9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi was silent as he listened to what Kaya had to say. He stared up at the older male and then looked ahead of him for a moment before he sighed, "Perhaps, but couldn't it have shifted on some other day than this and in some other way?" He asked no one in particular. His gaze however drifted slightly to the new comer who was walking by.

He had seen this kid around quite a bit, following him about the school since the little get together had started this evening. Shaking the thought he glanced back towards Kaya for a second and he smiled, "We are powerful, but sometimes power doesn't always do a person good." he stated before his gaze turned back to the younger male, his hands sliding into the pockets of his sweats as he stared for as econd giving him a nod. He also spotted Apollo out of the corner of his eyes and some sort of frown coming across the other's face.

'why so pouty Apollo?' he teased sending the message telepathically to the other male. He smirked a bit before he turned his attention back to the human that had gone passed them wondering what he would want, and also why he would be following him. He didn't do anything to the male, or was it that he had some other motive. Shaking that thought he just stared silently for a few seconds.

But I don't submit to easily.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"A Devil is a Devil"
Jeng Meng

Blowing out a puff of smoke from the cigarette that he's currently smoking, Jeng Meng sighed in boredom. Stuck in a school for some stupid get together, he could've went somewhere else or stayed home but no...he decided to stay here. From the corner of his eye he spotted a couple of students from this school staring at him with lust in their eyes. Rolling his eyes, he spotted his friends that stuck with him through grade school, slowly standing up, he stuffed his hands into his pants pockets, walking towards the doors. He was bored with this place well the auditorium that is. He wanted to explore or maybe find something more fun than sitting. Running his fingers through his sliver-ish grey hair, that he had pulled up into a messy high pony tail, he walked out. Ignoring comments from the students about how he looks. Even students from his school wonders why he was able to keep his hair long and kept it that color. Looking straight ahead, he felt a nudge from his friend pointing to one of the students from his school, Raine? Was it his name. He remembered the kid. Shrugging at his friends that he sees as brothers he stopped in front of the window looking out. This is stupid, he thought leaning against the wall blowing out another puff of smoke.

"doesn't matter what you do, I always get what I want"

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi stood there and stared at the male before them, he was pretty stuttery to say the least. He glanced down and then back up when he said he was curious as to what was going on. Laughing a little Tobi just stared, "I think all of us are curious as to what is going on. Obviously it can't be good." he stated as he shifted his weight from foot to foot. He shifted a bit as he glanced towards Kaya and then looked back towards the male before them, still unknown about his name and he wanted to join them.

Thinking on it he shrugged, "Fine with me, what about you Kaya?" he asked curiously looking towards the other male beside him before he looked back towards the other. "By the way, what's your name?" he asked curiously. This kid was probably a good one to two years younger than himself so, it was a complete underclassmen wanting to hang with the upper classmen. When the creepy factor of the school came up he just rolled his eyes and smiled, "All schools are creepy in their own way, night times can be a bit more creepier and with all that's going on it doesn't help. I find it creepy that they even make us come to school for about eight hours out of our daily lives just to learn stuff that could be useless in the future, but stick with a group rather than wander off, you'll be better that way kay." he said to the kid they were talking to a small smile forming on his lips.

Kaya nodded his approval, smiling in a way that he hoped was reassuring. "Indeed, I don't mind at all. This area does seem to be a bit disturbing, and with it being a school, after hours, that makes it doubly so." He spoke as they continued walking, noting, with some worry, how far away from the crowds they were getting, and how overpowering the scent of blood was becoming.

The lights had yet to go out, and as they continued down the corridor, a shape could be seen many meters ahead, at a junction of sorts. As they came closer, the splatters of blood on the walls around them showed signs of obvious violence, and the long trail of blood leading up to the shape seemed like a pathway, one which had no return.

The headteacher, a particularly ancient vampire who kept his secret well hidden, lay like a broken mannequin in the very centre of the junction, blood coating his corpse like body paint. His face was a study in fear, and his cheek bore a single number.

[ooc:Sorry if it's gory, Just thought id spice things up a bit.}

Beloved Fatcat

--------------------------------------------------------------
...June Caleb Joel...
--------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

"In this sea of lonely,
While I'm standing in the river drowning
This could be my chance to break out
This could be my chance to say goodbye....."

XXXXXBored, and starving to death, June backed up against a wall, sliding down to a sitting position, the edges of his black pea-coat sprawled around him as he hugged his knees to his chest, trying to think through the issue at hand. What was he doing here? Who locked down the school? Why hadn't he eaten anything? His parents were going to kill him, if they actually came home. How was he suppose to explain that he went to a dance at a strange school that got put under lock down? His parents believed he had more sense than that, June thought he had more sense then that, but his sisters were bothering the hell out of him, not to mention his grandpa was going to make him massage his back. Who wouldn't want to skip that fun? With his luck, he'll be grounded for a month, forced to write another paper on famous teenage court cases. Well, that is if he survives to see his home again.
XXXXXJune knew things weren't right. He should have left when he first approached the school, but he didn't really have anywhere else he could be. He heard the screams, murmurs of terrified classmates, and what he thought was possible the faint scent of blood. You didn't have to be Sherlock to know that something here went terribly wrong, and though he was in the mood to investigate, he couldn't help but just sit against the wall in exhaustion and hunger. It would be smart to go up to the buffet table and grab something sweet, but with all the weird events going on, who is to say the food isn't poisoned? June didn't want to take the risk, so he preferred to just relax and hope for the best.

At last it's finally over
Couldn't take this town much longer
Being half dead wasn't what I planned to be
Now I'm ready to be free..

OutOfConfidence//;Eh... I'll get June more involved tomorrow,
but I must wish everyone a good night for now~ bye-bye!

------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
------------------------------------------------

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"A Devil is a Devil"
Jeng Meng

Dropping the butt of his cigarette, Jeng Meng listened as his friends whisper and laugh about that Raine kid, he didn't care but he listened, and watched from the corner of his eye. He wasn't curious, he was just bored. Feeling another nudge from his friend, he knew what they was hinting at. The whole thing about missing students, his friends just believe that they just want to sneak around and have some fun. Even the teachers, he didn't care. Spotting a male with long black hair Jeng Meng couldn't help but be interested, Apollo. It was him. Jeng remembered when he first saw him and ever since then he couldn't help but think about him. So he was going to this school. Jeng was about to go over to talk but stopped seeing two others. The blond he didn't pay attention to it was the red head. Something told him that guy is dangerous, but what really stopped him was how slightly close Apollo was standing next to him. Leaning back against the wall again, Jeng decided not to go over, he just stood there and watch what's going on, pulling out another cigarette, he placed it between his lips, pulling out his favorite blood red lighter he flicked it, lighting his cigarette, puffing out another cloud of smoke.

"It doesn't matter what you do I always get what I want"

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
⇘ Wondering; I've taken to the corridors.
My current company?:
⇘ Nobody.
What's my mood?:
⇘ Curious. And annoyed. These dissappearances are going to interfere.

Apollo made no visible acknowledgement of Tobi's intrusion in his head. I was just wondering... Slowly, that volumptuous smirk returned to his lips. ...Who I have to thank for this... Predicament. He thought, knowing Tobi was unlikely to have left him unwatched.

Slowly, Apollo closed his eyes, listening for others roaming the corridors. He crossed his arms, bring his kimono back over his shoulders. It had been starting to slide down his arms, exposing that lean, toned torso of his. In itself, that kimono was a constant tease. Every time it seemed as though Apollo was going to be seen semi-exposed, he'd only wrap it back up. In truth, it amused 'Lo to no end. If not for the lockdown, he was likely to have dominated that dancefloor on looks alone.

Finally looking back up, Apollo studied the growing group for a moment. Did he really want to shoal himself in with a crowd? ...No. Scooting away, Apollo slid alone down another hall. However, he paused, eyes widening for a split second with what seemed to be shock as the strong scent of blood hit him. Something new happened. Something... Bad. It wasn't human blood. And it was an elder. He twirled elegantly on his heel, those piercing golden eyes flitting from place to place. His eyes lingered for a moment on a silver-haired male a little distance away, to whom Apollo, instinctually, cocked his head to one side, a sort of innocent, curious look. He then seemed to shake it off. At the moment, he was unsure of where to go. He didn't like his own uncertainty.

The male brought one hand up to tousle that silky raven hair for a moment, thinking. "...I can't just allow this to continue..." He muttered, taking another glance down the two hallways. It'd be a blight on his family if he let something this dramatic slide. Exhaling a soft sigh, Apollo took to the path the others had not taken. He did not want to stumble upon the scene they must have found, judging by the scent in the air. Maybe he'd stumble across somethign else.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi stared for a second and then nodded, "Tobi Hatsume..." he stated with a smile, but than his attention went back to Kaya and he said, "And this here is my buddy Kaya...graduating this year if we could ever get out of here...do you have to graduate?" he pouted playfully as he stared at Kaya, "can't you just...you know, stick around an extra year?" he smiled a bit and turned back towards Raine, Tobi just had a natural knack for easily getting to know other vampires...it was human's that were the problem.

"So, I..." he paused as they walked though, the scent of blood hitting his nose. Assaulting his senses to the max, he turned his gaze towards it and he just stood there frozen in place. Was that the head teacher to their school? He was like, one of the most powerful teachers here and now he just looked like some broken doll or something. "Kaya..." he muttered, but the movement on the other side of him made him look towards Raine and then he looked back at Kaya..."I think we should head back now...I don't think he should see this, he's not...use to it." He muttered, of course vampires were use to seeing other humans this way when vampires got a little too aggressive, but he never thought he'd see one of the most powerful vampires mangled like that.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and then maneuvered himself over towards Raine to make sure he was alright. He was only human to say the least, he knelt down on one knee and than with both of his hands he placed them upon Raine's cheeks and made it so that he would look at him. "hey...look at me...one, please don't throw up. And two, you're in our school, you're our guest and we won't let anything happen to you." He smiled and let his hands drop to the male's shoulder's before looking back towards Kaya and staring, "Maybe we should let the students that go here know what we found and that this may be a pretty....strong person we're dealing with." Gosh, did you know how hard it was to talk to one of your own when a human was right there, they still had to keep their identity hidden, at least his parents taught him that. God, he needed to get away and get Raine away and go find something to feed on, and this blood was not helping.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"A Devil is a Devil"
Jeng Meng

Jeng Meng watched as Apollo stared at him, then walked down a different hallway. Moving away from the wall he began to follow him, once again he didn't know why he felt this way, ignoring his friends questions knowing full well that they will follow him. Blowing out another puff of smoke, he kept his distance from Apollo, watching how he walks, how his hair moves whenever he moves. He sighed, he never acted like this towards anyone. Not a girl nor a guy. But Apollo he couldn't help it. Hearing his friends question "if you're scared go back to the auditorium" he answered not taking his eyes from Apollo.

He was glad that Apollo moved away from that group, he didn't know the other two and he's not really in good terms with Raine since the kid believed the rumors about him at the school, everyone feared Jeng Meng, the girls drooled over him to his annoyance though.

"It doesn't matter what you do I always get what I want"

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Drake Yenshi

Drake sighed looking around the gym fidgeting. The smell of blood was choking him and he didn't know whot to do. He was new to school so he had no friends, but he needed to just get out of this room. Draked shoved at his blonde hair striding to the door and shoved it open walking into the hallway. When the fresh air hit his senses he smiled then saw the others in the hall and blushed turning away and quickly started walking away turning dark red.

Drake started up to the second floor hoping he'd be alone there. He felt embarrased by having no friends here and having horrid blood lust. People could start thinking he was involved with the dissapperances. "Oh god, I am not hurting anyone!" he chocked out paniced. Drake dashed into the english room pacing to and fro wringing his hands. How was he supposed to act normal in a school full of humans that smelled so sweet.

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
⇘ Corridors, awaiting at the stairs.
My current company?:
⇘ Nobody... Yet.
What's my mood?:
⇘ Ever so slightly concerned, I suppose.

Apollo's stride took him down the corridor relatively swiftly, but he found himself slowing. Blood. The tiniest droplets, scattered along the floor. Someone was being careful. Apollo only knew they were there because he could smell them. Not careful enough, though.

The ochre-skinned male came to a halt upon reaching the base of one of the sets of stairs that lead up to the next floor. It would seem the victim had gotten up at this point. There was a hand print on one wall, and not a few paces after that, smears and splatters of blood trailed up the stairs. Human blood. Trailing up. There was more than one culprit. Apollo could tell by the mess that was made. It was too wide spread to have been the result of a one-on-one fight, no matter how unmatched the human must have been.

Just as Apollo was about to take a step upstairs, he froze. There was nobody with him, but he could hear someone moving down the corridor. Well. More than one. It larger number of people was what really gave them away. Great. The humans were moving in little herds now.

Apollo himself had no fear of this situation. What did he have to fear? A smart vampire would take a second guess before taking the risk of confronting him. A stupid one wouldn't last very long. But the humans? How were they going to take on any potential attack? They didn't even know what they could be up against. Apollo sighed. He should go to them. Deter any attacks. get them somewhere they would be safe. He grumbled silently. Apollo wasn't one for favors, or going out of his way for good deeds. Taking a deep breath, Apollo decided his next course of action. Scooting backwards while still out of sight, Apollo began to tremble nervously. Pupils dilated. Stance grew defensive. He looked to the bloodied scene, waiting for the human to show up; Apollo was a fine actor. Perhaps playing the innocent and fearful would get him closer to them, at least for a while.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff