Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Aloura *Grace* Larkin
User Image

"How could I lose something as big as this?" She couldn't help but smile at the thought of it. Aloura could almost feel the strength seeping out of him as they walked toward the stream. She would have to treat him quickly. She couldn't carrying him, she was strong but she couldn't keep up her strength forever and she was already planning on taking him back to her house a good hour away. Just then she saw the tree she had healed. It had a scar but other than that you couldn't see anything wrong with it. This was a good enough place as any. "We'll stop here so I can stop the bleeding and ease your pain. Maybe then I wont have to carry you." She eased out from under him and tried to be as careful as possible with his arm as she lowerred him to the ground. "Rest while I find some herbs." She walked a few paces into the tree line and looked back to make sure she was out of veiw. Holding her hand above the ground she thought of the bruises and blood that she would need to treat. Almost instantly the ground opened up and out shot everything she would need to use. Just by touching them she could know what they were good for and how to use them. It was as if the Earth talked to her. She plucked what she would need and then rushed back to where she had left the man. She noticed how dirty the arm looked and went immediately to the stream. Using her power she kept the water she scooped up in her hands. She went back to Sam to clean the cuts.

Dapper Gekko

User Image Nicky held up a finger to Ace to tell him something had come on on her radio. She responded to Charolette.
"Well if you had nothing else to do, it would be nice, but were almost back. Has Curo come back to the base yet?" As she waited for Charlotte to respond, she answered Ace.
"No I've been out a lot recently, Martin has me out a lot, he doesn't like me much." Martin was the stuck up government official who always nagged on her, in charge of briefing. They didn't like each other at all, but Nicky had filed to take orders from someone else. Nicky saw that Ace had slowed down a bit.
"Uh, I think Charlotte is going to come help us, we could just wait here if you want. It would probably be good for Kaiser as well...Is he still unconscious?"
Adam Connor Elric

User Image
"Alright I understand," Ace was a little upset at the fact that she didn't know anything but he didn't expect her to know anything about him anyway so it was okay. He slowed down to a stop, and gently lowered Kaiser to the ground, and tried to lay him on the flattest part he could find on the floor around them. "Yeah that'd be good," He answered. "And yes he's very unconcious.. he's probably gonna be out cold for a while... I'm so curious what happened to him, a big strong guy like him... not much can take him down," He commented.

He took a seat on a large rock that was close by, and reached in his pocket to pull out his cigarette pack. He took one out, and put it in his mouth before putting the case back in his pocket. He took out his lighter, and lit his cigarette, and put his lighter away. This was probably his seventh to ninth cigarette in only a few hours. He had a bit of a problem, but it helped relax his brain. He always had so much going on. He took a hit, and exhaled into open air slowly. "How long till Charolette gets here?" He asked her.

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageCuro Lovely Bloodmoon

Curo scratched above his eye softly, where his piercings use to be. He was in dire need of new ones, because if they closed up, he was not going to get piecred again. It took too long. He smiled softly at the touch on his face, and then the small peck made him chuckle quietly. It was like she had prepped the spot before kissing. As if it was dirty there, which it probably was. He nodded as he swung his legs over the edge of the table and looked over at Asami, who was now at the door. I'mma coming soon," He smiled as he got up and trotted over to her with a warm smile on his face. There was a lot of traffic going in and out of his earpierce. "Are yall grouping up without me?"He asked his fellow swords and shields memebers. Now that wasn't fair! To group up without your leader! Lame.

Dapper Gekko

User Image "Well fact is i dont actually know if shes coming for sure, but i asked her to." She sat down next to Kaiser and adjusted his make shift bandages.
"Plus you looked kinda tired, and I don't think I'd be able to carry him." She smiled at Ace, thinking of what might have been able to tear Kaiser down like this.
"I'm just hoping its not that Sam-prototype who attacked Curo because that one had pretty bad poison. I gave him some general medicine just in case, but my med-kit leaves alot to be desired. It should hold any poisons off for now, but it will wear off." Nicky shrugged, still working on Kaisers wounds.

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"I've found that smiling makes people forget that there's a reason to frown."

Sam Corinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-x-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Nngh...kay." He said tiredly, limping along with the girl and eventually reaching that tree. He blinked, staring at the gnarled tree. He nodded tiredly, kneeling down and leaning against it with a tired sigh. Things were just getting bad. He weakly touched his neck, wincing as the surely purple skin pulsed in pain and anger at getting touched. "You freakin' suck." He groaned, referring to the damn Sword that inflicted the injury upon him.

"And so I will continue smiling, knowing that a frown will shatter this moment."

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKRIS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I'll cut you to pieces!"
User Image

Kris danced about with happy glee, a candy bar clasped in one hand like it was the Holy Grail. A little bit of chocolate stained the side of her mouth, and something amazing happened. She actually got a little bit hyper-er and crazier. "Whee~ I love candy!" She said, bouncing about and eating another piece of the caramel and chocolate bar. She heard her BlueTooth beep angrily, and she attempted to stare at the thing, despite the fact that it was strapped to the side of her head. Eventually, she hit the button and grinned. "Sorry, Curo~!" She said in a flirtatiously happy attitude. "We'll wait for you!" She giggled, finishing off her candy bar and bending over backwards. She crab-walked to the trash can, putting the wrapper between her feet and balancing herself into a hand-stand, dropping the wrappar into the trash bin. "Yaaaay!" She squealed, getting back to a normal position.

User Image
Adam Connor Elric

User Image
He took another hit of his cigarette. Ace looked at Kaiser. "Poor guy," He commented on Kaisers condition. "You smoke?" He asked her attempting to be generous. Probably not though, if she didn't smoke well then this would probably come off as nasty. Most people thought cigarettes were nasty, he couldn't blame them. In a sense they were, but for him it was the only thing that kept him sane while all the other sword and shield went insane.

While taking the last hit of his cigarette he got a radio transmission from Curo. He flicked his cigarette off into the dirt, and reached into his pocket, and got out his phone. He hit send, and put it up against his ear. "Yeah, we stopped in the forest for a breather, we're on our way," He explained to Curo. "Alright Curo is waiting on us so we should quickly start moving again," he told her as he bent back down to pick Ace up. He grabbed his arm first and slung it over his back again. Then grabbing kaisers body to support the rest of the weight. "Lets go," He said as he began to move again.

Regular

User Image

So tell me now, if this ain't love
Then how do we get out?
Because I don't know.
That's when she said "I don't hate you, boy
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save."
That's when I told her "I love you, girl
But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↷_ Ąѕαмίɩ Ŀασ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heh heh.

Asami could only grin. A small peck too enough courage, as blunt and as open as she was, a move like that was too much. But, now wasn’t the time to be reduced to a madly blushing school girl. At least not yet. She glanced over to him to see his warm smile. Seeing as how she was already smiling, she turned her face away. This look was very different from when she found him all nasty on the forest floor, clinging to life. Ugh, she didn’t even want to think about it.All right, love, where’re we going and what’s the plan? Asami began to walk outside the building. She stepped silently and softly, watching her step and trying not to step on anything painful. It was so odd, switching from paved floor to forest floor. Or at least grass and twigs. Asami frowned as she grasped at the long skirt. Geh, inconvenient.
                                                          But, what was the plan? It seemed like he was meeting up with buddies. Which could only mean trouble for her. Asami’s golden eyes narrowed as she looked to the ground. She could kill them all. Depending on what they were and how good they were, of course, but she wouldn’t stop till they were dead… Well, she didn’t even know how many of them there were. Or if her friends were even there. Asami pursed her plump lips as she walked on.

But the day pressed on like crushing weights,
              For no man does it ever wait
              Like memories of dying days,
              That deafen us like hurricanes.
              Bathed in flames we held the brand,
              Uncurled the fingers in your hand,
              Pressed into the flesh like sand-
              Now do you understand?!?

Beloved Friend

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Aloura *Grace* Larkin
User Image

Aloura frowns, "I'm pretty sure I don't suck seeing as I'm the one helping you." She said as she pulled out the knife embedded in his arms. She sighed when blood gushed out and got all over her. She used the water and cleaned out the gash and then packed it with herbs. Some to keep infection away and others to stop the bleeding and to reduce pain. She addressed the bruises on his neck, sealing in the herbs, that would speed up the healing there as well, with some of the fabric from around the bottom of her skirt.She held out her hand with a green plant in it, "Eat this, it will give you energy." Satisfied that he wasn't bleeding nearly as bad she walked to the river to clean the blood off of her. "What's your name?" She asked as the water washed over her arms carrying the blood away with it.

Dapper Gekko

User Image Nicky stood up, walking away, turned and looked at the two boys in front of her.
"No thanks, I don't smoke." She tried not to come off as rude, but smoking had always annoyed her - the reason she stepped away was to avoid the smell. As Curo came on the radio, she nodded in agreement to Ace. She stretched down before looking back at him
"Yeah I heard it to...Your fine carrying him again, right?" She took the saftey off her pistol and stood by Kaiser

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageCuro Lovely Bloodmoon

Curo smiled hearing Kris' happiness. It must've been a very fun hunt... He thought, telling the hallucinations. Or she just got some chocolate The distance one answered him. "That too," He laughed aloud, letting his inner conversation out into the air. Smooooth move the distance voice laughed. Curo let his palm meet his forehead and shook his head. He reached up to his earpiece. "Where'd yall want to meet?" He asked the swords with a small smile on his face. He lowered his hand and looked back at Asami. "You're going to meet come of my crew," He told her with a silly grin.

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKRIS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I'll cut you to pieces!"
User Image

"Where we wanna meet? I dunno. Um...I dunno." She said, giggling quietly as she couldn't think of an idea. "The chocolate fried my braaaaaaiiiiiinnnnn~" She sang out loudly, disconnected from the network as she did so. She quickly blipped it back on, wanting to hear was people were saying. She danced happily around the room, staring at the vending machine and realizing she had no more money. She stared at the thing, looking around before kicking her boot through the glass and shattering it everywhere. Grabbing fifteen candy bars of varying kinds, she yipped with happiness and skipped out of the headquarters, pockets stuffed. She wanted to get to their meeting place first.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
"I've found that smiling makes people forget that there's a reason to frown."

Sam Corinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Huh? Oh, not you. You're wonderful, trust me." Sam said, smiling a little bit. He winced and howled quietly in pain as the knife slid out of his arm, the serrated edge taking out some red fibers that looked important. "********.." He growled out, clenching his jaw as the herbs were placed on and he was bandaged up. "Thanks...." He muttered, popping the plant and placing it in his mouth. That's when having a snake morph comes in handy. Swallowing the thing whole easily, he shook his head a little and smiled at the girl. "I'm Sam Corinx." He said, extending a hand out to her.

"And so I will continue smiling, knowing that a frown will shatter this moment."

Regular

User Image

So tell me now, if this ain't love
Then how do we get out?
Because I don't know.
That's when she said "I don't hate you, boy
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save."
That's when I told her "I love you, girl
But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↷_ Ąѕαмίɩ Ŀασ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geh…

He was talking to himself again. Asami’s hair frizzled, but she said nothing of it. Why should she when she already knew this side of him? It wasn’t too bothersome anyways. If anything, it was amusing. He’d certainly never bore her. Or at least she hoped so. Otherwise, she wouldn’t save his rear end again. Hmm.. his might have to be the second time. Or was it the third time? Asami shrugged it off. She wasn’t in the best condition either. Being shot in the first place and being captured, that wasn’t something to be proud of. But… she managed to get away from them twice. Which was a good thing. Was it good enough, though? –Uh oh. What did he just say?
                                                          Asami paused and gulped. Was he being serious?
                                                          You’re crew? As in the Swords? She knew he was crazy, but this? He’d might as well slap some shackles on her too! But… maybe she could gain some edge by this? Collect some information on them, learn a thing or two? Man, right now she was wishing she had some venom of her own.Are you sure this is a good idea? Asami cooed this in that typical tone of her’s. Calm and commanding, it was barely above a whisper yet cut through the air as clear as a silver bell. The tone of her voice itself wasn’t anything too awesome. Not a songstress’s voice, but it was mellow and something pleasant to listen to. She obviously didn’t shout too much, but it had enough range and depth for some venomous sarcasm. Maybe a witty comment or two.
                                                          But this, oh this. It screamed ‘kill me, now.’. Maybe she could feign innocence? Or just act as something else? One of her hands found itself on her cheek. Her eyes were different right now anyways, and they wouldn’t know she was a Reject unless she summoned Balmung. Asami shrugged it off. Pretending not to be a Reject wouldn’t be possible near these people. They had things called files.

But the day pressed on like crushing weights,
              For no man does it ever wait
              Like memories of dying days,
              That deafen us like hurricanes.
              Bathed in flames we held the brand,
              Uncurled the fingers in your hand,
              Pressed into the flesh like sand-
              Now do you understand?!?

Adam Connor Elric

User Image
Like previously stated Ace notices all changes immediately even if minor. He saw that she moved away because he was smoking, because she moved away as soon as he pulled out his cigarette, and felt bad. "Sorry, It's a little problem of mine," apologing for smoking in her presence. He then stumbled a bit, but regained his footing, and said "Yeah I'm ok lets just hurry back," They were getting very close to the facility. He got a radio transmission from Curo. He couldn't answer it at the moment because his hands were not free. "Nicky can you tell Curo that we're going to be back at the research facility soon," He asked her. "Also don't forget my case," Referring to the case that he had brought that held his equipment.

They were very close to the facility by now. Only about five minutes away. He still had to find the other rejects so he could interrogate the prototype he was talking to before. He also wanted to go back, and taunt that prototype about his 'escape statement' because he was expecting him to still be shackled up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff