Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
⇘ One of the classrooms of the second floor.
My current company?:
⇘ Jeng...
What's my mood?:
⇘ Longing... I missed him. I didn't know it, but I missed him.

Looking up to Jeng, Apollo smiled softly, only to bury his face against the man's chest as he brought up calling the ochre-skinned male his kitten. That was... so embaressing. Not in bad way, but still very much embaressing. That smooth purring rumbling past his lips grew lower, more playful. In comparison to how he'd once been, even the small details of Apollo had grown so much. Considering in particular their stages in life, it could be said that Apollo's purr had changed from something plainly innocent and cute to something more alluring. More mischeivous. Apollo's slight, playful smirk was hidden as he closed his eyes, resting his head contently against Jeng for a moment.

Slowly, Apollo looked up at Jeng as his hold around him loosened, before tightening again. As the other male looked up, Apollo sat up slightly, nuzzling his neck ever so gently. "Jeng..." He started, voice quiet, tender. "...Whats wrong?"

Also hearing a commotion outside, Apollo's eyes slid to the door breifly. Whatever was happening, it wasn't too far away. And it didn't sound too good. While the corridors seemed to grow calm, Apollo grew a little more restless. The quiet after the storm was not a good sign. Looking back to Jeng, a stayed quiet. He really didn't want to have to leave this male's lap. But at the same time, his eyes shimmered with unease, clearly wanting to investigate.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I'm seein' bright lights, silhouettes of knife fights and I see it all, I see it all.

I'm seein' bright lights in-between the knife fights and I see it all, I see it all.

I see it all through the wolves in the walls.

Who might you be, who should you be?

Killing with featherguns when they don't understand you're fighting for ground control....

User Image
Allen Insladenity

"Sorry Comrade, I shall see what we can do for your headache later, da?" The large male smiled and gave Tegan's head an affectionate pet. Perhaps some blood later would help perk him up? Walking in, the vampire did not need any light to see where they were going.

"Back home we did not have electricity. My grandfather was very old fashioned and thought it was pointless." Allen explained off handily as he looked around for what he thought would be a red box. It was always a red box in the books. Or maby a large switch?

Stopping for a second, Allen set Tegan down so that he could help him. It would be better with two looking for this box. Making sure to keep close to the blonde, they walked towards the back where the pipes and cables became the thickest. There tbey came to a bright red box, a lighting bolt going down the middle.

"Aahhh, here we go." Reaching forward, Allen tried to open the box. Only to find it locked. The russian gave a small growl as he tried even harder, eyes scrunched up tightly as he yanked and pulled. Finally his grip slipped and the light haired male fell backwards, catching himself on a pipe.

"This might be harder then I thought,da?" Allen looked to Tegan, a silent look on his face that just said 'your turn'.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Tegan
LeCreaux

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tegan listened and said, "thanks, but i'll be fine as long as there aren't too many loud noises.' he stated with a chuckle, but he was sure after the power went out there were going to be some pretty bustling humans around the school. shrugging that thought away as he glanced around the dark room for a moment before he was told about Allen and him being back home, his grandfather and such. he smiled a bit and then looked at the other as he was set down.

"My grandfather, he was kind of half and half...using electricity for somethings and than for other's he wouldn't where he didn't need to. He sticks to some of the traditional methods, but with the changing times he tries to adapt them to the elder's council." he stated as he glanced around till they found the electrical box. He sat there and watched as Allen tried to open up the box before stumbling back and catching himself on one of the pipes. He stared for a second and smiled, "Watch your step, one wrong move and whatever they have piled down here could come tumbling down.' he chuckled and walked forward looking at the box for a moment.

He hummed silently for a few seconds before he glanced around the room, they used this for storage...so it had to have something useful in it. He walked around looking at the shelves they had there, flashlights, light bulbs, books, ah...paper clips. He grabbed one and started to undo it before he walked back and angled the now unfolded paper clip and leaned in close to the box and listened intently. when he heard the click he smiled and held the paper clip between his teeth before he slowly opened up the box and gave a shrug, "Simple as picking a lock." he stated as he took the paper clip and tossed it behind him.

His gaze going back to the electrical box, running over the circuit board before he gazed at Allen. "Well, you wanna cut the wires?" he asked with a smiled.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

[align=left]"A Devil is a Devil"
Jeng Meng

Hearing his question, Jeng looked down at the male he loved for so long, "nothing" he whispered, slowly he stood up gently setting Apollo down. Placing his mask of indifference back on his face. He learned how to hide his emotions , to place on a mask that show no emotion at all, "we should head back" he said quietly, taking Apollo's hand. Staring into his eyes he didn't know what to do, slowly his eyes travelled to the males lips, then quickly back towards his eyes. Jeng wanted to ask about the red head but he didn't want to, was it fear to know if Apollo had tender feeling for the guy, or....what? He thought. He held back a groan when he felt his headache getting worst.

"It doesn't matter what you do, I always get what I want"

Dangerous Giver

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
My current company?:
⇘ Jeng.
What's my mood?:
⇘ A bit offended...

Apollo looked away after Jeng replied. He looked slightly dissappointed... Almost upset, even. "I'm not easily lied to, Jeng." He uttered, slowly sliding off the desk as he was placed down. "...I never have been." Other than that, Apollo seemed indifferent about allowing the topic to slide. As Jeng took his hand, the smaller looked back to him. The look in his eyes had changed back, away from the the bright, lively glimmer of youth and back to that sharpened, cynical predator. While Apollo had never changed to indifference, his emotive nature had simply changed to be more harsh and pragmatic.

Apollo shook his head at the suggestion he was presented with. "...You can go back to the auditorium if you wish, but I intend to solve a few... problems." If the main part of this emotional rollercoaster was over, Apollo was willing to surpress the rest of his sadness and longing to get through his mission. He was irritated that his evening had been interrupted.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
TOBI
HATSUME

Ѫ

Tobi smiled, "Well at least you did sleep." he stated with a nod before he leaned back in his chair again and glanced down at his hands before looking back towars Raine. He listened to what he said he glanced towards the doors before he nodded. "I think it would be best, I'm getting stiff just sitting here and getting antsy that somethings going to happen." He stated as he slowly stood and stretched a bit before he looked towards raine again and held out his han to help him up.

"Come on, as long as you're with me I won't let anything happen to you." he stated as he waited for the other to take his hand and the two could head out and walk around a bit. He could also have a better look around see if he could find anythig out of the ordinary and maybe they'll get lucky and find some sort of survivor.

But I don't submit to easily.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"A Devil is a Devil, never showing his emotions but only the one that holds his heart."

Jeng Meng

Sighing, he knew Apollo saw through the lie, "that red head" he asked softly, he couldn't stop himself from asking. He wanted..no needed to know, if Apollo and the red head was together. He overheard some students from the school talk about it. Thats what got to him the most, but he just had to ask if it's true or just a rumor that he could end quickly. He's already made up his mind.

Apollo was his. Has been since they were children. Staring into the males eyes, his own eyes showing what he was thinking, he could never hide his emotions from this male, and he was fine with that, Apollo is and always will be his light. His only one that he will show emotions to, will smile at. Just like when they were children, and he was okay with that all he needs right now is to know if the rumors were true or not.

"It doesn't matter what you do, I always get what I want...and what I want is..you, get used to it and accept it."

Dangerous Giver

𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
My current company?:
⇘ Jeng.
What's my mood?:
⇘ D'aww...

Cocking an eyebrow at the other male, Apollo couldn't restrain a slight, devilish grin that played upon his lips. "...Jealousy?" He seemed amused, but not in a mocking sense. "Thats... cute." He uttered softly, still grinning. For a moment, he returned to his more tender self. "...No. Kaya and I are not, and have not been, an item." Not that Apollo hadn't at least thought about it... he had. But Apollo had always told hismelf they were the musings of a lonely teenager.

After a little moment of thought, Apollo scooted closer to Jeng, bringing his soft, pouty lips to the man's cheek in a tender peck. "...Relax."

Beloved Gawker

User Image
Anemic

╔══════════════╗
ϓuiichirou
Ҥirada
╚══════════════╝

Yuiichirou kept walking down the corridor, lazily poking his head into rooms, when he caught a glimpse of Shelby. 'Why does he look so scared?' Yuiichirou reached his hand up and placed it on his back softly. "Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"A Devil is A Devil, but there is only one person who could control him, the one that holds his heart."

Jeng Meng

Obeying the males request, Jeng relaxed, inwardly he sighed in relief. He could now not think about the rumors and not worry about the red head. Feeling Apollo's soft lips upon his cheek; Jeng couldn't help himself. Reaching towards the smaller mall, he wrapped his arms around his waist, "Good" he whispered, closing his eyes a smile formed on his lips, "I plan to keep my promise that I made to you" he added.

The promise he made to Apollo was the same promise he has told to the males parents when he had over heard them talking about a potential future wife for Apollo. The promise that Apollo was his and that he'll fight to the bitter end to have Apollo as his but to as well protect him.

"It doesn't matter what you do, I always get what I want, and I want you, accept it."
User Image
SHADEMEYERS

Is love a tender thing?

Shade had finally gotten tired of sitting around that he got up and started wandering around, he stopped for a moment as he saw two boys near an electrical box, a small growl was slightly audible as he gave them skeptical looks. He grinned slightly, " Don't get electricuted, that'd be unfortunate. " He said, his eyes twinkling in amusement, of course he wouldn't care whether they died or not it wasn't like he didn't cared about people in general, it was just that he wasn't in that great of a mood. He kept walking, stuffing his hands in his pockets, rolling his head around to try and pop it. He walked around a corner to find Shelby and another person there, " Sorry, I didn't realize anyone else was around here. " He stated in monotone as he looked at the wall. His eyes widened in astonishment for a moment before they settled back down. This needs to stop. He thought with a grimace as he walked back in the direction of the electrical box, he leaned against the wall, " You two wouldn't be trying to cut the power would you? Just because you want to spook all the students that don't know this school, doesn't mean you have to do it right now. " He said dangerously.

It is too rough,
                                      too rude, too boisterous,
                                      and it pricks like thorn.

Dangerous Giver

𝕬𝕻𝕻𝕺𝕷𝕺 Ⓜⓙⓔⓧⓐⓢ 𝕯𝕴𝕺𝕸𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕾

My current location?:
My current company?:
⇘ Jeng.
What's my mood?:
⇘ Sombered.

At the feeling of Jeng's arms around him, Apollo pressed himself close to the male, opting to remain facing him rather than snuggle comfortably into his chest. With an assured slowness, the smaller male brought his arms up and around Jeng's neck, gently tugging for the man to lean down slightly so Apollo could press his forehead against his. Apollo studied Jeng's smile for a moment before giving a small, sweet smile of his own, those soft lips curling perfectly into a content curve. Apollo blinked upon being reminded of Jeng's promise to him.

That made him think. What was Apollo going to do about this... inter-species issue. Jeng had promised to protect him. But the few things that threatened Apollo were things that were very much out of Jeng's power to handle. Apollo was a vampire, after all. And he was an incredibly strong one at that. Even the most dangerous of vampires gave second thoughts to making an enemy out of anyone in the Diomedes household. Apollo had never told the male about this, about his species. It was so much easier to hide when they were young. Apollo's abilities hadn't been apparent then. To him, he and Jeng were no different. But now, they were in a situation where Jeng was very much in danger if Apollo was not careful. His contemplative moment was obvious in his eyes.

He was quiet for a little moment before he finally spoke. "...You meant everything to me."

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"A Devil is a Devil, in the arms of the one who can control him, the one who holds his heart"

Jeng Meng

Hearing his words Jeng's hold on Apollo tightened. He wanted to chuckle he couldn't believe that this one person has his heart in the palm of his hand. This made him happy, more than happy. Now all that he want is to leave this school with Apollo and make some new memories and of course remembering their past together.

Standing straighter, he sighed looking out the window, "now we have to find a way out..." he whispered, then remembered the blood at the stair case, "but first figure out why the hell the teachers and the students disappeared." he added. Thinking about it now, he knew the teachers wouldn't leave then students here especially with someone or something killing the students.

"It doesn't matter what you do, I always get what I want...and what I want is you...only you"

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Drake Yenshi

Drake smiled walking along with daniel. He kept an arm around holding him close as they walked. "Thank you for wanting to protect me, and no not really any place extremly safe but with those of us that want to live amongst you." he said smiling his eyes looking straight ahead and everywhere at once. They could hear the comotion of the dance not too far ahead and Drake relaxed slightly but stayed on gaurd. He was petrifed that Tegan would pop up. When he heard the question on what his kind ate he sighed. "We drink blood. Human food Some of us can stand in small amounts but others can't eat it at all. Don't fear me please..." he nearly begged and gulpped looking away as they came to the gym door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff