get quite the offer. These special cases, especially those that required the utmost attention--like murdering Vladimir Putin--meant that Lucian may have to take matters into his own hands and pull some strings himself. Although he had the utmost faith in his assassins--few of them being trained supernaturals, although not ones that would be outright deadly--he had been brought up as a trained killer, and until he found someone with a resume as impressive as his own, he refused to trust anyone but himself with such... sensitive targets.

There was a knock at the door. "Enter," he said softly, closing out of the remaining windows on his screen and shutting the computer down. He stood and checked his phone--nothing yet from either of the two. What were they doing? He looked to Jude, who he doubted entered his study during the earlier tour. He was sure Silas had mentioned it then too--no one was permitted in his office without him present, unless Lucian had given them special access. "Feel free to look around a little. We should make our way to lunch soon though, especially since the second half of this trip is certain to take longer." He wondered to himself if this was some shitty sign--the gifts, the sudden texts, that photo--like that tiny kid from The Omen or the one from The Sixth Sense. He didn't believe in premonitions or fate, but he didn't need to; whatever it was, it wasn't a haunting or a spirit, but a flesh and blood human being, quite likely more than three, who were all plotting against another group of masters and pets. They weren't, perhaps, working together, but they all had the same endgame.
                                                  The worst part was that no one really knew what it was. Except derek, but that basically means nothing to us, let's be real here.
                                                  That ********.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xI'M LIVING IN THE 21ST CENTURY DOING SOMETHING MEAN TO IT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'M LIVING IN THE 21ST CENTURY DOING SOMETHING MEAN TO IT
xDO IT BETTER THAN ANYONE YOU'VE EVER SEEN DO IT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DO IT BETTER THAN ANYONE YOU'VE EVER SEEN DO IT
xSCREAMS FROM THE HATERS GOT A NICE RING TO ITxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SCREAMS FROM THE HATERS GOT A NICE RING TO IT

10,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
xxxxx
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When you turn your back on mexxxx I might not want to stay
But if you shred my dignity,xxxx I will walk away.

User Image

There was clear movement in his line of sight, gestures he couldn't put together just yet, not with his brain screaming too many different things, too many commands and cries for him to concentrate on just one. He knew there was someone in the background and he felt his own lips moving though he wasn't sure if he was shaking or actually trying to say something. Deafness for a long time, concentrating on just breathing for even longer. It was impossible how his mind went blank, it was impossible how the same person that had trained him into being a killing machine, raw and anything but just, had also managed to scar him so badly that the mere sight of Erbium transformed him into nothing. “Huh?” he managed to push out of his lungs. There must have been a voice, unless he was imagining things. Soon enough Tavis came into clear view, picking things up, looking over them. “What?” had he said something? Savoy sounded breathless. But he heard nothing, yet he was sure there was a voice.

It raised suspicion. Why was there a voice that he couldn't place? It raised questions but one in particular stood out: had he been given the injection and was this the first effect of it? With shaky fingers he pulled up his own sleeves, patting his skin, trying to look for blood or a busted vein, anything. He didn't hurt but he was giving himself symptoms, everything felt brighter and everything looked like it hurt. Bit his arms seemed fine and he needed a snap back to reality soon. Savoy knew it, he knew what to do under pressure but his own body was failing him.

Wha- What do...” hard swallow, dry, “Tryin'...” one good look around, on the floor- box was gone. Another set of alarms he tried to shut down. “to say?” he inhaled sharply, as if the air inside the room could have disappeared at any second. But he didn't have time to think about breathing and air and how to survive because there was pressure around his arms and neck and with the force he was being pulled up Savoy pushed his back against the door and controlled his shaky legs enough to not fall over. Eyes on his owner. Maybe it should have scared anyone else, the way he snapped. But he wouldn't have been Savoy Love Jones if he hadn't heard orders before. The loud voice was good, it gave him something to hang on to, something to consider fact and wrap everything else around it.

He might have been a pest, not the best at friendly conversation, didn't know how restaurants worked, but he was smart. 'First concern: mail' Savoy looked around, on the floor. The envelopes were gone. Looking up he caught Tavis' gaze, looked over his nose and lips and eyebrows and identified anger. 'Mail prioritisation.' he exhaled as if a thousand pounds of dust were released off his shoulders. Tavis' words were soothing almost, not because Savoy liked being pushed around and showed where he deserved to stay, in a quiet corner until further orders arrived. No, because Tavis was, in Love language, telling him that he was fine, not dying, and definitely not being injected with the drug. It was all about key words and inflictions. He'd never admit it, but he was glad Tavis snapped. It was good, it brought him back together.

Savoy was finally able to concentrate on breathing in and out as equally as possible. When Tavis spoke with a lot more calmness between his syllables Savoy nodded. It was still weak and he was still scared, but the initial wave was almost gone. Sure, being told that a bullet in the head was far more likely than a needle didn't exactly ease him, but it definitely didn't worsen his headache.

Yeah...” his voice shook, working on putting himself back together in his head. Of course the 'promise' of not being struck with a needle wasn't going to be taken as a fact. The danger was still there but part of the reason he managed to calm down was because Tavis had shouted, had exposed his seriousness and dominance. Big red signs were plastered everywhere in Savoy's mind, 'Don't ******** with Tavis Brooks.' and that was, for once, something he knew how to do. The pet's eyes narrowed, calculating Tavis' features while his hand instinctively took the picture. But the flip was sudden, even after he had been told it was going to upset him.

He squinted and frowned, looking at blood and a gun, at the roof, at the faces. The faces. The...
                              His back hit the door again and the photo dripped down to the floor slowly. He had been young, the last time he had seen his father. But it was clear and now a refreshed memory.

Savoy had never been in rides at fairs- what were those even, am I right? But that was what he felt like, everything was spinning and it was suddenly too much for him.

He didn't know how long he had turned thoughts in his head, rubbing his temples. But he knew he was not on the floor shaking, and he knew he had the power to stand even with the image of his father fresh inside his memory. The only thing keeping him sane was still not knowing. Not knowing whether or not the bullet killed him. Savoy did not want to find out. But for the longest time he began calculating possibilities.

Finally he pushed himself away from the door and looked over the food. It was out of the question, with the nausea, he couldn't eat. When he looked at Tavis he began wondering just how long he had been thinking for. It didn't matter, anyway, since he had been given instructions. When he began walking it was towards the bedroom with one though in his head. His dad may or may not be dead. Not knowing was key.

Thought not with a clear head or sharp instincts Savoy began clearing the bed, stacking away books and folding clothes. It was all done fast because he knew that at any moment he could fall deeper into thought and what he needed was something to concentrate on. With five books in his hands he exited the room and went back to the bookshelves and set everything back with still slightly shaking fingers. The mess on the floor was cleared too, with every single item sliding back into place. He dared to look at Tavis with a worried expression before he rushed back into the bedroom and looked down at the clothes he had set on the side of the bed. There was a groan, like suddenly there was something else in his mind and despite the nature of the thought he allowed it to brew because it was certainly better than the alternative.

Gathering things and making sure the room was in the best state didn't cost him much time, thought as he began to slowly regain himself, a distinct noise started making its way though his brain waves. He blinked and turned, trying to place it. "What on Earth..." he muttered, approaching the bathroom door, leaning his head on it. He could not have been more confused and with the same strength that drove him day by day he returned to the bed and picked up all the books, blinking, wondering. His body knew what he was doing but his mind was all in shambles. "There's... What the ********]" he couldn't order his brain fast enough to keep the words in as a passing memory. He didn't exactly scream either, but he stomped out of the room and only as soon as he pushed the door close behind him he stopped and sighed. Thoughts. Calm. Everything was a mess and Tavis surely had answers. No, not answers about the injections, so he would rather concentrate on the fact that all of a sudden someone was in their ******** shower.

When he walked back in the living room he cleared his throat. Savoy was holding the backpack he had taken from the mansion though now it was much lighter since his books had been stuffed in their new bookcase. “Sir...” he was far too used to speaking like that, it was normal, natural, not even something he wanted to argue. Second nature, it came with his background. “Where will I be sleeping from now on? And why is there someone using our shower? I haven't washed up this morning. And where are we going? Do I need to shower because I'd very much like to shower, honestly. I wasn't aware that we had company. Or did you forget to turn the tap off?” he blinked, catlike. It was certainly better to wonder about sleeping arrangements and his personal hygiene than the very serious threat of a lethal injection. But for all the stupidly jumbled thoughts inside him Savoy had somehow managed to keep a straight face. He preferred this, busying himself inside the hotel room, the bedroom, cleaning up, getting ready but his plans were cut short now by an anonymous intruder. Rule number one: don't think about people. Think about actions.

He was used to pushing people in the back of his head. His dad was just a figure he once remembered, much like the kids in Old Man Nelson's house. If Savoy wanted to survive then he had to push their memories down, it was his coping mechanism. Which was why he never thought of Ash. Ash was dead, he needed to erase him from his memory in order to stay sane. Didn't make it easier, though, because he knew he was just bottling up his fears now.

~Love, Jones.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Talking
Thinking
[color=#FF0066]█[/color][color=#F50D73]█[/color][color=#EC1B81]█[/color][color=#E3298F]█[/color][color=#D9379D]█[/color][color=#D045AB] [/color][color=#C753B9] [/color][color=#BE61C7]▌[/color][color=#B46FD5] [/color][color=#AB7DE3] [/color][color=#A28BF1]▌[/color][color=black][/color][u][color=#EC1B81]ғʟαsнßαcк[/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#D9379D]A story written by...[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

MATTHIASCORDELION
                                                            it is terrifying to see a peasant.
                                                User Image

c-come on now;; can we talk about it like we ↺sed to talk about - - ███
                                  ohohohhoneyineedyouaroundikno l-listen now;; can we talk in love && walk the town ● ● gohikingthroughthehillsinasummergownraisethekidsbe easy now
    ▐ BABY I❜M CORNERED NOW BABY DON❜T PUSH ME OUT▐
    lately I walk in doubt maybe it❜s crashing down

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                                Matty had made small talk despite his wavering interest in the male. It was becoming apparent to the lazy male that Jesse was Herikales 2.0, boring and uneventful; although it was probably due to the fact that Jesse was just purchased by another human being. Unfortunately, that was none of Matty's concern and the car ride back to the mansion was fairly quiet. In his first observation on his new pet, he found him to be somewhat attractive, at least the color of his eyes were of some beautiful variety. Obedience was expected as was the lack of any real personality, but this time Matty was determined to make it work. The mysterious man that had appeared at his door had done a number of strange things that surprised Matty and he was growing dangerously curious of what their next meeting would entail. The quiet mutant next to him would be his ticket into seeing what entertainment would follow.

Upon arriving at the mansion, Matty turned and grinned, "welcome to my house, which will now be your house unless you do something really lame." Unexpectedly the elderly maid, that I swear to God I will eventually name, was at the doorway, her arms folded angrily as she glared at Matty. "Ruh roh. I think she tripped on one of my trains again," he said quietly, rubbing the back of his head. Turning to Jesse he motioned for him to wait while he walked up to the doorway and awaited his lecture on leaving his toys on the floor. Instead, she began going off on how he had bought another human being, "you couldn't even keep the first one for longer than a day! So you go out and buy another human?! I thought you were kidding!" Several servants attempted to walk by with the retrieved belongings, but she placed her hand across the doorway to keep them trapped outside. "Matthias, you can't just keep thinking people are expendable like this."

More words were slipping from her lips, but again Matty zoned out, focusing on how her lips moved in union with the wrinkles around her eyes. Is that what happens to you when you get old? Gross. Interjecting, he stopped her rant with reassurances of Jesse, "I read the papers this time and I can assure you, he's not going to steal anything and I won't have to get rid of him. It'll be fine! You worry too much. You act like I'm always irresponsible, but he-who-shall-not-be-named touched my box so he had to leave." He poked at the elderly maid's arm until it fell from the doorway and the flood of servants were allowed back in the house. "This one is more interesting too!" Most of those words he had said were truths, or at least had some element of truth in them. He read the papers, Jesse said he wasn't a robber, and he was almost more interesting.

Turning around he motioned for Jesse to come to the doorway, "yes yes, come along now! There are arrangements to be made!" As they walked through the door, he turned to grin at the maid who scowled in response before shuffling up the stairwell. "Alright so here's the kitchen. If you come down here they will feed you whatever you want." When the chef turned around, he looked puzzled and began to question, "A new guest? What has become of Her-" Quickly Matty interrupted, "He-who-shall-not-be-named is dead to me and gone and we shall never speak of them again. Anyways yeah, they'll feed you here." Leaving the kitchen he looked up at the stairwell and groaned, "alright, up the stairs now." Slowly dragging himself up the steps, he moved to lie on the floor once they reached the top of the second level. "Servants... they live here. Unless you want their room. Do you want their room go... go check it out..." He waved his arm in the direction of the hall, "go on shoo, go look at the rooms... tell me if that's what you want..." After a little while, Jesse returned and as he-who-shall-not-be-named did before him, he didn't want to kick someone out of their room.

Groaning he crawled over to the stairwell again and slowly dragged himself up the stairwell where he collapsed on the top of the third floor. "Ok, any room that way is open. No one lives there. Go crazy," he said, waving his arm in the direction, while his other hand shielded his eyes from the incoming light. Again, once Jesse returned with his decisions Matty raised a fist in the air, "great, fantastic! Servants go... go do the thing." Without looking he pointed in several directions, "bathroom, closet, library, game room, off limits. Good? Good. Just, just give me a minute... it's been a long morning. Go, shoo, make sure they grabbed all your stuff." Again he waved his hand until he was left alone on the hallway floor.

Just when he thought he was alone, he heard footsteps again and he groaned, "didn't I just tell you to make sure all your stuff is there? Ughh..." Looking through his fingers, he found the elderly maid staring down at him, her arms folded again. "Oh," was all he could muster before he slowly crawled over to the wall and propped himself into a sitting position. "What? Why are you looking at me like that? We're gonna do stuff jeez, it's just been a long morning. Don't you have stuff to clean?" Without saying anything she eventually walked away and Matty rolled his eyes at her, before glancing down the hall waiting for Jesse to return. What the hell is telekisomethingoranother?

When he returned, Matty looked up at him from the floor, "Okay. So something something erbium. What do you want? A bracelet? n****e piercings? A tattoo?" His eyes remained locked with the other male's, "Please be less boring. Please. Please. Please," he mumbled quietly. However, as expected, a mediocre answer was presented to him and Matty sighed loudly, "Ok. What do you want to do for fun? I've got some time before I have a train to catch. Please tell me you at least have fun?" Matty paused for a second before changing the subject, "Wait, wait, wait. Show me what your telekiblergh does." It didn't take long for Matty to realize what was happening and his eyes widened in excitement, "you can move stuff? You never ever have to get up again if you can just move stuff! That's so cool! Way cooler than being a vamp! Can you move yourself? You'd never ever have to walk again." He sat up, his full attention on Jesse, "can you move stuff without thinking? Do you have to see stuff to move it or can you just make stuff move from the other side of the wall?" He pointed at the wall behind him which led into the game room, "do you know what's in there without even looking? Can you feel all the stuff?" Yes, this toy was much more entertaining than the previous one and for that, Matty was happy.

A sudden shriek downstairs caused him to glance in the direction of the stairwell as several more yells filled the air. "Ugh, did they light the kitchen on fire?" Moseying over to the stairwell he glanced down and screamed, "what is going on down there?!" The elderly maid screamed back in response, "when did you bring a kitten into this house?! Get down here right now Matthias!" He paused, trying to remember when a kitten was brought into the house, "I didn't bring a kitten in the house," he said aloud. As he remained hovering at the railing he caught words being yelled, something about blood being everywhere and grizzlies. "Wait! There's a bear in the house?!" He screamed as he moved down the stairwell, probably faster than he had ever moved down the stairwell in his life, "wait, wait, wait did it kill someone? I wanna see don't shoot it yet!" Looking up at Jesse he motioned at him, "c'mon apparently there are grizzlies down there!"

sinnabuns's Bae

Alien Husband

User Image
    User Image
    eli
    THEBIRDISTHEWORD✕┊░ Location │matty's mansion ? ✕┊░ Mood │ wtf??? ? ✕┊░ Company │matty? ✕┊░ Condition │healthy

It didn't take all that long for Jesse to realize that his "owner" was the childish type. It was evident in his way of speech and actions, and he realized that his purchase was almost definitely an act of impulse buying. Jesse wasn't exactly sure whether this revelation made things any more or less comprehensible or better in any way, but he certainly kept this in mind and made a mental note of it. The blond turned to look at his owner as he welcomed the pet to his household, before adding as long as he didn't do anything "lame." Jesse wondered what this implication left. Would it be too optimistic to believe that he would be allowed freedom should he were so be, as the other had so eloquently stated, "lame" ? He doubted it. Probably be returned to the mansion, if he was lucky. Was it a veiled threat? If he were to be "lame" that Jesse would face undesirable circumstances? Like perhaps being sold to a black market (and while his thoughts on the Mansion hadn't been very great he knew that it was better then the black market) or perhaps he would be treated like an actual pet and meet the same fate as Old Yeller? However he knew he was over complicating things - he was certain that he would be able to escape before that may ever happen, and if it did then Jesse would just have to put a stop to it. It was pretty evident that Matthias' impulse buy wasn't for any sort of unsavory reasons, or at least the pet assumed so, and was probably bought to be a "friend" of some sort. While the thought almost had Jesse wanting to gag, he knew that he got a lucky draw this time around that he hadn't been given to some sort of shady b*****d. Time would tell if he was using this childish act as a front, or if he was serious. He would make sure to stay cautious just in case.

Jesse blinked with surprise when an elderly maid made her way through the doorway, her arms crossed over her chest and glaring at whom the blond assumed was her employer. Apparently she had the free will to express when she was disapproving of her bosses choices. Jesse couldn't help the soft laugh he let out at his masters "ruh roh." Was this guy for real? Seriously, apparently he had trains and this elderly maid had tripped over them enough for the older blond to take note of it. Matthias was actually like a child. His "master" motioned for him to stay in place, and like the "obedient" pet he was Jesse listened and watched as the elderly maid reprieved and lectured the rich boy. He stood there silently, wondering if this was a good time to run but ultimately decided that it would be best to stay still. There would be too many witnesses anyway. The elderly maid looked to be very passionate about what she was saying, and refused to let anyone in the house, going out of her way to block the doors so no one could go in. Jesse wondered what her deal was, and why exactly Matthias was listening to her and not telling her to shut the ******** up like he assumed most rich people did. Along with being childish, his new master appeared to also be quite lax and easy-going if he were to actually let a servant tell him what to do continuously and still allow her to keep her job. Jesse guessed that Matthias was arguing back about his trains or whatever they were fighting about, and let his eyes roam the area once again while he waited. The blond owner poked the woman into some some sort of submission, which really wasn't submission at all but he somehow convinced the old lady to let the other servants into the house with Jesse's belongings. He wasn't sure what to make of what was going on. It was so bizarre and completely different then he had predicted, and decided that he would simply trudge through and reflect on it when there wasn't dozens of eyes watching his every move.

Looking up when he saw Matthias wave at him to come forward, Jesse followed through and steadily walked to the doorway to where the two of them stood and gave the maid a faux uneasy glance before looking back at his owner, who was giving the elderly maid a cheeky grin. The maid didn't seem so appreciative, but didn't say anything, and scowled before climbing the staircase to do her duties. Or something. Jesse wasn't even sure. Soon after he was being shown around the house, much more like a guest then a pet, which only seemed to solidify Jesse's assumption of his being here was for the purpose of being a "friend" rather then a "slave." The first room was the kitchen, which apparently had their own staff and was definitely bigger then any household that he had ever lived in (which admittedly wasn't very large, but the statement stands.) The chef stated a question, obviously surprised about the "new guest" (supporting Jesse's other theory of being bought impulsively) and there was a hint to there being a previous guest, but Matthias wasn't open to talk about it. His deceleration of never speaking about "He-who-shall-not-be-named" was childish, but enough that the chef didn't inquiry any more. "It's nice to meet you." Jesse said as kindly as he could to the chef. If he knew one thing, it was be to be nicest to the people who make your food. It was a very important survival tip. They soon made their goodbyes and continued on with the tour, Jesse keeping a eye out for possible escape routes and making a mental map of the house in his mind.

Matthias then showed them up to the second floor, which was where his energy seemed to run out as the man literally crawled up the steps and then laid down once he reached the top. Jesse wasn't sure if he found it amusing to see someone of such status do such childish acts, or horrified and angered that he had been bought by someone who does such childish acts. It was like being an army figurine bought by a seven year old, but by the time he's eight he has a magnifying glass and is curious about what would happen if he held the glass to the light and lined the sunlight to the army doll..... Not exactly the most amusing of thoughts to have. Following after his owner, however in a much more dignified manner, he still managed to give the older blonde a wry smile once he got to the top and attempted to ignore the fact that the person who bought him was laying on the floor because.. ?? Matthias motioned towards the hallway and told him that this floor was for the servants quarters, unless he wanted one and told him to go and search and see if he wanted any of the rooms. Jesse resisted the frown (or perhaps a sarcastic salute and "aye aye sir" ), and instead gave nod and a smile before drifting down the hallway. Once he was out of earshot Jesse gave a exasperated sigh. "Is this guy on crack or something..." he muttered. "There's no other explanation." He continued, sure being spoiled rotten could lead a kid to grow up childish, but why else would he leave a person he had just bought to wander off on their own? Wasn't he worried at all about Jesse running away? Apparently not, which had Jesse fighting a smirk. Either that or he didn't feel he needed to be worried, whether it be because he didn't care if Jesse ran off or (more likely) had enough security that he felt that he couldn't even if the pet tried. He didn't want to jinx his chances, but regardless of what Matthias' reasoning towards his lack of supervision, escaping might be a lot more easier then he had first anticipated - much easier then being cooped up in the Pet Mansion with all that security running around, at least. "This guy's not going to know what hit him.." Jesse muttered, before starting his venture through the servants rooms.

While the rooms were far better then any that Jesse had ever slept in, he doubted that the personality that he had fabricated would feel very good knowing that he was kicking a servant out of their bedroom. However this did allow Jesse to look through the rooms with reason and add them to his mental floor plan, along with get a vague look at what each of the servants ere like, even if he didn't know faces or names. After what he assumed was enough time to decide whether he wanted to live on the second floor or not (even though he had never intended to in the first place) he walked back to where Matthias was still laying on the floor to give his news. "The rooms are very nice.." Jesse started, making sure to have his voice small and a bit shy, "But I wouldn't want to evict any of the occupants living in them already..." he then trailed off, as if uncertain, and glanced down at the floor where the older male lay. With a groan his owner continued the tour, but didn't bother to stand up and dragged himself across the floor and up the staircase before collapsing. It was becoming ridiculously difficult not to laugh or snicker at this childish display, but Jesse managed to hold it in. Following him up the stairs once more, Jesse once again nodded in understanding when he was told to "go crazy." Once again, when he was out of earshot Jesse muttered, "I'm pretty sure your crazy enough for the both of us, thanks." Regardless of his mutters and mumbles that most consisted of not really understanding what the ******** was even going on, he looked through the empty rooms and found one that he decided would be his. He wasn't looking for anything in particular (Jesse didn't intend to stay for very long) but he liked how from the window it would be easy to spy on those outdoors. Not to mention he would be by himself, which meant there was not way Jesse would have to live through a carbon copy of sir snores-a-lot. Those were dark times. But in a singles room, he wouldn't even need to worry about it. With this in mind, he marched back to Matthias and said, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like this room." while pointing at his room of choice. With more enthusiasm then what Jesse had seen in the past ten minutes, the older blonde fist pumped the air with a few exclamations before telling his servants to put Jesse's things away. The blond pet paid attention to his owners improv tour of the third floor silently, and then trailed after the servants as he was told. Jesse didn't have many belongings, but he still mutter a "Thank you.." when the servants were finished arranging his stuff.

When he returned Matthias was still on the floor (honestly Jesse hadn't been expecting anything else) and waited until his owner looked at him to softly say, "All done. sir." Right away the older man was shooting off a question, about erbium for pities sake. Jesse held back a scowl at the mention of the element, and wondered what the ******** was wrong with his head and why he was asking his pet what erbium accessory he wanted. This kid was coo coo for cocoa puffs. Was it a test of some kind? Jesse didn't like the thought of wearing anything that had erbium, but he highly doubted that he could say that. Instead he uncertainly said, "... perhaps a necklace or bracelet?" something that would be easy to take off, unlike a tattoo or go forbid n****e piercings. He didn't want to be permanently handicapped by the erbium. Apparently his answer wasn't very satisfying as his owner let out a very loud sigh and changed the subject. To what he wanted to do for "fun." Jesse couldn't tell if he was being trolled or not, and it was getting him pretty mad. There was no way that this guy was legitimately like this, right? Not only that, but he was leaving later on that day - were these guys trying to set up the perfect opportunity for him to escape?? Jesse opened his mouth to say that he could have fun, thank you very much, just because he had been in the Pet Mansion for awhile didn't mean he couldn't - but the subject once again changed. To one that was a bit more personal, but a lot more easier to play off of.

Telekiblergh. Either this guy only skimmed through the papers, or he didn't bother to read up on it. Jesse was going to go out on a limb and guess that it was all of the above. "Uhm.. Alright.." He mumbled, remembering to play the part of an embarrassed and nervous pet. The blond reached his hands into his pocket and pulled out his ketchup and mayonnaise packets. He didn't really need to concentrate on them due to their weight, and tossed them into the air and let them hover in the air a bit before making them do a few loop de loops. His owner was easily excited by this display and launched off a rapid fire of actions. Jesse felt a bit disgusted, it was like he was a circus act or something, but also felt his arrogance fluff a bit at the blatant interest and excitement. "Yeah, I can move stuff." Which, really, was just a simplified way of saying it but he didn't bother try to explain it to someone who wouldn't understand. Jesse paused for a moment and said, "You probably would have to get up, eventually, though..." and then, as if realizing that he might have over stepped boundaries, meekly said, "because you'd still have stuff to do.. b-but it certainly is convenient." Despite feeling like an animal being gaze through a looking glass, he let the praise go straight to his ego and allowed a smile onto his face as he stared with "embarrassment" at the floor. He didn't understand the reference of the vampire, but it dawned at him around this point that he hadn't been bought as a "friend"- no, more like as a toy or as entertainment. He cut off any emotion he might have felt at the realization and pushed it away for later contemplation when he was alone and not in risk of blowing his cover. "Human's are generally more difficult to move, due to their biological structure.." Jesse said with quiet thoughtfulness, trying to squish down the overwhelming impulse to brag that he could, "But I can lift myself when I don't have erbium on me, and other people depending on what their weights are, among other variables." Okay, so much for not bragging, but at least he had said it with a modest tone. "It can be pretty tiring, so I wouldn't be able to do it all the time." Jesse added with an apologetic smile. Apparently he had caught his owners attention enough for him to sit up and off the floor. He wondered if that was a good thing or not. "If I'm familiar with an object-" or angry, Jesse silently added, "I can move things without thinking and without seeing it, but otherwise I have to see it to move it." This was said apologetically, like he was afraid to disappoint.

Suddenly there was a scream from downstairs, followed by a a couple yells. Jesse stared in the direction of the staircase and blinked curiously. He looked at Matthias with alarm when he wondered out loud if the staff had lit the kitchen was on fire, which caused the blond to wonder if that was a common thing in this household. He watched silently as his owner screamed down the stairs, asking what was going on down there. Apparently it had something to do with a kitten, if he had heard correctly. Which Jesse didn't understand in the slightest - why cause such a commotion for a god damn kitten?? But then Matthias declared he hadn't brought a kitten into the house, and then exclaimed about a bear being in the house. With the most enthusiasm and energy that he had seen his owner use all day, the older blonde and skiddattled down the stairs fast enough to shock the pet. 'What. The. Actual. ********] Jesse didn't even know what to think. He wanted to give the older man a deadpanned look, but instead settled for oblivious curiosity. He was pretty sure the person had said 'grisly' not 'grizzly' and while the misunderstanding was pretty hilarious, he couldn't help but wonder if this kid was stupid or something. If he seriously thought there were Grizzly bears in the house, and wanted to get a look at it before they exterminated it, then there was no other explanation. Was he on crack, or stupid? Both? Neither? Was it all and act? These type of people were one of Jesse's least favourite, he could never read what they were thinking. Too spontaneous. The pet highly doubted there was a Grizzly bear downstairs (and if there were Jesse definitely didn't want to get anywhere close to it) but he was curious about what exactly was making an uproar. Shuffling his way to the staircase, Jesse stared down and said uncertainly, "Shouldn't we take precautions if there's a grizzly down there?" He then made his way down the stairs, because he didn't really think that his owner would really care much about being cautious, even when facing a Grizzly bear. He pulled up next to Matthias' side, and kind of just accepted that this was a mad house.

He trailed after Matthias as they followed the yelling, and once they entered the room with the frantic servants, the elderly maid approached her boss while spouting out whatever. Jesse wasn't really paying attention, because holy s**t there was a lot of blood. Okay, well not a lot but it definitely looked like something exploded in the room, and Jesse refrained from wrinkling his nose at the sight and instead blinked curiously a few times. "What happened in here?" he questioned, attempting to sound like he didn't wish to impose on the elderly maid, but wanting to know anyway. He wondered if it was related to the kitten that they were talking about earlier, though really didn't know what the ******** just happened.

User Image

OOC: HOPEFULLY THIS IS GOOD
    I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST I GOT THIS OUT OMFG
    WORD COUNT: 3137
    Ziansu
    emotion_kirakira

MATTHIASCORDELION
                                                  User Image

ohohohhoneyineedyouaroundikno l-listen now;; can we talk in love && walk the town ● ● gohikingthroughthehillsinasummergownraisethekidsbe easy now

Upon running down the stairs into the kitchen, Matty found no wild animals, but instead copious amounts of blood everywhere. First he peered around the corner of the kitchen and sighed loudly, "there's no bears here." The elderly maid appeared and swatted the back of his head with a roll of paper towels. "Bears?! What are you going on about? Where did you order this kitten from?" She pointed at a small lump on the ground that several servants were huddled around. "Matthias, you can't just keep bringing things into this house!" Matty's brow wrinkled, "why not? It's my house! I didn't even order it! The servants found it in a box on the doorstep this morning and this other thing was in it..." His hands slipped into his pockets searching before he remembered he had left the photo in the box in the front room. Handing the box to the elderly woman she dropped the box in horror and turned to speak to the servants.

"Gross. There's blood everywhere." He carefully walked over to stare at the lump of fur matted with red tar. "What did you guys feed it? It looks like it exploded." When he turned around he found Jesse talking to the elderly maid. "Hey, can you like, move all this blood and like, put it back in the kitten?" The look that Jesse gave him was a resounding 'no' and Matty shrugged, "worth a shot, it'd make it easier on the servants. Some of them don't really like the sight of blood." As if on cue, boner tickler's dad walked into the kitchen doorway and immediately fainted. "They'll figure it out, they're smart people." Plucking a jar off the counter he popped a jawbreaker in his mouth and offered one to Jesse before continuing, "game advertisements are getting really intense nowadays." Matty made no attempt to move or help, he watched everyone moving around him.

A tap on his shoulder caused him to turn and a white-faced servant handed him a box. "What? Is this one my train or another weirdo thing?" The servant said nothing and Matty ripped open the box like a Christmas present, "ugh more bracelets and weird stuff. Hey wait, is that real?" He picked up the gun which had a note and picture attached to it. "Oh my god why is HE here? Who the hell is Max??" Matty turned over the gun and studied it before remarking sarcastically, "maybe this spooky stuff is actually real..." Digging through the box he found a candy ring, "sweet. What is this, chocolate?" Before he could pop the ring into his mouth the elderly maid appeared and swatted it out of his hand. "A kitten you mysteriously got from a box just died horrifically in your kitchen and you go eating random things you got from another box?! What is wrong with you?!" Matty swatted back at the woman, "no it's mine! You can't have it!" Turning around he found Jesse was curious about the gun or something and Matty swatted at him too, "no it's mine!" He then took off running outside into his treehouse.

Despite being lazy, these things were addressed to his house and he wasn't about to surrender them easily, even if they were strange and ugly gifts. Darting up the stairwell on the tree, he hid behind a desk, hoping everyone would just leave him alone so he could examine the objects. The ring looked like some sort of hard candy which he couldn't seem to break. It doesn't look that fancy, why would they send a ring? Is there some special code on it? Pulling the picture of his old pet off of the gun he stared at the soulless dead eyes. Wait I thought there was something else attached to it. He turned the gun over, but found nothing else on it and went back to the candy. At first he attempted to crush it with his hand, but it wouldn't melt or move. It's solid...?

Turning the ring around, he looked for any writing on it when he heard footsteps coming up the stairwell. Freezing in place he waited until the footsteps stopped a few feet away from him before peering from his hiding space. What he found was Jesse looking at the sticky note which had fallen from the gun which Matty was running around with. "Hey that's mine! Gimme it!" Pouncing on the younger male, he pinned him down and moved dangerously close to his face, smiling sweetly. "Mine," he chimed as he plucked the sticky note out of Jesse's hand before floating away. Not that he was attached to the note, but he was certainly possessive of things that were his. Matty stayed on top of Jesse, straddling him as he read the sticky note again, "who is Max??" An answer from the person below him caused him to prop against the wall of the treehouse.

After Jesse's explanation of his connection with the note and picture, Matty blinked, confused at the new information, "wait. Are you telling me you know he-who-shall-not-be-named? Because he was living here this morning before..." A chill came over Matty as he put the pieces together, "a box came in this morning... With a picture of a dead guy... Maybe you know who he is?" Getting up, he started to run down the stairs of the treehouse back towards the house where the camera from the first box was, "c'mon! This is kinda important so try and keep up!"

OOC: TAKE THE KEYBOARD AWAY THESE POSTS ARE 0/10 SRS.

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Contributor 150
      • Peoplewatcher 100
        User Image
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XJude x Lawrence x Callavan

User Image
      ████████████████████████████████████████████
      User Image
      TURN BACK XXXX TURN BACK XXXX TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME XXXX MAKE THE CLOCK REVERSE XXXX BRING BACK WHAT ONCE WAS MINE
      WE'VE !x ▬▬▬▬ xxx underset . . the . . boundaries xxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
      we've x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      : : O V E R ▣ S T E P P E D xx ᴛʜᴇ x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x lines - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      User Image
      oh, i would give it up forever xxxx just to see you one more time xxxx ᴛɪᴍᴇ
      oh, i would give it up forever xxxx just to see you one more time xxxx ᴛɪᴍᴇ
      heal what has been HURT - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      User Image
      save what has been lost . save what has been lostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      change the fates' DESIGN- - -xxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
      User Image
      bring back what once was ours minexxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxx(bring back) . WHAT ONCE WAS MINE
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

• The moment he settled back down in his chair, Jude was fully expecting a reprimand for his actions. ‘Course he was— while he wasn’t a rocket scientist by his own regard, he wasn’t stupid either. For one so new to the Cane household, he, ah, hadn’t been the best of its circle the short time he had been there. Really, running out? Alright, so he did have reason for his unwarranted departure— some idiot out there was going to die, he swore, desecrating his darling brother’s memory like that— but he’d gotten a bit better at handling himself, hadn’t he? Recently, or something. Maybe that was just him. He’d thought he had.

The response to his flight wasn’t as expected. He resisted the urge to smile or laugh or something equally as inappropriate for when one was being told off. It wasn’t all a good laugh that was echoing inside his head, released in the inner caves of his mind while his outward persona flickered into one of meekness— no, wait, ‘suitably chastised’ was probably better. He didn’t simply submit to anyone. That was degrading. There were people back then who had thought otherwise, but if he hadn’t allowed it— because really, it was too much trouble to argue with someone, the biggest bother, ugh— there would have been no way anything would have happened. Hmph. So many people fell easily into the delusion of belief with him— it rankled, naturally, being seen as such, but it was an advantage he held close to him, and he really wasn’t in any position to complain without shattering the image he shrouded around his person, so carefully built over the long years. Pushing his attention back to the forefront to listen to the his master’s lecture, Jude noted the words, mulling them over in his head as he always did. Ah, was he telling him about self – respect? Perhaps Lucian wasn’t as much of a d**k as he’d thought. Still, he found that slightly funny. Here was this man, telling him, a pet, about self – respect. It was a nice try, though. No one had to know he’d probably lost all of that a long, long time ago.

The rest of it was interesting too. There it was again. More things were excused in private, in the home, or away from the public eye— was he actually trying to get Jude to open up? Okay, admittedly, he almost laughed there. Almost. He cut it off abruptly before it even attempted to bubble up, but perhaps he was a bit too late to stop the darkly amused glint that reached his expression. He had expressive eyes, someone had told him once. People liked to look at them, the colour made everything more obvious. As another hard stare made their way to look into them, the teen nodded, relaxing his pose before sitting up straighter, regaining his previous posture before subtly crossing his legs under him on the chair.

”Crystal,” came the succinct reply. Lucian talked a lot, he noticed. Maybe it was just because he talked far too little. Jude liked to speak, yes, but he still wasn’t yet as comfortable in the place to do so. For now, he would probably be sparing with his words. He didn’t not notice that move towards his watch. Collar, probably.

Honestly, he’d rather really just talk, but ugh. Sometimes he hated having to be so cautious and so much. It really got in the way of his being expressive and s**t, which was saying something seeing how ridiculously limited that was.

After he’d spoken, the place came back to life. He fought the urge to scowl as he cut into the food in front of him. It tasted good, but that hardly mattered to him. Food was food. But, anyway. He was slightly surprised by the flurry of activity when it happened. He was usually more observant. Perhaps it was time to go brush up on those again.

xx

The after that came brought them outside the villa, which was a nice surprise, albeit an unexpected one. They took the car again, which sort of disappointed the supernatural, but it was comfortable, so he really couldn’t complain. It was more convenient, and he only wanted the walk to stretch his legs. Once they exited the vehicle, Lucian— who, up to that point, had been doing Lucian – things on his Lucian – phone— had turned to him with and given him a decidedly cryptic sort of statement, half of which he didn’t really get and the other being circumstance – oriented, so Jude had simply responded with a look and a hesitant nod, before they went inside to shop.

And what a shop it was.

There was more doing Lucian – stuff on the Lucian – phone for Lucian, though the teen was pretty sure he still knew what the hell he was doing while he went to grab the things he wanted in particular off the shelves and shoved them in the baskets. He might have gone overboard while in the hair - care section, though in his defense, he did have a lot of hair to care for. Either way, there hadn’t been much said about it except for the slightly raised eyebrow from the taller man, for which Jude was very much grateful and decided not to jinx the fact that Lucian was okay with paying for the tonne of s**t he had heaped onto the purchases list by keeping quiet.

It was mostly quiet, in that sort of companionable— if the word ‘companionable’ could really be applied to the situation— way that usually things usually were in the situation. It was broken some time when halfway on his decision of deciding between two particular brands of conditioner by a comment from the former, touching on the subject of familiarity, of all things. Jude didn’t say anything, merely looked back with a sort of quietly amused grin and an acquiescent nod before turning back to the current task he had. He was debating not being so tight – lipped just a little bit now. He seemed fine enough— the fair man was taking the time and effort to treat him like, well, not solely a tool, which was good, probably. In retrospect, the latter would probably be easier, since he was used to dealing with that, but he didn’t think it would pose too big of a problem. Besides, he could use to return the nicety, especially after the huge haul he was going to be bringing home courtesy of said man. He wondered why, though. He also wondered what those ‘strangers’ analyses’ were that Lucian’s eyes had been privy to, detailing his life. He could have almost snorted— those stuck – up twats at the facility were a bit thick, really. They didn’t know as much as they would have liked to think they did about him. The teen had done his covering well, and he had managed to preserve most of what was him in a place they couldn’t reach, couldn’t analyse, couldn’t even see.

Huh. Lucian did have a reason to ask, didn’t he?

xx

When they got back, much to the thermokinetic’s surprise and amusement (he seemed to be doing that a lot lately,) Lucian took it on himself to hold onto the many bags of purchases along with Silas on the way and in the elevator before they were passed on to the house staff for organization and all those little process routine things that ensured everything was always practical and convenient in the villa. He’d disappeared after that, leaving him alone with the butler shortly after his figure disappeared. The look on his face must have said something without his permission, since the other regrettable taller figure tilted his head towards the staircase where the master has disappeared off to before walking away towards the dining room, Jude employing a brisk walk to keep up and catch the words being thrown his way to elaborate on that. For a while, it wasn’t much in the way of talking, simply another bout of silence as they reached the intended area to find the places set and everything in place for the afternoon meal.

It was pretty rad, how quick they got everything done. It was more efficiency than he’d seen at the facility, which was embarrassing to admit. Once they’d actually registered on it, Silas had turned to him with that stern expression before sending him up to fetch the master and bring him down for lunch. He felt like a kid for a moment there.

Sauntering out of the living room with a nod, the teen made a beeline for the closest staircase, taking his feet down the hall and past the main doorway in the process. He may or may not had taken his time, absently running his fingers over everything like he did on the other tour and greatly enjoying the carpet pressing into his skin with a sense of some sort of weird satisfaction as he did. It was all very new, he mused, still not over the initial wonder that had prevailed upon him when he’d entered the structure and Jude very much doubted it would leave him for days, even weeks to come. It was so different. Still quite bright, though, some places causing him to have to shield his eyes or blink hard for a few moments until it passed. As such, it happened that during one of those times, the teen failed to notice the rectangular fold of paper lying innocently on the carpeted floor, completely out of place on its background of colourful shag before a bare foot stepped over the majority of one corner, pressing into the sole as the pressure came on.

And then it was gone.

Jude snarled, taking a step back when the searing pain registered with a worrying rapidity under his foot, the sensastion akin to itching powder being vigorously rubbed into raw, burnt skin. It hurt. Like hell. Eyeing the innocuous piece of white parchment, he brought his foot up, settling it lightly against his thigh as he balanced on one leg, inspecting it for any such wounds. Nothing but a triangle of red on the right side of the sole, looking like it had been scrubbed raw to a unhealthy shade of pink, the edges reddening and the whole affected place beginning to burn with the intense, sort of stinging itch as he flexed the appendage slightly. A glare was shot in the direction of the envelope once it had registered what the hell had just happened. Jude only ever had such violent surface reactions to erbium. Jesus Christ— erbium. Were they actually serious? Erbium – coated parchment, and from the feel of it— here, he scowled lightly— it was a pretty heavy application too. Someone didn’t want a pet seeing it. Okay. Whatever. Snagging a piece of cloth from under a random vase— he hoped it would be fine, it would probably be excused anyway— Jude approached the thing with caution, half – expecting it to jump at his face or something. Laying the square of thankfully thick fabric over the missive, he went on to fold the edges under it, making sure not to get into direct contact with the allergen – coated paper as he did so. Once it was safely covered with the cloth, the thermokinetic made his way back onto the path of his original destination with considerable more hurry than before.

Third floor, wasn’t it? the teen thought, a fist poised to rap on the door, three short, sharp knocks, as he was wont to make. Once the sound of affirmation had been confirmed, he opened the door, one hand twisting the knob as he entered, the other still holding the affected object a ways away from his person. He took a good look around, memorizing the place as best he could with the limited time before making his way over to the desk. At the greeting, Jude nodded, closing the distance between him and the large desk as he replied. ”Ah, right. It is, Silas sent me up to tell you, but then there was also this.” He placed the cloth bundle on the table, lifting the corner slightly so the envelope tipped out cleanly onto the lacquered surface. Deft fingers folded the cloth into a neat square once it was empty of its semi – affective burden. ”Erbium – coated. I found it downstairs.” The burn on his sole twinged lightly. He wished he hadn’t, really. The stupid thing was practically drenched in it. Oh, the woes of being different. Honestly, he just wished he could actually go about without having to worry about some stupid allergy like it to bother him. It would have made life so much easier. Stepping away slightly, Jude waited for the response, idling absently as he stared at the parchment. It turned slightly fuzzy at the edges, burned his eyes too.

He looked away.

o o c ;;

done i quit sobs

The Seme

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Manly Fairy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    break medown

ANNOUNCEMENTS

CURRENT EVENT: THE DINNER Up-to-date as of 7/30/14

Time: 6 PM
                                  Weather: 75 degrees F, slightly foggy, chilly.

This is just a time-skip to the dinner. Enter the mansion, and follow the guard that will lead you to the dining room. In front of each empty dinner plate is a name tag. Once you sit down, a spegeti n meatbalz meal will be placed in front of you. Enjoyyyyy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Manly Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU'RE @SMOTHERINGME ──
                                                                    tab tab tab HOLDING TOO TIGHTLY, tab tab AFRAID TO LOSE CONTROL?
                                                                    tab tab tab HOLDING TOO TIGHTLY, tab tab AFRAID TO LOSE CONTROL?

tab tab tab tab 'cause everything that you thought I WOULD BE
                                                                    tab tab tab HAS FALLEN APART RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                                                                    tab tab tab tab tab ▬▬▬▬ i've become so numb, i can't feel you there !

Maggie. Maggie? Valentine stared at the phone for a solid second before making a quick decision. His struggles to get out of the house were getting frantic as heat hazed his brain, threatening to drive him into a dark anger. But he refused to capitulate. Murderous rage flashed in his stormy blue eyes as he reached over and snatched the phone out of Alec’s offering grip. Clicking the phone open, Valentine quickly checked the most common apps – pictures, messaging, intern--…wait. Valentine clicked the Messaging app once more and frowned as he tried to focus his hallucinating gaze on the only conversation that had been made on the phone. The contact, much to his surprise and confusion, was Maggie. How the hell did he get her number…? Valentine pressed on the conversation and skimmed the texts, which he assumed had been between Alec and his girlfriend. Somehow, it didn’t click that it was strange for someone to have sent him a phone. All that mattered was that Alec had hid the phone from him.

Feeling bewildered, Valentine shut the phone. “How dare you involve her?” Far too delirious and angry to make sense of anything that was happening, Valentine resolved to do what he did best – throwing his frustration at others, namely Alec. Except, this time, Alec really was to blame. The man had brought up ******** Jerricho in the messages, some anonymous being that Valentine was beginning to seriously despise. What the hell was so special about him, to make Alec so damn obsessed? Did he have nice nipples? Was he secretly fralia’s mom? Whoever he was, it didn’t matter. Alec had the right to toy with Valentine, but he had no right to touch Maggie or drag her into Alec’s life. Did Alec believe messing with the people Valentine cared for would make him an obedient pet? No – that couldn’t be it. If anything, Alec was using the phone to gain Valentine’s trust. To bribe him to attend the dinner. To return to the mansion. Valentine’s eyes flashed darkly and he felt the strong desire to show Alec just how wrong he was. “Just how low are you going to go, Alec? Yeah, she’s ******** important to me,” Valentine’s eyes narrowed as he tossed the phone to the ground and formed tight fists with his hands, “Are you going to buy her, too? You going to destroy her life, as well, just so you can hide from the fact that your life is the shittiest?” Valentine firmly but lightly shoved his fists against Alec’s chest, cornering him against the hallway wall, “Don’t you dare even think about it,” he hissed, his breath coming out in harsh, little rasps as he tried to contain his anger. It was unthinkable, to let a pet lay hands on an owner in such a manner, but what did it really matter? Valentine was going to get returned, anyway. He might as well give Alec what he deserved before their final goodbyes were said.

Raising a fist, Valentine hammered it down hard against Alec’s face and almost immediately, his knuckles became stained with Alec’s blood from his cheekbone. Valentine hadn’t thought he’d been applying enough pressure to actually draw blood and he realized Alec’s skin must be more fragile than usual because of the wild ******** he’d had the night before. Served him right. Without warning, he smashed another sharp blow against Alec’s face, bouncing the back of Alec’s head against the wall behind him, “You were absolutely right. You should have known better,” Valentine hissed as his raised fist halted, faltering for a moment then falling limply to his side as he stared at Alec in incomprehension. “I’m not going with you anywhere. Especially back to the mansion. You’ll have to kill me before you can get me back in there. And frankly, I don’t know how you’ll do that with a broken d**k.” Without explanation, Valentine suddenly brought his knee upwards, crushing Alec’s crotch with his kneebone. Of course, it wasn’t enough to literally break Alec’s d**k, but it was surely enough to keep Alec powerless for a while.

Reaching behind Alec’s head, Valentine gripped a handful of the light hair and forced his owner to look up at him, “I’m not going to that stupid dinner,” he muttered softly, looking away.

gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown

Valentine wore a firm scowl as he burst into the doors of the mansion. He still couldn’t believe he was doing this. Fricking stupid is what he was. One of these fine days, he was going to hand Alec his head and tell him where to shove it. He unconsciously tugged at the knot of the tie he was wearing, feeling a little overdone in the suit he was wearing. The mansion grounds as they had arrived for the dinner tonight were aglow with graceful lights and the house itself was done up in even more magnificent splendor. A small, but complete live orchestra was playing music from a dais at one end of the massive party hall.

As the doorman announced them to the room upon their entry, Valentine couldn’t help stealing a sidelong glance at Alec. His owner looked fantastic in a suit – regal and almost appealing. Valentine had to admit that, even if he didn’t want to. Even if Alec's bruised face was slightly wrecking his appeal. Focus. Valentine let his gaze scan the room as he made his way slowly through the milling guests, exchanging polite, meaningless pleasantries and greetings. For a moment vague unease fingered through him as he caught the gaze of several other guests following, not Alec, but him. The dark-haired supernatural was silently trailing along in Alec’s wake, looking somewhat sullen and distinctly put out about being dragged through the middle of the melee. It wasn’t his expression that was catching the other guests’ attention though. It was his presence. Several gazes lingered on Valentine – and just about every other pet in the room – as if sizing them up and finding that most weren’t too excited to be back at the mansion.

Valentine was not unaware of the occasional glances being darted his way. At first he figured they were wondering who had let the hallucinating riff-raff in, as he was probably one of the few supernaturals that hadn’t been as worth as much as others. Valentine didn’t particularly like it; the truth was that it was downright creepy, as if he were in the middle of a ‘my horse is better than your horse’ game. Luckily, most of the guests were just hanging around to celebrate the anniversary – not all of them would actually attend the dinner. Then again… would there be an actual dinner? Valentine felt himself coloring a little despite himself as he returned his gaze back to Alec. Perhaps his owner really had been sincere, and hadn’t dragged Valentine to the mansion just to return him? Still. Don’t lower your guard. He’s probably just acting quietly so people don’t think anything is wrong. But people did think it was wrong. Valentine’s delusions – though far less extreme by now – were still there, but not enough to hide the fact that he was clearly able to tell the truth. The truth was that most of the owners and pets had some sort of aura around them to describe their relationship. Either they were holding hands, linking arms, or even exchanging warm glances… it was evident some of the pairs were, in fact, couples. Surely enough, some of the pairings’ body language represented pure possessiveness but either way, there was something between each owner and pet.

However, the thing that seemed to be connecting Alec and Valentine together was… nothing.

Sure, there was a bit of tension between the two, but Valentine had calmed down during the car ride to the mansion, and now he was just aimlessly following his owner to some stupid dinner. They weren’t friends, nor enemies. Definitely not lovers, and Valentine refused to appear as a possessed item. Still, the fact that their relationship was unreadable made Valentine feel like the center of unwanted attention, and a bit of annoyance slipped into his emotions as he realized some of the stares were judging Alec, as if people were wondering if Alec was worthy of owning a pet at all. Sure, Alec wasn’t owner material – or any material for that matter, but it was unjust for the rich brats to judge them like that as if the whole thing was a competition. A fierce protectiveness rose in his chest and he calmly reached back and caught Alec’s arm, linking it casually with his own. His body language and expression sent a clear message of unequivocal possession and the curious looks turned mildly disappointed before quickly losing interest. Some of the glances were rather confused that the pet appeared to be owning his master. But at least it was something.

In case Alec tried to jerk his arm away, Valentine clamped his arm hard to his side, trapping his owner’s in place without visible outward effort. “I think the dinner’s that way,” Valentine murmured in a carefully bored tone as he navigated them towards an empty room with a large circular table in the center, Alec’s arm still trapped in his. As soon as they reached the table, Valentine released Alec and appeared mildly amused as he looked over at the arrangement on the table. The table was covered with refreshments and had been carefully set up with ten open seats. Immediately, Valentine noticed the tiny name tags and took a seat in front of his own name before glancing up at Alec. He couldn’t remember how on earth he’d let Alec talk him into coming, but they were there now. “Ugh, we’re even here early,” he mumbled in slight irritation as he reached across the table and reached for a glass of wine. The mansion had never allowed the pets any alcoholic beverages before, but there appeared to be no one stopping them now. Of course, Valentine had never tasted wine, so he wasn’t about to back out. “I don’t really see the point in coming just to eat. This place is just filled with snobs and sycophants.” he mumbled, feeling distracted and irritated enough that he took a sip of the drink without really paying much attention to how the wine would taste. The rich, full blossom taste of dry red wine was foreign as it flooded Valentine’s mouth and senses. The distinct similarity that the drink had to bitter fruit made him spit it back into his glass in shock, although not because it didn’t taste good. It did, but in a strong, strange way.

Valentine choked and swallowed quickly, shooting a swift glance towards Alec, “What the hell is this?” he demanded quietly, looking at the crimson liquid warily now. “You don’t think they’d have kiddie punch, would they?” he mumbled before reaching for his glass of wine once more. If no one else joins this dinner within the next five minutes, I’ll just think of an excuse to leave and go find Maggie… Valentine peered at Alec through his eyelashes as he took a small sip. Slowly, he lowered one hand to his pants pocket and felt for his new phone. There’s no way he’ll find out I texted her back…

ooc; ughhh???
                                                                    inoreen jaeger

sinnabuns's Bae

Alien Husband

User Image
      User Image
      eli
      THEBIRDISTHEWORD✕┊░ Location │matty's mansion ⇢ pet mansion ? ✕┊░ Mood │ angry confused ? ✕┊░ Company │matty? ✕┊░ Condition │healthy

As Jesse had expected, there were no dangerous Grizzly bears terrorizing the kitchen staff. Matthias had sprinted off to the scene, but instead of wild animals there was blood and a matted.. carcass lying on the floor. The elderly maid whacked her employer with a roll of paper towels, Jesse still didn't understand how Mattias put up with such behaviour but then again it could have been because of some sort of familial bond, however unlikely. She fired questions at her boss, and scolded him about bringing things into the house. Jesse had to agree with Mattias - it was his house (presumably), therefore his rules. Why should he let some bossy old lady order him around? He stayed silent, blue eyes drifting between his owners and the maids conversation, to where the bloody lump lay. The older blonde went on to saying that the kitten had been given to him in a box that had arrived on the doorstep earlier that day. A moment later he left to go find whatever else had been found in the box along with the kitten. Jesse looked up at the elderly maid for a moment before looking back to the other servants, unsure able what to do. However, moments later Matthias reemerged with box in his hands, and passed it along to the maid. She took one look before dropping the box onto the ground with panic and rushed to the other servants. Jesse blinked, and wondered what exactly was so bad as to scare the bossy maid. He had thought she'd be made of tougher stuff, with all of her nagging but apparently she was all bark no bite.

Jesse's eyes flickered toward Matthias when the older male started to complain about the blood. 'No s**t Sherlock.' He thought snidely, but agreed that it was pretty gross. The blond stayed still in his spot as his owner maneuvered his way to the kittens body, not really wanting to get anywhere close to it. Jesse had to refrain from making a sarcastic remark or rolling his eyes at his owners question, like the kitten would suddenly bleed out because they fed it something, unless it was a poison of some sort then he highly doubted that this would be because of the staff. The elderly maid turned to him to answer his question and explained that the kitten had suddenly started to bleed out of it's orifices, and no matter what they had done nothing helped to stop it until it died. She didn't look very happy to rehash about it. "Thank you." He stated with quiet politeness, thinking over the information. He wondered if the cat had some sort of disease, and why someone would send Matthias a cat that had such a deadly illness. Was it a threat? Considering the maid's reaction to whatever else was in the box, he didn't think that it held good intention at the very least. He looked up and over at his owner when a question was directed at him, and couldn't help the incredulous expression on his face. While there was a chance that he could move the blood, it would take a while to collect all the blood, and he didn't believe that he could put it back into it's body. Honestly it would take up more effort and time then it would be to just simply clean it. For Jesse at least. Matthias continued on, and Jesse silently scolded himself for slightly going out of character, not that anyone else seemed to notice. "...Sorry I can't be of much help in this circumstance.." Jesse watched as one of the servant faint at the sight of the blood, and used his powers to slow down his fall so no damage would be done. "... I'm sure that they are very capable, sir." He muttered, though was silently hoping that they weren't all that smart. It would be much easier to escape if they were of average or lower intelligence. His owner then grabbed a jar of candies, apparently not very concerned about the kitten that just died of mysterious causes in his kitchen. Jesse, out of politeness, took a jawbreaker when offered, and muttered a 'thanks.' 'He must be stupid.' Jesse decided, because there was no way that anyone would send a dying kitten as a promo for a video game. He didn't even want to know what type of video game it would be, if it involved bloody cat deaths. For a moment he watched Matthias watch his staff, and internally debated about whether he should help out the staff or not.

His inner contemplating was disrupted when a servant walked up to Matthias and tapped him on the shoulder, causing Jesse to pay more attention to them then his thoughts. The servant looked very pale, and in one hand held a box that had a surprisingly similar appearance to the one that had been delivered earlier that day. He shuffled over, curious, and quietly remarked that his owner appeared to be obsessed with trains. It didn't take Matthias very long to open the box, much like a kid on Christmas and ripped it apart, not having any concerns about the mess. He almost lost interest when 'bracelets' were brought up, but one look at them had Jesse freezing. Those looked a lot like- A surge of anger and panic tore through him, and he recklessly attempted to use his powers to snatch the bracelets away from the box. Nothing happened, not even a nudge. Stumbling back, going unnoticed by those more interested about the box then what he was doing, Jesse fought to control himself before his powers reacted to his bubbling emotions. There was only one thing that he couldn't move, no matter the size or weight - erbium. He grit his teeth, swear words filtering his head as he put two and two together. He probably didn't want to know what the "weird stuff" that Matthias had mentioned, but the fact that the older male didn't know what it was clearly meant that Jesse might have an upper hand in the situation. He really shouldn't be so surprised or panicked - this was bound to happen sometime, he had just assumed that when Matthias had asked about it he would have time before coming in contact with even more of that dreadful element. His hands clenched into fists and he was almost so wrapped up in himself and his thoughts that he nearly missed the gun that was pulled out of the box. He would have missed it, if it wasn't for Matthias' loud exclamation about he-who-shall-not-be-named and the question about a kid named Max. He wasn't sure is he was being dramatic or not, but at that moment it felt like time stopped, or maybe his heart stopped, he wasn't really sure. But hearing his brothers name out of the mouth of the person who had bought him like a toy felt like a punch to the stomach, and Jesse's eyes widened as he stared at the gun with the sticky note and picture on it. Max. The gun. The erbium... and was that person in the picture Heri? Jesse wasn't sure was the [********] was going on, but he was pissed. For a few moments he was so immersed in his anger and fear that he missed the unveiling of the caramel ring, and the elderly maids disapproval of her boss trying to eating it, and simply continued to stare at the gun with the picture. Was it a coincidence? No it couldn't be. He had to get a closer look - but just as he thought this Matthias was quick to swat at him declaring the box as his, startling Jesse out of his thoughts and was left numb as the older male ran away. Beside him the elderly maid huffed, saying something about how childish her boss was.

Frozen in his spot for a few heartbeats, any thought of helping the other staff flew out of his head. He had to see what was in the box. Needed to make sure that it wasn't his brother Max that was being spoken about. Jesse was quick to follow after Matthias, his only concern being the box rather than maintaining his appearance as the sweet and obedient pet. He didn't bother try to be stealthy or be subtle. The blond didn't like how the message had been received, but this would be the first time that he had gotten close to any lead about his brother - even if it was just a mistake on his part. Was it worth it? Risking his position to impulsively chase after a clue - threat - that might not even be real? He didn't really care at that point. Logic was beyond his capabilities, and the only thing on his mind was to get the ******** box. Matthias quickly retreated into the big a** tree in the backyard that held a tree house within it's branches. For a moment Jesse stood still, wondering if he could just snatch the box from his position on the ground. But without knowing where it was, and not to mention the erbium items that were inside of it, there was no chance of Jesse swiping it from the ground. He'd just have to wait and grab it when his owner got bored of it. He was childish, he wouldn't spend that much time before going off to play with something else, right? Unfortunately being patient wasn't exactly Jesse's forte, and he stood there for maybe a minute before he tossed caution into the wind and started to climb the stairs. He'd just.. nab it when no one was looking. No one would notice. Probably. Details aside, Jesse had a plan in mind. Slowing to a stop at the first entryway, he peered inside to make sure that no one was there. When the inspection turned out clear, his eyes darted to the floor where the sticky note that had been attached to the gun lay. Hastily running forward, he leaned forward to pick it up before straightening and reading what was written.

"ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ.
                                                ʜɪᴍ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀx"

There was no guarantee that it was his Max that the note spoke about, right? Or was that simply denial on his part? Matthias had questioned who Max was when he had read it, implying that he didn't know anyone named-

Just then a voice spoke out, startling Jesse from his musing. Turning around he was horrified to see that it was Matthias, of all people god damn it. 'Where the ******** did he come from??!?!' Jesse thought, but there wasn't much time to figure it out as his owner pounced on him, pinning him to the floor. [********! s**t! Are you ******** kidding me right now?' He swore, because this was probably one of the worst case scenarios he could think of. The blond prepared himself; for the accusations, for maybe a punch or two. If he could, Jesse would've melted into the floor to avoid Matthias who was leaning in and was too close, way too close and what the [********] was with that smile - and then with a single word he took the sticky note and straightened up to straddle his waist. He lay there frozen. That wasn't been what he had been expecting... Idly he thought that the word 'mine' definitely had to be his owners favourite word, because the younger was pretty sure he had said it twenty times by now. It took a few seconds for his brain to start working properly again and stammered out a "S-sorry!" and then tumbled out the rest of the words "ifounditontheflooranditwasjustlayingtheresoipickeditupand-" ... and Jesse didn't think that his owner was listening to him so he shut up before he did any more damage to this situation. The inevitable question was made about just exactly who Max was, and Jesse wiggled uncomfortably because this guy was heavy, and maybe a bit because he wasn't exactly comfortable with answering that question truthfully. He couldn't tell his owner that Max was his brother. For all he knew Matthias could hold Max against him should Jesse ever misbehave or whatever. He didn't want that kind of blackmail hanging over his head. "... He's a person I know." Jesse answered vaguely, and truthfully. He just left out the fact that they were related, but that wasn't really lying. "Used to know, at least." Apparently satisfied by that answer, Matthias propped himself against the wall. ".. The person in the photo is someone I met when I was a kid. But I thought he died." Photoshop. That's the only explanation that made sense because someone just doesn't disappear without notice, so Jesse had always thought that Heri had died. But what Matthias said next contradicted what Jesse had been thinking for the past 7 years. He didn't know what to think at this knowledge. He was mad, that was for sure, but if the gun had been for Jesse then that meant..

Thoughts were tossed out of his head once Matthias jumped up, mentioning something about a photo with a dead person. The box that the maid dropped? The box with the dying kitten? Jesse felt like a puzzle was slowly starting to piece itself together, but there were so many variables. The meaning behind the note and the boxes had him feeling uneasy and angry because at this point he didn't know what else to feel. At Matthias' prompting Jesse to realize that he was still laying on the floor where he had been tackled. As he stood up he wondered if Matthias was actually taking this seriously, or if he was more so interested in the mystery or game that this might be perceived as. Gritting his teeth, he supposed that the situation hadn't turned out all that bad, at all actually, but the circumstances were definitely not in his favour... Especially if the sticky note wasn't just a joke. "Shut up." he told himself, squishing his head with his hands for a moment before chasing after Matthias down the stairs. If he didn't catch up Jesse was pretty sure he was going to get lost.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                rly lame timeskip line thingy here ;o;
                                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hours later and suited up in their respected colours, the master and pet duo left the mansion to go to the place that Jesse had only escaped earlier that day.

It was turning out to be a very tiring and stressful day for Jesse, and he as feeling very on edge. Ever since the box had shown up the blond had been attempting to process all that had happened that day, and was struggling to keep his emotions in check. He had managed to get hold of himself sometime after being shown the picture on the camera that Matthias had mentioned was in Heri's box. Jesse hadn't been quite sure what to expect when his owner had shown him the picture, and didn't know if he was disappointed or relieved that he didn't recognize who was in the photo. Jesse hadn't been particularly fond of the thought of going back to the mansion, even if only for a dinner... But if the box's held any sort of truth, then his brothers life might be in danger. Not that he knew if that was exactly what the letter had been thinking of, as the note was vague, but the gun certainly didn't give much food for thought. Both boxes had invitations to the mansions dinner, along with all of the erbium items. Which meant that there was probably some sort of intricate plan, if they wanted one of those invited to (hypothetically speaking) kill another who was invited. Not to mention they had purposely warned Heri that he was "next." What was the point in it all?? Regardless, Jesse was worried that Heri wouldn't be there at the dinner. Matthias had mentioned that he had given 'he-who-shall-not-be-named' away, but did that mean that he would still attend? If the blue haired boy didn't, then he was afraid of what might happen to his little brother. Escape wasn't anywhere in his mind at that moment, for perhaps the first time in years. He was more concerned about Max and the letter. The anxiety and anger that pulsed through him was sure to give him a stomach ulcer.

Strapped into a limousine and on their way to the dinner, the ride was nearly identical to the one that had happened earlier that day - silent, with bouts of chatter that lasted too short before fading away. The silence was gnawing at him, forcing him to focus on his thoughts. While he was able to compose himself more into his faux persona, it didn't make up for the circle that his thoughts were spinning in. If anything, this drive was a hundred times worse then the one that afternoon. It allowed him to stew and sulk in his thoughts, his worries and confusion melting away and being replaced with anger. The car ride didn't last forever, no matter how slow and torturous it felt at the time, and they pulled up to the lavishly decorated mansion. Apparently Nayville was trying (and Jesse hated to admit it, but was succeeding rather well) to look grand and extravagant, even if the building was used for the selling of humans. 'Like a candy apple with a rotten core.' Jesse thought sourly, eying the exterior of the building as he stepped out of the limo behind Matthias. He continued to follow his owner as they made their way into the building, silently reminding himself that he was here for Max and that he had to be on his best behaviour unlike before where he had slipped up. Upon entering the party hall, Jesse bashfully looked down and shuffled closer to Matthias as they were announced, playing his character. He was surprised to see so many people, and he could feel the rush of anger at the fact that so many supported the Nayville Pet Mansion, supernatural experimentation and slave house extraordinaire. The blond kept his mouth shut, meekly refusing to look at anyone for too long, but constantly flickering his eyes around to look for a mop of blue hair.

Jesse felt like gagging at how close and friendly that some of these masters and pets treated each other, like it was some sort of fantasy world or something that they were living in. Did they really not care that they were bought? Property to another, finalized on paper? That they were nothing but something to brag about to their other rich colleagues?? Didn't they care at all about their freedom, or did they like being owned??? Jesse couldn't relate, not in the slightest. He didn't want to. He glanced up at Matthias, and wondered if being bought as a 'toy' to play with was any better then being bought as boasting material. Probably not. He had been bought, regardless of whatever the reasoning and Jesse did not approve of that. (Even if he was aware that not being bought meant staying in the Mansion, which was probably worse then with the older blonde.) Eyes followed them, like a group of vultures waiting for their next meal. 'Bunch of stuck up gossips is what they are,' He thought snidely, probably trying to guess how high up they were on the 'who's got the better pet' scale or something. What ever the ******** rich people did. Then again, it might have been Matthias himself they were looking at. His owner looked like some stupidly handsome rich guy in his fancy black suit, and Jesse contemplated on how long Matthias could keep the image up until he opened his mouth to say something childish. Probably to say something about trains. Jesse was starting to see a pattern. Though that might have been just a presumptuous assumption on his part.

User Image

OOC: SORRY THIS ONE TOOK AWHILE TO COME OUT (SOBS)
      WORD COUNT: 3319
      Ziansu
      emotion_kirakira

Mewling Abductee

User Image
      User Image

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Maybe he shouldn't have been surprised by the ferocity of Valentine's reaction. Maybe this was what Alec had set himself up for when he had foolishly decided to put another person's life into his hands. If he'd overestimated the importance of giving Valentine the phone, then it was his own fault for misinterpreting the strength of the anger Valentine held against him. And for doing such a s**t job with all of this that the anger had been allowed to exist and fester in the first place. There was something strangely satisfying about the brutal impact of Valentine's fist, the way the ring Alec had forced him to wear scraped against his face, the ringing pain in the back of his skull where it collided with the wall. Infinitely less satisfying had been the explosion of pain in his groin.

Between Tavis and Valentine (ehehehe), there was hardly a place on Alec's body that wasn't overcome by a raw, dull ache. Even now, hours after the fact, the rope marks protested to each rustle of his shirt, every muscle denied movement, and the sting of the split along his cheek was actually a welcome reprieve, sharpening his focus and drawing him out of the complaints of his body and back to the present.

The god damn Pet Mansion party.

Alec drew a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth, trying to steady himself. He was frayed and he knew it, his nerves tipping from strained to explosive. This was the last place he wanted to be right now -- pretending that he cared about any of this, the formality of it, all these people both familiar and strange who looked at one another like each attendee was a fresh new course in tonight's dinner. He recognized those predatory expressions, had learned to discern their variations quickly as a child; the ability to read a person's expression could spell the difference between life and death back then, during those blurry days when the Crane family had held him as their prisoner.

Speaking of which... His eyes scanned the room for Lucian, but only met the smirking, hungry gazes of his fellow attendees. Well...perhaps it was stupid to suspect Lucian would be here. There was no guarantee that these strange reminders of Jerricho had anything to do with the Pet Mansion. The timing could just as easily be coincidence as conspiracy.

A part of him was relieved that he and Lucian had, however tenuously, begun speaking. A much larger part was terrified of the reasons why. Who the hell had sent Lucian that photo? Had it been doctored? How had they gotten their hands on it? The image of Jerricho sprawled across that bathroom floor and the blood leaking across tile, running down lines of grout -- it had been seared into Alec's memory more vividly than anything in his entire life. He could no longer remember the face of the person who'd tortured him in the Crane family basement, but he remembered the precise way Jerricho had fallen, the curl of his fingers, the angle of his glassy gaze, the pattern of blood across Alec's own pants and hands as he knelt and tried to shake Jerricho back to life. And against every excruciating detail he remembered and had thought to double check, nothing in the photo looked out of place. The sticky note had covered some of it so he couldn't be completely sure of that, but as far as he could tell the image was real. And as frightening as it was to think that someone might have Photoshopped a recreation of Jerricho's death scene, it was even worse to think someone had actually photographed it. Who would? And why? He was aching with questions, another pain to add to the thousand that seemed to plague him now, and he had been desperately hoping Lucian might be here tonight to answer a few of them.

If nothing else, it would have been nice to see a friendly face. The text message had shaken him badly. He hadn't managed a reply at the time, his hands shaking too badly to accurately type on the touch screen, but later he'd sent a simple ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ. He had studied the picture for a long time, searching for inaccuracies, trying to reassure himself that it wasn't real. He had tried not to taste the bile in the back of his throat. He had pressed his fingers to the screen as if they could sink into it and drag Jerricho, breathing and whole, back to the present. As if in the picture he wasn't already dead.

An arm slipped through Alec's, startling him from his thoughts. He jerked away without really thinking about it, but Valentine tightened his grip and prevented Alec's escape. Not that it really mattered. If Valentine suddenly felt like being touchy-feely, let him. Alec was tired of caring about Valentine's bizarre whims and fits. He was tired of a lot of things right now. The possibility that this party might have answers was the only reason he'd chosen to attend. Given a choice....Given a choice I still wouldn't be doing what I want to be, since Tavis decided to be a d**k. Another mystery he still had no answers to.

They reached the dining hall and Valentine released him to begin exploring the small room, and Alec took a moment to breathe in the moment of quiet and isolation. There were a couple other people here already, including -- ...Matthias? Alec thought, frowning. He wasn't even sure if that was actually the other man's name or not. He had vague recollections of him from high school, and a quiet sort of distaste for the childish boy, but he couldn't remember much else. As he recalled, they'd made a point of avoiding one another. Alec's eyes slipped across the room until they landed on the boy who must have been Matthias's pet, a small blond standing near him. Other than them, the room was largely empty. Did anyone here know about the strange items Alec and Lucian had received? Or was it just random happenstance that poised the night of the Pet Mansion's celebration to directly follow the receipt of the threats or warnings that had shown up on their doorsteps?

Again, it was Valentine who returned Alec to the present, as he not-so-discreetly spat wine back into a glass he'd just sipped from. In spite of himself and in spite of his mounting frustration with the supernatural, Alec felt a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Valentine had never tried wine? Come to think of it, had he ever been drunk? Thinking back Alec couldn't recall him accepting any of the liquor he'd been offered yesterday. (Was it only yesterday? It felt like an eternity ago.) There was something oddly adorable about that.

His stomach tightened painfully and he turned away, scanning the cards on the table for his name while Valentine muttered about "kiddie punch."

"I'm sure they can bring you whatever you ask for." It was hard to imagine a place like this not having something as simple as fruit juice. He pretended not to notice Valentine reaching for his phone. Alec couldn't figure out why Val felt the need to hide his texting. Alec wouldn't have given him the phone at all if he didn't want Valentine to use the damn thing.

He moved toward his place at the table, giving Valentine whatever privacy he needed at the moment while also removing himself from a position that would encourage further interaction. He ran his hands absently over the table cloth (even that looked and felt expensive, soft and silken to the touch), across empty china plates and glistening silverware and the rim of an already filled glass of the same wine Valentine was drinking. Someone wants us drunk, Alec thought, amused. With a shrug, he reached out and raised the glass to his lips, taking a moment to swirl the liquid and inhale the deep, intense aroma that bubbled up as the wine met open air. It was good, and obviously expensive. He wasn't a connoisseur by any means, but he wouldn't have been surprised if the bottle cost several hundred dollars. The Mansion seemed to have spared no expense.

As he leaned forward to replace the glass, his free hand gripped the table and the touch of plastic met his fingers. It felt loose and cheap, like a Ziploc baggie, but what on earth...?

Alec raised the table cloth and leaned down until he could see under the table. His body was positioned so that anyone else in the room would have been unable to see what he was looking at, but it didn't hide the fact that he was indeed looking at something.

And the something staring back at him was a small but full baggie of drugs.

Alec blinked rapidly, not quite able to process what he was looking at. What the hell was this doing here? Had a servant thought this was a good hiding place? He scanned the rest of the table bottom, but most of it was shrouded in darkness and what little he could make out looked comparatively harmless. Maybe it was a strange joke? The recognizable vials and syringes inside held....actually he couldn't think of anything that wouldn't cause some small amount of damage, at the very least, if anyone actually injected it.

Come to think of it, were these even reliable? And why do you care? he asked himself as he dropped the cloth and straightened up, trying to keep his face as unfazed as possible. He knew full well why he cared, but now wasn't exactly the best time to be grabbing strange drugs out from under other people's tables. Who knew what was in there, and besides -- he needed to keep all his faculties with him if he was going to figure out anything about the bizarre and unexplained package that had shown up earlier today. Now was definitely not the time.

He turned back toward Valentine, trying to look less flustered and confused than he felt. In spite of this new and unusual development, he couldn't resist the compulsion to keep the drugs secret. With Tavis withholding, he might soon find himself in a position where he'd need to take what he could get or suffer through the inevitable (and impending) withdrawal symptoms. "Is it weird?" he blurted, the words surfacing before he could suppress them. "Being back here?" Jesus ******** christ, that is a terrible question.

Oh yeah. Tonight was gonna be great.

xxxxxxxxxxxbut i'm gonna be here til i'm nothing
                                                        but bones in the ground xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so quiet down

✗✗✗ idk what this post is
                                                        #sorry not sorry

boner tickler

Ziansu
                                                        mentioned

Shaded Eclipse
                                                        mentioned

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

i fell in love with a wind-up souvenir !
                                                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

tab tab ███████ tab it sounds like the songs you used to sing to put me to sleep tab ████████
                                                              tab tab ///but now that you're gone, tab it's all that i've left to hold///
                                                                                                              ( and i feel so all tab a l o n e ! )

This was the problem with buying into a damaged pet. At the drop of a needle their world could come crashing down, and half the time you had no idea why. So not only did Tavis have to worry about a sociopath out to hunt one of them, but he had to watch out for Savoy’s psyche. There was nothing in the world that made him happier. He tossed the letter on the table, grabbing and lighting the cigarette he left there. So much to do, so little time. Clothes shopping, tux fitting, not to mention the cellphone, and ton of driving around just to go to some strange pet house in the middle of nowhere. They didn’t have to go—he didn’t want to go—but that didn’t mean he was going to show up. The text back from Lucian did settle his nerves a little bit. And after all, with the death of a former business partner, Tavis’ evening was rather free and clear of any potential hazard.

The few chores he had Savoy do were done a lot faster than expected. Tavis figured there’d be deep sadness or anger, but not silence followed by childish stomping. Seriously, the kid need to pick and emotion and stick with it. It wasn’t long before they the brunette showed up downstairs, passive confusion and irritation written and laced in his words. Just what he needed.

“Don’t call me sir. I’m not that much older then you,” he mumbled. Words like that made Tavis feel as if he aged far beyond his thirties. But he did forget to tell Savoy about the house guest. That could be a sure sign that he was going senile. “I get it, calm down. That’s just Ortiz.” The moment he realized Savoy was clueless, Tavis filled in the blank. “He’s a… close business friend. You’ll see him from time to time. He tends to do whatever he pleases.”

“Me?”

And like clockwork, Ortiz came down the stair donning one of Tavis’ more casual grey suits, his own clothing folded neatly in his arms. Apparently everyone was getting something out of his wardrobe today. “Right here. Ya’ don’t hafta be so rude.”

Tavis waved Ortiz off, preferring to focus on Savoy and the instructions he was going to give. He seemed to be doing better if he stayed preoccupied. “Go. Shower quickly. We are in a bit of a time crunch. Ortiz will be escorting us wherever we need to be.” Which really meant driving them. Tavis didn’t doing it but he was pretty sure Ortiz was now free for the entire afternoon. And he figured it would be nice to have someone to chat with while Savoy tried on or played with all of his new things.

(( shitty timeskip to dinner ))

Overall, shopping with Savoy wasn’t that bad. Aside from a few dumb questions here and there, there wasn’t much to it. Actually, it was rather simple: whatever Savoy picked out and ended up fitting, Tavis bought for him. The buying wasn’t just limited to clothing. Once they finished shopping for the casual clothing, Tavis treated Savoy to the phone he wanted. And books. Considering what happened earlier with the box, the gift felt a bit cheesy. Like as if Tavis couldn’t lend any moral support so it was easier to throw around his wealth. Who said money couldn’t make people happy? At least Savoy had the means to call or text, even if the phone was a prepaid burner. Burn phones were very hard to trace—Tavis couldn’t help but be precautious given his profession and the danger that danced around it.

But despite all the minor precautions he took regarding his home and wellness, one piece of mail slipped through the cracks. Tavis was going to find out why, even if that meant attending a shitty dinner that he wanted nothing to do with in the first place. The trick was explaining all of that to Savoy on the car ride to the mansion. Explaining how he was not trying to take his pet back, and how whoever sent them the care package full of such lovely gifts was probably attending the party too was almost absurd. If anything, it was a stakeout or an undercover operation—however getting Savoy on board with that plan was also a no. And the absolute last thing he needed his pet knowing was how he carried the three erbium laced bracelets from the box in the inner pocket of his jacket. So Tavis told Savoy the only truth that mattered: They were invited to a dinner party at the mansion, and no, he was not willing to return him no matter the price. Especially not after buying him things, or the white suit as per the request on the invitation.

So when Ortiz pulled the car up to the mansion and Tavis escorted his pet out of the car, he thought things would be okay for the most part. In white Savoy looked better than ever, not that Tavis would admit that while donning his own black suit. Together they looked like missing pieces of a chess board awaiting to be reunited with the rest of the family. It was a shame that anyone that matched him or Savoy would be immediately be separated into one of two groups: those that were unfortunate enough to be supernatural pets and those that had just enough fortune to buy them. Perverse was what it was, and Tavis didn’t really need anyone else knowing how he was the proud owner of a pet. Knowledge like that got people in trouble. Deep trouble. Threatening a family kind of trouble.

“Boss?” Ortiz rolled down the passenger side window, awaiting any further instruction.

“We should be fine,” he said, eyes briefly focused on something else, something that just didn’t quite seem to be there. “Can you… Can you check on Adrian and the kid? I’ll call for someone else to get us after the dinner. I just…”

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll send a text.” Ortiz smiled, rolling up the window.

Seconds later the BMW roared to life and followed the same path it took to enter. Tavis adjusted his monkey suit and turned to take a good look at the pet mansion. The home—could he even call it that?—was just what he expected a mansion on the good side of town to look like. Timeless and classy but very dead looking from the outside. Probably just as dead on the inside as well. Just the thing for some kind of human trafficking nut. As dusk crept into late evening, Tavis could only assume that the place would look even more eerie. And there were hardly any other cars pulling up to make the place livelier. Were they early? Tavis checked his wristwatch, pleased with the fact that it wasn’t just there for show. Six twenty-three. So much for being fashionably late.

Tavis took the lead and headed inside the building, keeping an eye over his shoulder as to make sure Savoy didn’t chicken out. Frankly Tavis had no idea how this place affected him. Were pets treated well? Were they killed? Was that even humane? Savoy seemed broken but Tavis was only an outsider looking in. Until the kid opened up, there was going to be a small air of concern when dealing with him.

Once inside, someone asked for their jackets and Tavis politely declined for the both of them. Then they were led to what could only be assumed to be the dining hall. Surprisingly enough there were people already waiting around… Jesse? In a white suit no less, which meant... Well, that explained why he hadn’t seen the kid around in hot minute. From caring brother to pet. Was this a family reunion or what? Then there was that rich kid who had to be Jesse’s master. Matthias or something along that line. He’d seen him attend a few parties around town but otherwise they weren’t friends outside of small talk. And Alec was here too with his friend/pet/peeping. Whatever he was to Alec. Their meeting was a little premature but Tavis could work with it.

He circled the table until he found his name listed beside a covered plate. Fortunately he was placed directly next to Alec. There wasn’t any way to avoid each other. Tavis took his seat and pulled out his phone, but wasn’t rude enough to siphon through it without graciously addressing the male next to him. After all, Alec was his favorite personal customer. Business relationships weren’t going to just end over one night of rough sex. “It’s nice to see you aren’t too tied up with trying to get a fix. I hear that people don’t like to sell high quality merchandise to a…” He paused for dramatic effect, enjoying this far too much. “Well, I don’t know any dignified words to describe a c** slut.” With the teasing out of the way, Tavis’ attention shifted to the others on the room. The contrasting black and white clothes still made him uncomfortable but it was easier to accept now that he wasn’t the only one. He gestured at Savoy then Valentine, picking up the wine glass off the table with a bit of a chuckle. “So that little pervert that spied on us is your pet? Did he get a box of treats this morning too, or do I have the special snowflake?”

███████████████████████████████████████████
                                                              no one's gonna fix me when i'm broke tab tab
                                                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

///you're ( never ) gonna smile with the way that you're wired/// tab
                                                              ( and i feel so all tab a l o n e ! ) tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

(ooc) yeah i know i'm like 1234567890% late and the post is total s**t but here u go okay love me a lil bit pls ty.
                                                              Princesco

Inoreen Jaeger

thought
                                                              speech

npc
                                                              adrian
                                                              ᴛᴇxᴛ

MATTHIASCORDELION
                                                    User Image

Surprisingly, Jesse seemed to know of He-who-shall-not-be-named which began to raise Matty's suspicions of whether his new replacement pet would follow a similar path. The younger blonde's vague answers only fueled the notion, but Matty was a bit to uninterested to pursue the questions; he had trains to catch and more interesting murder mysteries to solve. As quickly as this newfound motivation was found, it was suppressed by lies from another being quickly becoming dead to him. Kyte was now dead to Matty, probably more so than that one kid named Derke. There was no train, in fact it was all a web of lies that trapped him into going to this dinner party. Normally he would've thrown a tantrum, but the party was becoming interesting to him, why was there was so much effort placed into getting him to go?

In the hours before the party an eerie calm had fallen on the Cordelion mansion. The usual sound of automated toys zipping around and the shattering of expensive decorations were no where to be found. Even some of the servants were confused by the quiet contemplation that Matty had fallen into. There was no screaming demands or obvious comments made, the blonde simply wandered around his home in silence fulfilling his own needs. Had he not been so preoccupied with getting ready for this party he would've noticed that his pet had been following the same quiet, although more anxious, demeanor. The servants could only reason it to being the calm before the storm and set about doing their tasks nervously, waiting for the hurricane to hit.

Matty personally picked out his own clothes for the first time possibly in a year and proceeded to do the same thing for Jesse. The elderly maid who stood in his doorway questioning him as he dressed, a brow raised in suspicion. "Should I be worried about my job now?" Matty smiled, "I've only dressed myself, don't get too excited now." Still she remained suspicious, almost concerned, and left the doorway without another word. "How did I do this every another night before?" He sighed quietly to himself and continued buttoning his shirt in the mirror. When he was finally satisfied with his appearance, he turned the hallway to retrieve Jesse so they could leave.

Again the elderly maid made an appearance before they left out the front door. Frowning, she warned him to be careful and again he flashed her a grin, "I'm always careful," and headed into the car. The ride was just as quiet as the one when he retrieved Jesse from the mansion, occasional small talk that drifted into a deafening silence. Matty paid no attention to it, his own curious thoughts were chattering enough for him that he didn't feel the need to seek interaction with his property. Staring out the tinted window, he smirked to himself. This is why gifts are stupid.

The stopping of blurring scenery signified their arrival and he stepped out of the car, waiting for Jesse to emerge as well. "Try to keep up yeah? I don't really want to get lost in this place." It didn't really dawn on Matty that he would probably need the younger blonde more than Jesse would need him. He wasn't going to hold his hand and drag him around like some of the other owners did. In some cases it looked less like an owner/pet relationship and more like an actual relationship. It surprised Matty even though he had essentially bought a pet for similar reasons, although he had never considered any romantic interactions, he was simply lonely, although he wouldn't admit it. He casted a sideways glance at the younger blonde who followed him around meekly. "Did you like it here? Like did your family live here or what?" He asked, gazing at the doors which seemed to lead down long dark hallways.

Moving to the room with the dining table, he scanned the area and found no one of any real importance. The weirdo freak from high school was there, Alec or some other peasant-y sounding name. "Yeesh," he sighed, his face contorting in disgust. So he got himself a slave to fulfill all his weirdo tendencies. Turning to Jesse he motioned towards Alec, "How do I begin to explain Alec Slade? He's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Alec Slade. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even - whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and Alec was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Kyle, he'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-guys pool party, I was like, "Alec, I can't invite you, because I think you're gay." I mean I couldn't have a gay kid at my party. There were gonna be guys there in their bathing suits. I mean, right? He was GAY. So then his mom called my mom and started yelling at his, it was so retarded. And then he dropped out of school because no one would talk to him, and he came back in the fall for high school, all of his hair was cut off and he was totally weird, and now I guess he's on crack."

He walked around the table looking at the name cards, mumbling to himself "I have to sit next to Tavis? Well..." However, this meant that Jesse would not be sitting next to him and Jesse was his property. His mouth twisted, a tantrum ready to form when he caught the hint of interesting words being exchanged between Tavis and Alec next to him. Turning to Jesse he pointed at the chair which had his name on it, effectively shooing him away, "go, go sit over there or something." Sitting down he shifted his attention to eavesdropping on the two, but when he could no longer understand the words he's slumped in his chair, bored.

Ripping at his name card he began flicking small circles of paper at Jesse who sat across from him, next to a male that apparently belonged to Alec. After several attempts he finally got the attention of his own pet who he mouthed 'i'm bored' to in hopes that Jesse would understand his task at hand which was to entertain Matty some way. It didn't matter to him that several of these projectiles landed on other plates, and hit other people. Someone was going to entertain him whether they liked it or not, even if it meant getting in an argument.

ooc; i have amounted this post to nothing ugh
                                                                                    sorryittooksolongeli ihavenoideainoreallyihavenoideawhatidid

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff