Welcome to Gaia! ::

╪The Green Gunsman╫
"Some things we can't run away from."

User Image
(( I dunno what I'll do about him. Honestly he's actually -dead- upon going to jail, but we'll see. I'll probably wuss out and not do it through some hijinks. ))

He hung his head some, his brows still furrowed as he was dragged along in Gonda's sphere. He doubted he could have escaped Gonda in the first place, the girl seemed to have an endless bag of tricks, along with Artemis helping her and he missing most of his gadgets, he was just running from the inevitable. Not that it even mattered now, unless Gonda let him go and decided never to pursue him again he couldn't go back to his life.

What's worse, the moment he stepped into that jail cell he was -dead-. They weren't going to let the police experiment on him to find the source of his powers, trace it back to them. He'd imagined they'd already paid off the entire police station, and he was going to get a visit not long after Gonda and Artemis left.

He guessed he wouldn't be able to make good on that promise to Storm to visit her at her new job at the Red House. She'd probably hate him for it, but he guessed that didn't matter now.

"Not even an ironic green shield huh? Heh, lame." He said, figuring he'd at least go out with some of his humor intact.

Flare watched amused as the person was in jail. She knew this would definitely get attention. She followed them rooftop to rooftop, making no noise. The white mask placed firmly over her face. She waited until he was thrown into jail before slipping in as a kitten. She waited until she was picked up before changing into a wolf and ripping out the police's throat in a matter of seconds. The huge wolf broke the bars and forcibly connected with the gunsman's energy. Suddenly a huge green stripe was down its back and it's eyes glowed green. She was using some of his energy to send off a powerful aura which she turned into a strange type of magic to grow a little bigger and deadlier. Within a couple of minutes, there was a slaughter pile of officers and such people with guts gleaming and throats torn, and violence abundant. The wolf opened the bars and changed back, revealing a masked, cloaked figure. She attempted to grab him, before spreading big black wings and flying up, not caring if she had him or not.

OOC: if you don't mind Im feeding off the story .

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
[awwww me feel bad now! he's such an awesome character don't wanna see him go! hmmm.....aha!]

Gonda

User Image

Gonda's brows furrowed in confusion. Certainly she could not just let him go, that would be irresponsible and dangerous to the city. But if turning him in meant he died....she certainly didn't want to be responsible for that either. What to do? Perhaps if she just gave him some protection of sorts? Just to help him stay alive, that would be alright wouldn't it? With a nod to herself a small hole opened in the top of the sphere of energy and in dropped yet another little metal ball, about the size of a golf ball. -Watch out for him Zal, it's your job to keep him alive,- she thought in the direction of the tiny sphere. If metal spheres could nod it nearly seemed this one did and then flew into GG's hand. The little sphere, which was apparently named Zal, then proceeded to form a sort of telepathic connection to GG, which was explained by Zal as it happened. Zal was a general purpose gadget, it was generally referred to as an orb and marginally illegal in some countries of Lundala, its main use was usually as a protector but it could also be used as a communication device and general companion and assistant. Like all Lundalan technology it was psychic, requiring mere thoughts to be made to work, but was one of few gadgets that actually had a mind of its own, more so than Gonda's space bike. An orb is a bit like a dog loyalty wise, being most loyal to its creator (in this case Gonda) but also to anyone its creator says is worthy of such a thing (in this case GG). They were approaching the police station, in view now, just as Zal completed the connection process, flattened into a disk, and slipped itself into GG's pocket completely unnoticeable.

[hope that's alright =p couldn't stand to be responsible for such a great crazies death, hope he likes his new "pet" =P]

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX
Flare watched amused as the person was in jail. She knew this would definitely get attention. She followed them rooftop to rooftop, making no noise. The white mask placed firmly over her face. She waited until he was thrown into jail before slipping in as a kitten. She waited until she was picked up before changing into a wolf and ripping out the police's throat in a matter of seconds. The huge wolf broke the bars and forcibly connected with the gunsman's energy. Suddenly a huge green stripe was down its back and it's eyes glowed green. She was using some of his energy to send off a powerful aura which she turned into a strange type of magic to grow a little bigger and deadlier. Within a couple of minutes, there was a slaughter pile of officers and such people with guts gleaming and throats torn, and violence abundant. The wolf opened the bars and changed back, revealing a masked, cloaked figure. She attempted to grab him, before spreading big black wings and flying up, not caring if she had him or not.

[....>.> hate to rain on your grotesque parade (that is a fabulous post btw) but they weren't actually at the jail yet]
imbutercupwheresmywestley
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX

[....>.> hate to rain on your grotesque parade (that is a fabulous post btw) but they weren't actually at the jail yet]

But Chaos made it seem so.

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX

[i thought that was more like him saying what was going to happen, ya know like "i'd love to but the second i set foot in that house i'm dead" sooo they were still en route as far as i could tell...]

Lonely Sex Symbol

XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX

[i thought that was more like him saying what was going to happen, ya know like "i'd love to but the second i set foot in that house i'm dead" sooo they were still en route as far as i could tell...] -|- Lol the whole just using the name Chaos might not work out too well since I have Chaos in my username as well XD -|-
╪The Green Gunsman╫
"FREEDOM!"

User Image
(( D'ah well it doesn't change anything, Green Gunsman can still go to jail after Gonda leaves him go and he can still get broken out by Flare after Gonda's left. So we'll just act like Flare's post came -after- Gonda's instead of the other way 'round, mmkay? XD Anywho gonna turn this OOC comment into a post give me a moment to edit it. ))

Zach raised a brow at his little new companion, Zal? Interesting, he wondered how far this thing could telepathically go with him. Though deep down he knew the ball could do little against what was coming. "Look, Gonda, don't go too far with this alright? I was a dead man walking a long time ago." He pointed out, looking forwards again as they walked into the Police station, "Thanks, for the thought anyway. Do me a favor, tell Storm I'm sorry, she's working at the Red House bar." He said just before they got through the door. Once through, he naturally was handed over to the police, they thanked Gonda and took him away to take away his stuff and get him into an orange jumpsuit.

Zal would have to stay outside, no way they'd let that thing be in a cell with him, though it could still keep an eye on him from outside. He was read his rights, and thrown into a cell without further delay. He sat down, hands against the ground, and his head bowed a moment. His eyes were closed, he knew they were coming soon. . .

------------------------

User Image

ΦGeneral Viola SmithsonΦ

She calmly watched from her car as Gonda took off presumably on her bike, the General's hat tipped down some. Her head resting on her knuckle as she watched her fly away. "She should be a safe distance now, sir." One of the men driving the car noted. The General simply nodded, slipping a pistol from her pocket and slipping a clip in, clicking the gun into a readied position before slipping it back into its holster. "Good, Private Zach has had this coming a long time. . . I'm glad we can put this thing to rest finally." She stepped out of the car and approached the police building. Ready to put down Zach, and put to rest a shame of the military. Well. . . Until the roof presumably was broken through by Flare flying up. She narrowed her eyes, seeing she had Zach with her. Her lips ever so slightly tipped into a displeased frown as her eyes narrowed. "Lucky idiot. . .

------------------------

"OH GOD THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Zach immediately yelled as he was dragged out of the Police Station, smacking at gore that had splashed on him from the wolf's rampage. God he hated too much red. Now, Storm, healthy balance of red, he could respect that. But this? This was an unattended mess of a mixture of colors. That and he hated -hated- the fact she killed those guards, he didn't approve of killing lawmen, that just pissed people off. He preferred not to be tied in with that. . . But he couldn't do much about it. Zal, thankfully, was on his tail, wherever this girl was taking him.

He looked down, however, catching a glimpse of the General below, watching him go. She couldn't touch him now, no chance of the secret of his power getting out. Well. . . Sort of. . .

Zal would see what Green saw, and probably send that straight to Gonda. Gonda would now know why Green Gunsman was so panicked about her getting involved, it wasn't some crime organization that was trying to hold a secret, it was the military itself. Green Gunsman must have been involved in some sort of military experiment, and they didn't want that secret getting out. That being said, there -was- no where safe for Green Gunsman if he risked the secret getting out, and there was no where safe for anyone who learned of the secret the military didn't want anyone knowing. Being it was the military, they could keep constant track of him with satellites and anything else at their infinite disposal. It was no wonder he got so freaked out about cutting her off, they were probably watching the whole scene unfold.

Gonda might then realize, just how big of a shitstorm such a minor villain was in the middle of, but one had to wonder how this mess got started.

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
The_Chaos_Inside
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX

[i thought that was more like him saying what was going to happen, ya know like "i'd love to but the second i set foot in that house i'm dead" sooo they were still en route as far as i could tell...]
-|- Lol the whole just using the name Chaos might not work out too well since I have Chaos in my username as well XD -|-
[how bout we call him chaos and you inside? XD or we could call you chaos and him c man?]
OOC: i GOT IT.
you're CHAO.
he's CHAOS.
<3

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX
OOC: i GOT IT.
you're CHAO.
he's CHAOS.
<3

[that works too XP]

Lonely Sex Symbol

The_Chaos_Inside
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX

-|- Lol the whole just using the name Chaos might not work out too well since I have Chaos in my username as well XD -|-

[how bout we call him chaos and you inside? XD or we could call you chaos and him c man?]
-|- Just call me Oni. Most of my other friends do. It was a character name i used quite a while ago and they have called me that since XD -|-
******** OFF QUOTES!! D: D: D: D: D: D:

Shirtless Raider

User Image
"Whoa..." Ciel breathed a sigh of relief. A blast of energy landed 5 feet from her, blasting a hole in the ground. She looked around, seeing the energy blasts raining into other areas of the city. "Never a dull moment, I guess. I wonder how that one girl is doing. What was her name? Artemis, I think Father Benedict called her.
There was always something beyond normal going on in Blaque City, even if it wasn't always known where it was happening.
It was still snowing, which meant the sun was still blocked out. Her Cafe was gone, and who the hell knows what happened to her date.
She looked around for another restaurant and sat down there for the time being.
"Excuse me, can I get a menu?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces