Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we have a picture of your character required in each post?

YES 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
No thank you! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Role-player's choice 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Korr watched Alec as he drew away only a little bit, his eyebrows furrowed when he did not release Naomi completely. He flew up a little higher, leveling himself with Alec's eyes, he scoffed at his question. "Oh you know, no reason... except for the fact you're wasting our time with your sally sob stories. Naomi he's just trying to get you to show him more sympathy, he's using you." His eyes glazed over, he could definitely feel rage building up within. "What are you talking about? Korr are you okay?" Naomi noticed Korr's eyes, they seemed darker, not nearly as bright as they usually were.

User Image

"'Sup? I'm Korr, wanna fight?"
Aeniima
Marie Lupin
When the Moon is Round and Full Gonna Teach You Tricks That will Blow Your Mind...

User Image
Let Me show You

Marie smiled one of her rare smiles and continued to fuss over her tail. "I don't think anyone deserves that kinds of hunger." She lowered her voice out of being so embaressingly nice. "And that includes you." With that she quickly jumped up, knocking a confused Munchie on to the ground. She clapped her hands to banish the silly niceness and grinned. "Whelp, I'm starving. You really took a lot out of me. Are you hungry too or are you satisfied enough?" She winked again. "You can order anything you want y'know. Even blood. Any type too I'm sure." She bent to retrieve her fallen pup and her tail swished happily from side to side. "and I should probably change in to something less revealing. My dress shirt is kinda in tatters." She illustrated this by again pulling on the bottom hem of her shirt to keep the majority of her upper leg covered. "You know us girls. When we get pissed off we could care less what we look like." she shrugged

..Show You What all The Howlings For
Alec was then starting to get insulted, "Okay what's with the attitude? Did mommy not love you enough when you where smaller?" Seeing how Alec was feeling, Boris began to bark at Korr.
User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Naomi frowned, she tried reading Korr but he didn't appear to be himself, something within him was obviously changing. She backed away from both Alec and Korr, she didn't know who to glare at now, since Alec was adding onto Korr's misguided anger and Korr didn't back down from the argument. She quickly raised her voice, "Hey both of you just need to calm down! Korr tell me why you are upset.." He didn't look at her, he kept his gaze on Alec, "Naomi, this boy is a waste of time..." he barred his teeth as he continued, "I didn't have a mom, and besides, I wouldn't have needed her love. I'm a prince." he turned his little nose up, he looked down at Alec like he was a lowly ant. "I think you need to silence yourself before you say something your gonna regret."

User Image

"'Sup? I'm Korr, wanna fight?"

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver laughed when she went back to being the tough girl. "Ah, I loved it when you were the one questioning on what I am...it made me think you truly did love me." He laughed at the end of the joke as he hung his head. He soon got up, but had troubles standing still. Bliss kept her tail around him, holding him up as her other tail came out of hiding. "Easy boy...You may be a vampire, but don't forget the one who raised you." She told him with a smile. Cylver chuckled a bit as Marie asked him if he needed anything, even blood. "I think I've had my fill of throats this day...though I will keep you posted for updates." He said as he finally held still, not wobbling at all.
Alec then got really insulted when he brought parents into this. He then got in Korr's little face as he then said, "Don't you dare, speak ill of your parents. I wish everyday that my parents where still alive. To see some punk like you talk like that makes me sick."

Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Folow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams

User Image

Brisk laughed at the two. Hey don't forget about me here you two Brisk laughed to make sure they knew she was just kidding she felt strong enough to stand now. You both are an absolute mess! she tucked the two baby bats in the folds of her skirt. She walked up to Cylver Especially you Mr. Vicious VampireShe ripped some of her skirt off and cleaned some blood off from his neck, and brushed off his shoulders. Her touch completely the opposite from there fight. She also helped Marie straiten her shirt, pinked it a in couple places so that it covered her. Okay you guys look a little better now. What would you do without me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The bats new Marie well so Dawn, the shy one. Went straight to her and nuzzled her cheek, chirping for a gummy bear that Marie knew the girls loved so much. Sunseat a curious one strayed close to Cylver sniffing him a little bit. Seeming to ask if he was friendly or not.
User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Korr floated in place, not flinching or even blinking when Alec got in his face, instead he grinned maliciously. Korr's face began to shift, as did his body. He began to grow taller and broader, his hair turning a shade of blonde, his eyes shifting to a bloody shade of red. Korr's ears remained the same but his skin turned a more fleshy color, he seemed more human than before, aside from his new horns at least. There are only a select few Fire Chalds who can shape shift as Korr just did. It is a skill that only gets passed down from generations of royalty, and since Korr was the prince of where he'd once originated, he was capable of this. Korr's transformation took only a brief moment, and as a result he was now stronger, and much taller, than he was before. He looked down a bit at Alec, who was only a few centimeters shorter, his grin displayed fang like teeth. "So what are you going to do about it? Are you just going to sit there whining?" Naomi's eyes widened, the last time she had seen a Fire Chald transform was when she was really little, when Korr protected her from being killed by a group of thugs. She wasn't quite sure what to do, it had been so long, she completely forgot how to control Korr after his transformation. "Korr...don't do anything to hurt yourself or Alec. Just stop now."

User Image

"You've dug yourself an early grave..."

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver looked at the bat that was sniffing him. He soon cringed slightly as his wounds started to heal. After a few seconds, he looked back at the bat and petted it lightly. "See? I don't bite...much." He added as he chuckled a little bit. He then sighed as he let Brisk clean him up. "Hmm...what would I do without you? Well, I'd be swallowing my heart all the more without your love and tenderness." He told her, laughing as he cocked his head to the side, popping his neck as he smiled.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

User Image

Brisk giggled And you'd be a mess. I guess you better keep me around! Brisk winked as she giggled. Sunseat decided she liked Cylver and crawled on to him and nuzzled herself into his pocked. Then chirped quite pleased with herself. Looks like my little girl made a new friend. She likes you! She said to the bat and then Cylver. Brisk then again started to groom him by fixing his hair then step back an looked at him. You look good to me She giggled again.

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver took off the red head band that was around his head, revealing an odd looking symbol as he re did his hair to how he had it before all the fighting. When he was done, He tied the head band back on his forehead and smiled. "Sorry, but I prefer my usual small time rebel look. It makes me comfortable to be different." He told her as he petted the bat some more. He did love all kinds of animals. Hell, he had made friends with tigers and bears back in the jungle and mountain areas. "I've always had a soft spot for animals...I still have a grizzly bear for a friend actually." He laughed as he scratched the back of his head. He looked down at all his wounds and noticed they were all gone.
Alec clenched his fist. He wanted to smack that grin right off that punks face. But he then relaxed a bit, "No, I'm not. You may be bigger but you're still the insecure little demon punk that you are. You can say all you want. I will do no harm onto you." he said, standing his ground, looking up at Korr.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

User Image

Brisk giggled I found them abandoned in the woods i assumed they were about a day or two old and i've had them for about a year now. They love gummybears more than anything in the whole world. I love animals to, my 'sister' calls me mama bear because I take care of both people and animals she smiled brightly and patted the little bats head
User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Korr twitched, "When did you grow a pair? Wasn't it just a few moments ago that you were crying about your pathetic past?" He spat a small spark of flame, he looked at Alec with a smirk. Korr heard a shuffle next to him and turned to see a worried Naomi, his grin became a frown. He looked at her face, the face he was so used to seeing, but now that he transformed he felt differently about her, like his old emotions left and new ones took their place....it was almost as if he was turning into another person. He moved to Naomi and picked her up with the greatest of ease, her eyes went wide and she looked up at him with surprise. Naomi squirmed but his grip was tight, "Korr what the-" she was stopped herself when she locked eyes with Korr, she couldn't recognize him, he was a different person... Korr walked around Alec, he went to the exit of the eating area and turned to face Alec, "Fallow us and you'll regret it." Naomi panicked, "Wait hold on Korr, Korr wait!!!" but Korr was already halfway out of the school, he traveled fast, a small perk that came with this new form. "Korr why wont you talk to me?" Again, he was silent, he focused on getting past everything in his way. It wasn't long before they passed the lounge fountain, then out the doors to the outside. Korr stopped briefly to observe his surroundings.

User Image

"You've dug yourself an early grave..."
Alec couldn't stay, not if Naomi was in trouble. He went to the second floor and went over to the window that was right above the two of them. He then got a running start and jumped out. As he came down he delivered a powerful punch to Korr's face as he also pushed Naomi out of harms way. He quickly recovered and got into a stance, "I said say what you want. But if you dare to harm me and my friends, you'll regret it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff