Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Cat

User Image
User Image

x ι'ℓℓ иєvєя вє тнє sαмєx - - - - - - - - ➔
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιғ ωє єvєr мєєт αgαιи xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωon'т lєt чoυ gєт αωαч xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf we ever meet againxx ! xx xxxxxxxx

Korin changes the grip on her sword in her right hand to line the sword the horizontal in front of her face, leaving the other the way it is. She spread her legs apart as she bend her knees, waiting for the upcoming skeletons coming her way. They charge in the attack on her, however, Korin made a dash at them, slashing her right blade upwards at one and made a slight turn at the other with left sword slashing downward. Coming from behind, she whirled around to bring to slice upward on the boney warrior. She watches as their bones fall to the ground, standing silently with a blank stare. "My guess is your my sister its nice too meet you" Korin was startled from the sound a boy near her; she look to see who spoke, it was the blonde from before. ”Sister?” does Korin remember having a sibling? Not counting the stepsiblings back at home. Korin watches as the blonde fought one of the skeletons, but got hit in the process. She nearly wanted to help out, until she witnessed the pen turning into a lightning bolt. ”Lightning …” looks like Korin found another missing family member. "As much as I'd like to rest after just getting here, I can't let these things harm cute girls like you," Korin glances at the archer, try her best to not blush after the compliment she said to her.

Korin watches as the demi-gods fought back the skeletons; she didn’t see the point in fighting along. She swung her swords downward to point down at the ground; white light engulfed the two blades and soon transform back into rings around her index fingers. Glancing down at her upper arm, she noticed a scratch with small amount of blood sliding out. She said nothing, but simply wipes it off and left it. ”Hm?” looking over her shoulder, she realized there was a fight going between Hades’ son and an older male. Korin doesn’t know what was going on; lots of things are happening. She didn’t bother to butt in since it wasn’t any of her business, so she simply watches as it goes on.

The fight between the two boys soon ended with Hades’ son putting his weapon away and the undead finally gone. Korin cast her eyes on the prince of the Underworld, before looking away. Now that mess is over and done with, Korin can finally go back to her own thing. ”Finally over …” the girl mumbled under breath. Korin walks her way back into the arena to retrieve her bags.

La Belle_ Sara

Tsukuyomi_No_Mikoto96

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Xeros━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Sea God's Son
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, or being hated, don’t give way to hating, and yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

Xeros let out a sigh, pushing his index finger into Nico’s forehead and applied a bit of pressure to push Nico’s head back. When their eyes went once more he laughed. “Next time you don’t simply talk about your problems. You’ll be answering to a blade, not fists. Things would be fine. He was still a bit upset about all of this but at least it was over now. He should’ve thanked Daren, if not for him he would’ve had to resort to actually hurting Nico. But, there was no need for him to thank someone for speaking their mind. It was naturally impossible to even begin to predict what all of this would mean but considering Nico’s refreshed state of mind there’d be peace. With his two idiots now calm, he had another person to attend to. He looked over to Victoria and without much thought picked up his sword and ran to the girl’s side. How would she feel? It was only after he had begun focusing on the world outside of Nico did he even notice that she was there. She was pretty banged up with that and he was nowhere to be found when she probably needed help? He thought about the threat she gave him and though she had threatened to remove something rather important, he couldn’t help but grin. From what he could imagine, she’d be pissed that he hadn’t gone looking for her first. When he did get there he couldn’t help but make a comment. “So, you are officially responsible for an apocalypse. How does it feel?”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch, if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, if all men count with you, but none too much;

Chatty Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
→⌈Aethelbeorn Arryo

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Scanning Barcode.....
Processing information.....
Product of War Confirmed....
Loading Song..... Five Finger Death Punch - You
Activating Ability .....
Testing Ability ..... [Armor Switch test Victoria]
Completed .....

"Your Blood Is mine
Your Soul I will Keep
You I will reap..."

∫¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Arryo sat back in the low reclined seat near the beach. He sighed softly to himself looking out over the beach into the sunset. The smell of the ocean invading his nostrils. His cigarette was close to going out but he was to distracted to care as he took a deep inhalation killing it burning it up to the filter before tossing it into the sand. With a quick flip of his wrist he had his phone in his hand blowing out the smoke over the screen watching the smoke waft away. It was soon time to leave and the mission to start. His fingers darted over the small screen opening up his contacts. He had but a small few contacts and quickly clicked on Victoria's. He couldn't call and speak to her directly so he made sure to dial her voice mail. Listening to the ringing it brought forth the finality of it all. With this mission he might never make it back to her or his mother. Soon the voice mail answered and he cleared his voice 'Hay lil sis." he said softly composing himself "Its your useless brother, Sorry for everything looks like I might not be able to make it back this time. Looks like I can't keep the promise to explain it all. I'm sorry for everything... I love you Victoria." he said softly ending the call.

After the call he pulled up her number once more sending a text message with two songs to her. I don't Regret What I did, but forgive me, He then quickly tossed the phone into the air and sliced it apart making sure to destroy every small bit of it. No one was going to be using it ever again. He pulled out another throw away phone from his pocket and looked at his text messages to see where to head next. Soon he was on a motorcycle driving towards where Lucian was. His face covered by his mask magic infusing his body changing its shape and size. No one would know it was him. He had to stay hidden and do his job quickly and quietly for his family. Soon enough he pulled up to a fancy home and was let through the security gates parking his motorcycle inside and strode in looking for Lucian. "Lucian where are you. I'm here now. Let's get this over with. I have more people to kill" he said gruffly. He was agitated for many a reason and he had yet to release his pent up frustration

_______∫

"I am your death
Your Dark Angel
Watch me as I rise
For it will be you at my feet"

Loadout:
[.454 Casull Mateba AutoRevolver] - Info - Side View
Kydex Belt holster with Four Speed Loaders - Speed Loaders
Thirty rounds prepared in loaders and gun
One box of 50 count .454 Casull in pocket
Armband Blade
Standard Summoned Armor and Blade
Summons various plate armors are needed
Basic Fully Loaded Combat Bag

I'm sexy when I draw my gun [You Know You Wanna Click Me]

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

(( ✠ ✠ ✠ X Ⓓ Ⓐ Ⓡ Ⓚ Ⓝ Ⓔ Ⓢ Ⓢ X Ⓕ Ⓐ Ⓛ Ⓛ ⓛ Ⓝ Ⓖ
◈ || status ☾ __ONLINE__ ☽/ ◈ || status ☾ __IN CAMP HALF-BLOOD__ ☽

▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ✰ ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ✰ ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁ XX ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

Nico frowned. He smacked Xero's hand away from his forehead. He was still pissed off at him, but not enough to cause another invasion. Chiron was probably going to give him a talking too. Even his father was going to. Man that was a conversation that he didn't want to deal with. He blinked, trying to focus. He narrowed his eyes as Xeros turned his attention to Tori. It would be nice if the Sea Prince would ask if he was ok. Unfortunately he wasn't going to get that. Sure he caused the attack, but still, wasn't a friend suppose to see if he was ok. Xeros knew how wiped he got from summoning the undead. Oh well. He wasn't going to bring it up. He wasn't in the mood for another fight. He shifted, swaying a bit. He cursed lightly, before he fell to the ground. He groaned softly as he landed on his a**. Ok the fall kind of hurt, but Nico was so damn wiped. Summoning the dead was exhausting. Nico wanted to travel to the Underworld, however he didn't think he could. He was exhausted. He might end up in Mexico for all he knew or somewhere worse. He shifted and frowned softly. What was he going to do? He honestly hoped that Xeros was the only one that heard his answer. He hoped that his feelings weren't revealed to anyone else either. Although they probably heard everything. Syn had screamed in loud enough. He honestly didn't need stupid rumors to be spread around about him. He was already disliked enough as it was. Nico was starting to believe that this was a bad idea. Maybe he should have stayed in the Underworld. At least he wouldn't have destroyed the camp and revealed his feelings to his damn crush. Yeah he was still surprised on Daren's confession. Nico wasn't expecting that at all.

Nico sighed softly. He closed his eyes and sighed softly. He pulled his knees to his chest. Well only one leg. He was resting his head onto his arm that was resting on his leg. The other one was curled up underneath him. He panted softly. He looked exhausted and pale. He should rest. He should go hide out in his cabin. If he was lucky, nobody would know it was him, expect the people in the arena. He rested his head on his face and wiped it. "I will never do that again. I'm exhausted. Not like anyone cares." He replied softly. He closed his eyes, panting softly. He hated when he overexerted himself like he did. He was officially regretting it now. Not like anyone really cared. Nico didn't move from his spot. Instead he scowled as Xeros turned his attention to his girlfriend. He sighed softly, before falling back "With great power comes a great need to nap." He sighed as he landed on the ground. A nap would be great right now. He yawned softly as he landed eagle style onto the ground.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucian had grown impatient waiting for his boy and had actually wandered off. Sitting still wasn’t something he enjoyed, especially when he was anticipating something. But, it was fine, he had decided to put this plan together early, he knew where Arryo was and was well aware that he wouldn’t make it on time. But, it still didn’t make it any less entertaining to doc his pay by 1000 for every single hour that he had to wait. The total deduction? 4000 dollars. At least Arryo was still punctual by all technicalities. When he finally arrived Lucian had been waiting in a bar. Seeing him caused a smile to grace his features, with his presence he could begin. Arryo had always been proficient on these solo mission and Lucian was under the impression that it was because he utilized his gifts from Ares. This mission was too much for him to handle as a human which is why this was important. He wanted to know if Arryo would show him his power if it meant making sure the two of them lived. His grin began to look more and more twisted as thoughts danced through his head, while most were mere ants, this boy was a champion. He was his personal champion.

By the time Lucian had approached Arryo his grin had faded into a content smirk. He stood his hands behind his back and once he was ready he coughed in order to grab the boy’s attention. “Though you are four hours late, it’s quite a pleasure to see you’re doing fine. And you came ready as instructed, you continue to amaze me Arryo.” He brought his hands from behind his back, extending the right. “I trust your mother and sister are doing well? It’s been a few days since I’ve seen you. Haven’t seen your mother or sister in about a week.”

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
𝕯AUGHTER Of War ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Master Of
𝕭LADES

User Image

Flinching away from the burst of light that went off behind her Tori turned to see Syn and what remained of a third skeleton she seemed to have missed. Brushing herself off she gave the silver headed girl a nod and a thumbs up. She hadn't even realized that there were more skeletons around and she was glad for the girls quick thinking. She stretched the muscles in her neck, sore from being held down by the skeletal minions Nico had summoned, rolling her shoulders and feeling muscles loosen ever so slightly.

Tori watched as the confrontation finally came to a close between the 3 demi-gods she shook her head at the whole situation. All they had to do was be honest and a whole lotta damage could have been avoided... She thought as she gave a slight wave of her hand and a little concentration to the task of dissipating the blade she had attached to herself, feeling the weight difference immediately she stretched again. She never imagined she would get that good of a workout from this place, always equating it with normal summer camp with country club benefits.

She uttered a surprised little noise when she felt her phone vibrate against her hip, retrieving it from her pocket she was surprised she had grabbed it in the events of...earlier. Her eyes lowered as she felt her mind start to go back to the cabin. Thankfully this train of thought was stopped abruptly by the arrival of Xeros and with him his great sense of humor. I'm going to choke this one out and leave him dead in the woods.... She thought as a rather unamused look befell her features, Palming her phone she took her index finger and jabbed him in the chest. "Hey at least I know when someones attracted to me!" She said and before he could say anything she took the same index finger and held it up in a gesture of hold.

Taking her phone she quickly tapped some keys, Noticing she had a voice mail but no calls was curious. Quickly going through the generic voice mail menu she finally placed the device to her ear and instantly gained a look between troubled and pissed as Arryo's voice came on. She listened to his words, sounding very serious in his goodbye and apology. She felt a pain in her chest at his last words but they were quickly overridden by white hot anger as the usual options came up signalling the message had ended. Without thinking about it she found herself hurling with all her strength at the ground. How dare he say those words to me after what he did and then think he can just go off and die!? thought and even though she was angry and felt sick she found her lip trembling ever so slightly and her throat burned. ...Ill ******** kill him...

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Daren Z. Smith

Zeus' son

Daren had a sad look on his face, he looked down and spoke "I care" he said, before sighing he looked around as he felt alone. And he could feel his fathers glaring eyes, he put his hands into his pockets and left the arena thinking now may be the best time to visit his mother. He left the arena and went to his cabin, he placed his sword down on his bed before he packed some clothes. He tied his hair up into a loose bun, before he put the bag over his shoulders, as he put on a jacket which was fur on the top. He then moved and left his cabin, he looked down as the bolt had healed his wound.

He kept walking as he made his way into the woods, he looked down feeling alone. He then found himself at the barrier, he stepped through it and kept on walking after a few minutes he found himself at the road. He began to walk silently, he then pulled out his Phone he attached some earphones he put them in his ears and kept walking. He noticed a car coming, and held up his thumb the car stopped and he got in and told the driver he needed to go to the new york special hospital" the driver nodded and began to drive. As daren leaned back some as he pulled out the pen and twirled it in his hand as he remembered how when they had been younger they were all so close, and now he felt like they were doing what their fathers were.

Only falling apart, and going away from each other he sighed softly before he turned his head to look out the window as the car kept driving.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, or being hated, don’t give way to hating, and yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

He took a blow to the chest and an insult on the chin, but he was certainly entertained. He was fine with her being upset, at least this was manageable. Besides, he probably did deserve more grief over the fact that Nico had lost it than not trying to help her. Also, her being upset meant that he was free to enjoy himself. Before she could pull away he leaned in and pecked her lips with his own, grin beaming before he could even begin speaking. “Well, I know a certain girl who is so it all evens out huh?” His laughter continued, however he found himself looking to Tori confused. She was listening to her phone and though she probably didn’t notice, a look of distress crossed her features. He moved to speak but as soon as that look disappeared Tori sprung her anger visible. As her irritation boiled over Xeros found himself silent, simply watching to see if she’d address him or not. When it became clear that she was still stirring he stood up fully with her and took her face by the chin. “Hey, Tori. You ok?” Of course she wasn’t, he knew that. But in this situation a few stupid questions could actually work. As he continued to get her attention he placed his hands on her waist, making sure that she couldn’t go anywhere till she spoke, and that her eyes would remain fixated on him. He looked her in the eye and spoke once more. “It’s obvious that something happened. Talk to me, I’ll help if I can.”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch, if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, if all men count with you, but none too much;

Chatty Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
→⌈Aethelbeorn Arryo

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Scanning Barcode.....
Processing information.....
Product of War Confirmed....
Loading Song..... Five Finger Death Punch - You
Activating Ability .....
Testing Ability ..... [Armor Switch test Victoria]
Completed .....

"Your Blood Is mine
Your Soul I will Keep
You I will reap..."

∫¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Arryo finally found Lucian at bar and scowled at the man at his mention of being a few hours late. "How hard do you think it is to get from the middle of god knows where america to here at such short notice. Your lucky it only took me a few hours" he said rather crossly. Anyone else and they would still be on the other side of the border. "Of course I came as instructed. Your currently the owner of the mercenary company. I follow orders when I am given them" he said promptly. He was standing in a semi relaxed yet tense position ready for action at a moments notice looking at Lucian. "All is well sir" he said shoving his personal feelings down into his body. What had happened with his sister could not distract him from the mission at hand. "Yes it has been just a short time since we last met. Hopefully we can keep out interactions between just us sir. I run all your dirty work so my family won't have to" he said rather agitated. He wondered why he was asking about his family. "What is the mission this time sir?" he asked wanting to get it over with

_______∫

"I am your death
Your Dark Angel
Watch me as I rise
For it will be you at my feet"

Loadout:
[.454 Casull Mateba AutoRevolver] - Info - Side View
Kydex Belt holster with Four Speed Loaders - Speed Loaders
Thirty rounds prepared in loaders and gun
One box of 50 count .454 Casull in pocket
Armband Blade
Standard Summoned Armor and Blade
Summons various plate armors are needed
Basic Fully Loaded Combat Bag

I'm sexy when I draw my gun [You Know You Wanna Click Me]

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The boy was angry, that much was obviously and Lucian couldn’t help but snicker at the sight. Whatever had taken place, it was between him and his family. He’d leave it alone, but not before putting a bit of salt in the wound. “Of course I care about you. I care about all of my employees, you know that. Your sister has grown into such a beautiful girl, I want the best for her just as you do. You two have always been so close. You know I’d hate for anything to come between the two of you.” He let out a sigh, placing his hands on his hips as he looked towards the ground. There were multiple ways to handle this. He didn’t know the details, but even without them he could still bluff his way through it. If Arryo was actually upset he could make him wallow in his own pity. Such a thing could cause him to make a mistake, cause him to become more willing to show off his power. For now, he needed to proceed with that in mind. He knew that Arryo wasn’t one to turn away a nice paycheck but pushed too far it was very possible he could become a threat, even to Lucian. He continued to let the silence grow between them in order to make it clear that he still hadn’t moved on, to make it seem as though he was truly thinking of a means to make him feel better. After about ten seconds he finally spoke once more. “There isn’t...Nothing happened between the two you right?” The curiosity was presented in his tone, and Lucy backed down immediately, waving his hands to dismiss it. “Nevermind that shall we? A few gallons of napalm and a single gunshot and you’ll be happier than a child at Six Flags.” Hopefully he guessed right thinking that something had come between Arryo and his sister, it was the safest bet after all. So long as it remained in the back of his mind, Lucian was content with proceeding.

“As I said earlier, this mission is personal. A client entrusted me with the transport of a special jewel named the Tear. It’s an interesting gem that actually looks like a tear drop. A legend related to it states that it’s the very first Tear the Sea God Poseidon shed on this land. Because of the story it’s literally worth millions. However, the team I had on escort was attacked and demolished, not a single man lived through the attack. Word is that the jewel is being transported through the desert. The base it’s being brought to isn’t far off the coast and from there it’s going to be taken out to sea where it will be protect. You and I shall be assaulting the base that the Tear rests in.” He pat Arryo on the back, gesturing towards a jeep. “Would you like to drive? Or shall I?”

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Master Of
𝕭LADES

𝕬re you ready for...
XXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕱or a perfect storm...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 𝕮uz once your mine...

Tori turned her viperous eyes on Xeros the minute he asked if she was ok, The question was ludicrous. She wanted to scream, Of course she wasn't ok! But he wouldn't know that... Her conscience reminded her so that she would hold her temper, He didn't deserve her backlash from what Arryo had done.That is not all he doesn't know, is it? Her thoughts were mutinous, threatening to bring her anger to the foreground, That was not an option for her, Not anymore. Losing control in the state she was in now...going off of of what happened when she was a child, when she felt strong emotions like fear or anger she would summon little hordes of blades that would go flying at whatever she was mad at. Of course all those times happened with Arryo around to stop the bulk of the posable damage. He had helped her to get a reign on those kinds of incidents early on, It hadn't happened since she was 13 but her powers had been improving since then, she didn't know what would happen now. Balling her fists so tightly her nails threatened to pierce her palms she tried to calm herself and shook her head.

" I can't tell you." She said as she cast her eyes to the ground. She didn't know why she simply didn't say no. It would have been easier than putting it out like some big secret. People tended to pick and pry at secrets and right now she wouldn't be able to take any prying without breaking. Why doe he care anyway...? Hes just playing pretend boyfriend remember this was all just to get Jake and Arryo to get along... Her thoughts were over riding her better sense and she found herself lacking the ability to stop herself."Why do you even care ,Xeros?" She spat the words out harshly and flipper her hair out of her face in a catty gesture. She knew she was just lashing out now, Being childish and attacking someone who was just trying to comfort her.

► 𝕿heres 𝕹o 𝕲oing 𝕭ack◄

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

“Well, I’d like to think that fake boyfriend or not, I’m entitled to care about the girl I asked out on a real date.” Her comment was all it took to annoy him. While he had already known that something was wrong, that nothing was okay, he didn’t expect her reaction. it seemed as though now he was a stranger, as if they’d never said a word to another. While it was somewhat worrying, that narrowed down the issue of the phonecall. If she was shutting him out it was a family issue which meant Jake, Arryo, or one of her parents. He was able to narrow it down but it didn’t mean he could ask. He didn’t have the ability to pry into it, not when she was like this anyway. It seemed as though she was simply questioning the friendship they had made, the feelings that they had already found. It was understandable, and while he knew the only thing he could do in this situation was back off, he didn’t want to. His hands remained planted on her waist but at this point i was simply a means to keep her from running off. The reason he didn’t want her to go was because she was making it clear that she had
yet to register why the incident that had just ended two minutes ago started. Of course, they were new friends meaning there were things she couldn’t talk about. But with the way she looked, not venting could still be extremely destructive. She couldn’t possibly hit the point of Nico but as her boyfriend it was still something that needed to handle. He needed to make it clear that he was going to be there for her, even if she didn’t believe it.

“Tori…” Xeros’ voice trailed off quickly. He didn’t want to saw the wrong thing. If he couldn’t speak, he’d have to show her. Without warning he kissed her. The action was subtle, yet quick. When their lips met, there was a different feel. It was a delicate touch which eased into a warm embrace. It lasted longer than any of the other kiss and the emotion behind it was stronger. It wasn’t about flirting, it wasn’t about making her blush. It was about why he cared about her. For that, he could put aside any playful intentions. He liked her, it was as simple as that. Aside from the surprising, odd scent of alcohol it was a pleasant moment. When he forced their lips to separate, he had found the words he was looking for. Before he spoke he brushed a strand of hair over her ear. “That’s why I care. Because I care about you. As a person, as a woman, as a girlfriend. I don’t know what happened, I don’t know who was on the other side of that phone but I am here for you. I’m one your side Tori. I mean, I’ve already asked you out on a date. Do I need to do something else to show you that I’m interested? Nico nearly killed people because he couldn’t control his emotions. Because he couldn’t convey his feelings. Are you really trying to bottle things up until they explode just like him?” He sighed when he was done speaking and peered over his shoulder. Nico was passed out from overexertion. With no other words to say, this was his perfect excuse to leave. While Tori was still collecting her words he collected Nico and tossed him over his shoulder. He then went back to Tori. But, before she could speak he rose a hand to cut her off. “I don’t feel like being a nuisance so I’ll just leave. If you do find yourself ready to talk to me...just look for me.” He kissed her cheek before walking towards the Big House. Though this day had started off on a low note, it was gradually becoming a miserable experience. He was truly hating his return to Camp Half-blood.

Sparkly Vampire

User Image

°°☠ 𝔇aughter𝕺fℌades ☠°°

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
So after all that that Nico fell to the ground, Nico got carried off to the Big House, where hell need his rest after using all his power limit. Syn didn't mean to say say her brothers business, she just wanted them to stop fighting maybe it would of clicked in one of there hard-heads. Syn fell to her knees for a few secs to catch her breath from all of this, as tears rolled down her face.
Syn started to think of how bad she felt for saying that and how almost she could of lost her brother, it was hard for her still. Shes only been there a couple of days and s**t hit the fan. Syn got up with out even talking to anyone and ran into the darkness crying so heavy, tripping over a vine Steph made, it sucked tripping and hitting Syns face on the ground. Still crying Syn got up and ran into the woods where she couldn't think anymore. Syn grabbed her headphones from her bag and her mp3 player and started to jam out singing as loud as she could, still upset she sensed somebody watching her, she swiftly turned around with Hellbringer at the ready, to find out it was Sarah. The wood Nymph from the front gate, I ran up and hugged her, Syn was glad to see Sarah, and told her everything that was going on, than Sarah hugged Syn and told Syn "That everything was going to be ok, even if Nico is mad at you, he will forgive you in time, he is your brother. The anger doesn't last between siblings, so over time he will understand why you did and said what you he loves you Syn, plus your never alone here." As Syn took all this in and wiping off the last of her tears, she started to close her eyes and fall asleep to the music in her headphones and she was listing to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, than Syn was asleep, Sarah got up and disappeared into the trees to head back to the front gate.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

°°☠ 𝔚eilder 𝕺f 𝔐agiks ☠°°

Distinct Dreamer

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

THE GIRL sweat dropped hearing her sister's admission. She had to admit, she had trouble remembering names unless she picked out a nickname for that person. Her and her cheeky ways. The girl mentally nicknamed her sister blueberry for later use. To be fair, they rarely met face to face and she only heard of her sister from Artemis time to time. She rubbed the back of her head with her right hand after letting go of her. "Ahaha... Sorry about that, sis. I'll try not to after this. You smell nice by the way and looks as beautiful as always," she said to her apologetically, mixed with a tinge of charm. Like she could help herself.

She spared a blank look at Diana's question. "Honestly, I have no clue how this happened. I just arrived and was helping a rabbit in the forest up ahead. When I reached this place, those skelly just decided to surprise me," she answered truthfully, before grinning. "The 'taking them out' part was fun though."

Yuuki shifted her gaze to where her sister was looking and noticed a boy with greenish-black hair staring at them. She spared him a smile before noticing the remaining skeletons started disappearing. She turned to look at the three boys who stood out because of fights and a kiss. It seemed it was done. Huh. She barely been here for an hour and she had to go through all this. She sighed before quickly perking up. "Now that it's settled, you want to show me around and introduce me to some of the campers, sis?" She asked, tilting her head, holding the hand strewn over her shoulders with one of her own.

Demon King Teru
A short post... I was thinking of interacting with Roy but...

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Master Of
𝕭LADES

𝕬re you ready for...
XXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕱or a perfect storm...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 𝕮uz once your mine...

Tori felt bad as soon as the words were out of her mouth, She had always been blunt but never intentionally a complete b***h. This alone let some of the air out of her sails. She was completely defeated when Xeros gave back what she had given, he was right what the hell was she doing? She knew he cared in some compacity, that much was obvious, what compacity that was exactly she didn't know but the point was he cared. Shifting her weight from foot to foot she began to open her mouth to say say something, she wasn't sure if it was an apology or what but it was cut off. She compressed her lips together as he said her name and dropped her gaze when his lips met hers, The feel of him was comforting. Stilling her this kiss was different, it wasn't the teasing pecks he had used before nor was it the devouring way Arryo had crushed against her, It just felt different; Nice.
That is how it should have gone... She thought as Xeros pulled back and he began speaking again. At his words, She felt a blush creep up her neck and guilt pool in her gut. She was so shielded from these kinds of things, She could see what he was saying was true but she didn't know what to do. She found herself unable to really answer him, Everything was just so screwed up right now that it was dizzying. She didn't want to explode like Nico had, her eyes went past Xeros to the dark haired male laying on the ground just beyond them. She needed time to think, She just needed to process all this and make some of her own decisions this time. Staying silent as the silver haired male gathered up his friend and pecked her cheek with his parting words. "I will." was all the response she could muster up as she watched Xeros figure retreat back into the camp.
Tori turned on her heel and scanned the area for where her sword had been discarded during her fall. Its red blade stood out in the grass, it looked like a stream of blood the way the light shone off the perfect surface. She just looked at it for a long time before closing her hand around the hilt, the same way a child would grip a stuffed animal. It was like a security blanet to her, unchanging and solid, unlike the events of the day. How had so much changed in such a short amount of time? A nat buzzing in her face was the recipient of a swat of her hand and the eastern turf of the arena behind it was the recipient of a slew of blades she didn't remember calling.
"What the...?" Following the trajectory of the blades she looked above her head and saw swords, spears, knives, and all other manner of weapons, They floated in the air like they were mounted there. She stared for the longest time at them all giving the arena a once over to make sure she had some space. Giving her arm a wide sweep in the direction of some open grass, the blades fell like rain, piercing the ground and dissipating. Above her the supply seemed endless and she couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder. She remembered doing something like this when she was little, and remembered her brother giving her the 3rd degree about how that was dangerous and she needed to compress it as best she could. She wanted to try something, a test if you will of how dangerous and out of control this was. "SWORDS!" she yelled suddenly and made a pointing gesture at one of the practice dummies that somehow had made it through the skeleton invasion standing. Within seconds the straw man was full of more steel than the armory.
"That is dangerous Tori! Its too much for you to control. Those words from Arryo all those years ago had been ringing in her head for over an hour now. Yet she had been nailing every shot she made at the correct targets. She had come to the conclusion that this wasn't dangerous, It was her power and seemingly one where she didn't need Arryo around to keep control of. Sure it was tiring but it was controlled and precise and deadly. She found herself with a smirk on her face as she wondered what else her brother had hidden the truth from her about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff