Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Sighing, Steven looked over file upon file sitting on his desk, shaking his head. "No, no if I do that then it will disrupt brain function." He had been in somewhat of a rut as of late, trying to figure a way to quicken the reconstructive properties of the human body. If he could manage, not only would he be able to greatly advance medicinal research, but he would also make a large amount of money, allowing him to follow other scientific pursuits. Deciding to take a break, he ran his fingers through his beard and flipped the channels on the television across from his desk, trying to take his mind off of it. He stopped at a news channel, a reporter in the field reporting chaos near a bank. It sounded like just a routine robbery, then they shifted the camera shakily in the direction of those involved for only a moment. A flashbang blinded the camera man and messed with the camera, before they fled the scene, the woman still attempting to report. Teeth gritting, Steven stood and walked quickly down the hall of his bedroom to his large storage room. Inside, boxes cluttered around, filled with so many files that they began to spill. Walking to the far wall, he pulled a loose piece of the wall away and pressed a series of numbers on a keypad, which caused a part of the wall beside to slide up. He replaced the small piece and stepped into the hidden room, a large tubelike container holding the Biobolt outfit that he wore on occasion. It opened and he quickly changed, finally pulling the mask over his face and left the room. It closed after he left and he walked to the window, opening and jumping out. The house he lived in was a two story, and it was quite the drop to the ground, but that hadn't concerned him. Emitting electricity at his palms and the soles of his feet, he created pressure that allowed him to levitate. Doing this also allowed him to fly, and the more pressure he exerted, the faster he could do so.

He decided it would be best to get to the bank as quickly as possible, so he used as much force as he could, shooting off with a flash. He arrived at the scene to see several people standing around, including a woman in the alley close by. The man trussed up in green however was not. This didn't sit well with him, since he was likely one of the ones really responsible. In a commanding voice, he spoke. He never yelled, but his voice was elevated enough to grab attention. "Now then, who is responsible for the commotion here? Speak now, and I will not harm you." His eyes glanced from person to person, attempting to figure out who each was.
User Image
.......When it rains, I don't mind......

User Image
Storm

After Storm was dropped off at the apartment she took a look around. Dropping her brown bag on the floor she began checking the windows and locks. It was an old habit of hers, but more than ever she needed to know everything was locked. It was a nice place, she would have to talk to Zach about rent. She had forgotten to ask him about it. "Idiot... No one does anything for free these days." She continued to berate herself while she walked the house. Windows and doors checked she sat down on her bed. She bounced up and down a few time and laughed.

A sudden gasp escaped her lips and she ran to the window. She threw it open and let a soft low whistle escape her lips. A few moments of worrying passed before she saw her raven fly onto the sill. In anger it cawed at her and pecked at her. "Yell at me later Forsaken, I have had a long few days." She kissed the bird on the head lightly and walked back to the room. Kuro would be here soon, he always found her. Laying back on the bed she sighed closing her eyes for a moment, she slipped into an unwanted sleep.

......Are the Angels crying?....

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⋇ Artemis ⋇

User Image
User Image

Artemis had been flying over the city when she heard the bank alarms begin. Out of curiosity she flew towards them. What she had seen surprised her. The man in green who had helped her and some others just a few days before, had robbed a bank. When she got to be directly over him the flash nearly blinded her, but she had looked away. When she looked back, the man was gone. She flew over the immediate area looking for the man, checking the tops of the buildings. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something green move, and immediately she turned towards it. She didn't see the man but she knew that she had seen the green as she landed on the building where she had seen it. "I know you are up here . . ." she said, not really sure if he was really up there or not.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Chaos Neverending

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
Allesmara.Reyne
Blood Rose

An alarm had caught her attention; the bank alarm. She smiled, raising a brow and heading in that direction. She was probably too late to catch any action, but she could at least go and investigate. She made her way towards the bank, Eziel sat calmly on her shoulder. "I'm not sure why the bank has such a loud alarm. All it does is draw attention from every corner of the city." She muttered as she continued down the street. She shoved her hands in her pockets; she wasn't in a hurry. By the time she had gotten there, a flashbang was thrown and the person who created the havoc was gone. She frowned, upset that she had missed it all like she had guessed. "Oh well..." She muttered, looking around for someone or something interesting. "Take flight, Ezio. Tell me if there is anything important you see." She commanded the eagle. The bird let out a loud screech before taking off into the sky and circling the area. Allesmara's gaze followed him up until he was nothing but a mere spec, then her attention turned back to the crowd.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mei "Mei-Mei" Hanako

User ImageUser Image
"You better run, run, run, run
Cause there's gonna be some hell today
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say,hey"

Mei walked out alittle bit later carrying two bags filly with all she would need to make a good breakfast. She could still hear the commotion going on at the bank, before she shook her head and headed back down the street. She hummed softly as she walked keeping her mind clear. There was no reason to worry just yet, about whether her father would show up or not. She just hoped he didn't attempt to do anything to Kael or Jacob if he decides they are distracting her from her true purpose there.

She sighed as she looked down at the bags, she had eggs, sausage, bread, orange juice and stuff to make coffee with. She wasn't sure what the guys liked, but figured they would eat whatever she made. She sighed as she paused at the corner looking around, before she recognized the area and headed off again humming.
"I wish I know the right from the start
that I was dancing with the dark
You better run
Devil,Run,Run,Devil,Run Run
Run Devil Devil Run Run".

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Silver Rain + Skill Shot

Silver and Skill turned their attention to the knew guy jumping on the Bank Robbery Battle Royal Bandwagon. "Uhhhhh Skill...." Silver said feeling uncomfortable, not know who was on what side and what power each possessed. " I think at this point we should call it a day." Silver began to analyze each person, carefully watching their movements. Skill still kept his eyes fixated on his target, ignoring the new masked man.

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dwork95

[.....>.> i would just like to point out tht GG already swung away on a vine and is therefore not on the ground with in anyone's reach so letting him go would first require finding him. that is why i won't be replying to your person's threat, just letting you know, not trying to be rude just don't know how to reply to that when the guy isn't even there anymore]

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
(( Ahhh missed that part))

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gonda

User Image

Gonda saw where the bag was headed and kept in mind the small device falling towards the ground that would cause a devastating flash when it went off. Thinking quickly she surrounded herself in a shield of that glowing, almost sparkling, black energy of hers. While it wasn't sound proof so the corresponding bang of a flashbang still rang through her head at least her vision was clear once she let the shield fall. Seeing that Green Gunsman had made his escape while she was protecting her eyes she sighed and shook her head, he wouldn't get too far tied up as he was. Now she turned her attention to retrieving the money the lunatic had tried to escape with so she could return it to the bank. She headed towards an alley where a woman stood apparently examining the bag that held said stolen money. With a polite smile she walked toward the woman and retrieved the backpack from the ground. "You should go home and rest," she told the woman, Envy, kindly before walking back toward the bank with the bag of money in tow. It was about then that another man in green appeared demanding the culprit of chaos make himself known. "He's gone, but he left his pack and he's a bit tied up so I doubt he's gotten too far," she informed...Steven. Calmly she walked back into the bank with the backpack of the Green Gunsman. -Too long....way too long....GG, yep, that's his name now,- she thought as she handed over the money in the bag to the bank. She decided to hang onto the bag and all its gadget goodies for the time being though and into a small sphere it went, flattened into a disk, and disappeared into her pocket. That taken care of she walked out of the bank again before taking off into the sky, her jet boots propelling her over the roof tops to find GG. Elsewhere in the city, without a driver, the space bike she was usually seen riding had taken off and was on its way to meet her, also scanning the city as it went, searching for GG's disturbed mind.

[jesus so much happening while i sleep not fair crying hope that makes more sense than i think it does....anyhoo! at least it's something haha and i love that bike!]

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dwork95
(( Ahhh missed that part))

[yep, but hey feel free to follow or like talk to envy or random ninja turtle poser guy =p]
not that I dont like blaque, I just dont feel like doing more profiles of the same characters I already had....or putting OOC on here or anything XD
Ooooh and what if you're outruled on boring rules? would you make them more interesting?
ANd if I made some of my characters minor would I have to do a profile skelly for them?

Merry Demigod

User Image

Blake

Creator

Warning To The People.

he Good And The Evil.

his Is War.

☢ ☣

Blake has been walking around for a while now and was starting to feel tired. He needed to find a warm place to stay for the night or hed have to resort to breaking and entering someones home. He never liked to do that but at least the owners of the houses he broke into never objected to the young boy sleeping on their couch.

While he was rounding a corner he almost bumped into a girl holding a bag of what appeared to be groceries. He sidestepped past her and then tripped on a crack in the pavement. causing him to fall on his face and cry out in pain.
☢ ☣

o The Soldier.
he Civilian.
The Martyr.
he Victim.

(I made this post for Mei Because im bored and dont have anyone to Rp with. )
his Is War.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

xx████ █ xxhere to remind x xxYOUxxxx
                                                    xxh o w xx i t xx f e e l s xx t o xx b e xx a l i v exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx
                                                    R A I M xx L O C K W O O D

When Gonda had approached her, the woman in the beige trench coat made no sound as the backpack was taken. She had already helped herself with what she needed, although discretely. Rather than the cash, Raim had assumed that it was the gadgets that were ten times the worth. Picking ones which were obviously hard to replace and left disposables like ammunition and flash bangs. She was no idiot. Eventually the backpack would end up with the police. However, taking what she needed at least one of these things would allow her to trace the whereabouts of the Green Gunsman's hideout. Of course she won't be using it for such purpose, but decided to hang on it to it knowing he would come looking for if he wanted them back. Having a masked criminal at your disposal could be rather handy fir the September Children, after all they didn't go around the city wearing costumes or anything ofvtgat sort.

Scanning the street, a misty breath escaped from Raim's lips and into the cold air. Just one bank robbery and there were -that- many 'heroes' that came gathered here like moths to a flame. The city was afterall very tense from the aftermath of recent attacks, and they must be on high alert. She clicked her tongue against the roof her mouth. A sound that made her appear to be slightly annoyed. Why couldn't they just kill the entire cabinet with a big bang. With Jungle Boy's gadgets (why does that sound so wrong?) safely tucked in her coat, the young woman headed off in another direction with the click of her heels. She headed toward another bar district, careful not to let anyone follow her but they already have. They really don't waste their time do they? With a sigh she stopped in an empty alleyway, lighting a cigarette as the shadows descended on her from above.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mei "Mei-Mei" Hanako

User ImageUser Image
"You better run, run, run, run
Cause there's gonna be some hell today
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say,hey"

Mei paused as she was nearly ran into by a boy she recognized. She blinked and turned her head seeing him trip, before she set her bags down. "hey...are you alright?" she asked as she moved to his side and knelt down laying her hand on his back with a worried look. "I remember you....." she murmured as she looking him over instantly recognizing the signs of a cold.

"I wish I know the right from the start
that I was dancing with the dark
You better run
Devil,Run,Run,Devil,Run Run
Run Devil Devil Run Run".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items