Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jessie ran to her"are you alright?"she asked softly as she changed in to her human form.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

star swayed a bit "just dizzy"
User Image
Jessie held on to her for a bit"what are you doing out here?"she asked softly and curious

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

"this is my home" star turned "oh my i forgot about him" star ran over to someone that was on the ground "that devil kill this man but i going to help him get into heaven" star slowly stared to glow purple
User Image
Jessie sighed and just watched her softly

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star slowly leans down and bites his neck drinking his blood a bit the glowing started to move onto the guys body, star let go and moved back praying "lord plz help this man into heaven he belongs there i see him everyday he only does good" stars eyes slowly close and she passes out
User Image
Jessie caught her and smiled softly"you did it Star"she said softly as she looked at the guys spirit and smiled softly to him as she watched him go on to to heaven.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star didnt move, there was blood on her lips and her dress
User Image
Jessie knew she was alive she sighed softly and picked her up and changed to her real form and flew to a hotel room and laid her on the bed and walked over to the window and looked out side.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star slowly started to wake up
User Image
Jessie opened the window and stepped out on to the edge and looked at the sky.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star slowly sat up and sighs then she looks around "she must a went for a bit" star slowly started to sing she sounded like a goddess
User Image
Jessie heard Star sing and it made her smile and stood there in front of the window on the edge and kept looking at the sky.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star slowly stopped singing and grabbed her sword. then Jessie heard a crashing sound "get back"
User Image
Jessie heard a crash she grabbed her two swords and flew in side and stood in front of Star ready to fight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff