Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Werewolf

Cho Seikatsu

Kal-Mudi The Dragonborn, meow meow NYA!
"Well this is creepier than normal," Kal Mudi said when Zezile groaned, managing to make the Kahjiit feel a little bit dirty. She let go of Zezile when the girl dropped and stumbled to avoid the slash, falling to the ground in the process. "Urrrgh" she groaned as she pulled the sword out of her and use her healing magic to close up the wound in her side. As she healed, she managed to get up until the point where she wouldn't tear open her wound if she moved and she stopped. Kal Mudi still had to wait to use another shout and she couldn't fight well for too much longer so she dropped the shield and picked up her sky forged steel sword in her other hand so she was dual wielding Zezile's sword and her long sword. With the two blades she couldn't really defend but she hoped she could finish the fight.
----------
Emma the blood elemental mage
Emma went over to Midori "Midori, are you okay?" she asked kneeling down to be on the girl's eye level.

'God, if you start talking about her needlessly, I'm going to pack my metaphorical bags and leave' Desire said 'well, actually you would like that so I'll stay either way, just talk a lot more.'

Shirtless Raider

Akanescute

Oh yes, I can feel it now!

Zezile pulled the arrow from her breast and licked the blood a bit. The taste of her own blood began to set her off even more, she bit her lower lip and dropped the arrow, grabbing old of one of her breasts as she groped herself a bit. "Oh god, that tasted so good. You're making me feel so good!" She drew her third sword and dashed forward faster. She used shundo to get behind Kal-Mudi and slashed, one horizontal to the neck and the other horizontal to the back of the knees.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midori Toyotomi is okay.

Reserved to a sitting position in the crater, Midori looked to Emma and nodded. "I wasn't crushed from a retaliation attack, so I guess I can count that as a win." She smiled to the mage. "I was more worried about you. Being a mage, I wouldn't imagine that you'd be able to dodge him easily." She thought about what she said, then put her arms up as if getting ready to calm Emma down. "I-I mean I've never seen you fight before so I wouldn't know, I have NO WAY of knowing how fast you could be!"
Her attention averted to the remaining fight between a cat and a dual-wielding swordswoman. Her style of fighting was unmistakably familiar, and if things started to go south for the cat, she felt she would have to step in.

Arcwolf1001

Nanael, the Voice of Reason
User Image
"The beast may be corrupt, but he has the passion of God in him," Nanael said, trying to make it sound cool. "I only wished I could show him how to better use that passion. Thanks aren't necessary, I was just doing my job." Nanael nodded.

User Image

Rei Kuroniko

Mission Start.
User Image
"Actually, I'm more interested in these suppressed emotions of yours," Fox grinned slyly and leaned forward a bit. "I wonder what makes you... tick." She stared at his cold unfeeling eyes, knowing now that behind them were eyes filled to the brim with emotion just aching to pour out.
"On to the mission. There are several steps, and in accordance to Shadow Fox they will be debriefed on a need-to-know basis. Meaning you'll be debriefed during each step of the mission objective. Do you understand so far? Now, the first objective is to find a woman who had appeared here recently. So far, we haven't been able to completely keep track of her location, and we don't know her name. But we do know that she's easier to find at night, and she carries dual-Butterfly Blades that have runic symbols similar to the ones found on weapons made by the blacksmith Hephaestus Halkias."

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Cho Seikatsu

User Image
-I- Rei Kuroniko -I-
The Shadow of Sigma
"You probably look at my mask and think..."

When she mentioned emotion in a positive way, Rei was rather astonished and confused. "Interested in my greatest flaw? Why is that Master?" He said, tilting his head slightly in confusion. He couldn't believe that she hadn't just smacked him a few moments ago after showing emotion. That's what Dr. Isei would've done after all. "Tick... What do you mean?" he said in response to her metaphor. Once again, Rei's social understanding of the world lacked a basic term. He hadn't yet made the connection between a clock and the inner workings of a human.

"I understand the terms of the mission... And if we have a reasonable idea where this woman got her weapons... We might as well have her name.. We know what she looks like too, don't we?" Rei said, his mind analyzing every detail of what she'd just said. "And is she a normal human? Do we know if she's capable of fighting back with anything more than a couple of blades?" He finished, thinking about what the girl might be. It excited him slightly, which he concealed very well. But what got to him was that he was going on a mission for a master who didn't have the same disdain for emotion that Dr. Isei did.

((Sorry, Kind of a rushed post. ^_^; ))

((Quote me if you'd like me to see you responded. ^_^ ))

"Madness? Or Perfect Design?"

User Image

Yugi023's Partner

Arcwolf1001
The Black Knight entered Blaque City with a new conviction. The person he was looking for was here, and he knew it. He'd also heard of a rather high population of meta-humans in this area.

"Good.. More cattle to the slaughter."

He found a newspaper which told him of a funeral for someone who had done a considerable amount of good in this city. He reasoned that some meta-humans would be attending, but the cathedral was on the other side of the city. It would take him awhile to get there.

"That's fine, hunt them down one by one... then we'll have our reunion."

He started a brisk walk in the direction of the cathedral hoping to make it there while some meta-humans remained.

just outside blaque city was a small hill with strange markings on it all the spoke of warnings and curses it had several cracks and splits as if something has been trying to crush and break the rocks. suddenly the rocks split and a magnificant green light shined out of it then the light turned a sickly green color and the rocks shaftered away from a new creature who was under the rocks an oni of great power and evil rose and made his way away from the rocks untill he saw blaque city. "ah that shall be the the first city for my new empire." he laughed as he made his wat to the city, he made no effort to even try and hide from view, if anything he wanted to be seen. once in the city he saw someone looking at a newspaper drop the newspaper and began walking, so he began to follow the man.

Dedicated Poster

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
hell hound 6th

The Black Knight had been walking for a bit, noting to himself that he was being followed. He decided to get the drop on whatever was following him, it certainly didn't seem human, so he quickly took a close corner. Waiting for what ever was following him to get close enough he silently unsheathed one of his blades with his right hand. When he heard his foot steps the blade shot out from the corner and would be touching his neck if he stopped in time.

"Now why could something like you be following me?"

Rand asked with a slight smile cracking his once monotone face.

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Hello! What can I do for you?

Shuurajou raised a brow as he watched the fight. It was certainly the most odd catfight he'd ever seen. One was a sadomasochist, and the other actually was a cat.

"Uhh, you wanna trade Kal-mudi? You're looking a little creeped out."

The fox, recovered his naginata, and waited to step in if Kal needed it. She was a new ally, and he didn't need another one dead due to something stupid. He had few enough of those, considering that as a youkai, he was often mistaken for a demon. He hated being mixed up though.

I AM A BANANA!

Shirtless Raider

Rei Kuroniko

((Is okay 3nodding ))
Objective one, commence.
User Image
"I'll tell you why I'm interested later," Fox said to Rei, finally getting up. "Are you done with your drink? If you are, we can go ahead and proceed."
Fox in no way hid her emotions. She was a cybernetic, a robot. So why would she need emotion? What could possibly come out of human flaw? It was Shadow Fox's secret, and she was going to share it with Rei soon.

Ice-Cold Kitten

Izzy... LOVELESS

User Image

❉So sweet the hour, so calm the time❉
❉I feel it more than half a crime❉
❉When Nature sleeps and stars are mute❉
❉To mar the silence ev'n with lute❉

Izzy wrinkled her nose, glancing out the glass at what was going on outside as she got the scone and stick of biscotti into a bag, wrinkling her nose at the distasteful girl with no pants. Fifteen by the looks of her. Youth these days were pitiful in her opinion. Back when she was a child, there was none of that. She looked to the man as she rang him up with a little business smile.

"Izzy Roxen. Pleased to make your acquaintance young sir. That will be $4.68 please." She informed him of the price, the bag of treats on the counter. Her attention was drawn away quickly though by another customer. She frowned as he put his hands to the glass, her nose crinkling in a cute fashion as she crossed her arms at him, coughing to get his attention.

"Sir, please don't touch glass. I wish not for finger prints. You please." she said, her English still a little touchy with converting to supporting words with nouns and verbs. Her eyes cutting into him as she tapped her fingers on her bicep impatiently. Cat leapt up on the counter, dropping the toy in front of his mistress, a little bell with feathers attached to it tinkling in the air.

ღFarewellღ
ღGod knows when we shall meet againღ
ღI have a faint coldღ
ღFear thrills through my veinsღ
ღThat almost freezes up the heat of lifeღ

Yugi023's Partner

Arcwolf1001

krag looked at the sword then grabbed it and pulled him out from around the corner. "i was looking for someone who would be more then happy to help me create a new dynasty in this age I have come to bring back the old ways of demons, also I am hingry and humans don't taste half bad either." he said drawing his kanabo off his back. "perhaps we can help each other what do you say?" he asked with a devilish smile.

Dedicated Poster

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
hell hound 6th

The Black Knight grinned as he was pulled out of the corner, almost as if this stronger, in brute strength, being would make a good opponent. As he listened to him he thought of it as more an opportunity than a threat, although maybe not the way this oni had planned.

"I'm curious, what would you be trying to have me do?"

The Black Knight pushed the held blade against the oni's hand and pulled, making it so the oni would get cut if he didn't let go.

Yugi023's Partner

"simple emough question, I want you to be general in one of the great demon armies, and all you have to do is gather four important items, a red lotus plant, blood of the innocent, and it needs to be a lot of blood, blood of the condemned, and a blood contract from a demon, any of that sound like your kind of thing?" he said as he released the sword. "even a human such as yourself should manage the first three without problem." he said with a toothy grin, "i am krag the destroyer, who are you?"

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Akanescute

User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Lily kept behind virus, with now five orbs of fire floating around her she had easy 360 attack range, lily spoke "Alright virus, you need any help with thoses cryo guns let me know." Lily kept her eyes open and her mouth closed, she wanted to make sure she could hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow had heard a noise so she walked to the outside doors of the church to see a fight going on, she kept inside. thinking I wont be much help, i bet id just get in the way. plus he's too big for me to fight id get squished When it was broken up she walked outside the church doors to say hi, but she was too shy and just stood without making a noise.

OOC~ im soo far behind, can someone inform me on what i missed at the church? gaia hadnt been letting me post fixed it yesterday. smile Quote me if your talking/acting with snow or lily. smile

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Luna Bluestone

User Image

Luna had just gotten done cleanning the upstairs of her story, since thats where she lived it needed to be livable even with all the plant pots she had spotted around the rooms. "Well I think the store is clean enough to open." Luna said as she walked over to the front door of her store. "Well, 'Melody's Haven' is now open." she said to herself. The apartment building was a few blocks from a funarel home. With the sign now flipped sayin git was open luna grabbed a broom and made she the floors were clean, as she went ot work sweeping.

OOC~Quote me so i see your post if you wish to act with luna.

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Cho Seikatsu

User Image
-I- Rei Kuroniko -I-
The Shadow of Sigma
"You probably look at my mask and think..."

"Would you be offended if I said you are rather different from the other Masters that I've been assigned?" Rei said nicely, he now knew that Shadow Fox didn't have as much a problem with the emotion. So Rei would try his best, though the memories would probably be deleted, to try and act what most call 'Normal.' "Yes, The beverage is gone. Let's get to our first mission objective.. And you'll understand if I'm not as 'Social' as I usually am while we're on this mission, right?" He said, picking up the disposable cup and placing it in the trash can carefully. Rei also offered to take her cup to the trash, holding out his hand and trying to smile without success. The corners of his mouth simply would not move the way he wanted them to. He eventually attempted to be humorous and hold up the corners of his mouth with his fingers, thus giving him a rather blank face that didn't seem to go with the smile.

((Quote me if you'd like me to see you responded. ^_^ ))

"Madness? Or Perfect Design?"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas