Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Chalithera Naivo || Different Time Different Universe

With Chalithera keeping up behind Lymil and Jack on his back the three went off. Lymil would paused ocassionally getting the scent and going off again, he was a well trained direwolf as he ensured that Jack would never really fall off. While Chalithera kept pace with the two and would get interesting smells from the city it was like the humans but many other kinds of beings too a few were actually none human completely.

After a while Lymil looked up at an apartment a few levels up. Chalithera turned back to her Drow form. "He says she's up there."

Time to show Lymil User Image

Akanescute

Aged Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akanescute

He helped her to the bed and eased her down, then got the chair and pulled t over to her, saying, "How about a bit of both?" He had been surprised by the hug but t was welcome, making her more fully healed in his mind. "Yea... It is. I don't know the exact terminology, but... Yea, you are changed...." He watched her face with worry, fearing how she'd react... Would she blame him? After all, he did blame himself. He wasn't there to protect her....

Unbeatable Werewolf

Releana Rayurna Demien, Or Dynameow...meow.
Relena looked at her hands, now clawed and noticed her hair had changed color even as her tongue ran of her new fangs. "No s**t I've been changed, was it the claws or fangs that gave it away." She looked away from Darkstar and down at the bed, if anything she was pissed at the company. "I was broken, and I failed to stop them, a priest and his ragtag band of heroes from destroying the entire freaking building. Hell, I'm not surprised they decided to make me a weapon." She was bitter about it but looked up to Darkstar "Are you alright Dark?" She patted the spot on the bed next to her.
--------
Jack O'Malley is Space Force Red Ranger-Inactive
Jack got off of the wolf and could feel his morhper, it was his weapon but not his strength that was his own and he would use his fists for any trouble he found upstairs since he was strong and a fighter long before he became a ranger. The suit could devalue that sometimes and he didn't want to grow weak on his own merit. Sliding his hand down the panel to get into the apartment building, he made his way up the stairs "Quanna, are you in there?" He semi yelled.

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Quanna Chai || Flirtatious Changeling

Quanna heard her name and she was familiar with the voice. "Jack!" She exclaimed happy to know that he was alive, as she gave him a hug. "I was about to go find you." She said now dressed in blue jeans and a dark red tank top. "How did you find me?" She asked when parting from her hug.

"That would my doing." A dark skinned woman that Quanna didn't recognized replie. "I'm Chalithera by the way, and this beastie is Lymil"

"Thank you." Quanna replied, taking Chalithera's hand and shaking it.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akanescute

He hid his true emotions behind his usual facade, not wanting her to see just how worried he truly was about her. Sitting on the bed with a smirk, he said, "Me? I'm fine. Eh, it's not like any of us were prepared for that kind of resistance. The Company was too arrogant, thinking it invincible. Just goes to show, there's always a weakness." Unconsciously, he put his hand on her 'paw', but didn't flinch. It was a part of her, so he accepted it. After all, one thing he really hated was hypocrites, and if he couldn't accept her for who she was, that just made him one....

Unbeatable Werewolf

ShdwWolf

"We'll rebuild," Relena said and leaned against Dark, "we'll rebuild and we'll fight because we need to, even if we all burn in hell it'll be because we've secured humanity against the threats it will face from space. If we're destroyed, then the company will just find more people to build and do what we do." She gripped Dark's hand with her 'paw' and squeezed a little. "Dark," she said, pausing to make sure he was paying attention, "Thank you for staying here with me, you smell like hospital." She said with a slight smiled and closed her eyes as she rested her head on Darkfire's shoulder, she needed to rest.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akanescute

He was silent through her little speech, smirking at her comment on his smell. He didn't voice that she wasn't going to be destroyed, he wouldn't let it happen. It was only recently that he had started to realize just how much she meant to him, even more than the Company. They gave reason for his powers, but she gave reason to who he was. The only thing he could do to thank her was to be beside her as much as he could..... He sat there beside her as she slept, not moving for no reason at all....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff