Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reaper

User Image

Reaper had only just stepped into town when he got an alert. Opening his menu he noticed it was a comm beacon clicking it he opened the channel. "Reaper here." he said waiting for a reply as he continued walking a close eye on his surrounding. a comm could only be opened by strangers if they could see each other.

Basic Info

Played by: mightypyro
Character name: Reaper - Rea for short
Weapons: M82 Assult Rifle, Dual Pistols Yin & Yang, Frag and Incendiary Grenades
Skills: Analyze target: identify weak spots of a target.
Wall of Lead: Unloads both clips of Yin & Yang to creat a walk of Bullets Extremly hard to dodge.
Sure-Footed: (Slippery) covers mud, oil, and blood. Sure-Footed (Uneven) covers rocks, piles of
corpses, etc.
Upgrades: N/A

Quote:

Sarret Valenzo

Dapper Prophet

Deadwalkin
Red Status

Dexter watched as the player walked into along the crumbled stones that once made up the road, the tufts of grass crumbling lamely under his armoured boot. With the signal ping received, Dexter watched as the man stopped inches short of a small pitfall, designed mainly for the intent of tripping up any poor sap to step into it. His comm line crackled alive with the player's reply.
"Hello Reaper, as we both know I have you in my sights. Now, you seem like a fairly adept player yourself, I don't doubt any abilities you may have. I simply ask if you will hear me out before making any bold movements. I hope paranoia doesn't win the day." Dexter said as his comm finished connecting to the frequency. He realized just how much pressure he was putting on this stranger despite being just as paranoid himself. Hopefully he could keep playing as a hypocrite rather than get knocked out as a paragon. He carefully eyed the players movements from his hiding place, the scope was sighted lazily around the player.

Merc Status: Contract Fufilled; Available for Hire

"Sometimes, the payout is what you make it...The rest is just an asking price"
Reaper

User Image

"No offence but from where i stand, with a what i assume is a sniper aimed at me seems like Paranoia already won." he said stopping in his track if this guy did have him in his sights hiding would just bring about the inevitable that much sooner. "But if you wish to make it so it hasnt then come down so we can talk face to face." he said not moving postion.

Basic Info

Weapons: M82 Assult Rifle, Dual Pistols Yin & Yang, Frag and Incendiary Grenades
Wall of Lead: Unloads both clips of Yin & Yang to creat a walk of Bullets Extremly hard to dodge.
Sure-Footed: (Slippery) covers mud, oil, and blood. Sure-Footed (Uneven) covers rocks, piles of
corpses, etc.

Quote:

Sarret Valenzo

adding a new rule to the rules section please go check it.

Dapper Prophet

Deadwalkin
Red Status

Dexter knew the guy was right. It was kind of on him that the scenario was so tense to begin with, but he just couldn't take any chances.
"Alright, I am coming out. I'm on your left side, second building, third story. You'll recognize the red tag immediately." Dexter said, as he hoped outright honesty would be better after all the preparations he had gone through. Quickly placing Hot Shot into his inventory along with his armor, Dexter swapped into lower level gear, and made his way out through the window. The aged balcony was a poor choice of footing for the unwary, too unreliable. Dexter stepped out onto it as the wood yelped under the stress of use. With the outfit, he could come across as an extremely cautious, low leveled, noob. Dexter recognized the tell tale sound of the floors' durability hitting zero. To further sell the disguise, instead, Dexter waved at the other player, the floor breaking below him and his avatar taking fall damage as the debris smashed all around him. Three floors, I fell three floors and survived by dexterity and agility scores alone. Super noobish, Dexter thought. It is such a cliched starting build. Dexter eyed his health bar as he brushed off the splinters and made his way to the other player, carefully minding the traps he'd placed, until the pitfall was all that stood between them, just a small step between the two, just enough for a handshake, but not enough for a knife thrust. "Nice to meet you, I'm Deadwalkin!" He smiled, extending his hand.

Merc Status: Contract Fufilled; Available for Hire

Reaper

User Image

Reaper looked to his left and spotted the faint sign of the red tag. A pk, or a bounty hunter, either way Reaper needed to be on his toes. he watched intently as the guy feel through 3 floors and he shook his head. Either this guy was a complete noob, or he was a really good actor. as he approached he raised his hand and waved, Reaper responded by holding his hand up in a gesture of friendliness.

Basic Info

corpses, etc.

Quote:

Sarret Valenzo

OOC:

hey sorry but i have to get ready for work i will try to post before i leave but if not you will have to wait or i can say my character got disconnected

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Alexandria logged back on the game. Immediately she found herself back in the edge of the forest, in the distance she could faintly make out two figures, by the colors she could tell they were players without looking at the map. She hesitated, going back in forth in her mind whether it was time try and interact more. Alexandria made her way towards the figures, as she grew closer she could tell her acquaintance from earlier was one of them. A beacon signal rang in her ears. 'Hmmm another friendly.' She opened the channel but didn't yet speak. Making her way closer to the other two characters.
User Image

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Ziva
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪✵₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
"Ya know what my nick means? OSK, kid. One. Shot. Kill. Pow."

OOC:

Stat Info ::

Played by: Samael Lowingrad
Character name: Ziva, known among players as "OSK"
Weapons: [AS-50 Sniper Rifle], two [Casull Taurus .454 "Raging Bull"]
Skills:
  • Extreme Focus -- Negates movement effects on user while looking through their sniper scope.
  • Twin Chambers -- Dual-wielding pistols have the ability to simultaneously reload. (rolls dice from 1-20, 15+ allows reload)
  • AP Round -- This ability allows for one round to negate 50% of armor. (once a post)

Appearance: [XX}

Ziva appears in the forest, logging in for the first time in two days. Her job went a little haywire after she found out she had been set up. It was quite obvious when the man tried to stab her in the back. At the location the bidder had said to be at. That he swore only he knew of. That he would die at for trying to stab her in the back. No one tried that shitty gank on Ziva. She was the OSK, no one messed with her.

She taps her chin in though, pulling out her AS-50 SR. Ziva looks at her map and spots a few people around, but they didn't seem like a threat. One in the forest, but alone, then two seemed to be a little further off. The one in the forest must've been low level, or was lounging, as killing people around these low level monsters would just be too easy and so mean. Ziva kneels down and begins looking over her inventory; some nice loot she would sell from that backstabber, literally and a good pun!

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪✵₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Quote:

Dapper Prophet

Deadwalkin
Red Status

"Well, by any chance you could get me to the nearest town?" Dexter asked. "I kinda got lost out here and my party was wiped by some lame guy who was picking on our group. Who preys on noobs? Honestly? We don't even have good gear to grab!" Dexter was hamming it up a bit much, but then again, he was just using the same lines he had used when it happened to him in his first week. It was why he devoted himself to being a merc against PKers.

Merc Status: Contract Fufilled; Awaiting Delivery; Available for Hire

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~<Friends only get you killed...if you are not afraid of death then i would love to be your friend>~

OOC: character profile will be up soon! heart

User Image
'Kodama, Ayaka...'
'That was the name i used when i joined this game. It was my name in the real world but no one knew that other then me. I didn't go to public school, I was home schooled so no one knew me. But this world...I could be anyone I wanted to be and I could know anyone that I wanted to know. I enjoyed my life in here more then the world out there. In here I was known at least a little. I talked to other players but I never really made friends, It was too hard for me since I had never had friends before' Ayaka had just finished taking down a monster wither her sword and decided to check her inventory she had been taking down large monsters for hours now hoping one of them would drop some nice items, but no such luck. Getting annoyed she finally decided to give up for a little while. She jumped into a tree and looked around making sure no one was near her and relaxed against the tree. She wanted to go into a town but she needed some good items so she could sell them or trade for something she really needed.
Reaper

User Image

"i could get you to the next town." reaper said hand on his pistol. "But if i do that ill need you to be truthful." pulling up his map he checked for other member in his group, from the look of it the girl from before had logged back in, along with a couple others but non that were in position to harm him. "Well you dont have anyone in the area, but im not buying the noobish get up, you carry yourself to highly to sell that story." he started, "Plus a noob wouldnt have survived a fall through 3 floors."

Basic Info

corpses, etc.

Quote:

Sarret Valenzo

OOC:

hey sorry but i have to get ready for work i will try to post before i leave but if not you will have to wait or i can say my character got disconnected

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Alexandria continued to close the gap between the three. without hesitation or sound she was once again behind the armored man from before.
"is their a problem?" she asked hands already on her assault rifles belt.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces