Are you going to compete?

Yes 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
I just want cookies and gold 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Lonely Man-Lover

This is your host Dracon Lyros speaking! Welcome to the amazing world of Boxing Briefs.

The world of struggle, love, and friendship. The world of Fists and Hearts.. Oh and Briefs!

Who will you be, Who or what are you fighting for in this tournament?!

Do you have what it takes to win? Soul, Heart, Strength?

You and your partner will have to make it through every single battle in order to reach the final fight against the Deadly Stingers, They don't fight fair, or give up easily.

You just gotta keep pushing your way up, befriend your opponents. Ones enemies may soon become ones friend.

You never know what to expect around each corner, be it the next challenge or a easy win.

Just remember don't use weapons this is fists only!

Whether you be fighting for a honest cause or not, you will have a long way to go to win the final prize.

Whatever your heart desires.

Gooooooood luck everyone!!!

Lonely Man-Lover

✎ Plot ✍

The host Dracon Lyros has been searching far and wide for people who really need something that is seemingly not in their power to obtain, extreme strength, the revival of a loved one, unrealistic charm, anything that their minds could imagine.

With setting up the tournament Boxing Briefs and hiring Liam and Juliet who were once before his coworkers, he now plans on making large sums of money from the competition. He plans on using everyone's drive to make the tournament go on for as long as he and the competitors can physically handle.

He plans on using this money to support programs that kill the innocent and slave the poor. Though these plans have never been surfaced they have been heard secretly being whispered through the locker rooms.

Before he set up the competition he had secretly granted Juliet's and Liam's wishes to become extremely powerful. With this he believes that none of the competitors could beat them and claim their wish. Making it so his show can continue on until finally someone is able to claim their wish.

This is where you come in, you and your partner must work together to finally beat Juliet and Liam and claim the wish, forever shutting down the program and getting your wish, whatever it may be.

Fight on, and believe in yourself.

Never forget friends are better than enemies.

Lonely Man-Lover

♔ Setting ♚

The setting is in the modern time within a small island off the coast of America, one owned by Dracon.
Most of the story takes place in the stadium which is a large dome shaped building with multiple locker rooms, the ring being in the middle of the stadium.
The Stadium has a level above the locker rooms which is where the contestants will be living, each team having their own separate rooms.
The outside of the building is pretty untouched, just tropical palms and ferns, with a small path leading to the helipad where the contestants are brought in.

Lonely Man-Lover

Rules

1. Hello I am Wyattsrules, and I'm the ruler of this here RP. My partner dragon rider-910 will also have a mutual say on what happens and what doesn't happen. Respect us and we will respect you.

2. This Roleplay is a accepting group, you can be straight, gay or anything it don't matter just treat each other respectfully.

3. Please do follow the gaia ToS to the best of your abilities.

4. This RP is open to any level of writer, but please try to not just do one liners, give each person something to write off of. I myself may pull a one liner once in a while so its ok every now and then.

5. Please don’t god-mod, not all character are all powerful.

6. Respect the players. Your character can bad mouth another character, but a player can’t bad mouth another player or another player’s character. If there are some problem between players then please do try to work it out.

7. Romance is encouraged and so is fighting. But the rating of the RP is somewhere between PG-13 to PG-16, so when concerning romance, if things start to get hot and heavy please do take it to PMs or do a time skip.

8. You can only have two characters top, but this may change to one depending on how many people join.

9. I would like if you included a picture of your character in your post, but I suppose that’s not really necessary. You can also make your posts pretty if you want to also not necessary.

10. I have a three strikes policy. If you break the rules three times I will ban you from the RP and get rid of your character(s). I don’t mean to be harsh.

11. Send all profiles to me and please title them Boxer Briefs. Do NOT post your character profile here and do NOT post till you have been accepted. Please do not mess with the profile skeleton, though you can bold it, italics it, or color it, but that just bout all that you can do the profile skeleton.

12. When making a profile please do be creative I mean its your character make it represent you!

13. I'm going to need at least one or two posts a week, if you can't reach this criteria, I will have to send you a warning.

14. You must fill out all of the things in the profile skeleton that is mandatory. If you don’t then I won’t accept it until all the parts are filled out.

15. If you are going to have OOC please put it in (( blah blah )) or just take it to Pm's or your profile comments please, the less OOC we have the better.

16. If you have any questions or concerns at all send me a PM and i'll try to sort it out.

17. Final and last rule….Please do enjoy yourself and have fun.

Lonely Man-Lover

► Profile Skellys ◄

[b]The name I go by is:[/b] (character’s name)
[b]But those close to me call me:[/b] (nickname, this is optional)
[b]I am this old:[/b] (your character’s age)
[b]I’m a:[/b] (what kind of character are you? Human/Furry/Demon)
[b]I was born a:[/b] (Gender)
[b]And this is how I look:[/b] (character’s appearance, pictures would be nice anime or the likes)
[b]I’m okay with love:[/b] (is your character straight, bisexual, or homosexual?)
[b]This is what you use to get on my good side:[/b] (likes)
[b]Do you want me as your enemy:[/b] (dislikes)
[b]This is what I claim to be my power: [/b] (Heart, Soul, Strength)
[b]My partner is:[/b] (Teammate, if no-one just put N/A until you're able to have one)
[b]This is me:[/b] (character’s personality)
[b]And it might be long, but this is why i'm fighting in this tournament:[/b] (bio / reason you are fighting)
[b]Also this person pulls my strings:[/b] (your user-name)

Lonely Man-Lover

╔══════════════╗

Profiles

╚══════════════╝

The name I go by is: Whisper Draston
But those close to me call me: Cub
I am this old: 20
I’m a: Anthropomorphic White Tiger
I was born a: Male
And this is how I look: Me
I’m okay with love: Homosexual
This is what you use to get on my good side: Candy, Friends, Relaxing, and Winning.
Do you want me as your enemy: Losing, Seafood, Death, Blood.
This is what I claim to be my power: Heart
My partner is: Dante the dragon king
This is me: Whisper is normally a soft spoken person, but when it comes to fighting for the ones he loves he gets aggressive and fierce. He is sweet and caring, though it is hard to be noticed in a fighting scenario. He is quick to makes friends and is pretty naive, he can be a bit pushy but its all in good tastes. He loves everyone and wants everyone to be happy.
And it might be long, but this is why i'm fighting in this tournament: Whisper grew up with his brother Spiker in a house his parents lived in before they were enslaved by a group called HAA or Humans against Anthros. After being raised practically by his older adoptive brother he had a very strong bond with him. He and his brother weren't happy for long as they got older, soon the HAA was after them, wanting to send both of them to the coal mines. Spiker stood up for Whisper and fought against the agents of HAA telling Whisper to flee, as the scene slowly escaped from view, he saw his brother fall to the ground, with gunshots soon following. He now joins the competition to wish his oldest brother back to life
Also this person pulls my strings: Wyattsrules

The name I go by is: Dante the dragon king
But those close to me call me: Dante
I am this old: 22
I’m a: Anthropomorphic Dragon
I was born a: boy
And this is how I look: Dante
I’m okay with love:straight
This is what you use to get on my good side: Earning it with good fight
Do you want me as your enemy: you start that way
This is what I claim to be my power: Strength
My partner is: Whisper
This is me: fearless thick skull-ed and careless
And it might be long, but this is why i'm fighting in this tournament: i fight for the fun and fight for powers that are already greater then my own
Also this person pulls my strings: Dragon rider-910

The name I go by is: Ragna
I’m a: Artificial Fire Deamon.
I was born a: Homosexual/Guy.
And this is how I look: See Avatar.
I’m okay with love: homosexual.
This is what you use to get on my good side: Goth suff.
Do you want me as your enemy: Idiots.
This is what I claim to be my power: Soul*
My partner is: Ayanna.
This is me: Yandere.
And it might be long, but this is why i'm fighting in this tournament: Money. Its always been about money and that's what Ragna's fighting for money.
Also this person pulls my strings: Luke Terumi.

The name I go by is: Ayanna Mimi
But those close to me call me: Kit, Anna, or Mimi
I am this old: (20
I’m a: Kitsunemimi
I was born a: Female
And this is how I look: Ayanna
I’m okay with love: Pansexual (basically Bi, for those who don't know what Pan is)
This is what you use to get on my good side: Music, writing, outdoors, kindness
Do you want me as your enemy: Abuse, betrayal, chocolate, and confined spaces.
My partner is: Ragna
This is me: Sweet and lovable, for the most part. She would not be one you'd think of as a fighter. She is often very gentle and loving towards everyone and overly protective of those she loves.
And it might be long, but this is why i'm fighting in this tournament: Ayanna grew up in an orphanage. She had many people wanting to adopt her, thinking she was so cute and lovable, but she always ended up back in the orphanage. Nobody at the orphanage quite understood why she was always coming back, she was so sweet and innocent, but they knew she was there and it was their ob to take care of her.
Ayanna secretly loved the orphanage. She loved meeting new people and didn't see a better way of having that happen then staying at the orphanage where people would come in and visit her all the time. Of course, the purpose of their visit was to adopt Ayanna out, but that just wasn't going to happen, at least not until Ayanna met a man who was up for her. He caught her sly little tricks of sabotage and even found them funny. Ayanna was slightly upset that he didn't see the sabotage as either bad luck (as some of the other paranoid ones did) or as her acting out. No, instead he decided she needed to learn a new way to vent.
The man taught Ayanna to fight. It seemed that it was his goal to get her to be able to defend herself. Ayanna despised this at first, but over time grew to care for the man and enjoy their sparing sessions. That was until the man got into some trouble with a gang and got kidnapped. Ayanna was never able to find him, and so she comes to the fights in hope that she can get her wish, to find her father.
Also this person pulls my strings: Cassie-chan_rules.

The name I go by is: Daniel Soriano
But those close to me call me: Dan, Danny, Dumbass, a*****e, Jerk
I am this old: 22
I’m a: Human
I was born a: I think I'm a dude lemme check really quick.... Yep.
And this is how I look: Daniel Soriano
I’m okay with love: Straight
This is what you use to get on my good side: Donuts, Mexican Coca Cola, a green herb to smoke, and a good fight.
Do you want me as your enemy: Grapplers, tofu, being nagged at, losing by way of score cards, watching his favorite sports teams lose (badly), being woken up early in the morning, and anything by Lady Gaga
My partner is: Sasha
This is me: Courageous, Stupid, call me what you want but at the very core I'm a simple dude. I get miffed like everyone else but I save it for the ring. I'm really an easy going guy outside of fighting and training. But that's because an eight mile run and a regiment for lean muscle and quick hands so I typically don't have energy to be mad at the end of the day but it's all worth it.
And it might be long, but this is why i'm fighting in this tournament: I grew up in the mean streets of East L.A, my momma was Asian and my pappy was Mexican. So you can see why I didn't exactly fit in being half Asian. Or having my eyes "half-way open" if you wanna be a d**k about it. So I grew up quick and I grew up mean. That was until one day I pushed my own mom after she grabbed me by the ear for not doing my homework so my dad came along and put my lights out. I think that's what mellowed me out more than pot really.... Life at home was pretty good aside from that I did stuff with my pop I cooked breakfast in bed for my momma. And before we go any further. Yes I am a momma's boy so screw anybody who isn't one. She loved me no matter what I did. She would call me her Pumpkin Headed Boy whenever I would come home with too much swelling on my face. I pretty much fight because it's what I'm good at. I picked up Muay Thai to learn kicks but rather than Kickbox I just love the straight up Boxing. 12 Rounds, one on one with the other fighter and the only weapons you got are the ones at the end of your arms It's grueling, it's tough, it's even miserable sometimes.... But I love it. I recently heard about this tournament thing going on. Apparently there's this pair no one has ever beaten. Hell I heard some horror stories about how they fight and all it sounds like to me is the first of many great challenges for me. Ain't nobody gonna call me the best fighter just for knocking out bums and cab drivers. If I'm gonna be the greatest I'm gonna have to take that title by force because no one's gonna give it to me if I just ask nicely.
Also this person pulls my strings: Superfly98

The name I go by is: Sasha
But those close to me call me: come up with one and find out if you live
I’m a: Fox Anthro
I was born a: Female
And this is how I look: Sasha
I’m okay with love: Straight
This is what you use to get on my good side: Fighting, Being in control, sweets, common sense.
Do you want me as your enemy: ignorance, losing, artichokes
This is what I claim to be my power: Soul
My partner is: Daniel
This is me: Sasha is very independent, for the most part. She has a lot of self control and can seem fairly cold when it comes to others. She is a loner, never staying in one place for too long.
And it might be long, but this is why i'm fighting in this tournament: Sasha is a loner and doesn't normally let others help her, so it would seem a bit weird that she would join this tournament knowing full well that she would end up partnered with something. With that said, when Sasha can't get something or make something happen, she knows better then to keep on pushing herself. So when Sasha does something to get someone's help there is a VERY good reason for it. She will not express what her wish is, but there is a damn good reason why she is fighting for it.
Also this person pulls my strings: Cassie-chan_rules

Lonely Man-Lover

╔══════════════╗

☠ Teams ☠

╚══════════════╝

( ☆ *NPC teams ☆ )

➸ Team Deadly Stingers ➸

1. Liam Clorge (Fists)

2. Juliet Stinger (Flower power)

☊ Team Family Fists ☊

Julian Franklin (F Boy)

Whitney Franklin (F Girl)

(★ Player teams ★ )

☾ Team Dragon Fangs ☾

1. Dante the dragon king (Dante)

2. Whisper Draston (Cub)

♪ Team Eggs ♪

1. Ragna

2. Ayanna (Anna)

۩ Team Tankard Bashers ۩

1. Daniel (Danny)

2. Sasha
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*All NPC Teams are in league with Dracon Lyros.
They are only going to show up randomly and not be constantly rped characters.*

Lonely Man-Lover

╔══════════════╗

Tournament Ranking

╚══════════════╝

Rankings

Team Deadly Stingers: 100

Team Dragon Fangs: 0

Team Eggs: 0

Team Family Fists: 0

Team Tankard Bashers : 0

x
x
x
x

✫ Getting the final fight ✫

To get to the final battle your most achieve 100 points on your team ranking

Three things can effect your tournament ranking.
1: Winning a fight. (3 points)
2: Standing in for someone else's partner if they are not around (It will raise your team ranking) (2 points)
3: Purposely throwing a fight for someone else (This will only raise your team 1 point)

Lonely Man-Lover

╔══════════════╗

◎ The upcoming fight ◎

╚══════════════╝

Team Eggs vs Team Tankard Bashers

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Things determining the upcoming fight:
1. The last fight is a big determiner.
2. How many current characters we have in the competition. (There may be 1x1s)
3: The Ranking score should be a pretty big determiner.
4: Which teams haven't fought in a while.
5: Who's actually available at that time.
6: If I am able to get on or not will determine when it happens as well.

Lonely Man-Lover

╔══════════════╗

« Announcements»

╚══════════════╝

We are currently accepting new characters!

The Roleplay is now open and going~

I'm going to put up some simple rules about the battles, so check em k..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗

« Boxing Briefs Announcements»

╚══════════════╝

Team Eggs has joined the competition!

Ragna and Ayanna have joined Team Eggs

Daniel has created Team Tankard Bashers

Sasha has joined Team Tankard Bashers

The first battle has been set in stone! Team Tankard Bashers versus Team Eggs.

Lonely Man-Lover

╔══════════════╗

☠ Battle Conditions ☠

╚══════════════╝

Rules:

①. No weapons allowed in the matches.

②. Do not hit the others genitalia.

③. Do not kill your opponent, murder is not allowed.

④. You are not all powerful so expect to take a few hits. (No god-modding)

⑤. Make sure to win.

How to win:

①. Knock out one of your opponents.

②. Make one of your opponents give up / forfeit.

③. Hurt one of your opponents to the point they can no longer fight.

Golden Rule:

①. You only need to beat one fighter on the others team in order to win.

Lonely Man-Lover

╔══════════════╗

㊝ Important links ㊝

╚══════════════╝

x
x
x
x
x

A Forgotten Land RP

x
x