Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageIn the beginning there was a single man who , in his grief, became something more then human. He traded his grief for immortality and his despair for reign over the darkness. He became the first vampire, but certainly not the last. He spent years mastering his powers and his own thirst. In these years he created several vampires, and established a stronghold in Romania. The king , however, soon began to cave into madness. On the eve of his two hundredth year of life, he walked into the sun. When he perished, his children were left with nothing other then chaos. Without a leader, they split off into ground, traveling around the world. Each group set up their own stronghold and these strongholds became the four covens. The vampires soon after created a new type of vampire , the born.

The born became the new standard for vampires. They were stronger, faster, and far more powerful then turned vampires. The vampires fought among themselves, establishing territories and forgetting their roots. Theys spent centuries hiding from humans, being plagued by their own banishment from the daylight. Humans became the dominant species, forcing the vampires into the abyss of darkness. They were forced to adapt, establishing businesses and influencing governments. They now fed from bags provided by blood banks. The vampires were weakening, no longer the powerful creatures they once were.

In what seemed to be a slow descent into extinction, a chance was provided for the vampires to redeem themselves. From each of the four covens, a child was born. This child was gifted with a single ability that made that child far more powerful then any other in their coven. Together the four children, possess the four of the six original powers of the king. Now grown, the covens have decided to send the children to their motherland, Romania. It is here that the children, now fully grown, will attempt to unite their covens in the hope of resorting their race. Can the children unite or will they fall to madness? Can they control their gifts or will their gifts devour them? If they can unite their covens, how will they rule the vampire race?

| Semi literate and Above | Created by Hope_Mercy_Rose | Accepting |

User Image

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
Rules

Basics

We all need to follow Gaia's rules. That is not negotiable, and I will report you if you break the rules. If you want to debate the rules, do it with someone else. Keep all images pg-13 and do go above pg-13 content. Be creative with your time-skips if you wish, but please do use them. We do not want to know every little detail of how physical you got with another character. In addition to that, lets follow the other basic rules like no godmoding or auto hitting. It's not okay, and will get you kicked out of the role-play.

Literacy

This is a semi literate to literate role-play, but I want quality over quantity. If you can only crank out one or two paragraphs in a certain post, but they are great, then go for it. No one liners allowed, but if you have writers block its okay for you to have a post or two that is only a paragraph or so. Ask for help if you need it, but try to give people something to reply to. We appreciate it. If you need ideas for for what to post, try posting how that specific reaction correlates with a event from your character's past. Try describing the scenery or what your character is thinking or feeling.

Images

I do not require anime or real images in this rp. If you find a picture you like, use it. Keep it pg-13, but have fun. If you want to make your posts pretty, go for it. You need to have your characters picture and name in every post, but that is it. You are free to add any other details you wish. We just want to make sure to keep all the characters lined out. If you want to make me super happy, you can add your character current outfit or location. I do not require you do that, but it would be a bonus.

Characters

Please do not make your character the victim in every attack. Yes, sometimes people get hurt, but not every single time. If they are hurt in one fight, maybe they miss the next one or hurt the monster a tiny bit in the next fight. But you also cannot have a character who never gets hurt at all. You should have a balance, but one that fits your character. If you character is meant to be a weakling, then maybe they win only once or twice, and get hurt a bit. You cant make your character a weakling then have them win every battle. There needs to be a realistic balance. And please feel free to use the OOC Chat to plot and plan with other people. Pre-planning is not always a bad or good thing.

Other

I have provided a character skeleton and I would love if you could follow it, but you can add to it if you wish. I ask that you keep images reasonably sized for the skeleton. Once you finish the character skeleton send it to me in a pm titled "Joining the Coven" . If I have anything else to add you can find it here within the rules.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
ℂℎαrαctєяs

South American Coven//Female: Isabela Paola

French Coven//Female: Josette Bijoux

Russian Coven//Male: (please message me to get details on how you could enter the rp)

The Romanian Stronghold//Male: Darius Link

Handmaiden for the South American Coven//Female: Soledad Bosque

Werewolf // Male: Rayce Ferdinand

The Romanian stronghold has been mostly abandoned since the King's death but some did remain there. They are not nearly as organized and are a bit more brutal then the other covens. Also, below is a list of the six powers available for the characters. When you reserve your slot please tell me what power you want.

The Powers

Shape-Chaning: the ability to change shape into any animal or creature.
Illusion: the ability to create an illusion around someone. This means that the person would see the illusion and not reality.
Elemental: this is the ability to manipulate (but not generate) elements.
Teleportation: the ability to go from one place to another by using one's mind.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
Reservation Code (send via pm)

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Position I want:[/b]
[b]The gender of the character:[/b]
[b]Power I want:[/b]

Profile Skeleton (send via pm)

[IMGleft]300x500 image please, can be real or anime[/IMGleft][u][size=22][align=right]First Name [i]Nickname[/i] Last Name[/align][/u][/size]
[center]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] What is your place in your coven? Are you a high ranking noble or perhaps a maid? Keep in mind that all of the children are born vampires. But one of the parents could have been a turned, to be born they simply had to be born of two vampires.
[b]Coven:[/b] What coven do you belong to?
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]>Powers//Abilities[/b] Please reference the list of characters to see what powers are available. Other then that all vampires have mild telekinesis, heightened senses, the ability to blend into the darkness, and the ability to move at a fast pace. (They run faster then humans)

[b]>Weaknesses[/b] Please have at least three. Vampires themselves are weakened by the sun and can be killed by it, but silver does not affect them. Consider this more so as a personal weakness section. Ex: a girl is petrified of spiders so they are her weakness.

[b]~Likes[/b] At least three

[b]~Dislikes[/b] At least three

[b]|[/b] Bio, at least two paragraphs [b]|[/b]

[b]*Extras*[/b] Anything else?

[/center]
[center][size=11][color=crimson]Username[/color][/size][/center]

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
The Romanian Stronghold

User Image

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
The Laws

Law of Rank and Order: Rank shall be determined by strength of blood and abilities. Those of lower rank must acknowledge and show the proper respect for those of higher rank. To attack or assault someone of higher rank is grounds for treason and the crime is punishable by exile, imprisonment, or execution.

Law of Treason: The following activities are considered treason and are punishable by exile, imprisonment, or execution: without information, lying to a coven leader or noble, assaulting or attacking a higher rank coven member, providing information about one coven to another for the purpose of betraying one coven or the other.

Law of Matehood: When marrying/mating the lower ranking vampire will take the rank of the higher ranking vampire in the marriage. Both are considered to be a single person under the law, and if one is exiled the other is as well. To attack someone's mate is grounds for execution or imprisonment.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
Setting

Year: 2015
Season: Fall/Autumn
Date: October 12

Each of the five "children" are being sent to the Romanian stronghold in the hopes that they can save their race. There they will join the few who already live at the stronghold. Each will be given their own rooms. Girls will be in the west wing and boys in the right wing.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300