Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

The average human is about fifty percent water.

Shuurajou was stunned. The three were laying on top of a giant fox, and the specter didn't even notice. It was almost hilarious. Then came the speedster. The fox raised a brow, before exhaling a plume of ghost-fire from a nostril towards the Madman's feet.

"Do you mind? These children need sleep. Move closer than you are with any intention other than giving them paint-mustaches, and I'll really light you up."

I however; am not human. I am... A BANANA!

Loyal Conversationalist

I understand more than you could possibly know.

Draven nearly growled as he heard Rachman's knowledge about the new name of the D.N.Corporation - not really surprising that they'd be going under fake names and hiring new people for their works. Meta-humans, no, this company had existed far too long for such - could almost say it was founded by human greed and hunger for power. Draven was staring ahead silently as he kept running through the new information Rachman had given him, but Rachman's knowledge on this secret society of science and search of power - was disturbing in a way. He knew way too much in Draven's opinion and his guess that Draven was created by them, was far too lucky one. Though Rachman was only partially correct, his young age at the time would explain him not knowing the truth - or not getting a hold of the documents that had been destroyed along with the research facility. Good thing was, he didn't know of the two other - experiments still alive.

"They created the virus, ment to 'attack' a special gene found rarely in schizophrenic people... And even only few of them are able to unlock that gene by later age - if even living that long.... They forced it to unlock...... Creating some of the most hidious things.... But they did not directly... Create me.... ", Draven turned towards Rachman - ignoring Tama now completely. "I don't seek to just bring down them.... I seek to Annihilate them for taking away My life..... For taking away my Queen.... ", Draven seemed to be getting caught into his insanity again. Right now he could only see red every where, even going as far as taking hold of Rachman's neck with his mind and pulling the man right infront of his face. "Are you telling me.... These three are the only people I must destroy to find what was taken from me!....", he stared the old man deep into his eyes with his cold stare - before letting the man free again.

Finally he could destroy them? Or did he want that, did he just want to find where they had taken the queen? Should he find the other two and than the queen? What was going on - he was losing his grip again. Too likely that he could have the answers finally at his grasp, finally he could find his purpose? All it felt confusing as he felt no trust towards Rachman or any of the resent development. Draven shook his head violently before taking hold of it and shouting out in great anger and frustration, "ARGH!..... Tell me where I can find these people!..... I must!..... Find them!.... Must find Answers!.......".

Don't claim I am a hypocrite. I never claimed what i do is right, I am merely saying it is fun.

keirei

Carrion Reaper

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Elizaveta Menshikov || And Yet Life Still Goes On

Elizaveta turned to see what he meant and quickly figured it out as he started up the building. "Cheater!" She yelled at him as she turned to mist and followed after him.

Bankai Alucard

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Quanna Chai || Flirtatious Changeling

"That I can be grateful for, I don't exactly want to get stepped on." She said grabbing something to cover herself up and return to her normal form.

She was feeling happy now that she had helped in her own way for this man. And was a bit swollen with pride. "Ever heard of Anne McCaffrey? Her Dragon Riders of Pern books gave me the little dragon form you saw me in, it's able to teleport that weightless feeling you had in the darkness between your place and mine is call the Between." She said and then went into her abilities. "I can turn into just about anything if I the right information or I have seen it before. I have to say Earth is the first that has such a variety of creatures that I'm still finding something." She was glad about being able to stay.

Carrion Reaper

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
StateAlchemist Natsu

Brandon Graves
User Image
Titan of Vengeance
"Shall I smash you or burn you"

Brandon could only laugh, smirking as he looks to her "If I was cheating, I would have turned" he tells her as he keeps riding higher and higher up the building, eager to reach the top to see who would be the first major leader of the vampires he would have to face.

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Elizaveta solidified a bit ahead of him, taking her human bat hybrid form. "So even with the head start I can catch up?" She called down at him. sit opened her for an attack only she figured it would happen as the male version of her tried to attack she rolled in the air and slashed the wings, to cause him to have to take another form to stop his free fall.

Bankai Alucard

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

††† I. Laying Plans :: II. Wage War †††
††† III. Plan Offenses :: IV. Tactical Positioning †††
††† V. Energy :: VI. Weakness and Strength †††

Mood:

Interaction:

His advance came to a slowed halt. It was impressive, to say the very least... This creature was taller than him. That was rare to see, unless they were giants. He felt short... For a man that was over seven feet tall and built like a tank, it was strange to feel small. His determined face, however, hadn't changed in expression. His lips were a line, his scarred face made of stone, and his crimson eyes burned. Wait... they were literally burning... Ethereal flames, looking much like liquid and fire put together, began to flow with the same crimson hue of his Iris'.

"You know... This depends greatly on whether or not you're about to harm those innocents. Also, judging from your exterior, and for lack of better terminology, that ******** up tone of voice of yours, I'd say they aren't the last on your list."

His blade gripped in his hand and the ethereal flames burned up from the blade and it seemed the hue from the scene was fading. It was becoming a scene of black and white and shades of gray.

"If that is the case, I'll gladly run headlong into deaths embrace." His eyes looked towards the group of individuals, as if telling them quietly he was about to buy them time. His eyes screamed "Get the hell out of here". He shifted his eyes back up to this strange apparition.

OoC: Roger.

††† VII. Maneuvering :: VIII. Variations in Tactics †††
††† IX. Move Forces :: X. Terrain †††
††† XI. Nine Battlegrounds :: XII. Rain Fire †††
††† XIII. Intelligence †††

User Image

Shirtless Raider

User Image

Ciel would have been more than obliged to run. After having gone "Angel Mode" so many times in one day really wore on her.
But as she could feel the heat of the ethereal flames, Ciel stirred finally before sitting up. "Ahm... what could POSSIBLY be going on inside of a holy cathedral??"
Her reaction to the ghost and large man was rather plain, nothing seemed out of the ordinary to her half-asleep brain. "And could you guys take whatever this is outside or something? There are people here who could really use some sleep."

Dedicated Poster

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rand tried, for moment, to make out the figure he saw. When he couldn't he had an idea.

(I tried fixing it, but my ipod won't let me scroll down so some of it is wrong... And misspelled soo.. Yeah.. Sorry about that.)

"right, black flower, scoped long rifle."

He felt that familiar, yet forgein sensation of something clicking into his arm. A moment later thick viens started growing out of his arm and slithered, in a spiral almost drill like, formation up his arm and ended with a pointed crystal like object at the end. All through out the veins were slivers of visable tecmology that gave a dull shine off the light. Finnally a single vien came up near the base. It made a circle about an inch above the rest of it. A sticky molasis like substance was secreted in the circle. Rand blew gently into it and it started to harden. As the outside hardened it directed the rest of the force inward, making a small cone as the finished product. Rand looked throuh it like a sniper lookin through his scope, for that's what he was doing.

"Ah, that dude is creepy... Hang on, that guy was fast."

He said to himself as the speedster entered. As he watched he was wondering if he was going color blind as everything faded to black and white. He noticed, although with some difficulty at this distance, that the new person seemed ti be standing between the tall guy and some other people who were laying down. Why they were he could't tell, nor did he really care.

"Eject."

was all he said and the rifle like viens withered and died. He began jumping towards them untill coming clise enough that he could see and hear them clearly. He figured they could also see him now even with. His ninja like outfit. He looked around and calmly stated, "sooo... What's going on over here?"

Unbeatable Werewolf

Cho Seikatsu

The name's Savage,and that's your only warning.
He put down the slice after she took a bite of it, figuring the Aldra could handle herself with the pizza from there and went to cutting through his Chicken Parmesan. He figured he could control himself as long as he was doing something with his hands and no one severely pissed him off, at least for another hour or two then he would probably want to run or fight or something, though fighting would probably cause him to turn so he would probably just stick to running or working out. But for now, he could occupy himself talking to Aldra. That said, he stopped chewing when Aldra asked him if he was a nautical person and he took a moment before responding. "That has to do with ocean stuff, like ships, doesn't it?" He asked her, not having heard nautical much outside of Pirates of the Caribbean. "If so, not really, I haven't been on anything bigger than a ferry and the one time we went to another continent we took a plane," it was for a special occasion to go to London in 2000. Besides, he didn't think he could go on any cruise now given his condition if the full moon came up. "What about you?"
--------------
StateAlchemist Natsu

Jack O'Malley is Space Force Red Ranger-Active-Zord
"I think its more Technology than Magic," Jack told her, trying to turn up the auditory sensors on the zord to try and hear it as it came since he felt he could react fast, "damn, really need to get those sound filtering upgrades when I got back. But the thing is, few people actually believe magic exists, other than those who are actively fighting it or involved in it. If anything, it could be alien in nature." A second before it hit again he hear a swish in the water and he had his Zord push itself back up. "Come on ********, I'm onto you." There was the swish again, behind them, and Jack turned his Zord around fast enough to catching Mirror in its grasp. "Okay, we're going back to the surface." He warned Chalithera and rocketed out of the water using the booster on his Zord's back. The sludge from the treatment plant was stripped off by the force leave what looked like a metal slug the size of a fishing boat. He threw it into the ground and flew down to meet it in battle. "What tricks do you have now?"

{Systems Active}
{Current Objective: Test Meta Human potential}
{Primary Directive: Third Phase

'Assessing threat level, new form needed.' with that Mirror rapidly expanded, growing into a humanoid form the size of a small building with yellow claws and needle like teeth with a hardened shell and bluish skin. 'commence testing of power extent.' Its skin looked like rippling water just underneath the surface and what looked like a basic metal skeleton was visible.
---------
Carrion Reaper

Zealot,never compromise, not even in the face of the apocalypse
Zealot had arrived back at the base with the general and had the device in his possession as military personnel unloaded all of the equipment. The soldiers remembered how he arrived with guns blazing and gave him distance, no one bothering to take the device away from him for risk of him losing it, now having his gun back. He needed to find a place to safely destroy the device before it could be activated inside of the city, which ran the risk of spreading the meta-human corruption even further than it had already in this city, turning normal people into meta-humans. Though the Syndicate was monitoring the city for word of Alien tech and when one of their informants on the base said Zealot brought back something he wasn't willing to give up, they deployed a strike unit from a base in another county, meaning there were still a few minutes before the helicopter arrived and the unit tried to get the device from Zealot.
----------
OmegaU

Emma stirred lightly in her sleep, gripping onto Gen's fur as if it was some kind of carpet. She heard subconsciously what was going on, but didn't process any of it as real. Her eyes opened slightly to see the Madman and that she was on top of some kind of giant fox thing. "I don't want to wake up," she muttered quietly to herself. Even if she did wake up she couldn't really do much given the theatrics of the last battle immediately following her fight with Zach, since both she and Desire drew on the same energy, Desire could just use more of it before becoming exhausted

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
StateAlchemist Natsu

Brandon Graves
User Image
Titan of Vengeance

Brandon laughs as he rides off onto the top of the building, landing onto the roof, giving a wicked grin as he licks his lips, enjoying what he is seeing before he freed his guns, and starts firing a few shots to the group in front of him, loving what he sees as he was walking towards the ones in charge. The vampires were not even getting close to him as he was rapidly shooting down the minions like common targets. He sighs as he sees a bunch of them wising up to what he has done, deciding to attempt to spiral around him. He could only laugh as he soon snaps a finger, creating a ring of fire around them, raising it higher and higher before incinerating them to nothing but ash.

Loyal Conversationalist

They claim, I am the embodiment of gluttony and lust....

Duncan's slow march away from the battle, had finally - though extremely slowly and painfully due to his need for sleep - ended at the port. Duncan stomped into the warehouse he had made his temporary lair and dragged his feet to the large 'throne' made from all the barrels and containers that remained in the old warehouse. He crashed down onto the throne he hand-crafted, which led it to sink in a little due to his weight. "Unta.... Vihdoinkin unta......", Duncan mumbled in his language - as he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.

Though Duncan's march had been slow, unstopable and easily avoidable, he had left a small trail of chaos behind him. Breaking lampposts, some parked cars and actually just going through a building as a shortcut - though with his size he ended up going through the walls. Now the city would be silent from Duncan and the chaos he would cause, up until he woke up - being hungrier than before.

If you are smaller than me - it means you are dinner...

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Chalithera Naivo || Different Time Different Universe

"Where I'm from we have both." Chalithera told him blankly as this time she didn't keep her footing and fell. At this point of falling she started chanting her eyes closed, so when Jack told her he was going up she didn't have to worry. Now her chanting was her requesting aid from her goddess, all the word were in the language she grew up with and sounded almost like water flowing

Time to show Lymil User Image

Akanescute

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Elizaveta had to stop the fire had just burst before she could enter the ring, causing her to back wing hard core, finding that going under would be her best option. So she busted through a window the floor below, and then worked her way to the room. Once there she growled at him "Could have made sure your partner was here." She hadn't notice that most were gone except for the four elders, three were men while the last was female. As well as a few minions that survived.

"Elizaveta Menshikov, why have you sided with this thing?" The man in the back ordered, but she still didn't feel the pull of him. And he didn't realize that Brandon was more than just human.

She looked at Brandon and smiled. "Because I am a woman, and I once was human." She said, not once giving them she had sided with the man for other reasons. And none of them had noticed that she had a gun at her hip aimed at them, as the shot was fired. While granted missed the ancients hit a vampire to the side. "Oops. I missed."

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
StateAlchemist Natsu

Brandon Graves
User Image
Titan of Vengeance

After every single vampire on the roof was nothing but ash, Brandon approached the door to walk down the stairs. Hearing the gunshot from below, he could feel Eliza was down there. He walks to the other door, hearing the words from the other side, able to tell it was Eliza's voice there. He checks on the door, sighing it was locked. The sound of a loud thud came from the door before something fast was moving quickly from one end of the hall to the other with force to slice the heads of 10 unsuspecting vampires, but none of the elders. The object moving fast was the actual door. "Well...if this is where you were, I should have done this before" he said out as he walked slowly to look at the elders, passing by them like they were nothing to him before stopping near his partner "sorry for not telling you that, but that was a sudden moment" he said to her as he looks to check if she was burnt, ignoring the elders completely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff