Welcome to Gaia! ::

if you're bored... you can make up your own character here and start RPing... i'm bored, so i made this... have fun and enjoy! post your info like this.. this is my info:

Name: Amaya
Race: half demon
Weapon: magical pendant that can collect all types of natural disasters
Appearance: human: brown choppy hair, dark brown eyes, wears a red top and sort-of-baggy parachute pants and boots.
demon: serpent with crystal blue diamond shapes along back.

*lays on ground looking at pendant around neck*
hello spinmin.. would you like to join me in my RP, or do you just wanna talk? no one is here... oh well...
hi spinmin... do you just wanna talk? no one is here... crying oh well...
hey i'm here
Hi people
xd people! yay! hi spinmin.. hello other people... just post your info... thanks!
~`Miyu`~
Hi people

name spin
age 18
race halfdragon
weapons fierce dragon spear & falcon swords
name: karuru

race: siren/elf

wepons: is very acrobatic adn can use her luring voice. can also use anything she can grab
*lays on ground looking at pendant when she sees spin*
karuru walks around looking really bored. she had a bad day and is looking for some way to brighten it up.
Name - Postulio
Age - 17
Race - Demon
Weapon - Claws and Fangs
Appearance - Avatar
AliensExistInMe
*lays on ground looking at pendant when she sees spin*

walks up to her and picks up a pendant "is this yours?"
Name: Piper
Race: Ice demon/ Sorm mage
Appearance: 5'6', pale milky skin, short jagged black hair with layered blood red streaks and big grey/green eyes. Her nose, eyebrow and tongue are pierced once, her ears four times each, She's wearing a tight black long sleeve shirt with a dark red tanktop over it, a short black pleated skirt with a silver chain around her waist, knee high lace up boots, a silver crescent moon amulet on a long silver chain around her neck and a black leather collar next to it.
Weapons: Twin daggers, her powers
Magics: Control over the elements, weather and ice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff