Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

A big ship that has a lot of people and stuff! :Oh? Where am I now?
The odd mister :Who are they?
Super happy! :How do I feel?
~~~~~~~~~~ :Out.of.Cuteness.
Isn’t Layla Cute? (Outfit)

Cat, I'm a kitty cat...

User Image

After she had her kitty toy secured Layla was surprised to see just how many more credits were left after. She really hadn’t had that much before at one time apart from what she had put aside to get her ears. It was tempting to see if she could get the kitty tail too but the doctor had been on Baccarat and she had something else that she kind of wanted but could hardly afford until that point. More clothing. It was something that Layla actually made quick work out of, picking up things that looked like her size and making sure that everything was covered while she was at it. The shop lady had always helped her pick out those things before but made sure to teach Layla what all she needed. ‘If she could see Layla now, she’d probably be happy that Layla is grown up and able to do this.’ The Mister who had given her the money and was going to show her the Messy Hall was staying back while all this happened, though she wasn’t really sure why. Since he kept bringing up a smell though she figured it might have been that.

Once Layla was all done with that stuff and had all her belongings in the bags they had given it was time for her to follow Ves and see this mysterious place where people didn’t have to pay for food. She remained about a pace back from the green haired male as he led her back towards the ship that he had come from. All the while, after being told to follow him, Layla would hum to herself happily. There were a lot of exciting things going on for her today so it was no wonder that she was in high spirits. As he stopped suddenly behind another woman Layla accidentally bumped into Ves which was enough to end her little humming spree. “Sorry!” Peeking around him to see why he stopped the blonde spacer’s eyes would widen to see the pink-haired girl that he was then speaking to, even going so far as to point out Layla to her. Smiling happily she would greet this girl that he apparently knew. “Mister helped Layla out a whole lot. He’s a really nice man, isn’t he?” Of course given that Ves didn’t seem to be much for conversation it was pretty well cut short with the mention that he was going to show Layla the Messy Hall. Waving to Almara the spacer was still all smiles as they headed to the ship. “It is nice to meet you Miss! Hopefully Layla gets to see you again sometime! Layla stays here at the space-port place.”

With a little spring in her step Layla would of course continue to fall in step behind Ves, once more humming a happy little tune she was making up right then. There were a lot of people on the ship that Ves had taken her to, so many that the blonde couldn’t help but be surprised. A few of them mentioned things as the odd duo walked by, causing the girl to glance in their direction with a smile and little wave again though she didn’t seem to get enough time to say anything like she had with the one girl before. Soon enough they had made it to a room inside the huge ship, though it didn’t look like it was a room that had food, which confused her...even moreso when Ves more or less took her by the wrist to another room. This one she at least recognized as a bathroom. Though as to why he had brought her there left her a bit bewildered since food was never there. The confusion and bewilderment were pretty obvious in her expression as the couple of bags she had been toting were set upon the floor and Ves went about removing everything of Layla’s from her before leaving her there with orders to bathe. When he explained why Layla realized that she had never thought of that kind of thing before. Then again her circumstances didn’t always allow for things like good personal hygiene.

“Ooooohhhhh! Okay! Layla doesn’t want people to hate her so she’ll make sure that she’s super clean and in her new super duper clean clothes before the Messy Hall then!” When it sunk in the realization was pretty obvious in her expression despite the fact that she was alone in the room. Her tone at least would make it obvious. So, really not wanting people to hate her and walk away after the “Mister” Ves had taken to giving her all those credits and a bath she would dutifully go into the shower and start up the toasty warm water that felt so good after so long. The last time might well have been before the evacuation, she just couldn’t recall. It took a moment for her to figure out which bottle in there was what, leading to a bit of trial and error to figure out which one got the bubbles started in her hair. At the very least she had been taught the ways to take care of herself there from the shop lady that she owed so much to and missed. After some time though she would finally re-emerge from the bathroom, fully bathed and in a fresh new outfit that had (of course) her all time favorite thing on the shirt. The longest part might well have been brushing out her damp blonde locks since she didn’t actually own one of her own. Naturally the tangles had been a bit of a pain given just how much hair she had.

“Misteeeeeer, Layla doesn’t smell bad anymore right? She even made sure to give her hair extra washes to make it super better. So does that mean that she will get to see the Messy Hall now before having to go back to her spot outside?”

User Image

Thoughts Speech

...And I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance!
User Image

Jetfury

katosa
-[Almara Hatriko]-

User Image
Almara was still standing near the ship trying to decide what to do when Ves and Layla walked up behind her, glancing over her shoulder at them before turning around when Ves said hi "...hey Ves..friend of yours?" she said before glancing at Layla for a moment when Ves pointed her out 'blunt as usual...' she thought before waving to layla "he is...." she said before nodding a bit when Ves said he was going to show layla the mess hall "right...just..try not to get in trouble..." she said as they both left before sighing and rubbing the back of her head slightly 'I hope those two don't get into any trouble in the mess hall or the ship' she thought to herself.

theme:22nd child

Jetfury

Quote:
"Mitzy-nyan"

User Image

Randall Hemingway

"Death howls at the gates again, but I can't greet you. I have things yet left to do. I have a war to win. " - R.S. Hemingway
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hemingway finish his workout. Half a mile, weights, then a full mile. Considerably more winded than before, but a bit more relaxed and calmed down he had returned to R&D to pour over Dr. O'Neil's notes on Aires. After burning himself out in frustration on the pet-project he focused on something actually Sanctioned by the brass. The Tether Sytem was a prototype that Hemingway had had transferred to him. After several months of work, he believed he had it, but... needed a test subject. A guinea pig if you will. To test out this new system of his. The Tactical Evasion Traversal Helio-Powered Escape Rig. The T.E.T.H.E.R. Hemingway grinned, as he very carefully and lovingly tucked his Tethers into a briefcase. He smirked, hearing Blystone remark that she was going to get ink done. Hemingway had all major radio transmission diverted to his personal head-piece, except for a certain few at Aires's request. Subject 000 she would be. And... Almara would do we as his other subject. 001.

Hemingway pinged Almara, and spoke to her via personal comms. " Almara, lets have a talk, meet me outside of the ship and I'll buy you something to eat. Not these military rations you're used to." Hemingway grabbed his suitcase with the tethers, his military issued handgun, and was off. He stopped by his quarters. Putting on some dress pants with a nice button down top and his normal lab-coat, he left.

Hemingway pinged Angelo, to let him know the plan. Errands to run was their code for being on business, but nothing too pressing. " Aires, I have some errands to run. Need anything picked up?" He walked, looking for Almara. As he exited the ship he saw Almara standing there. Hemingway had been meaning to talk to the woman since the incident in Aires's cabin. Perhaps if Hemingway gave the girl some insight, it could give her further direction in life. As he approached, he spoke, " Almara, hello, I have the perfect little dive in mind to eat at. Perhaps we can talk a bit."

" Speech"
" Thought"

Jetfury

katosa
-[Almara Hatriko]-

User Image
Almar had started moving away from the ship when someone pinged her on comms, taking out her communicator she heard hemingway and nodded after hearing him "...sure... I'm already out here..thanks.." she said before putting her communicator away again to wait. Looking around again as she seemed to think to herself she let her hands slip into the pockets of her hoodie, she could take out her tail here, due to it being 100 worlds it was one of the few places were it wouldn't seem that strange, but she declined to do so anyway just in case she ran into any more of the crew. Not to mention that Hemmingway was coming as well to meet with her '...when was the last time I was at this colony?...' she thought to herself. Waiting until she heard someone approaching she looked over and saw Hemingway, waving to him as he approached and nodded a bit after hearing him "...hello hemingway..and sure, lead the way" she said to him, remembering what the captain had called him.

AsuraDeimos

User Image

Randall Hemingway

"Death howls at the gates again, but I can't greet you. I have things yet left to do. I have a war to win. " - R.S. Hemingway
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It may or may not come as a surprise that the restaurant that Hemingway lead the youth to was right next to the Tattoo Parlor that Made Eye has situated herself in. What a surprise, right? As the two made their way there, Hemingway spoke up, " So, Miss Hatriko, you performed well under pressure earlier in Angelo's cabin. I see it, and I think he does too... Hm... you know what he's doing right? All those hours spent with you, talking to you, giving you those silly a** books of his?" The Researcher smirked. Aires hadn't told him what the plan was, but Hemingway had been with Aires long enough to know what he was up to. Neither of them were as young and full of piss and vinegar as they used to be. Before too long they'd be mummies, too battered to strap it on and do anything meaningful in the field.

Before too long, Hemingway and Alamara had reached the small restaurant and had their food. Sitting across the youth at a small table. Hemingway had opted for a salad today, trying to cut the calories. Pouring his low fat ranch over the salad he smiled, saying out of the clear blue. " Almara, do you remember what I mentioned earlier. About Angelo? He's grooming you. Now! I, am the Head of Research and Development on the Silver Spear. I've been working on a very particular project, the finished product is in this briefcase." Hemingway said, gesturing to the briefcase.

" It is called the TETHER and is has a clever acronym for a name, but that doesn't really ********' matter. What does matter, is that it is a tool, that would give anyone who wears it, a distinctive edge, both on the battlefield, and everyday life in general. The application process stings a bit, but using this tool, would allow you to better protect both yourself, and those around you that you care for. Here is some video of its capabilities that we beta-tested. Interested?"

The scientist grinned, looking next door, seeing Blystone getting ink done. These girls would really be something with these Tethers. If of course, they accepted.

(OOC: Click the word 'video' to see what's up)
" Speech"
" Thought"

Iria33

katosa
-[Almara Hatriko]-

User Image
Almara glanced over at the tattoo parlor and noticed who was there for a moment before looking back at Hemingway and shrugging "...combat pilot... I have to remain calm under pressure....and maybe he's just being nice?..." she said, she had noticed how the captain was acting and that it was a bit different then some of the other crew members so she had figured something was up, but couldn't figure out what it was yet. Glancing around the restaurant when they got they're food and sat down she had just gotten a sandwich, nodding when she heard his question "..grooming me?... for what?...I'm j-just a combat pilot..." she said ' what would the captain be grooming me for? there are probably plenty more suited to the role that he's trying to get me to take, so why pick me?' she thought before hemingway brought up his project, about th reply before watching the video, which definantly caught her intrest "...I can see how that would come in handy..." she said before seeming to think to herself for a few moments and nodding "sure... why not... already piloting an experimental AMU..." she said as she ate some more of her sandwich.

OOC: the leash! XD

AsuraDeimos

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image

Gin Yamada

Captain/ Head Chef/ Combat Cook

"I'm just a cook, I swear"

User Image

Gin continued to gawk at his bright and shiny new AMU when a chilling thought occured to him. Although, Gin was fully trained to pilot an AMU, he had not done so in a good many years. He had let those skills rust in favor of sticking to his cooking skills. While he was not regretting the decision in the least, cooking had always come first for Gin, but he could have at least kept his skills sharpened with one of the euphemia's standard issue AMUs. Now faced with having an AMU of his very own, he pondered what his next move should be while Uri continued the conversation with Dante.

" According to the chip, our mysterious benefactor, in this instance, believed that the origin of this machine is two fold. The first was appropriated tech from over the years that the EF had gotten their hands on. Second is an off world research base that is the stuff of rumors and speculation among his colleagues." The ambiguous description of the off world research base was enough of a hint as to what was, specifically to those that knew of one through personal experience. Gin finally came up with an idea while his head was checked out of the conversation.

Gin finally spoke after being silent for so long, " Say commander, all this speculation is not helping us understand what the Burning Flash is capable of. I purpose, we take this new machine out of the box and put it through its paces so we can get a clue as to its potential and what fine tuning needs to be done, specifically." Gin was not going to mention anything about having piloting rust as he awaited a response.

User Image

Mitzy-nyan
Zerokyon

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image
"One’s true worth shows as hardship increases."

User Image
"I am Alexander, King Of Farrah"

"Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept,"

The room seemed foggy, almost eerily so. The hard bed that he laid upon seemed more fitting as a casket or on autopsy board. As his eyes began to adjust, the fog continued to roll in through the wide open door. The brown haired man would sit up and place his bare feet upon the floor. It was freezing and it made him flinch upon first contact but within moments, they had adjusted and he was free to stand up. As he did, the man noticed that the fog was starting to grow thicker and higher in the room.

He would move closer to the door, hopefully closing it would fix the problem. As he reached the door, something dawned on him. Why was there fog in the first place? They were in space, this should have caused many red flags but even now, it only seemed like a minor inconvenience. This prompted him to look outside of the door and as he did, something slammed into his chest, causing him to be sent flying back into a hard object. There was something standing there, something that was covered in darkness and ill will.

It was also that same feeling that caused him to look upward from his now seated position at another figure that he had been pushed into. As he stared, it became clear who the figures were. Serenity stood at the door, half of her body smoldering, burning beyond recognition. The other half was dirt covered, bleeding and scared but he knew, somewhere in his mind that it was her. He looked up to see the face of the once queen of Farrah but it wasn't. The face of the crazed woman slowly began to slide, slide and slide till it fell to the floor leaving only a skeletal remains which soon caused the entire body to limp and lifelessly fall forward and cover the face of the man.

As he desperately tried to remove the cloth, he noticed light coming from outside and through the cloth, flames. Flames erupting around a fallen city, screams and panic across the streets. He tried to yell but as he opened his mouth, the clothes wrapped around the man's head, seemingly with a mind of its own and a will to end his life.

---

"NOOO!" The golden haired man shot up where he slept, sweat beads rolling down his chest and along the sides of his temple. A hand quickly shot up to take hold of his forehead, as if to hold himself back or keep his thoughts from exploding out onto the floor before him. His breathing was heavy and so much so that it looked like his chest might cave in on itself at any moment. His hand quickly moved from his forehead to his chest, clenching at area that was just above his heart as he aimed to try and calm himself.

"All dreams disappear when the dreamer awakes.."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

┣▇▇▇═─ ─═▇▇▇┫
Three-eyed Stoner
Holly Green
Fluffy Android Alpaca
½₀SPX - Sleipnir
┣▇▇▇═─ 〖違法薬物〗 ─═▇▇▇┫

"It was back when I had to feed myself, and I was still drowning in student loans. Like I said, dark times. Haven't cooked for myself since."

Holly raised an eyebrow at Natalie's comment. He probably wouldn't have caught on to how she had found out were this any other day, but today he was particularly concerned about his potential chances with Natalie and her habit of falling into breasts now played into that. His heart skipped a beat when Natalie made the comment about him being quite the player. It forced his gaze over to Sleipnir, the only witness to his activities last night. Upon seeing his worried gaze, Sleipnir shook her head in response. Holly turned back to Natalie, just in time for her next comment to force his heart to sink.

Was this her polite method of rejection? Or perhaps she was giving him a second chance, a chance to confess his feelings in a more romantic way? Then as Natalie began talking about Taryn's assets, Holly began to lean towards it being a polite rejection. He was almost certain she was playing for the other team. He gave a short laugh at her self-proclaimed title, "Love doctor? You called some bloke boyfriend for one arvo and dumped him when you found out he didn't know what Pachinko King Tobakaiser was."

Holly gave another laugh as Bianca caught up to them, he looked to Natalie with a smirk, "Your mate here just doesn't break character, huh? Cosplayers are dedicated folks. You must not have known eachother long if you don't know Natalie's cooking, best in Baccarat." It was then that Natalie tripped, only managing to catch herself by grabbing onto the breasts of Taryn and Freya. Holly froze in place at the scene and probably wasn't the only one to simply stand and stare. Sleipnir took the opportunity to speak up, "Holly, I finished my analysis. All the evidence concludes that-" "I know." Holly was convinced now, Natalie preferred women. An unusual uneasiness creeped into Holly's facial expression as he began to contemplate everything that entailed loving a lesbian.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
» Erika Lavin «
" Just [ your - average knight ] "

The female watched as the psonic battle began. It was a facinating fight, though she did question how well the "shield" of random objects would fair if the opponent had a gun, but part of that was simply due to the situation being that most of the pieces were typical objects you'd see laying around in the open and there weren't many metal things other than the small piece of AMU armor that had been left out. Once the battle had come to a close though, he glanced at her watch and noticed the time. Based off the current time, the king might have been awake by now and as such she decided to go check on him. She simply left the practice swords in the others' hands since people knew they were hers and would return them to her or put them in or by her mech. As she made her way down the hall though, she was slightly startled at hearing his highness cry out from his room.

Rushing the rest of the way down the hall, she burst into his room, on hand ready to draw her sword in case there was some intruder in the room. However, it appeared that he had only just woken from a bad dream from how it was dark in the room and he was holding his head. "Ah, my apologies your highness, I thought you might have been in trouble." She said, moving her hand from her sword as she adjusted her posture before bowing. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked politely to see if she could be of assistance.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image
"One’s true worth shows as hardship increases."

User Image
"I am Alexander, King Of Farrah"

"Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept,"

The king of Farrah would aim to control his breath, each one slowly growing slower and slower apart, his lungs finally starting to remember how they worked. His eyes would quickly shoot up and at the door, almost horrified of what he might see once his attention had finally reached it. It was a grand relief when the woman was not either from his nightmare. He let his arms rest themselves on his now risen knees as he had finally managed to control his own breath. No, no, I'm fine. Just a very vivid nightmare, nothing more."

It took him more than a standard moment to bring her name to mind "Lavin, Erika Lavin." He would let his arms come down as he would place his feet onto the floor and soon after, rise to full posture. The nightmare still fresh in his mind made him wish to forget it all the sooner. "Tell me, where are we?" He couldn't remember a whole lot, mostly a few important changes in his life, his appearance and loss of Farrah being the two predominate.

"All dreams disappear when the dreamer awakes.."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Newbie Noob

User Image
                                    User Image

Location:Queen of Hearts, Outside Natalie's Room
                                    Company: Holly Green, Freya, Taryn Walker, Ash Novellum, Natalie Chanyue

Bianca could not help herself but get lost in thought as to what food Natalie would make, both her and Holly seemed confident that it was good and even though Bianca was not usually one to heed others opinion, it must have had some credibility. Raising an eyebrow to Natalie’s comment about an old bag, her question was quickly answered by Slepneir who was walking beside her. Bianca only raised a brow as she gazed down at the robot, she then shook her head "That is most outrageous! To refer to ones own grandmother is such a disrespectful manner." She then turned back to Natalie, probably to further belittle her, however she was interrupted when Natalie tripped backwards only managing to avoid hitting the ground by grabbing onto the breasts of two strangers. Bianca froze in place then as she narrowed her eyes towards the larger of the two sets of breasts, there was only one person on baccarat who could possibly possess such impractically huge jugs.

Bianca slowly raised her head only to have her suspicions confirmed, "What is that B doing here?!" Bianca exclaimed as she placed her hands on her hips.

Bianca, over the last several years had become a figure of authority among the syndicate, to the point were many members would be quicker to listen to her orders than her fathers. She had come to take a liking to commanding people, and of course was quick to offense when that authority was taken away from her. Also during this time the face of a certain Taryn Walker started appearing in her life more frequently, it started when Bianca was just young and her father would take her to all of the rich folks parties, Taryn being the only heir of the famous Walker family also would frequently be at said parties. Ever since she was a child Bianca could not stand the woman's rather carefree demeanor, and more recently she has been doing many jobs for the Syndicate and Drago seemed to have taken a personal liking to her going as far as to invite her to several Syndicate meetings and parties. Bianca was not terribly pleased by this and began to think the woman to be in a sense taking away some of her authority, merely because she had become a popular business associate of the Syndicates. Of course this ultimately meant nothing to Bianca's authority or position but this did not matter to her, as the mere thought of someone with such a contradictory personality to her having any power within her Syndicate made her blood boil.

Bianca cooled off a bit after her initial outburst, it was entirely understandable that Taryn could have been on Baccarat at the time of the evacuation, Bianca just hoped it wasn't the case so she wouldn't have to run into her. Finally taking a minute to asses the current situation Bianca's attitude instantly adjusted as she regained her aura of confidence, "Nat- Natalie, I command you to remove your hands from those woman. As my servant I will be the one looked down upon for any of your shameful actions, so please..." She said sternly but not angrily, if anything she sounded a little embarrassed by the current situation.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                We are like the living dead
                                                                SACRIFICING tab ALL WE HAVE
                                                                For a frozen heart and a soul on fire

Red, Freya, Holly, Natalie, Holly, Robollama, Princess
                                                                Queen of Hearts
                                                        tab

"Smooth One Red, already got us lost and I'm not even drunk yet..." Ash mumbled as he stuck another smoke in his mouth, not lighting it as he look around the Queen a bit lost himself. After they had checked out of the hotel Red had led Ash and Freya to the Queen of Hearts with a promise to him of a high paying job; and to the merc nothing got his attention faster than money...except maybe the promise of getting to beat the tar out of some Earth Federation punks. As they walked though Ash lost himself into his own little world until a somewhat familiar voice made him look up as he saw the girl he heard called 'China' trip and grab both Taryn's and Freya's bosoms as he stared dumbfounded.

However he was quick to recover as he stepped forward, his boots clanking on the metal as he lighty grabbed Natalie's collar and hoisted her upright and brushed her hands off the women. "Jesus H girly, you have to be the clutziest person I have ever met..." Ash said as he dusted her off a bit when a girl dressed far too well to be a common pilot or anything like that demanded 'Natalie' to remove her hands as Ash looked over at her with a rather bored and confused look as an eyebrow cocked upward before looking back to Natalie. "Relax Princess, only person who's gonna get blamed for being a clutz is Natalie here...though at this rate I'm starting to think this happens a lot. And here I thought I was bad when it came to chasing tail" He said, the last part only loud enough for Natalie to hear as he chuckled softly and stepped back slightly, opting to stand next to Freya now. "Well, looks like we found your friends Red"

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab There's a flame that leads our souls astray
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab NO ONE'S SAFE FROM ITS TENDER TOUCH OF PAIN
                                                                                                OOC: I'm sorry it sucked but I promised to have this done and I just got off work >A<

Dangerous Genius

User Image
User Image

A slightly dejected look appeared on Freya's face as she saw the other female accept the cigaret and light one up. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought? Still, the smell of the smoke made her want to gag if she inhaled it. As Taryn went on to explain where they were headed, the female nodded her head in understanding, not that she fully understood what the "Queen" was. Wasn't that normally a person though? Maybe she'd understand once they got there. Soon though, it appeared that the three of them were lost, prompting a dry joke from Ash and a wry smile from the light haired female. "Perhaps there's someone we could-" ask, she was about to say when someone rounded the corner and tripped. Not only did this person nearly crash into both Freya and Taryn, but also gripped onto their bosoms to hold themselves up. Of course, Freya had managed to recognize the person in question though she couldn't help but let out a gasp of air. "Na- Na- Natalie! Please let go!..." She complained before feeling the female's hand be forcibly removed from her chest. Rubbing the tender location that had been so ruthlessly gripped onto, she looked up at saw that Ash had picked up Natalie and put her on her feet. "Thank you, Ash." She said feeling both a mix of embarrassment and happiness that he helped her. She was grateful he at least didn't tease her about it first, though that likely would be later knowing Ash.

This was the second time that Natalie had been rough with her chest and she started to wonder if it was intentional. Before she could say anything, she noticed a very well dressed female had joined Natalie and Holly, prompting her to tilt her head as the woman seemed mad at Taryn for some reason. Freya of course didn't understand, not that it wasn't unexpected for her considering the lack of context on the two's relationship.

User Image

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image

Ves Ortallon, The Boy From The Moon

___________________________________________________________________________________________

R a n a r / L i k u l / V i e r n o p a l

L e n a r / P a n a r / V i r a k e r a l / K a r

___________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

While Layla showered, Ves took the liberty of burning her clothes, which were damp, sticky, dirty...and of course, smelly. He made his way to the back of the ship, where the engineers worked and "borrowed" their incinerator. The looks on their faces all conveyed Ves' thoughts from the moment he met the girl. Those were some extremely stinky garments. Ves' opinion of her raised, for being able to constantly endure that smell, granted, she smelled just as bad as the clothes had, probably. Good thing she was taking care of that. During the stroll back to his room, he received a message from a certain disgruntled Captain. "Ves, why the hell are you bringing outsiders into my ship?" Ves didn't see the problem, but apparently there was one. The Alien explained as best he could. "I did not bring outsiders, there is only one. That is Layla, I found her at the spaceport with a hat and people were putting all of their money into it, so I gave her all of mine, too. Then, she taught me how to use money so I could buy an artificial animal, but I could not because I gave her all my money. In return for teaching me, however, I agreed to take her to the mess hall for food. She does not own a bed, so I do not think that she owns food." Trying to contain his agitation, the Captain paused. Letting out a deep sigh over the PHT. "...Just...is that why I'm getting so many complaints about you bringing in a dirty girl who stinks worse than your people skills?" That hurt Ves' feelings, though it barely registered to the boy. He was more concerned that he was in trouble than anything.

"...Yes. I am making her bathe and have put her smelly disgusting clothes into the incinerator, I am currently returning to my room to validate her scent." Aires was legitimately dumbfounded somewhere deep down, but his grumping was in full effect. He hardly knew what to make of the situation. "Wha- the incinera- You...just...don't let me hear any more complaints about this and take her home when you're done." With that, the connection was severed, Ves never having the chance to to point out that she didn't have a home. When he finally made it to his room, Layla was still there, but she didn't stink anymore! As Ves noted by sniffing her. She was ready to see the mess hall, as she made sure to ask if they were going now. "Yes. You do not stink anymore, so now we can go to the mess hall for you. Also, you do not have to call me 'mister.' I am Ves." With that, they were on their way and inside the large room known as the mess hall in no time, again after strange looks in the halls. "This is the mess hall." Ves told the girl, monotonous as he was. Rows upon rows of tables were lined down the area, with a line for food on the opposite end from where they were. Waiting a moment for the girl to absorb the sight, he continued to the line where he would grab a tray and hand it to the girl before pointing at the person in front of them. "Hold it on the ledge, the way she does." He instructed, putting a few plates on the tray for his companion. Slowly, the two moved down. "Use the metal equipment to take the food you want, and put it on a plate. Be careful. Some of it is very hot and can burn you. When you are done obtaining your food, come back to me. I will be waiting out of the line because I am not getting any food." Moving away from the line, he kept a close eye on Layla to make sure she did everything correctly. When she was finished, he ushered her to a seat at one of the tables, sitting down next to her silently and without moving as she enjoyed her meal."
[

I stand here, in: Silver Spear- Mess Hall
Thinking about: Layla.
O.O.C:

messageoftheblowingwinderasingmemoriesstarsarethewitnessesofourexistencechangeiswhattheworldawaitscouldthatbepeaceorwartheanswernooneknows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff