I have to go

((Ok. Bye.))

nvn
i'm staying

((Alright.))
squirrly
BlackLitBangleBabe
squirrly
*stops and looks at her* ok now your just showing of.......*smiles* thats amazing your a good dancer *starts danceing again but not the funnky chicken*

"I'm not showing off, I'm just not good at the funky chicken," she laughs lightly, swirling her hips and rolling her shoulders to the music, mumbling something along the lines of "...not a great dancer....just been dancing a long time..."
its kinda hard to dance with sand in every part of your body possible wanna sit down?

((actually, I've got to go now, it's getting really late where I am, and I've got to actually do stuff before work tomorrow, but you could PM me if you'd like... wink ))
thugsy4life04
Quote:

I enjoy the beach and the horizon as you can tell...and meeting new people is always a good sensation.

yes of course

Just wondering but are you wiht someone ? Jsut trying to spark a convo...heh heh
((I've got to go all. Keep the place open as long as you can.))
BlackLitBangleBabe
squirrly
BlackLitBangleBabe
squirrly
*stops and looks at her* ok now your just showing of.......*smiles* thats amazing your a good dancer *starts danceing again but not the funnky chicken*

"I'm not showing off, I'm just not good at the funky chicken," she laughs lightly, swirling her hips and rolling her shoulders to the music, mumbling something along the lines of "...not a great dancer....just been dancing a long time..."
its kinda hard to dance with sand in every part of your body possible wanna sit down?

((actually, I've got to go now, it's getting really late where I am, and I've got to actually do stuff before work tomorrow, but you could PM me if you'd like... wink ))
((will do))
Forsakn333
thugsy4life04
Quote:

I enjoy the beach and the horizon as you can tell...and meeting new people is always a good sensation.

yes of course

Just wondering but are you wiht someone ? Jsut trying to spark a convo...heh heh

well my bf cheated on me... i think... this girl tells me 1 thing and he tells me a different story...im jus confused... im tryin to talk to him again.. but i think he is running.. so if he doesn't talk to me tomorrow.. its going to be over... u?
thugsy4life04
Forsakn333
thugsy4life04
Quote:

yes of course

well my bf cheated on me... i think... this girl tells me 1 thing and he tells me a different story...im jus confused... im tryin to talk to him again.. but i think he is running.. so if he doesn't talk to me tomorrow.. its going to be over... u?

Yea I just got into a relationship not to long ago actually today...
goes swimming
Forsakn333
thugsy4life04
Forsakn333
thugsy4life04
Quote:

yes of course

Yea I just got into a relationship not to long ago actually today...

i hope it works for u...
squirrly
BlackLitBangleBabe
squirrly
BlackLitBangleBabe
squirrly

((will do))

((night then 3nodding ))
Inu-yasha_sit
goes swimming

hey uh.. u added me to ur friends list.. im wondering if it was a mistake?
Inu-yasha_sit
no

o ok... have i talked to u b4 or something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff