Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now how odd is this? A man starting a 'romance' thread. To tell you the truth, it's not. So deal with it. And for those of you immature kids out there who thinks that this makes me gay, I assure you, I am not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky is dark, and the moon is shining on the white beach and blue waters. Rocks are scattered along and in the waves, and the cliffs are high. Drinks are free, music is pumping, and the night is hot. Come on over and enjoy the party.
<He walks out onto the beach, looking for someone to enjoy the music with.> Bloody ghost town. <He mutters as he grabs a drink from the bar.>
walks in with a gutar on his back."hmm" plays RA : Do you call my name " They call my name. Its in my brain. My eyes are bloody and I can't take it any more. They call my name. They bring my pane. My hart is bloody and i can't take it any more."
the red-X
walks in with a gutar on his back."hmm" plays RA : Do you call my name " They call my name. Its in my brain. My eyes are bloody and I can't take it any more. They call my name. They bring my pane. My hart is bloody and i can't take it any more."

Don't believe I've heard that one yet. <He turns to the guitarist.>
Dark Cirkus
the red-X

Don't believe I've heard that one yet. <He turns to the guitarist.>
oh..hmm
<He continues to wander the beach.> Where are all the girls?
Goes to the beach and wanders around
Inu-yasha_sit
Goes to the beach and wanders around

<Seeing her walks accross the beach, he moves in beside her.> Hello there. <He smiles.>
.:. Lying on the white sand, Kira was dozing off, with a faint breeze swirling around her lone form and picking up the sand around her. Her bunny ears soon twitched, irratably; infact. Suddenly, she sat up, rubbing her ears and shaking her head. It was so beautiful; so peaceful, so relaxing . . . And yet, she hadn't a clue what to do in this place. .:.
Glavena walks on the beach, enjoying the small breeze and the sound of the waves.
hmmmm a lovely night ::::she mutters to herself while walking at the oceans edge:::
.:. Looking off to the two others conversing, she sighed, shaking her head and gazing off to the sunset. Smiling to herself, Kira's racoon tail curl and swished behind her, lightly flapping at the air. .:.
Kira the Wolven Demon
.:. Lying on the white sand, Kira was dozing off, with a faint breeze swirling around her lone form and picking up the sand around her. Her bunny ears soon twitched, irratably; infact. Suddenly, she sat up, rubbing her ears and shaking her head. It was so beautiful; so peaceful, so relaxing . . . And yet, she hadn't a clue what to do in this place. .:.

In a place like this, one typically mingles with the opposite sex to gain an attraction. <He laughs.> Sorry, I try not to read people's minds like that. I prefer facial expressions and such.
:::she stops to rest on the beach, pushing her toes into the sand she wonders::: where is everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff