Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akino Kuraki
Naomi watched the girl curiously. "One important job?" She questioned.

I need someone to manage Purgatory while I'm away. Boopy and I have much important business to attend to in the Underworld as well as here. Are you interested? I don't expect you to be here all hours, but at least during the day if you can.
She nodded. "Anyhting special I need to know?"
Akino Kuraki
She nodded. "Anyhting special I need to know?"

There is only one thing you must know. The dead must choose their own path, no matter how long it may take them to decide. You can not influence their decision in any way. The rest is all instinct. Good luck to you.
"Okay, got it. Thank you." Naomi replied. She eyed the floating skull curiously, a small smile crossing her lips. It was cute.
Akino Kuraki
"Okay, got it. Thank you." Naomi replied. She eyed the floating skull curiously, a small smile crossing her lips. It was cute.

*In the background, Boopy eyes you curiously, like an animal. He then speaks his first and only words to you* DOOM DOOM DOOM! *She turned her eyes to him* Boopy has only ever learned to speak his one and only favorite word. *She smiled* Otherwise, I have the responsibility of translating his thoughts in to words. He meant to say that he doesn't appreciate that you think he's adorable. *She smiled again* He and I can both sense what you feel and think in this world.
She looked down embarressed. "I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect." A small smile still played over Naomi's lips, she couldn't help but think the little skull to be cute.
Akino Kuraki
She looked down embarressed. "I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect." A small smile still played over Naomi's lips, she couldn't help but think the little skull to be cute.

Disrespect nothing. It's not like I can do any harm to you as punishment for this act, just as I can do you no good for apologizing. It's your decision as to what path you choose in this world, either way I can not influence that decision with words or actions. *Boopy still appeared annoyed*
"Then having manners won't help me, but I prefer to keep them nonetheless if it's all the same." Naomi smiled politely at the both of them, looking apologetic as her gaze fell on the annoyed Boopy.
I've never been good at waiting. Especially in the middle of a discussion such as this. *Shakes head*
Akino Kuraki
"Then having manners won't help me, but I prefer to keep them nonetheless if it's all the same." Naomi smiled politely at the both of them, looking apologetic as her gaze fell on the annoyed Boopy.

But having manners will help you, if your path is that of righteousness and such. *Boopy shuddered at the mention of the word righteousness* I just can't repay your generous behaviour.
"My apologies once again." Naomi took another small bow in respect, she was used to doing such things from her previous life.
Akino Kuraki
"My apologies once again." Naomi took another small bow in respect, she was used to doing such things from her previous life.

I'm sure you'll find your way around here soon enough. But, I'm afraid I'll have to leave you here alone for now. Important business in the Underworld calls. ((I'll be back tomorrow at 4pm pacific time. Make sure to fix your red X avatar by removing all of your clothes and saving, then putting them back on and saving again. See you tomorrow!))
A very short girl only measuring up to about 4 feet and 5 inches appears in a magnificent burst of pink, glittering, (and oddly scented, I might add) smoke. She takes a quick glance around at her surrounding with almond shaped yellow eyes that search the perimeter fiercely.Her shocking hot-pink hair and large deer antlers give her a very odd appearence, and adding to this strange first impression include, wolf claws and feet, a pirate's patch and a giant orange fox tail. Dressed in dark clothing, a seemingly mock-human attire, she winks at Brainychic. "Ahaaaa, hello there, Ms. Brainy-pants. Ms. Muffin reporting for duty as Healer of Lost, Confused, Hurt or Deranged Souls of Purgatory."
Naomi nodded her head, flashing a smile before turning away to look around again. She saw a interesting, for lack of a better word, girl appear in a puff of pink scented smoke. Naomi watched the new arrival with an amused smile. "Hello, Ms...Muffin..." She said somewhat hesitantly to the pink haired girl.
It appears I missed your arrival. Since neither of you are around, I'll have to bring business back to this ottherworld myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff