Kaiellis
((um did you read the rules?))

((YUP!!!^___^

//OoC-
-Looks at her incredulously-

.o.O.

Aeroden Eternium's Husbando

Wealthy Fatcat

((um can you pm me the profile with the correct title? Thanks))

Fashionable Entrepreneur

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kaiellis
((um can you pm me the profile with the correct title? Thanks))

((Whoops...heh heh...im a tiny bit hyper so i tend to rush through things...sorry!))
//OoC- Might I ask where everyone is at?

Emelia's arms shivered as she felt the first feather-light fuzz of snowy cottonballs.
Flesh-bumps rose all over her, making her shudder in both anxiousness, and out of the cold.

She wasn't far from the household. She could quickly grab her lengthy jacket that she had created, somewhat, for her own. She sewed different pieces of leather from other jackets, the main foundation being her old jacket. Then, the few rogue wolves that they have killed, she added to her coat, lining the inside, insulating her.
Plus, if she were in the pressence of a wolf, they wouldn't quite notice the fur so easily.

Emelia turned, hurried, and flitted back to the home of her fellow beings, running as if the wind were the teeth nippin at her feet for her to hurry.

-TIIIIIME SKIIIIPPY xDDDDD-

Emelia was outside again, wearing the same pants that she had washed in the river that ran outside of the home, then inside the home, then out again, acting as some sort of indoor river/well. Whoever thought of that was a genius.
Running water meant drinking water, water for the animals, and washing area for those who weren't aloud to wash their clothes in the old man-made technology. Some weren't aloud to use those machines.
Emelia was aloud, but she was terrified of electronics. Had been since she was a child, and that fear had growed when she was nearly hospitalized all the time, studied by doctors and scientists.
A memory made Emelia wince, the bitter cold nipping at her ears and nose.

Emmi did the logical thing, and untied the black ribbon at her hair, tying it back around her neck, with a dainty black bow.
The tenacity of the waves curling around her cheeks, warming her neck and face, was bearable by just barely.
Yet it warmed her.
Very logical.

Wealthy Fatcat

((all of us are pretty much in the darkmoon mansion ^^))
//OoC-

u-u'

Wel, I hate it when this happens in these certain role plays.
xD
It's inevitable, I suppose, though.

Maybe I could try something...
Humans aren't very friendly with vampires, right?
Vise versa?

Wealthy Fatcat

((most humans hate vampires unless you character likes them xP))

Kel patted Emily's shoulder "Ill be right back.." he whispered as he walked out of the mansion and into the snow covered area letting the snow touch his head as he walked deeper into the forest.

((well now my guys out of the mansion still in vampire turf though so RP with him if you want xD))
//OoC-
-sigh-
Too late.
u-u'
Parental Unit is taking over compooter.
Must. Leave.
Demanding.
To.
Get.
Off.
GAH!
-ish shoved off-

Howdy. I'm Nemmine's Mother.
She has to leave now.
Nemmine= MOTHER!!
Mother=What?

Wealthy Fatcat

((xD alright cya))

Fashionable Entrepreneur

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Meuki stumbled out of the forest,covered with snow and blood.

Wealthy Fatcat

((do you mean she left the forest or is still inside since the forest is neverending xP well its supposed to be that when you enter it acts like a gateway to a diffrent world so its like an endless forest))

Fashionable Entrepreneur

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((WAH!! ur confusing meh!!! okay she came out of a diffrent dimension and now entering THIS ONE. she was in a hugey fight...happy?! xp ))

Wealthy Fatcat

((ohh sorry was a bit confused X_X))

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aya walked out of her room for the very first time in the day. 'Time to look at the garden in person.' Comeing out the back door she went under an archway to go in the garden with patches of many flowers. Taking out a feather from out of no where in her back she took her notepad she had in her hand and started to sketch a half grew red rose.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((oi its okay!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers