Welcome to Gaia! ::

no

yes 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 14 ]
what 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
tickle my boner 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Manly Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A mixture of fantasy, drama, and romance

OWNED: by boner tickler
                                                            LEVEL: lit / adv-lit, 600+ words
                                                            INSPIRATION: tentacles and twinkies and watermelon
                                                            GENRE: drama, master/slave, owner/pet, romance, fantasy, yaoi
                                                            LINKS: oocprofilesreservespiratepad

Manly Fairy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                break medown

STORY

The times when the civilian population was kept unaware of the existence of supernatural creatures was long gone with a war. Nowadays, you were either a free human or a captured supernatural, but there wasn't room in society for anything else. The supernatural beings had once been referred to as superior considering their rare abilities made them a sort of 'super human'. However, after the war, it became evident that the supernaturals were far too strong and dangerous to be allowed to live among ordinary humans. Now, the year is 2031, and any human with a unique ability is immediately captured and taken to Nayville - a blossoming city filled with many, many secrets.

It's no secret that Nayville contained many rich figures. The place harbored thousands of mansions - many of which were used to contain the supernaturals and run tests on them in order to study their unique abilities. Some of the tests were painful, some were not. Recently, however, the tests revealed that every supernatural being that had been trapped was somehow allergic to a single element - Erbium. Using this knowledge, an immense amount of money was placed into testing this element on some of the supernatural beings. Based on the tests, it was found that being injected with Erbium was 99.9% fatal to any human with a supernatural ability. However, when a supernatural makes direct contact with element, he or she does not die - instead, their powers are weakened, almost to a point where they are unable to use their abilities whatsoever.

With this, the scientists finally found a way to allow the supernaturals to live among the humans. However, there was still much panic on the topic of letting dangerous, powerful beings roam around uncensored, and research companies greatly resented having to let go of their test subjects since it meant losing a lot of money. It was months later until it was decided that in order for the supernaturals to be allowed to live outside of the mansions, they would have to be bought - but at extremely high prices that typically ranged from $100,000 - $500,000, depending on how dangerous or powerful the supernatural being was. Clearly, only the filthy rich of Nayville could afford one of these babies.

Not wanting to scare the public by referring to the super-humans as 'supernaturals', all of the research mansions gradually turned into housing facilities and the supernaturals adopted a new socially-accepted name - "pets". It was fitting, considering all of the 'pets' were required to wear thin, gray bracelets made of Erbium to keep them from using their powers to escape. However, as the owning of the pets became common around Nayville, the bracelets were freely replaced by the owners with other things - necklaces, earrings, rings, and even tattoos - all embedded with Erbium. Not only did the Erbium-embedded objects and tattoos keep the pets in check, but they also provided a means for identifying if someone had a unique ability or was an ordinary human.

Now, you might be wondering why on earth someone would pay so much for something so dangerous. Though the abilities of the pets ranged from healing, to being able to control elements, or to even reading minds, people didn't always want to buy these pets just because of their abilities. In truth, some owners just needed a companion or a new toy - or perhaps they had enough money to waste. The supernaturals were still human, after all, and they did prove useful at times. Say your parents were forcing you into marrying, when you weren't ready? Then you can buy a pet and have him pretend to be your loved one and - bingo - problem solved. What if you're desperately in need of someone who could commit your murders for you? I think you can imagine the rest. It's that simple.

Or is it?

Come find out yourself. Buying a pet is very easy, and it can be done from just about any electrical device. At any time, visit the site www.petsrus.com. The site will contain pictures of all the available pets and their traits, and payment can be completed online. Once the payment is completed, a limousine will arrive at the Nayville Pet Mansion (NPM) to pick up the pet and deliver him safely to its new owner. However, in order to see the pets in person before purchase or if there are those who want to pay in person, interested buyers will have to visit the NPM. Inside the mansions, each room is shared by at least 4 pets, and Erbium is embedded in practically every corner. Interested buyers are welcome to pass by and enter the rooms to converse with the pets. Once a pet is chosen, the owner must use the touch-screen device placed in every room to enter the pet site and complete his purchase. All purchases are done electronically, and there is a huge no-return policy.

Sneak peak of what happens once owners and pets are united:
                              Immediately, 24 hours after each purchase, a package will arrive in all the owners' mailbox. The package will contain items that are all embedded with Erbium and all are for keeping your new pet in check - one pair of handcuffs, two thin gray bracelets, and a small bottle filled with a gray-colored liquid. A pet that had been injected or had consumed the liquid would quickly lose his powers, then begin to die slowly and painfully.

More sneak peaks of mid-RP stuff:
                              The pets will start to slowly become resistant to Erbium.

Even more stuff, just to keep you interested because I want you to join, goddamn it:
                              All pets will eventually be freed. Will they leave their owners and live on their own or with others... or will they remain with the owner they've had?

Stop reading these late-RP spoilers, for crying out loud!
                              In the end, pets will be powerful once more... and they will be the ones owning the humans.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Are you in?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Manly Fairy

break medown

RULES

• Joining. Do not, I repeat do not join this RP if you plan on leaving in just a few weeks or even months. I plan to have this RP last a while, and I will be extremely picky on who I let in. If you're unable to be active in OOC, you will most likely not thrive in this RP, because it's not your average master/slave roleplay. There will be many twists, and I need to make sure you are able to commit to that.

• Posting. Try and use good grammar and spelling. Word and programs as such have spell checkers and if you don't have one, dictionary.com is a perfect site to look up the word you want to use. Grammar is also important, as without it, no one's going to be able to tell what you're talking about! This is a literate to an advance literate RP. That being said, I'm looking for at least 600+ words. Though quality is always more preferred over quantity, it is only appropriate that you have enough detail in your posts. Everyone has the occasional one/two-paragraph post. It happens to the best of us! But it doesn't need to be constant, and I will PM you if I see that you need to work with your post length.

I'm pretty active, but I know I have times when I'm unable to post for a while. However, to keep the RP moving, I'm making it a rule that you post at least once every three days. Don't give me the old 'oh, my partner hasn't been posting' excuse. This is an open RP and if your main partner is missing, you are welcome to interact and plot with others until they return or are replaced. However, if you are planning on leaving or being inactive, please inform me so I can decide what to do with your character. I really do prefer people who are active every day, though - especially in OOC. Don't make me hunt you down.

Keep in mind that I will be peeking at post histories for post samples and level of activeness.

• Reserves. Owners do not have to make detailed reserves, but pets do. These will be used so that owners can see who they want to purchase. Owner reserves are just for me to know which slots are filled. PM all reserves.

• Profiles. One character per person at this point. When writing your profile, I want to see a large amount of detail. I want to know what your OC has been up to its whole life, and how it got where it is now. If the OC is rich, how? Talk about his past crimes if he have any. You get the point - be detailed as possible, unless you want to leave something out for later plotting. PM all profiles.

Anime pictures are preferred and I do like pretty posts.

• Romance. I don't mind passion, heat, love. Making out, kissing, anything along those lines are fine to me. However, if things get heated and clothes start coming off, I better see a time skip. Keep it in your pants, guys.

Clearly, this is a yaoi roleplay and as such, I expect you to be okay with any romance that might happen between characters.

• Announcements. I'll be quoting everyone in both OOC and IC regarding any major events occurring in the ropleplay. Be on the lookout for obnoxious posts.

• Extras. Most of all, just have fun! There may be rules but that doesn't mean you can't have fun! These rules aren't to make you mad or anything, they're just to create some order in the roleplay. Don't think of these as a blockade. That's not what they're meant for. Just go out there and have a good time!

Once you have read through all of this, you are ready to make a character and start Rping! If you have any ideas, queries or suggestions, don't hesitate to PM me, I may be the mod, but I'm not scary! But I do bite on occasion.

Manly Fairy

break medown

SKELETONS

Here are samples of how all the reserves/profiles should look like.

Title: The Master #__- reserve

[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
                              [url= url to full image][img] url to cropped image[/img][/url]
                              first and last name :tab: |:tab: age :tab: |:tab: pet or owner

[size=9] ● [color=white] oo [/color] [color=color1]█ █ ████ ██████████████████████████████████████[/color] [/size]
                              [list][list]
                              [insert sexuality here.]
                              [color=color1]➤[/color]trait[color=white]pew[/color][color=color2]➤[/color]trait[color=white]pew[/color][color=color1]➤[/color]trait
                              [/list][/list]
                              [color=gray][b]Quick Blurb★[/b][/color] [size=9][color=black]small snippet about your character. [/color][/size]

Title: The Pet #__- reserve

[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
                              [url= url to full image][img] url to cropped image[/img][/url]
                              first and last name :tab: |:tab: age :tab: |:tab: pet or owner

[size=9] ● [color=white] oo [/color] [color=color1]█ █ ████ ██████████████████████████████████████[/color] [/size]
                              [list][list]
                              [b]power[/b]. sexuality
                              [color=color1]➤[/color]trait[color=white]pew[/color][color=color2]➤[/color]trait[color=white]pew[/color][color=color1]➤[/color]trait
                              [/list][/list]
                              [color=gray][b]Quick Blurb★[/b][/color] [size=9][color=black]small snippet about your character. [/color][/size]
                              [color=gray][b]Price ★[/b][/color] [size=9][color=black]this will be added in by me, don't write anything here. [/color][/size]

Reserve rules:
                                          Images done in picmonkey, 325x100. There's a border
                                          you need to put around it, too: go to frames, simple edge,
                                          1 outer thickness and 0 inner thickness. Remember to have
                                          the full image somewhere so you can link it to the cropped one!

Real life images are a no-no. Keep ages 18+.

Title: The Master #__ - profile
                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r605/foxxtastic/profile1_zpsece7bebf.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=COLOR3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [/size]
                              [size=16]:tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]FIRST NAME LAST NAME[/b][/color][/size]

[list][size=11] [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] house name.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] nicknames.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] age. 18+
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] gender. should be male.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] sexuality.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] height.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] weight.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] body mods.

:tab::tab::tab::tab: [size=13][color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/size]
                              :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [i][color=COLOR3][size=14]A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL[/size][/color][/i]

[size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] biography blurb here. at least two paragraphs.

[size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] personality blurb here. at least one paragraph. include at least 3 likes, 3 dislikes, and 3 fears. More preferable, but keep them all the same number.

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [i][color=COLOR3][size=14]FAMILY MATTERS[/size][/color][/i]

[size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] marital status
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] pet's name - edit this in once pet is revealed.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] family ties / relationships.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] current profession or job or hobby.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] type of living area. apartment/house/mansion/whatever

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [i][color=COLOR3][size=14]BEHIND THE SCENES[/size][/color][/i]
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] username.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] face claim if there is a specific one.

Title: The Pet #__ - profile
                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r605/foxxtastic/profile1_zpsece7bebf.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=COLOR3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [/size]
                              [size=16]:tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]FIRST NAME LAST NAME[/b][/color][/size]

[list][size=11] [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] house name.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] nicknames.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] age. 18+.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] gender. should be male.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] sexuality.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] height.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] weight.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] body mods.

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [i][color=COLOR3][size=14]A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL[/size][/color][/i]

[size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] biography blurb here. at least two paragraphs.

[size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] personality blurb here. at least one paragraph. include at least 3 likes, 3 dislikes, and 3 fears. More preferable, but keep them all the same number.

[size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] power blurb here. at least one paragraph. try to be detailed as possible when describing their ability. Include weaknesses / side affects.

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [i][color=COLOR3][size=14]FAMILY MATTERS[/size][/color][/i]

[size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] marital status
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] owner's name - edit this in once owner is revealed.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] family ties / relationships.

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [i][color=COLOR3][size=14]BEHIND THE SCENES[/size][/color][/i]
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] username.
                              [size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▪[/color][/size] face claim if there is a specific one.

Profile rules:
                                          These are just the general layouts. You may add anything you feel is
                                          necessary, and just have fun with it. Make sure to be as detailed as possible.

Profiles will be PM'd. However, instead of PM'ing me the actual profile,
                                          you will create a separate thread containing the profile, and the link is what needs to be PM'd.
                                          Coding in PM is messy.

I know there will be times when you want to go back and edit your profile.
                                          Whenever making edits, edit it through the thread you created and shoot me a PM that something has been
                                          changed, and I will replace the profile.

Manly Fairy

break medown

ROLES

The pairings are very simple. Numbers will be matched with one another,
                              so owner 1 will be the owner of pet 1, and so on.

MASTER 1 - taken by inoreen jaeger
                                    MASTER 2 - taken by ziansu
                                    MASTER 3 - taken by The Seme
                                    MASTER 4 - taken by Rainbowed Weed
                                    MASTER 5 - taken by nipplestorm

PET 1 - taken by boner tickler
                                    PET 2 - taken by shaded eclipse
                                    PET 3 - taken by grespeciatto
                                    PET 4 - taken by Princesco
                                    PET 5 - taken by Retrospective_Regret

I cannot stress this enough. In order for this RP to thrive,
                              I need you guys to be able to interact not only with your paired partner,
                              but also with everyone else. This RP isn't full on master/pet since some
                              drama will happen just when you think things were starting to settle down.
                              There will be times when pets are separated from their masters. Plot with
                              other people in the RP as much as you can.

Manly Fairy

break medown

ANNOUNCEMENTS

PAST EVENT: GET YOUR PET Up-to-date as of 06/02/14
                              Five people - for whatever reason - have decided to purchase a pet that they cannot return. Why do such a
                              thing? - make this interesting, and plot with one another to come up with something long-lasting. I recommend
                              that the moment you find out who your owner/pet is, you start plotting out how you want your OCs to first
                              meet.

Pets will know they have been bought when the touch-screen device placed in their room starts beeping loudly
                              with their name across the screen. When the pet touches the screen, they'll see that they have been bought, and
                              the screen will provide information regarding the owner's name, address, and expected time of arrival. Nothing
                              more.

Will they visit the mansion and see the pets personally to pick them up or are they in a hurry, and will just make
                              the purchase online?

Limousines provided by the mansion will be used to deliver pets to their owner's address, if the purchase is
                              made without visitation.

Once the pets are with their new owner, you are free to do whatever.

It is recommended that the owner personalizes the element-embedded bracelet that all pets are forced to wear
                              until they are bought. Either go to get it turned into some other item, or let the pet to get a tattoo instead.
                              Whichever works. The only way to take off the original bracelet is basically by chainsawing it off, though.
                              Have fun.

Be aware that there will be a time skip sometime after all the pets are united with their owners, and that will
                              technically be the start of the actual roleplay. I'll put up more announcements regarding that day's events when
                              we get close to it.

PAST EVENT: THE DINNER Up-to-date as of 06/25/14
                              Though early, this announcement is to warn you that a time skip will be happening after a week or two. This is just to help plot early. For those who joined early, try to wrap up intros as fast as possible. Don't worry, we won't move on without you. Maybe.

Approximately 24 hours have passed since you have bought your pet. The day following your purchase, you wake up and find a mysterious box in your mailbox or in front of your door. Decide among your pairing regarding who should find the box first.

You open the box. Inside is a small note with a message stating that the following items are to be used on the pets whenever seen fit. It is most likely the box came from the Pet Mansion, but no one is quite sure. [[It's advised to skim through everyone's spoiler, considering many of you are connected.]]

For Sir Slade:

A few Erbium-laced silver bracelets & three small bottles containing lethal liquid-Erbium. Small injections will sicken the pet, large injections can lead to immediate death.
                                  Erbium-laced sleeping medication that will cause the pet to sleep without any trouble. 20 pills. Note that says life-time supply. Many side effects. In very small writing, under the warning label of the medicine, the following bullet point says: "Careful. Don't end up like Jerricho."
                                  An iPhone. Only one contact is listed: Maggie.

For Sir Cordelion:

A few Erbium-laced silver bracelets & three small bottles containing lethal liquid-Erbium. Small injections will sicken the pet, large injections can lead to immediate death.
                                  A camera. Only one picture is on it: A picture of a dead Markos (Herk's eldest brother), with his stomach slashed open and his guts spilling out. A sticky note had been placed on the dead body, saying "You're next."
                                  A small, oreo-colored kitten. It is extremely sick. Will die 4 hours after arrival. Cause: Will bleed out of all orifices of its face.

For Sir Cane:

A baby hamster. Around its neck is a tag that says "Alan". It's in a small cage. The moment the door to the cage is opened, the whole cage will set on fire, burning the animal inside.
                                  A picture of Jerricho, Lucian, Alec, and a few other friends. Jerricho is on the floor, blood spilling from his face. A small sticky note on the back says, "History loves to repeat itself."

For Sir _____:

A caramel ring. The ring - made completely of caramel - is in the exact shape and form of Jesse's mom's wedding ring. Perfectly edible. Maybe. Strange.. the caramel ring won't melt. Hm.
                                  A picture of Herakles. Taped to it is a gun. A sticky note is on the gun, stating "Tonight. Him or Max".

For Sir Brooks:

A single picture. In it, Savoy's father is handcuffed and is standing on top of a roof. Behind him is Lucian Cane, holding a gun to his head. Lots of blood is pooled around Savoy's father's feet.
                                  This sweater. The tag is Erbium-embedded. The sleeves are stained with blood.

For Sir Dawson:

A collar, and a small remote with a single button. Pressing it will tase the person/thing wearing it. The longer the button is pressed, the more harmful it will be. A small sticky note is attached, "Taming is everything." If the collar is on Ashton, he will be unable to transform to a human until it is removed.
                                  A tiny, green lizard inside a plastic bag. The plastic bag contains a picture of a newlywed couple. The mother is holding a tiny, fragile bundle inside her arms. On the back of the picture is a full name, but the lizard inside had eaten the corner of the picture, making it hard to reveal the name. It's Ashton's real name.

The pets nor masters had no idea that these boxes would be arriving. Whoever opens the box first, however, is sure to be surprised. Nobody knows if the pictures are real. Nobody knows who really sent them.

Later that afternoon, something else arrives in the mail. This time, there is an address written on the envelope, and it directly leads to the Pet Mansion. However, this envelope was sent specifically only to the owners and to make sure the pets don't see its contents, it was typed using Erbium ink and the envelope was heavily coated with Erbium. A pet who makes contact with it is sure to get skin irritations or feel a rash.

Inside the envelope is the following message:

Dear Sir or Madam,

You and your pet have been cordially invited to attend a dinner at the Nayville Mansion Grand Ballroom. Please dress in appropriate attire, as this is a celebration put forth to honor the mansion's 50th anniversary. Owners, we request that you dress in black and suit your pets in white. We hope that you can make it. This dinner event will take place tonight, at 6:00 PM. We sincerely apologize for the short notice.

Thank you,
                              Nayville Pet Mansion

Think you can survive through dinner, despite the box you received earlier?

CURRENT EVENT: THE SLEEPOVER Up-to-date as of 7/30/14

You have all now arrived at the Mansion and you're entering the dining room. Oh, s**t, do you recognize someone you know? Too bad. Sit the ******** down. Each of you are sitting according to the following seating chart, as implied by the small name stickers in front of each empty plate. In front of each chair is a seat of eating utensils and napkins. Though the napkins may seem innocent at first, they are not - the napkins designated to the owners contain images of their pet, naked and in provocative poses. However, these picture-napkins are well hidden among the other napkins in the pile, so it is unlikely that they will be noticed at the beginning of the meal. Whether these images are photoshopped or not, the world may never know. Without waiting long, servants will appear and place food in front of everyone - a wonderful spegeti n meatballz meal. Pie n cake 4 dessert, bitches. Oops, was that a worm in some of teh spegeti plates? Nobody is allowed to leave dinner.

During the course of the meal, some of you may or may not notice the strange items taped to the underneath side of the table. Taped under the table, in front of these people, are the following items:

Savoy: Nothing.
                              Ashton: A femur bone of one of his dead parents, with the words "Down, dumb dragon" written in sharpie on it.
                              Thaddeus: Nothing.
                              Jude: A CD of the movie Mulan.
                              Lucian: Nothing.
                              Alec: A plastic bag filled with narcotics.
                              Tavis: Nothing.
                              Matthias: An expired train ticket.
                              Valentine: A dora the explorer bandaid.
                              Jesse: Nothing.

Toward the end the meal, it is announced that a robbery scene broke out not too far from the mansion. In order to keep everyone protected, the mansion has requested that everyone stay at the mansion for one night. The mansion greatly apologizes that there are only a few empty rooms for the guests, so everyone will have to pair up into groups of five. Unfortunately, each room contains only two beds. As an apology for the discomfort, the mansion is willing to pay the owners. However, the rooms are not as bad as one might think - each room contains a bathroom, a walk-in closet, two large beds, a large-screen TV, a locked window, and many pieces of expensive furniture. In order to keep everyone protected, the cameras will be turned on and two guards will be placed outside of each door. Of course, everyone is allowed to leave and enter as they please but only with the company of a guard.

During your stay in the rooms, you will find some oddities. The TVs play absolutely no audio, no matter how much the volume control is manipulated. There are four cameras in the bathroom alone. The shower water only turns freezing cold. Strangest of all, when the toilet is flushed, there is a camera a flash. Smile, someone just took a picture of you.

Team 1: Toward the middle of the night, thin but long black snakes start coming out from the toilet. They slither dangerously close to everyone in the room, but float away back into the toilet. They do not bite.

You do not know how or when, but you eventually slept. When you wake up the next morning, you are not sleeping where you had originally first slept. Either you woke up next to somebody else, or you're in a different spot altogether, but still in the room. But surprise, the door is unlocked and you're free to return home.

Did you happen to notice the small bandaid on your left thigh? The wound underneath looks like a needle had been inserted into your skin.

Team 2: Toward the middle of the night, alligators start coming out from the toilet. They slither dangerously close to everyone in the room, but float away back into the toilet. They do not bite.

You do not know how or when, but you eventually slept. When you wake up the next morning, you are not sleeping where you had originally first slept. Either you woke up next to somebody else, or you're in a different spot altogether, but still in the room. But surprise, the door is unlocked and you're free to return home.

Did you happen to notice the strange itching sensation in your nose? Lemme tell you, it wasn't nasal spray.

*** I will let you guys know when the snakes/alligators come out and all of that stuff. In the mean time, you're free to interact with whoever's in the room.

Manly Fairy

break medown

WEATHER

Time: 6:00 PM.
                              Weather: 75 degrees F, slightly foggy, chilly.

Manly Fairy

break medown

RELATIONSHIPS
                              Up-to-date as of 05/31/14

As the roleplay goes on, I'll update how each character feels about one another and I'll
                              update plot things and whatever happened in the story so far.

HA. 5ever too lazy to update this.

Manly Fairy

break medown

FAQ
                              Here will go any comments/questions/concerns that roleplayers bring up.

Q: What types of things are you looking for in the reserve 'blurb'?
                                  A: Basically a 1-3 sentence mini-profile on your character, and it can be about anything.
                                  Pet reserves are what the owners will see to judge whether or not they want the pet.
                                  So the blurb is anything the pet wants the public to know.

Q: In post #10 on the first page of the thread, is that Jack Frost
                                  being smothered by Professor Sycamore?
                                  A: Yeahno. That's Jack Frost, being smothered by Pitch Black.

Manly Fairy

break medown

RESERVED

Manly Fairy

break medown

RESERVED

Manly Fairy

break medown

RESERVED

Manly Fairy

break medown

RESERVED

Manly Fairy

break medown

RESERVED

Manly Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces