Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Katerina Rosse

Katerina suddenly stiffened. Something is happening. The wind has changed. She quickly slit her sword along the helpless man's throat and took off into the air.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star was able to see Katerina so she attacked her with her sword "no one dears hurt anyone that is human and gets away with it you devil" stars eyes glowed a bit red
User Image User Image

"ok." he took jessie to his father

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Katerina Rosse

Katerina spun around and swiftly blocked Star's blow. Too late she said, grinning sadisticly. Then aimed a blow for Star's leg with her sword.
User Image
Jessie followed quietly then when she saw Dythan's father she knelt down giving respect"you called for me sir"she said softly

Lulu was walking around in hell looking for warrior's to help her when she found Katerina she smiled and walked up to her when she saw she was in a fight she stand by and watched.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star fell to the ground hurt when she got hit but she got right back up "im stronger then you think" she jumped into the air and landed behind Katerina and slices her back then she jumped back with a small flip "come get me" star took off running but it looked as if she wasn't even touching the ground

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Katerina Rosse

Kat growled and screamed in pain. Her rage flaired and she was just preparing to swoop after the annoying Star but then she spotted Lulu. The humiliation of being owned by an inferior being was too much to bear. She left Star and walked over to Lulu, feeling flushed.
"yes i do.i got a mission for you.you and my son will become star's guardian angels and protect her.understand?do you accept your mission?"

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star found somewhere safe to hide so she sat down in pain "ahh" she got something out of her bag it was a first aid kit "damn it" star use her powers of water to clean the cut then she slowly wrapped it up, she was starting to breath deeply "damn it i knew it was bad idea to try and take her on, with no help"
User Image User Image

"i accept the mission and i understand father." he kneels down and walks out
User Image
Jessie stood up and nodded"Yes I do"she said softly then knelt down again and walked out with Dythan.

When Lulu saw Katerina walk up to her"you got your self beat by a girl"she said softly then sighed"well it doesn't matter now will you be willing to hide your self as a human and take over the world with me and my father?"she asked softly

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep, she needed the rest but more so she just needed help

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Katerina Rosse

Kat snarled at Lulu's comment and sized her up. She decided that, if nessesary, she would be able to destroy Lulu in 4 blows. She then thought about her proposition.
"Hmmm...I hate human form....but if I do join you, what will I get?" she asked carefully.
Kat then closed her eyes and felt the skin on her back knit back together.
"I will only help you if there is something in it for me..."
Lulu smiled"I knew I would like you,and what is it that you want?"she asked softly

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Katerina Rosse

Her eyes snapped open and she studied Lulu carefully.
"A country or continent that I can rule over. I just love power", she said grinning at the thought. "It must be filled with humans that I can torture and eat."
A sudden craving for human flesh arose and she started fidgeting with the hilt of her sword.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff