Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

Midori Toyotomi, okay with Emma's weirdness.

Midori just giggled a bit when Emma was mentioning the spirit in her body, and how it was somehow talking to another spirit in the meantime. She started to think about her own problem again. She wished that whatever was happening to her at night, she wished it had a voice of its own as well, so that she'd be able to hopefully reason with it. Whatever she turned into at night, she had absolutely no way of stopping it.
She was told that the Butterfly Blades she wielded would keep her safe as long as they were within a certain range of her. But they wouldn't protect her at night.

"Uh, so, Emma? You would say that you've had experience with... spirits and things, right? Well..." Midori looked down. If whatever happened to her was not a spirit, then she'd only be putting Emma in danger. "Uhm, why is Spirit Magic considered the most dangerous?" She said instead. "I mean, I figure Time Magic is more, uh... dangerous."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Akanescute

OmegaU

ShdwWolf

BoredAmares

User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Snow nodded to kal then gen came back. "Thanks." she said with a smile. She turned to gen. "I'm ready..." then she paused to turn back to kal. "I hope i run into you again, your a very kind person." she said with a bright joyfull smile, something she hadnt done since she left the bunker.

Lily rolled her eyes at the women "Well that was the point, it was ment to say 'back the hell off' if you understand what i mean." then lily walked over to virus. "Lets get along with them for now alright?" She said in a whisper so only virus could hear. After that she looked up to the large hold dark had made comming down, "I think ill take the fun way up." she said and with that lily was jumping up from floor to floor heading to the roof.

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

The average human is about fifty percent water.

Shuurajou backed up some, and shifted into his mini-van sized true form. He motioned towards the two to climb onto his back as he laid down so they could do so.

"Actually, it'll just be easier to stick together, and oddly enough, NOBODY EVER notices the giant nine-tailed fox running through the streets. Still haven't figured out why...BUT, it's funner to ride a giant ferocious mammal than it is to walk!"

I however; am not human. I am... A BANANA!

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Cho Seikatsu

hell hound 6th

Akanescute

Luna Bluestone

User Image

"My my ive about had enough of this..." Luna said reaching into her bag luna pulled out a good hand full of strange looking carved rocks,when she threw them into the air the turned into gargoyles they flew about diving and zipping around the girl the animal and the new person, clawing at them when they got close. There numbers grew for when one crashed into the ground or a wall and broke, each piece grew into another gargoyle. "Krag may we leave, this is nothing but wasted time, i may not be a fighter myself but my skills make up for it." by now she was Right next to krags head, he voice was low and a circle glowed around her. Keep myself untouchable just incase she thought.

OOC~hope it works... waking up getting ready for school. stare

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Akanescute

OmegaU

ShdwWolf

BoredAmares

User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Snow awwww'd when get changed, she could hold her tonuge "You're so cuuuute!" she said in a perky voice, she climed onto his back and grabbed ahold of his fur "So soft..." she said snugging with it. Snow was destracted by gens cute snugglable form

OOC~ getting off computer, will be on phone. smile

Yugi023's Partner

krag saw the black night attack savage, but unfortunatly savage had climbed breck and was trying to remove one of his horns, so he moved back wards as fast as he could to slam savage into a wall and get him off of his back. "get off me you little whelp!" he roared. "a demon queen? ruling the world? don't make me laugh." he said grabbing at savage and throwing him down if he didn't react.
Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image

Virus didn't say anything when Lily whispered to him to not bring attention to them. He payed no mind to Dynameow. He didn't need money. When Lily flew through the hole Virus followed. He jumped to teh holes grabbing on sending debris down and jumping to the next hole. He took longer then Lily but he made it to the roof.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Akanescute

OmegaU

ShdwWolf

BoredAmares

User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Lily looked down the hold as virus came up "Well..." she began waiting for the girl and dark to come up. "what are your thoughts on this?"

Aged Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sniperkitty61411

Akanescute

OmegaU

BoredAmares

Dark looked at the girl as she approached and made her little comments, an eyebrow raising in response. Yea... Whatever she thought would happen, wouldn't. But hey, if it kept her willing to work for them, it's not like he would dissuade the girl. Once Dyna reported the choppa on its way, he nodded at her. He watched as the girl flipped from floor to floor before sidling over to Dyna. He smirked and rolled his eyes. "Kids these days. Gonna be fun making her realize that she needs to walk before running. What's your impression, kitten?"

((On my phone, may be the only post today. Ill try to post everyday still.))

Dedicated Poster

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
sniperkitty61411

The Black Night

The Black Night saw the witch summon the gargoyles. They promptly started attacking the woman, the dog human crossbreed, and himself. He cut one in half only to have the two halves become their own gargoyle. He started dodging them making his way back to the oni and witch.

"Woman, you'd better get these things off me. I'm with the oni here."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Cho Seikatsu

hell hound 6th

Akanescute

Luna Bluestone

User Image

Luna heard the new person speak and waved her staff the gargoyles flew around him intead of attacking him "I am sorry sir, but krag here hasnt exality told me who is friend and who is foe" she said sending the gargoyles at the other two but keeping an eye on him "watch your self it I can trust you."

OOC~ sorry sorry for short post sweatdrop

Yugi023's Partner

krag walked over to the black night and luna. "sorry allow me to explain, this is the black night he is my new general and black night this is luna my future queen." he said and he put his kanaba up. "now what should we do with these two?"

Shirtless Raider

sniperkitty61411

hell hound 6th

Akanescute

Arcwolf1001

I AM YOUR QUEEN. OBEY ME.

"You'd better be using this time to escape, if this is your excuse of a distraction!" Aldra barked at the 3 as she dodged and weaved around the attacking swarms. She had tried breaking several, but they just kept multiplying. It was becoming very annoying. So instead, Aldra began swiping the gargoyles, swatting them like flies. But instead of allowing them to break like before, every strike would encase them in crystal magic. But even swatting wasn't enough, so she put her sword to the ground and crystal fired from it in shards, spraying the masses of gargoyles and putting them all in crystal prisons.

If the group hadn't escaped by then, Aldra would turn to the Black Night and point to him, saying "So, these two runts reported to be attacking my city, you are their leader?"

Dedicated Poster

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Cho Seikatsu

The Black Night

The Black Night watched as the gargoyles got crystallized. He had heard the oni introducing them, but beyond the witch's pets attacking him, he didn't care much. When the woman turned to him and asked if he was the leader The Black Night laughed.

"Leader? No no. I'm just here for the punch."

He grinned mockingly at them for a moment.

"I say we see what they can really do before we just let them go."

The Black Night glanced at the dog like humanoid before turning his attention back to the woman.

"Well, your puppy ignored me, so let's see what you've got."

The Black Night ran at the woman in a zig zag pattern with his drawn swords behind him and his arms crossed so he could make an easy scissor cut which he typically used to behead people. right before he got to her, instead of hopping back over as his running pattern would suggest he do, he slashed with his left hand's sword at her abdomen and brought in a delayed right slash at her neck to try and throw her off.

Unbeatable Werewolf

hell hound 6th

Arcwolf1001

The name's Savage,barkbarkbarkbarkbark.
"Seriously?" Savage asked prying himself out of the ground, "you know that he'll probably expect to have sex with you at some point, I would go with the black night guy if I was you, at least he's good looking." He rubbed his back a little before backing up, ready to go all out but one guy was a regular spin blades and the other was a giant, and he wouldn't feel right mauling Luna in his beast form, not that he would mind at the time. "Listen up Dark Lord ********, I'm not going to let you take this city, and I am certaintly not going to let you take this world, so just back the [********] up and stop running your mouth." This demon wanted to rule the world, not just the city, and he would bring about darkness into this world. Savage would agree that there were people in Blaque City who needed to burn in hell but the monster threatened his family, and even though Savage hadn't seen them in years, no one threatened his family. His fur began to bristle as his beast side grew stronger "Queen, we're going to fight." he said outright and sprinted forward. In the blink of an eye he turned into a large wolf like creature and attempted to ram Black Night with 3,410 newtons of force which would be enough to shatter a brick, since he had gotten a running start and he gained mass during his transformation.
----------------
Bored Amares

sniperkitty61411

Shdwwolf

Releana Rayurna Demien, Or Dynameow...meow.
"She's abrasive, impulsive, annoying, and lacks tact," She said in an angry tone and crossed her arms, thinking the girl might be listening with some undisclosed super hearing. Her voice got quiet and she smirked, "she's also good agent material, and I'd recommend her for training if I thought that she wouldn't just catch everyone on fire and go back to hitting on you." she began walking up towards the landing pad and said without pausing "I'd say she fits in fine with the Syndicate." She looked back at Dark "Are we still on for a night on the town?"
---------------
Cho Seikatsu

Emma the blood elemental mage
"Spirit Magic is dangerous because it impacts the soul directly, it can be used for brainwashing or for cutting off the bodies connection from the soul or even destroying parts of the soul or mind. Mages use it for those they declare Apostates to strip them of their magic energy by severing their body's ties to their soul, basically ridding them of emotions as well." There were other ways to sever someone's magic, but they were more dangerous to the user if done improperly since it would rip the user's soul apart. Time could potentially destroy continuity, but slowing or speeding up time causes rebound to set it back on the right path, and the one time someone has been successful at time travel, they said it required the blood of a hundred dead slaves, killed most of the mages casting it and the man who was trying to go forward in time, his corpse appeared mangled a few days later where he was before he vanished. Spirit Magic can inflict greater harm with less risk than time magic."

'Emma, we got a tiny problem, very minor.'

"Minor? You were negotiating for a new room." Emma told Desire, since Midori knew about the spirit.

'yeah, a demon lord got out of the demon world and wants to bring all of his immortal brothers up with him.'

"...." Emma facepalmed "we have to stop him, don't we."

'That's the gist of it, kind of wish that you learned spirit magic now, don't you.'

Emma looked to Midori and put down her drink , explaining quietly "I'm sorry but a demon lord escaped and wants to resurrect his brothers who are immortal, and my Spirit's boss wants me to send him back to hell." With that she contemplated going to the sanctuary but Nanael was probably drinking a lot and she didn't want to bother anyone else with her problem, since it would end up being too big of a fight and more people would get killed in the crossfire.

-------------------
OmegaU

Kal Mudi laughed a little and climbed on Gen's back "They may notice you, but what're they going to do about it?" She kicked his sides lightly "Giddy up?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff