Welcome to Gaia! ::

*wanders sown to the shore to stand in the wake*
Dark Cirkus
In a place like this, one typically mingles with the opposite sex to gain an attraction. <He laughs.> Sorry, I try not to read people's minds like that. I prefer facial expressions and such.

.:. Nearly jumping back in surprise, she looked up, dusting her jeans and now standing. .:. "Yeesh, you scared me there." .:. Coon tail curling behind her, she blinked absently, before nodding. .:. "And it's alright, you don't need to apologise."
she walks over and sees how beautiful it is and she;s all starry eyed::
Kira the Wolven Demon
.:. Nearly jumping back in surprise, she looked up, dusting her jeans and now standing. .:. "Yeesh, you scared me there." .:. Coon tail curling behind her, she blinked absently, before nodding. .:. "And it's alright, you don't need to apologise."

I didn' mean to startle you. <He smiled.> I'm Lex Mercquise. <He held out his hand in greeting.> And who might you be?
Dark Cirkus
I didn' mean to startle you. <He smiled.> I'm Lex Mercquise. <He hold out his hand in greeting.> And who might you be?

.:. Gentle, she reached forward and touched his hand, shaking it lightly. .:. "Name's Kira. Kira Ariana. I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Mercquise." .:. The female giggled quietly, as she mused under her breath about greeting him so formally. .:.
she walks and falls cause of the tremble in her legs.
*walks onto beach*... hello every1
Kira the Wolven Demon
Dark Cirkus
I didn' mean to startle you. <He smiled.> I'm Lex Mercquise. <He hold out his hand in greeting.> And who might you be?

.:. Gentle, she reached forward and touched his hand, shaking it lightly. .:. "Name's Kira. Kira Ariana. I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Mercquise." .:. The female giggled quietly, as she mused under her breath about greeting him so formally. .:.

<He laughed a bit.> Such a lovely name Miss. Ariana. But please, <He took her hand and kissed it lightly.> Call me Lex.
She went down onto her knees and ran her hands through the sand.
*a boy with purple and lightblue hair step onto the beach with a grin. He held the famous family red/gray blade over his shoulder. His long blue/lightblue coat blew slightly with the breeze, but his tail hanged down with only a light blow*
still on the ground she lays not yelling or screaming just laying in pain
<He looked around.> Well, I asked for girls. <He laughed under his breath before turning back to Kira.>
Kei the Wandering Samurai
*a boy with purple and lightblue hair step onto the beach with a grin. He held the famous family red/gray blade over his shoulder. His long blue/lightblue coat blew slightly with the breeze, but his tail hanged down with only a light blow*

*walks up to him* hello

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces