Welcome to Gaia! ::

*gets a bit uncomfortable and she goes and walks over to the waters edge and sits down her feet slightly gettin wet*
Bubble love
blade7
Bubble love
*walks on the sand and finds a nice spot to sit* hiya

hi *as blade saied it slightly* im blade whats ur name

Bubbles

nice to meet so what brings u here
blade7
SparkleVeSparrell
blade7
SparkleVeSparrell
((okay i'll go into caracter now))

**a pink haired chick walks onto the sandy beach dressed completly in black. she headed towards the other people that were throwing some kind of party. as she walked, she pulled her black gloves more tightly onto her hands, and brushing sand up with her black boots with every step. she gave a slight smile towards the bodyless pale boy in the swim trunks. she pulled out a towel from her bag and sat upon it waiting for more people to arrive.**

*blade saw a girl wearing all black sitting down on the beach so he walk twards hi* hi im blade was ur name *he smile slightly*

"er... Sparkle, Sparkle VeSparrell. its a shitty girlie name, i suggest you say nothing about it." **the shapeless boy's name reminded her of the dagger in her lower leg pocket, she reached her hand in just to make sure it was there. it was so she crossed her arms and watched the ocean.**

nice to meet u and btw those are nice dagger mine if i see it

**Her eyes still on the ocean, she reaches back into her leg pocket and grasped the handle of her dagger and pulled it out.** See? **Not two seconds later she had slid it back into the pocket and folded her arms once more**
blade7
Bubble love
blade7
Bubble love

Bubbles

the beach
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
SparkleVeSparrell
Hello?
hi!!! *turns on music*
ryo asks what type of music it is
trance music!
~ryo ask's to dance with chii~
*nods, continues to dance*
~in the middle of dancing with chii ryo tripps over radio and herts arm~
ooooooooh are you ok *rushes to him*
owww i think i will be alright thanks for helpin me do you have ne ice ~ryo gets up and sit's in beach chear~
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
SparkleVeSparrell
Hello?
hi!!! *turns on music*
trance music!
owww i think i will be alright thanks for helpin me do you have ne ice ~ryo gets up and sit's in beach chear~
you should be more careful *sits on sand and pushes fett under the warm sand*
SparkleVeSparrell
blade7
SparkleVeSparrell
blade7
SparkleVeSparrell

**a pink haired chick walks onto the sandy beach dressed completly in black. she headed towards the other people that were throwing some kind of party. as she walked, she pulled her black gloves more tightly onto her hands, and brushing sand up with her black boots with every step. she gave a slight smile towards the bodyless pale boy in the swim trunks. she pulled out a towel from her bag and sat upon it waiting for more people to arrive.**

*blade saw a girl wearing all black sitting down on the beach so he walk twards hi* hi im blade was ur name *he smile slightly*

"er... Sparkle, Sparkle VeSparrell. its a shitty girlie name, i suggest you say nothing about it." **the shapeless boy's name reminded her of the dagger in her lower leg pocket, she reached her hand in just to make sure it was there. it was so she crossed her arms and watched the ocean.**

**Her eyes still on the ocean, she reaches back into her leg pocket and grasped the handle of her dagger and pulled it out.** See? **Not two seconds later she had slid it back into the pocket and folded her arms once more**

why did u bring a dagger to a beach
Bubble love
blade7
Bubble love
blade7
Bubble love

Bubbles

the beach

duh blade why els she is here any way can i get u someting to drink
*ryo gets up and walks over and sit's next to her with ice on his arm*
blade7
SparkleVeSparrell
blade7
SparkleVeSparrell
blade7
SparkleVeSparrell

why did u bring a dagger to a beach

**Her eyes once again still on the water, she sighed.** i take it every where. just in case i need it, you know,... annoying little people like your self. **she turned to him with a teasing smile** Nah, just incase i'm threatened. **she turned her eyes back to the water. there was just something about it that attracted her gaze.**
blade7
Bubble love
blade7
Bubble love
blade7
Bubble love

Bubbles

the beach

duh blade why els she is here any way can i get u someting to drink

*shakes her* no thanks
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
Chii_HiroSky
SparkleVeSparrell
Hello?
hi!!! *turns on music*
trance music!
you should be more careful *sits on sand and pushes fett under the warm sand*
iki-ryo
*blushes slightly* you must be clutz!
Chii_HiroSky
iki-ryo
*blushes slightly* you must be clutz!

Oh, that was nice.
SparkleVeSparrell
Chii_HiroSky