Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we have a picture of your character required in each post?

YES 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
No thank you! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Role-player's choice 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14 >

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver felt the fangs in his throat and growled before he took his hand and made claws. He then placed them on her stomach and pushed ever so slowly into her. "Whoever said this was a matter of defeat?" He asked her as he kept pushing in deeper.

Bliss had enough and walked up to the two of them. She hit Cylver across the head, making his let go and roll away. She then pushed her paw into Marie's gut, looking her straight in the eye. "Hold still...I'm declaring this match undecided." She said as she walked over to Cylver, who was weak from the amount of blood he had lost and placed her paw on his chest, making him stay where he was. "Cylver...enough. Let your sanity come back. Get rid of that lust for blood." She said as she pushed deeper, hitting a pressure point that instantly knocked him out. His body limp and unconscious, his energy went back to teal and disappeared. Bliss then lifted her paw and looked over at Marie. "Will you be okay young one?" She asked, her eyes looking at the wounds she had suffered.
User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Naomi nodded as her grin widened, she was about to say something before she heard Korr speak irritably from underneath some of her hair, "Yeah nobody doubted that... For starters, I'm better looking then you are." he slipped out from under Naomi's shirt collar. He frowned at the boy, then his eyes fell upon Naomi's. "Why are we wasting our time with this boy Naomi? He's a complete loser, he can't even keep his head held high like an actual man." He stared at Alec disapprovingly, his scorching red eyes stared right into Alec's. Nomi frowned, "Korr, what have I said? We can't talk to people like that here, that's how you make enemies not allies." she tried to get Korr to look at her but his gaze was already fixated on the boy. "You don't need an ally that weak Noami, I'm four times better for you than he is."

User Image

"'Sup? I'm Korr, wanna fight?"
Alec looked down so Naomi couldn't see his face. The look of pure depression on his face. Except for the people he once knew at the old homeless shelter he didn't have any friends. And because he was a homeless guy with a pit bull girls never gave him a look or even a second look. He then looked up at her with a fake smile, "Yeah, he's right, there are a lot better guys than me."
Marie Lupin
When the Moon is Round and Full Gonna Teach You Tricks That will Blow Your Mind...

User Image
Let Me show You

Marie lay on her knees panting. Her eyes still locked on to the strange man. Her ears swiveled in the direction of the wise wolf's words. "I could... I could have... Taken him." She panted, blood pouring from her neck wounds, her own mouth bathed in the boy's blood. Marie was a ot of things including stubborn as hell. She raised a clawed hand at the boy "We'll have our rematch." She felt her own sanity returning to her and she lifted herself up off the ground. Wobbling slightly she approached the boy. She knew how to show respect. He was strong and she knew they were practically equals. Any match with him could go either way. She held out her hand. "You are a worthy opponent." she said through clenched teeth. "My name is Marie. May I ask what are you? Your blood is sweeter than any other demon I've tasted. And you... you drank energy from me." She let her eyes fall to the floor with embaressment "You somehow got the upperhand. I may drink the blood of my prey but I do not benefit fro mit as you do." She locked her piercing gaze on to him. "Who are you?"

..Show You What all The Howlings For

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver opened his eyes to Marie and smiled as he tried to lift his arm to shake hers. However, he had used a lot of his soul and could barely lift it two inches. "Name's Cylver...some like to call me The Vampiric Jester, though." He told her as he nodded, panting heavily. He had lost more blood than he thought and looked at her in the eye. "I may be a naive kind of guy, but I'm 100% vampire." He told her as he closed his eyes. "Quick question...can I get some help, or do I have to roll over to help?" He asked jokingly.

Bliss smiled as the two were now getting along. Those two, even when they have lost sanity, surprised her with their equality. She then looked over at Cylver and sat him up with her pawm having him lean against her as she sat down. She looked over at Brisk and tilted her head towards the group, telling her to come on over.
User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Korr snickered, "I thought as much..." Naomi sharply turned to Korr, sending a glare his way, this threw him off and he flinched slightly, "Wha? What the hell did I do?!" Naomi ignored him while shifting her attention to Alec, "Please, don't take what Korr says personally..." she tried meeting eyes with him but they seemed distant and almost sad, she frowned, "Hey, if there were better guys out there I'm sure they wouldn't be half as interesting as you are." she smiled lightly. Korr looked over at her, then to Alec with narrowed eyes.

User Image

Alec sighed as he then stood up, "Naomi, your a beautiful young lady who guys would slaughter each other to go out with." He then pointed to himself, "And me, I'm just a simple human boy who's been homeless for almost his whole life and has a great dog, but who's breed has the worse rep in history." He looked down a bit, still trying to keep up the fake smile, "I know better than anyone that i'm nothing special."
Marie Lupin
When the Moon is Round and Full Gonna Teach You Tricks That will Blow Your Mind...

User Image
Let Me show You

Marie sat down gracefully beside Cylver and cocked her head to the side like a confused dog. "Vam...Pire?" She had never heard the word before but she felt the fur on her tail stand on edge. She adjusted her shirt so that it would cover more of her leg. It had been a bit damaged in the scrap. She rested a hand on the wolf and smiled softly, "Such strangeness I feel from you Cylver. What are vampires? How do you live? Why does your blood smell and taste so etoxicatingly sweet to me? What special powers do you possess?" She knew she was bombarding him with questions. But Marie was a fighter and loved learning everything about new creatures so she could discover weaknesses and learn better skills to deal with them. She loved learning about all races. She ran a hand through her now tangled black hair and sighed. she could never do a thing with it. Munchie ran up and curled on to her lap. She stroked the dog's fur gently.

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver listened to Marie's barrage of questions and smiled. "Easy there...one question at a time my friend." He said as he laughed. He loved her enthusiasm for his kind. "A vampire is, in most terms, a child of the night. I'm practically human, except for the fact my strength and agility is far beyond comprehension. That, and I have what's called a blood hunger. I have to drink blood to keep my true nature inside. A vampire's true self is barbaric and blood thirsty, as you experienced with our fight." He said as he closed his eyes, gathering his thoughts together. "We also need blood to sustain life. Without drink blood, we will die within a few day like humans without water." He explained further. He knew she wanted to know what he had and smiled. "The energy you saw was my soul. I can manipulate it into whatever I want, whenever I want...only pure vampires can get special abilities like my soul. As for how my blood tastes so sweet to you, I have no clue on that one."
Aeniima
Marie Lupin

User Image
Let Me show You

Marie frowned. That last question was the one she cared most about. she grinned at Cylver "Vampires are weird." she said with a joking tone. She wrapped her tail around the rest of her exposed leg and continued to smile. "You better wtach out. Your blood tastes so good I could become an honorary vampire myself." She winked at him, her elf blood causing her to now tease the strange vampire. She yawned and stretched her arms up. "Gosh you sure to do man handle women don't you?" Again she giggled and gave a coy grin to Brisk to try to get her to join in the teasing. She hummed and smoothed down the fur on her tail. "Yes... Such a strange... Vampire."

((I'm gonna hit the sack but we can pick up again tomorrow. I'll be on in like 6 hrs if you wanna just leave one more post and I'll respond to it then))

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver laughed at her jokes and clutched his side. "Careful...I still ache all over..." He said as he heard her sentence and grinned. "Most of my kind are usually stuck up or too serious to have some fun. I'm more like a wild child." He told her, looking up at the sky. Or, at least if it was a sky. He then shook his head when she said she might become an honorary vampire. "I'd be highly against it. You do not deserve the pain and torment of a constant hunger like I do."

{ok, here is ur post. g'night}
User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Naomi made a small pouting face...before she slung her arm around Alec's neck and put him in a headlock. "You've got heart, that's plain as day. If you didn't you wouldn't have stuck around with me this long." she let him go and backed away smiling warmly. Korr's frown never left, he glared at Alec but said nothing as he did so. Naomi continued, "You need to have more confidence Alec, otherwise you become something you're not."

{{ ooc: Sorry it's so short. ^ ^" }}

User Image

Alec gave her a bit of an amazed look. He then smiled at her as he then hugged Naomi, "Thank you Naomi. Thank you." he said with a big smile as he gave her a big 'ol hug.
User Image

N a o m iC r o s s

Naomi was surprised to feel Alec's embrace, however she hugged him back keeping a smile on her face. Korr twitched, he noticed Naomi's smile and he felt a little flame ignite in his gut. "Hey, you, worthless, how about you stop touching Naomi before I make you." His eyes flashed blood red for a brief second before returning to their normal shade. Naomi pulled away from the hug, she looked over at Korr with a puzzled look, "Korr what's up with you? You aren't normally this hostile..." she watched him, he seemed troubled by something but he was keeping it bottled up...which was abnormal.

User Image

Alec did let go a bit. But just enough so that he could look down at Korr, "Geez what's with the attitude?" he asked with a raised brow. He's been getting more pissed the longer he's been with Naomi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff