Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Jing Shizuko
The Crystal of the Vippers

Jing noticed Rhynne smiled while glancing over the map. She did get a lot on the map in the short time she was up. But she was glad to fill up some of the space on the desert side of the map. He then thanked her for joining him in the guild and mentioned about their first mission. She wondered what the mission was like. She wish she could say she was better at stealthy missions but he would question why. It's not yet time to mention the Vippers. I'll just keep that to myself for awhile. But she would learn about the mission when it was time.

It was then a knock came from the door. She glanced over at the door as Rhynne walked over to open the door. Beyond the door was a scruffy man it what seemed to be some furs. Rhynne took an introduced herself for her. She just nodded her head a 'hello' towards the stranger. She would rather take and go train soon. She felt like she needed get somethings off her mind. She was able to clear her head when she trained to her heart's content. She just hope that she could get there soon.

Blowing sandy winds
Hot days and cold nights
Desert Vippers begin their strike
With the Crystal shall lead them right
Rhynne Nautilus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The door closed and Rhynne turned back to Jing. "He had the wrong address," he grimaced and slumped against the door. "Oh well, i'm sure someone else will turn up soon. In the meantime lets show you the third floor."
User Image
Erica Kayle
──────────────────
──────────────────────────
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The air was a bit dusty, where Erica walked. All around her people went about their day at the various market stalls. There were a few horses along the dirt street she meandered down. The day seemed rather warm, but despite that she wore a long hide coat that flapped whenever a wind picked up. The boots that covered her feet were also much out of season. Heavy hide, same as her coat, these were stained with dirt, and blood , and they looked rather old. It had been apparent she'd been out hunting earlier that morning as some of the blood was still fresh, wet, and shimmering, but nobody had to look at her boots to know that. The tell-tale smile of a good hunt spread across her face. Not to mention the beautiful oaken bow that adorned her back.

The bow itself was a wonderful looking shaft of brown oak. It's handle was wrapped in soft, worn, black leather that was the only part to show signs of use. The ornate piece was almost as long as Erica was tall and spoke silently of the power it commanded and the strength needed to command it. Many grown men were perplexed at how such a small girl her age could wield something that even they would be hard pressed to handle, but she had proven she could, putting many of the men to shame. As if her ability to hold down drink didn't do that enough. She was thankful that there had been no legal age for drinking enacted in this town.

Finally her footsteps came to a halt. She stood there, outside a tall wooden building, staring up at the side. There on a metal hanging, swinging slightly in the breeze, was a sign that read "Adventurer's Guild." She shifted her hair from in front of the goggles that adorned her eyes and took a step inside.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: My First post. Yay!))

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

Fall Blu
Magician and huntress at your service

It hadn’t been too much of a trek for the young woman.Boken-ka was a familiar sight, though she hadn’t visited this village for quite some time.She fiddled with the small stack of parchment in her satchel as she walked down the dirt road which soon enough gave way to the charming paved roads of Boken-ka.The woman was almost from shoulder to toe in black clothing with the exception of the brilliant blue scarf she wore around her neck and around her mouth and nose. It was tied in a knot at the back and sprouted two tails of fabric that nearly grazed the back of her knees as she walked Many would call it a garish looking thing but then again her hair was just as garish. The woman had a haircut similar to that of a hot flame, one so hot that it burned blue.She stopped, consulting the mess of papers she unearthed from her satchel.

The woman was job hunting.

Now a good job was hard to find as a lone adventurer and though Fall had gotten by just fine offering her services to whatever passing party, she had come to realize an adventurer’s guild would provide some consistancy. There were a few guilds she had in mind, one of which she had been invited to. Falll scratched her head as she squinted down at the messy handwriting scrawled out on crumbled parchment.

Oh dear that fellow of the tavern in Enk valley sure was a good swordsmanship but had lousy penmanship. And the only hint of him was the faintest scent of ale and tobacco smoke, not a trace of anything Fall could use to find his guild. Making due with the chicken scratch she had Fall turned down a quieter street and spotted a three story building.

She walked over to he door, her icy blue ewas staring right into the face of a wolf, molded in brass mounted on the door.It certainly looked like that would be a guild crest, Fall looked down one end of the street and then the other before she shrugged and knocked on the door. She had a feeling this would turn out quite well.

((sorry for th elousy post. I'm pretty tired but I really wanted to get something up tonight >o< wink )
Rhynne Nautilus

Rhynne reached the bottom of the stair just as a blonde girl was walking through. He noticed the bow on her back and studied it quickly. He smirked and met her gaze. "Hi! my name is Rhynne, i'm your guild leader. I was just upstairs with another member, showing her the training rooms, but feel free to make yourself at home. Dormitories are upstairs, yours will be on the left, and feel free to come show your skills on the third floor once you get settled in." Rhynne had just finished his expedient greeting, when another knock sounded behind them. He grinned as he looked towards the door. "This must be another member, how exciting. If you could excuse me for just a moment."
Rhynne moved aside to let her walk by, "Sorry i didn't catch your name yet."

Moments later he was tearing the front door open to greet the next arrival. She had soft features, and gorgeous eyes. After a moment Rhynne realized he hadn't said anything yet. "Sorry, My name is Rhynne, i'm your guild leader. Do come in." By this time he had formulated a rehearsed speech it seemed. Giving her the same directions as the previous member, he turned to make his way back up to the third floor training rooms.
Guys, I've done some work on the main page. Go check out the updates, and most importantly the "Mission Board"

In a relationship with BipolarGrizzlyBear

Noble Otaku

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image

✥Where I am: At the guildxx✥Who I'm with: The other guild members
✥What I'm doing: introducing are selfxx✥Thoughts: Plz don't end up like the other guilds we joined

==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====

User ImageShiro slowly walked down the streets of boken-Ka village looking back and forth as she went down them fallowing the instructions she had in her journal 'Hmm I think that this should be the right way.' She stopped to take a better look at the instructions]'you think you know I would hope you a simple guild with that photographic memory of yours.'On there way to Broken-Ka Shiro asked a farmer on the outskirts of the village for derections to the guild she was looking for which he was happy to give but it seamed even with the detections it seamed she had managed to get lost new Villages were such a pain which was why they were joining this guild ever since they left there home village five years ago they hadn't stayed in one village for more then a few days.

'k so were here and so if we go down this way we should find the guild.' She thought to here self as she looked down one of the connecting roads'well good cuz we need to get this cloak cleaned since as you know blood and white don't like each other that much.' Shiro started to make her way down the street as she did she thought about all the things they did on to get here they the most interesting part of it was probably meeting the Minotaur King turns out minotaurs are surprisingly nice if they aren't totally feral the king even gave them a special peace of armor for helping them fight a clan that was trying to overthrow the king. As Shiro arrived at the guild building she saw another person enter the building'oh great we mayn't be the only new people.' As she made her way closer she also saw a few more people inside of the building 'Um hello i was looking for the Adventurer's Guild this is it correct?'
User Image

==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====xx==== User Image ====

Out Of Chivalry : Just so people know im going to talk as Shiro in grey and Uma in darkslategrey also the only time you will be able to hear what Uma is saying is when she is controlling the body for anyone that didn't know. ...
Rhynne Nautilus- Guild Leader

Rhynne had barely reached the bottom step of the staircase when he heard the voice of yet another new member. He was ecstatic, and quickly turned to the door for yet a third time. "Hey! this is it. My name is Rhynne, i'm your guild leader. Dorms are on the second floor, if you look at the Layout it will tell you how to make your way around the house, also which room to pick." It was just then that Rhynne realized something interesting, he was the only male member of his guild so far. This in no way bothered him, rather peaked his curiosity. With every new member that showed up, his excitement for the guild grew and grew. He chose once again to make the announcement:

"Newcomers! I believe now would be a perfect time for our first meeting in the upstairs training room!"
User Image
Erica Kayle
──────────────────

Erica had no idea what to think of this man who introduced himself as the guild master. One minute she's inside and the next she's being shuffled off to another room. Fortunately he wasn't the unfriendly sort. She had seen plenty guild masters that had a mean streak. Even the Master of the Hunter's Guild had his own gruff attitude, not that he used it on Erica, ever.

This man was different. He seemed almost jubilant. She was interrupted in her thoughts when she began to be ushered up the stairs. Things were moving quickly, although Erica attributed that to the influx of new members aside from herself. She thought nothing of the fact that the newcomer's entering after her were all female as well.

With a quick jump in her step, she nearly jogged up the stairs until she arrived at the third floor.There were a few rooms in which to enter with each having a small placard to tell which room was which. The guild master said to go to the training room, there seemed to be two training rooms to choose from. Which did he mean? After a quick decision, Erica opened the door to the room labeled long range and trotted in.

It was certainly fit for archery. A few practice bow's hung on the wall off to her side. Down at the far end of the room lay several targets with concentric red rings painted on. It was pretty standard fare for any archery practice room and brought back fond memories of her own time in training.

Wearing: Heavy Hide Overcoat, Bloodstained Hide Boots,
                    Large Goggles, and Bow strung across her back with a Quiver.

((OOC: Definitely needs some more guys in here. Lol))

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

Fall Blu
Magician and huntress at your service

Sighing into her scarf Fall waited in the quiet. Maybe her inkling had been wrong, perhaps this was just a home to someone who really liked wolves. Still, life was here, she could see it clinging to the doorknob and oozing from the spaces where the door met it’s stone frame.

Y’know the least they could do is open the door and turn her away.

But the magician spoke too soon and soon the door was thrown open with so much vitality she that the blue haired woman nearly socked the man who had answered the door .He didn’t say anything at first and Fall felt compelled just to sock him for that, just to knock him back into attention. Mystified Fall walked in,ready to hand him off a parchment of qualifications when he invited her in finally. This wasn’t the right guild but she liked his energy and apparently she had already been accepted,seeing as he was bombarding her with directions to her dorm and bathrooms and training areas and whatnot.Half her face may have been hidden but her eyes showed plenty of confusion.

The strange dark haired man disappeared but she squinted up at the cloud he had left behind. He was very energetic, excited even.Yes this man was excited through and through, it didn't take someone like her to see that. She noticed other colours swirling through the air and up the stairs. Blinking Fall trotted up the stairs and found herself an empty room. She felt comfortable enough to leave her satchel and her jacket, revealing a cream coloured blouse, she pushed the sleeves up to the bend of her elbows. She then pulled off her scarf, the scarf seemed to come to life,fluttering in the air as she moved it as if a strong inconsistent wind tugged at it. It changed into a cloak that she draped around her shoulders, the cloak only reached her knees. There was no malicious aura in the air but she still wouldn’t risk leaving her scarf behind as she went to explore the house. She heard the man’s voice bellow from upstairs or was it down stairs--Fall stood at the stairs leading back to the man floor-yes, it was from downstairs. Fall looked for this second flight of stairs, seeing as there were no training rooms on this floor/ She quickly found them and got to the third floor. She stood there trying to see which hallway she should go down.She decided to follow a trail, still bright and wisping through the air.

Long-ranged training area, the sign hanging on the door said. Fall walked in, noticing a blond girl wielding a bow bigger than she was. Fall cocked her head to the side inquisitively, noting that the aura was hers With a smile Fall placed her hand son her hips “Hopefully I'm not disturbing you. The guildmaster said to come to the training room for a meeting..” She said."Did you just arrive here from somewhere?"

((I was tempted to resubmit Fall as a male or just come up with a male character but whatever, doesn't really matter at this point. The boys will come!))

Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Jing Shizuko
The Crystal of the Vippers

Jing was a little sad to see Rhynne depressed over it being a wrong address. Although she had a gut feeling that it was not going to be long before someone showed up. And speak of the devil, three new faces showed up at the door. All of them seemed to be girls by the looks of it. Jing lifted her hood up as she made her way up to the third floor where the training rooms was. She looked over the three girls that were in the building as she went up stairs. First was the girl with white hair and red eyes. Then it was looked like a blonde haired archer and a mage of sorts actually in the room.

She sneaked into a far corner of the room away from the new members. She crossed her arms over her chest as she gazed over the room. So many new people... It's so strange... I wonder what meeting Rhynne is talking about. She wondered if it was there first mission or to introduce everyone. It was then it clicked for her that she was going to be sharing her dorm with these other girls. Great... She waited for Rhynne to announce what sort of meeting this was.

Blowing sandy winds
Hot days and cold nights
Desert Vippers begin their strike
With the Crystal shall lead them right

OOC: Sorry about the very late reply! My computer is being a real b***h! crying
Also I saw the mission board. I think Jing is really going to like this mission. *Insert evil laugh here* twisted
User Image
Erica Kayle
──────────────────

Erica spun around quickly at the sound of someone else's voice. She hadn't been paying attention enough to notice other people entering after her. "Oh, no you aren't disturbing me." Erica said as she gave a slight bow. It was one of the formal ways of greetings her father had taught her when she was a little child. When she did so a small golden pendent in the shape of a bow and arrow fell away from her body from it's hiding place beneath the overcoat, only to fall against her again when she straightened.

Erica gave a slight nod toward the girl when she asked her second question. "I am a member of the Hunter's Guild just down the road. During the mornings I go out to the forests near my house to hunt. Managed to bag a few smaller animals but I did find some larger tracks while I was out." Her smile indicated that she was more than pleased with the prospect of finding it. "They were a bit too worn down to tell what they belong to, but now that I know it's there..." Her voice trailed off when she thought about the prospect of finding and bringing down something big.

She quickly broke her reverie enough to remember the rest of her manners, albeit a bit late. "I almost forgot, my name's Erica." The redness starting to overtake her face made it apparent that she was a bit embarrassed at her mistake.

Speaking To: Fall
                    Wearing: Heavy Hide Overcoat, Bloodstained Hide Boots,
                    Large Goggles, Golden Bow Pendant, and Bow strung across her back with a Quiver.

Rhynne Nautilus- Guild Leader

Rhynne had just reached the last step to the third floor. His boots we're the only sound resonating through the hallways. He stood puzzled for a second and realized that in his excitement he had forgotten to properly direct his new acquaintances. He sat for a moment longer until he heard a voice from the long range training room. He walked to the door down the right side hallway and briskly entered.

"So glad you all gathered in the same place," Rhynne let go of a vibrant smile as he observed his new members. "I am Rhynne Nautilus, I have been a traveling adventurer since I was fifteen, and there's nothing I love more than exploring new places, especially with new friends." he took a moment to breathe and thought quickly to himself. Guilt continued to weigh on his conscience as he tried to formulate his next sentence. "I do hope that you will excuse my...overstep, as I may have surveyed you prior to your arrival at Boken-Ka. I give you my word that i did not invade your privacy, but merely used my crows as scouts to prepare for your arrival. I have a unique talent that allows me to share vision with these creatures through...well..." he pointed to his covered eye while giving off a smirk. "For instance... I would have to guess that you are Erica," he said pointing at the blonde girl standing sheepishly to his right. He looked at the girl standing near Erica, "and you must be Fall," He recognized her from her blue hair and piercing eyes. "I have already had the pleasure of getting to know Jing a little bit, she would be the one sitting in the corner behind you." Rhynne gave a wink to Jing and continued to speak. "I do hope everyone is okay with this somewhat peculiar greeting, and I do hope we get to know a lot more about each other as we work together."

Rhynne turned to the barrel on his left and quickly removed his overcoat, again revealing his heavily tattooed arms. Once he had made himself comfortable he turned back to his small audience. "Now, first things first You are all welcome to resources this house has to offer. Make it a point to pick your dormitory downstairs, if things continue as they have I may have to turn one of the boy's dormitories into a third girl's dormitory," he smiled and continued with his speech,"the good news is that we have already received a contract. I know this is a little fast paced, but I think this would be a great way for everyone to get an idea of our capabilities. You can check the Mission Board located in the common area downstairs. For now... I would like everyone to perform a quick demonstration of their abilities. This is not mandatory, but i believe it to be a good greeting exercise...any questions?"

In a relationship with BipolarGrizzlyBear

Noble Otaku

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image

✥Where I am: Training roomxx✥Who I'm with: the guild
✥What I'm doing: getting ready to show of are skillsxx✥Thoughts: i hope she doesn't hurt anyone

User Image After asking her question a black haired man spoke up informing here that this was the guild and that he was the guild master and that they should make there way to the training room for there first meeting'oh great ill go put my stuff away and be right there!' She said in her cute voice as she made her way up the stairs to the dorms Shiro found a room to make there own and laid her bag and a few other things she didn't need on there bed'Well this place isn't that bad and we may even have a job to do this is so exciting.' Shiro thought to her self 'Ya I hope that theirs a job I haven't gotten to fight anything for a few days.' Shiro finished putting all of her stuff away mostly just throwing it all into the chest in front of there bed and made her way up to the third floor were the training room was it seemed like everyone was going to the archery one so she made her way there. she made it just in time to for the start of the meeting it seemed that he new a little bit about everyone that was here and it turned out that that was already a job as she was hoping for. Finally he asked if any of them would be willing to show everyone there skills 'So what do you think you up for showing them what you can do?' Shiro said quietly to herself 'Sure i haven't been out in sum time why not' And so Shiro walked forward I would be more then happy to show you guy what we can do but fist i do have one question do you have anything really heavy preferably something you can't even lift.User Image

Out Of Chivalry : Nahh its all good just means that Rhynne is a pimp he got all the women...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff