Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is a loud popping noise and in a brilliant flash of green light, Muffin is there once more. She looks around, notices the Dark Seraphim and says, "Aawww, man, I hate you guys. Why do they send you guys from hell. All you do is cause fear and confusion and uhappiness. It's my job to PREVENT that!" gonk

Clean Gaian

*piddles around wondering how much it will cost him to buy someones nitemare headband* I think I can scrape together 15k I wonder if that is enough
HI BRAINY!!! xd heart *gives her a big hug* i got killed in a random flying pig/flaming toilet accident and ended up here.... (wispers to self) i new i shouldnt have tasted that rocket launcher i got for my birthday on that group of priests and the pope on that fun and happy summer day in 100 A.D. xp
Yoshimo
HI BRAINY!!! xd heart *gives her a big hug* i got killed and a random flying pig/flaming toilet accident and ended up here.... (wispers to self) i new i shouldnt have tasted that rocket launcher i got for my birthday on that group of priests and the pope on that fun and happy summer day in 100 A.D. xp

Well hello there. I still can't remember how I met you, but I want to stay near you. heart
it was your pig that killed me tnx xp
Yoshimo
it was your pig that killed me tnx xp

eek What a strange life I must have lived. . . too bad I can't remember.
we were dating
"I'm rather confused." 3nodding
ill stay here and bump for ya,
but u gotta bump mine once
BUMP
Alegato
ill stay here and bump for ya,
but u gotta bump mine once
BUMP

Wrong forum. stare *Can't delete posts*
Look what I found! surprised
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff