Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Vampire

User Image

YosheShuu

User Image

Yoshe was dreaming of her mother. She was very beautiful. Her and her sister, Kaori, where the only girls in the Phoenix Clan. They were very well taking cared of. No one let them out of their sight. The girls would do a lot of things when no one was looking. The girls would play dress-up and walk around trying to look like princesses. Yoshe couldn't remember a day that they didn't have people come up and ask if they were their mother. Yoshe and Kaori were the most beautiful girls in the country. They dressed like they were suppose to when they were out with their father. Yoshe didn't get all the beauty. Kaori got all the beauty. She would make everything look good together. Yoshe couldn't figure it out, so her sister would come in and help her out. Yoshe looked her sister a lot, and she knew that her sister loved her a lot. They were like best friends. Yoshe woke up, trying to erase the image of her mother dying, but sometimes it doesn't work. She got up and walked out of her room, and stood in the hallway. She then walked downstairs and saw her sister.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
No matter how beautiful the Rose is...

xxxxx Oh! Today was the opportune chance for her to go visit her sister! She hadn't seen her in awhile and she felt bad for not checking in on her recently. They were so close, yet lived a pretty good distance away from each other. Of course every time they met up they'd fool around like old times when nobody was looking! Oh how much of a hypocrite she was. Here she was trying to get the king to slowly change from boy to man, but she herself still had a fun side to her. With a eager smile she quickly grabs a pink kimono covered in Sakura blossoms and covers that up with a couple more layers of Kimonos. The top layer was a light pink and had long flowing sleeves, ones that the high nobles of the Dragon Clan would often be seen wearing. This had been a gift from the emperor on her last birthday. She hadn't worn it yet seeing as she felt she'd ruin it somehow. She quickly tied it off with a silk obi and rushes to the mirror to get ready. The emperor wouldn't be awake for a couple more hours so he didn't need her while he slept. In a matter of seconds her hair was pinned up and she looked rather magnificent. Walking out of the room she had tried not to seem to eager and attempted to avoid a guard who had been standing outside her door. Since the recent attempts on her life they had taken precaution with her. "My lady." he said as he walks up to her with a bow. He knew very well where she was headed off to dressed so nicely. Then again she did dress nice most of the time. "I'll inform a nearby guard to tell the emperor where you are heading off to. Meet me at the gates." Blushing for trying to sneak away she nods and heads off to the entrance. While she waited there she hums softly to herself and looks around. She didn't have to wait very long it seemed seeing as she was soon met with the guard.

The Shuu twin begins to walk into the city and towards the manor which held her families residents. They were both silent as they walked in the snow and the guard eyed the towns people warily as they watched the guard walk along side the phoenix princess. She was almost grinning from ear to ear when she had gotten there. Slowly she knocks upon the door and awaits someone to answer. It seemed one of her old care takers had answered. It didn't take long for her to pull the young girl inside and shoo away the guard that had accompanied her here. "She's safe here. I assure you." the woman said as she waves the guard off and shuts the door. Smiling she heads into the tea room and sits down waiting for her dear sister to wake up. She hadn't seen her since the first attempt on her life. Hearing familiar footsteps and 'twinsense' she stands up just as tea came into the room hot and ready for consumption. Before he sister could even walk into the room she had practically tackled her by throwing her arms around her waist and embracing her. "Yoshe!" she exclaimed as she finally let go of her sister. She warily watches as the woman who had served tea walks out of the room and leaves the two in privacy. "The emperor is oversleeping again so I just thought I'd sneak off and come see you. It's like taking care of a child." she had said that with a serious face, but it soon broke into a smile. She loved taking care of the young man. He was quite interesting. "Tell me." she told her sister as she pulls her over to the pillows and sits down upon them. Slowly blowing on the hot tea she asks "Anything strange been going on here recently? Anything new and such?" Her sister looked as beautiful as always even though she had just woken up and was probably only half asleep. That was, before she had almost tackled her with a hug. When they were together it seemed like all eyes were on the twins. Around here they were quite popular and desired. Although their father tends to deny any who try to woo them or ask to marry them.

It always has thorns...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

╔══════════════╗
O.ut O.f C.akes....
╚══════════════╝
User Image
Ӈiroshi Ѧkita

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȚђe "ζate" Ҏrince xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiroshi lay in his bed twirling his daggers. What was his next plan? So far he had eluded even the boar clan and slain some of their nobles without being detect, as well as people from the other clans as well. With the distrust the people held for his brother, the emperor, he had gained an upper hand in this battle to receive his throne. After all it did belong to him! Of course being left for dead by being tossed in a river didn't exactly make everyone think you had survived it, but everyone thinking the young man was dead was for the better. It has been a few years since he's returned so he looked different than he had before so he was almost unrecognizable. He wasn't a part of the assassination attempts against the emperor or his care taker though, but he wished he had been. At least he would have been able to take out a mere woman! He was biding his time. He had wanted his beloved brother to suffer before he ended his life, but he didn't exactly know what he treasured. He never really treasured anything to be honest.

He growls to himself as he tosses the dagger into the wall. He couldn't think of even a simple plan to hurt his brother! Maybe being so close to his residents didn't help at all. All he felt towards his brother was anger and betrayal. Even though he hadn't been there to toss him in the river he was the only brother left alive to blame, and he was going to make him suffer. First he'd start with the people and that seemed to be working. Next he'd start with something he cared about. Maybe he'd woo away his doll of a care taker, but then again he'd probably feel happy he had taken her off of his hands. Maybe he'd go for a two pointer and snatch both of the phoenix princesses. After all the castle was supposed to protect one of them as it was, so if she disappeared her family would not be too pleased seeing as she was under the emperors care. That would take out the trust the Phoenix clan felt towards the emperor. That plan wasn't good enough though. Kidnapping was for low rate assassins and he was top notch, but then again it would probably hurt his brothers reputation as well. He'd have to think this one through before he came up with a conclusion to his plan.

╔══════════════╗
O.ut O.f C.oncoctions
╚══════════════╝

Demonic Vampire

User Image

YosheShuu

User Image

Yoshe smiled when she saw her sister tackle her. She hugged her sister back. Then she walked over with her and sat next to her. She sat and answered her question. "sure, i have seen a guy that is really cute, and i think i like him, but I'm not sure. And i don't think he is royalty, but i haven't talked to him. The only think we have done is looked at each other from a distance. What should i do, Ka? I'm so confused." Yoshe said looking at her sister for help, when usually its the other way around.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

xxxxx A small grin spreads across her face as she hears about the crush. So he dear sister was in love? How cute was that! Though she didn't know why she was asking her. Their father normally swatted any man away that ever tried to make a look towards her. It was like he wanted her to be alone! After all once he beauty dried up she'd only be replaced by another beautiful woman to help aid the emperor. Or that's how she thought of it as anyways. Turning back to her sister she takes a sip of the tea. "Want to know what I say?" She asks with a mischievous grin as she straitens out her sisters hair the best she could and looks her up and down. "We're going out. He's bound to be running around here isn't he? Lets go talk to him shall we?" she tells her sister as she takes her hand gently and parades her out the door ignoring her hesitant pleas.

The phoenix twins looked rather marvelous out on the streets, unaccompanied at that. She loops her sisters arm with hers and looks around. There seemed to be a decent amount of people out today so one of them was bound to be the one that she was a crush on. "Do you see him?" she asks curiously as she looks around and notices one man staring at them. He was a handsome fellow, a little familiar, but he held a sly grin on his face whenever he locked eye contact with the two. He had long black hair and looked to be robed as is he were a traveling samurai. "Is that him?" she said as she whispers to her sister.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
O.ut O.f C.akes....
╚══════════════╝

Demonic Vampire

User Image

YosheShuu

User Image

Yoshe smiled at her sister. "Really, do we have to?" Yoshe was sure her sister wouldn't put her in danger. She followed her sister and looked for the guy. She spotted him and pointed to her sister. "Ka, he's right there, standing next to the building." Yoshe said smiling at her sister.
He locked his eyes upon the twins, who had seem to have come looking for him. Or so he thought. His love struck glances toward one of the twins had brought his targets practically falling into his hands, but he just thought he'd have a little fun with this. He looks over to the other twin. He had seen her somewhere before, but he couldn't quite remember where. Was she the one that stood by his brothers side? Yes. This was the one that he had ordered two other men before him to kidnap, or kill if necessary. Of course she and a guard had brought them down with ease, but she seemed so harmless. The other one he knew more about. His plan wasn't for the young woman to fall for him, but then again it would make thins go smoother. With a smooth smile and the walk of a mighty hero he walks over there and puts on a smile that not even a crying baby could look away from. "My ladies." he said with a bow. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself before, but you see I was a little shy. Plus your father is well known for swatting away men like me is he not?" He looks to Kaori, and then back towards Yoshe, who was his prime interest at this point. He had her tied around his finger already so she'd be quite easy. "Forgive me for being so rude and staring, but I did not know that there were two of you." Of course he had known, he just wanted to create the illusion that he was the guy of this young womans dream. "My name is Hiroshi. And what is your name my flower? As well as your beautiful sisters." Of course he was mainly directing himself towards Yoshe/

Before she could even walk over there she saw that he had already been making his way towards them. So this was the man that her sister had spoken about. To manage to find him already was actually quite a shock. The city was large after all. Then again half of the city made up of the castle. She remains silent as he walks up and introduces himself. Hiroshi? There was once a prince by that name, but he had died in a river from what she was told. The battle for the throne had been bloody after all. The twin smiles as she looks towards he sister. She was flirtatious and it seemed this man was as well. Maybe their beloved leader would make an exception for her sister at least. She decided that since it was the man that her sister liked that she'd be quiet and let her sister answer his questions and compliments for the both of them. Plus he really didn't seem interested in her to begin with so she wasn't going to intrude.

Demonic Vampire

User Image

YosheShuu

User Image

Yoshe smiled at him when he walked over to her and her sister. Yoshe smiled at him and them at her. "i'm Yoshe and this is my sister, Kaori! What can we do for you, kind sir?" Yoshe said smiling and looking into his eyes. I can't believe he walked over here, and is talking to us. Yoshe couldn't stop smiling. She really liked this guy a lot now. He was sweet, and kind, and amazing. She really wanted to be with him, but only he could decide that.
Hiroshi smiles, but mostly to himself. This was working out better than he had thought. This woman was heads over hills for him already. "Oh my beautiful Phoenix your name gives you justice. The beauty of your name matches the beauty that I've heard rumors about. And as well as your sister. " he said with a nod to Kaori. "It would please me greatly to get to know you better. If you wouldn't mind of course. We should have a walk through the snow some time. How about it?" He says as he asks the twin out on a date. "Maybe tomorrow? Or this evening perhaps when the sun is setting across the mountain. It'd make the perfect walk for the perfect woman." He was suave as he talked and ladies nearby couldn't help but stare at the trio.

Kaori smiles to herself and begins to walk off, but not a too far away distance. She had traveled to a nearby bazaar and began to look through some objects allowing her sister and the man to get some alone time. She never took her eyes off of her sister for even a couple seconds seeing as she was rather protective over her. A lot of the tiger clan had set up shops here and they had did very find work with their trade. Of course she was just browsing. Unless she had found something the emperor would have liked of course. Her eyes trail back over to her sister as a smile washes over her face, but she still seemed wary. This man was too much like her sister. He was almost everything she dreamed for in a man. Plus he had been watching her so that didn't help. Kaori didn't actually expect to meet her crush here, but it made her happy.

Demonic Vampire

User Image

YosheShuu

User Image

Yoshe was happy to see her sister walk away, but she needed her help deciding when she would go with this guy. But she decided, it will be tonight. "ok Hiroshi, we'll go tonight. But i have to freshen up. Where would you like to meet?" Yoshe asked him smiling and looking into his eyes. She would have her sister come home with her and help her get ready for this evening.
User Image
Ӈiroshi Ѧkita

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȚђe "ζate" Ҏrince xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiroshi smiles to the other woman. Already he had gained his trust and his smile became softer as the other sister walked away. His eyes trail Kaori as she walks away and he begins to think of plans in his head. He needed her to get to his brother probably since she was probably the only person allowed near him without being questioned. Even some of the nobles had to be watched around the emperor, but she was an exception. That was probably why her father had given her to his dear brother. His gaze returns to the twin that he had been watching recently. She was beautiful just like her sister and her mother. Oh their mother. His father had wanted her so bad, but he wasn't going to take her back to the castle unless she had wanted. He was much like his father. He did have good taste after all. When he becomes emperor he will have plenty of beauty surrounding him! Oh he cannot wait until he became emperor and kill his brother! Even if he must use human lives he will get to his brother!

Returning to reality he takes his hand in hers and kisses it softly. "My beauty. I will meet you by the phoenix statue near your house. I cannot await a walk with such a dashing woman such as yourself in the moonlight." he tells her as he softly kisses her hand, which was a western tradition. His eyes trail back to Kaori who seemed to be socializing with one of the Tigers clans traders. He did not know whether his brother cared if this woman, but his brother was a softy. He could care for a mere servant. A smile graces his lips as he pulls away from her hand and and sets it to her side. "I will meet you tonight." His soft eyes meet hers before he walks away and begins to form a rather devious plan in his head. He smirked as he walks away and out of sight. Oh how she was putty in his hands!

╔══════════════╗
O.ut O.f C.oncoctions
╚══════════════╝

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image
The Oldest Princess of the Tiger Clan

Yuriko Tsukino

It was early winter, and it was already snowing, Yuriko could hard believe it. She rubbed her arms lightly as she stared up into the sky, she did love the snow, it looked so pure and white as it came down, it was so beautiful, to her it seemed as if it signified the goodness in the world, she couldn’t help but think that way. Her way have thought may have been naïve, but sometimes it was nice to think of the good things and forget about the bad, thinking only of the bad would keep your spirit down and make you sick, and that wasn’t something that she enjoyed.

Walking through the bazaar, the light haired young woman looked through the different things that were being sold, as she walked many people waved to her recognizing who she was. She usually came around here to greet some of the merchants and of course buy a few things, she couldn’t help herself sometimes. Having not paid attention to where she had been walking, Yuriko walked into a dark haired young woman, who looked very familiar. ”Oh! Forgive me! I wasn’t looking where I was going!” She bowed quickly to the girl, taking a closer look at her she could see that she was extremely beautiful… She looked… Ah, yes she was one of the princesses of the Phoenix Clan.

-Mood;;Thoughtful
-Accompanied By;;Kaori
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

xxxxx She had been having a nice conversation when suddenly someone had bumped into her. Turning around she had noticed a young woman who was only a year older than her. She would have recognized her sooner if she hadn't been so busy trying to take care of the emperor. He seriously was like a kid! It took her a few seconds, but she had recognized her as the eldest child from the Tiger clan, which was famed for trading and their stance on polital matters. They chose to stay unbiased and it seemed to work for them, unlike their family. Their family looked as if they served the emperor, but only desired power. She had wished she had grown up in a family like the tiger clan, but she was born a Phoenix. The princess smiles to the other woman and quickly replies. "No it is okay." she said in a silky voice as she looked to the eldest of the tiger clan. "It's not like you meant to bump into me after all." she told the other with a soft smile. "Your textiles are quite exquisite I must say." she motions toward the cloth that sat in front of her on the stand.

Her eyes look toward her twin sister who seemed to be speaking to the man known as Hiroshi and they seemed to be hitting it off. Maybe her sister would have a chance with this guy. Maybe her father would actually let her sister get married and start a family, but for her? She was convinced that her father wanted her to stay unmarried. Without his blessing she couldn't marry anyone. "It's been a long time Lady Yuriko." she set the textile down and looks towards her. "Maybe even months." she said with a slight shrug. The phoenix twin puts her hands together in front of her body and they were almost immediately covered by the long sleeves. She didn't remember the last time she had seen this woman to be honest. She had dug herself into making sure the emperor was protected and his daily duties were met on time so losing track of time was quite easy. Has this woman experienced any of the assassinations attempts on any of the nobles in her clan? She was sure she had, but she chose to save the conversation for later seeing at speaking about this publicly wouldn't be well looked up upon. And not to mention it would cause more unrest within the capital. "My lady." she says with a smile "How have you been?" she asked as she looks back over to her sister just in time to see the stranger walk away, leaving her sister with a pleased look on her face.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
O.ut O.f C.akes....
╚══════════════╝

Springtime Ladykiller

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

xxxxxIn her room, plastered with odd scroll hangings and filled with an assortment of flowers that was bandaged with pink ribbons, the youngest Tiger Clan Princess, Yuri, was spending her morning away decorating her room. At every corner and wall, some sort of flower vase would be there. Although flower arrangements were not something she would consider a forte, she did well enough for some to stare in awe at her work; in reality she just the flowers randomly while adding pink ribbons until she was satisfied. Each flower vase had something in common; they all had four flowers in them. Yuri had made a habit to count her friends by how many people consider her as a friend by placing flowers in one vase, not the amount of flowers in her room; meaning she only had four friends. It seems a bit depressing to be reminded about her lack of friends, a group of people she doesn't see that often, what's worse is that her room was filled with it. Yet, she only seems to be looking at the bright side. Her dream is to one day fill her room with flowers, maybe make a garden one day. But of course, it's just a dream. With the state of the clans, her dreams would remain unfulfilled. Until then, she'd just have to made due with having four friends.

xxxxxSatisfied with today's project, Yuri felt a need to go outside. She was a bit hesitant, seeing as she'd probably be alone, but how harmful would going out for a stroll be? Certainly, it would not jeopardize her family's relation with the others, as long as she doesn't toss her body onto the emperor. Fortunate for the other clans, Yuri had no intentions to marry the emperor, in fact she sort of hated the man. Somehow, she convinced herself that the current emperor was the reason that she was forced to lose friends. It was a good thing she was good at being nice to people she disliked.

xxxxxClad with her signature pink robes, the princess went out to face the outdoors.
                                          "Just... take a stroll." Yuri murmured under her breathe. She often gets carried away when she's away from the other clan members. It was futile to try to stay on task, the princess had a tendency to socialize whenever she could. Strolls became some sort of social gathering. Even with many eyes set upon her, stares or glares, eager or not, she was just taking a stroll. She was afraid small talk would deviate from her original intentions so whenever someone greeted her she slightly bowed back and waved at the children. But, as aforementioned, it was futile. She soon began to have small talk with whoever would converse with her. Small talk slowly turned into five minute conversations. Eventually, she would have talked to everyone around her who wanted to talk and return to her stroll. She wanted to stop when she neared the bazaar, but seeing a certain someone seemed to lure her in. "Sister...?" She asked herself. Certainly, the woman's clothes were familiar, in fact everything about that woman was familiar. She approached her sister, who seems to already have joined a conversation. "Sister. I didn't know you were out. Good morning."Hesitantly, she tried joining the conversation. Noticing the twin phoenix princesses, she pulled herself into a deep bow. "Good morning, Lady Kaori, Lady Yoshe."

[ bazaar ] [ the phoenix twins, yuriko ] [ satisfied ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces