Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
So, it has been a while since I've been on Gaia. Not like....years upon years, but quite long enough. A lot of things have changed since I've last roleplayed (including the seeming death of pure fantasy/action/adventure roleplays.)

I have settled into a new life an am trying to get back into roleplaying because I like "writing", and roleplaying was always a fun hobby of mine. I'm extremely active (when I have a roleplay to be in), and I'm open to constructive criticism. Alls I want is a nice roleplay to be in.

I'll do most anything now, as I'd like to broaden my horizons (so ignore previous responses.) (Actually, excluding really overdone things. I like my roleplays to be broad.) My only real problem is roleplays with huge amounts of detail. I'm talking detail in excess. I like to type a lot, but there is a lot, and then there is too much. That includes the profile stuff. I can do the basics, but I'm no wizard. I can't even make a layout. I can put my characters name on a post with some fancy colors, but that's about it.

I just want to roleplay! biggrin

(I'm still excluding VampirexWerewolf and SlavesxMasters roleplays. They just aren't for me. :/ )

AHEM, oh, an you'll have to work with me. I like to think a lot, but I'm not the brightest person, so if I have an idea, but it's full of holes, just throw it at me. Tell me what the problems are. I like to talk about problems, not dodge an ignore them. I'd rather hear "You're s**t" than silence.

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
princessgal14
Do you any romance role plays? Im not sure where that would fit on your list.

I don't particularly like role plays that are centered around romance, sorry.
Romance, to me, is an important part of any role play, but when it's a "romance role play" it just isn't my style.

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
princessgal14
Okay let me rephrase a real life with role play with a spice of romance involved

I'm not sure. Probably not, to be honest, as I'm particularly picky about both romance, and real life. I'd probably have to decline.

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
xD Totally accidently came across your thread. Promise I'm not stalking you >.> But seeing how I am also bored, Ill help you bump so you can get more Rps c: Its always more fun to talk to someone in your thread rather than bumping, isnt it? haha.

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
aislinn_shadow
xD Totally accidently came across your thread. Promise I'm not stalking you >.> But seeing how I am also bored, Ill help you bump so you can get more Rps c: Its always more fun to talk to someone in your thread rather than bumping, isnt it? haha.

I agree completely. I probably wouldn't have even bumped for quite some time.
...and I'm not sure whether or not I actually believe you about not stalking me. <.<
But I do appreciate the help! Haha.
I to will help you !!!!

Lupine Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Feel free to click the link and check us out here!

User Image

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
At this point I'm considering making my own Roleplay.

I'll keep you in mind if I can get the ideas together. (and a few more people on board)

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Digital Obsession
aislinn_shadow

...and I'm not sure whether or not I actually believe you about not stalking me. <.<

Just admit it, You like it when I stalk you. >:3 haha.

Bumping is so boring. -.- I hate doing it. I think I do just about everything other than saying "bump" xD I am hopeless.

Wanna know something terrible?

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ivy Fantasy
At this point I'm considering making my own Roleplay.

I'll keep you in mind if I can get the ideas together. (and a few more people on board)

Awesome! Please do!

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
aislinn_shadow
Digital Obsession
aislinn_shadow

Bumping is so boring. -.- I hate doing it. I think I do just about everything other than saying "bump" xD I am hopeless.

I can't lie, my lack of friends does make me feel special when I'm stalked. xD

I agree. I just won't bump, to be completely honest.

Yes. Yes I do. TELL ME.

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Digital Obsession
aislinn_shadow
Digital Obsession
aislinn_shadow

I can't lie, my lack of friends does make me feel special when I'm stalked. xD

I agree. I just won't bump, to be completely honest.

Yes. Yes I do. TELL ME.

xD Yay!

I always post Youtube videos, or I say weird stuff until I get someone's attention. haha.

Okay, so I have this total great 1x1 Rp idea, and I cant find anyone that wants to do it. And those that do want to do it, can't keep up with it. D: Im doomed. I miss all the old Rpers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff