To teach! 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 9 ]
To love! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 11 ]
To live! 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 3 ]
To poll whore! 0.15757575757576 15.8% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 165 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 106 107 108

Prophet

Boom!

The sound of their collision would've been a frightening one to any souls fortunate enough to be within range of hearing it. It would've frightened Callista, but what she heard beyond the sudden cracking of the floor around her was the long, piercing shrill of her ears ringing in silence.

"..."

She sat up, dazed, scrambling onto her feet. Slowly, almost delayed, she brushed dust off her expensive ruby dress, and combed her fingers through her tousled hair.

"Ouch..." she wheezed before she coughed up a mouthful of blood. She looked down as she dripped blood down her chin and onto the raw, black and blue skin of her chest. The point where Rwanda's knee slammed into her chest was apparent; hell, the crater in the floor made it apparent. Yet there she stood on her own two feet. The force from the violent attack had taken the red head by surprise, but the strength was impressive. It made her tingle with delight.

"Ha..haha.." she began to chuckle, rolling her right shoulder in it's joint while she looked up defiantly at the half-giant woman. "Is that.. all you got?"

Dirty sweat dripped down her brow as she stumbled into a defensive stance, her breathing appearing to have become laborious as her shoulders rose and fell which each heavy breath.

Yo Im Rollin
Machiavellian Princess
Dirty sweat dripped down her brow as she stumbled into a defensive stance, her breathing appearing to have become laborious as her shoulders rose and fell which each heavy breath.

R W A N D A XXX R O L L I N
Oya's Rock
Destroying the house...

“I have plenty more, my friend,” replied the chocolate-skinned giant.

After pummeling her foe back with a powerful knee strike, Rwanda waited with her hands on her hips for Callista to stand back up. She pouted at the idea that the bout ended so quickly, screwing her face up in anticipation until Callista started to stand. A beaming smile cracked across Rwanda’s face. Amber eyes, which pulsated with unadulterated power, filled to the brim with joy.

The mini-titan rolled her neck around and eased out a sigh in preparation of the next round of their fight. Leaning forward, she burst into a lunging charge at the well-dressed woman. She crushed the distance between them like a charging bear. As soon as she neared hand-to-hand distance, she leaned back and hit the brakes. Her left foot planted – THOOM – hard into the floor, throwing up splinters and cracking ceramic. Being a woman of such girth, Rwanda found it difficult to stop on a dime, so she gauged the distance she needed when her right foot followed afterward, planting sideways, toes pointing out.

It made sense when she torqued her hips clockwise, swung her knee up at an angle, and snapped her shin out to kick her smaller counterpart’s head. Her left arm swung down and back as a counter weight to her powerful kick. Her right arm fixed itself with the hand covering the left cheek. The whole leg bulged with power and had the thickness of a tree trunk while being hurled with some measured care. The big woman displayed strength and sound technique.

::Stuff::
+Large Fire Axe
+Big Machete
+Small Knapsack containing kiwis, a canteen full of rum, cigarettes, and a lighter.

::Power Info::

• Spirit of Power; Rwanda's strength exceeds that of a physical nature and is displayed proudly in her spirit. Through sheer will alone, Rwanda exhibits control over her own spiritual energy, shaping it into raw force to be utilized in combat or protection. These abilities are still new to her so she has much to learn and grow from. Unlike others, Rwanda does not charge and can instant cast all of her abilities. However, depending on the strength of one ability, she's locked from using her powers altogether until she "winds down" after applying said ability. There's lots of power to behold in her giant frame, especially once she learns to harness her abilities better.
  • Machiavellian Princess

This still a thing?

Prophet

Yo Im Epic
    Machiavellian Princess

This still a thing?

Yes! Thanks for reminding me! I lost track of a lot over the holidays~ I apologize for my flaky a** xD
    Machiavellian Princess
    Yes! Thanks for reminding me! I lost track of a lot over the holidays~ I apologize for my flaky a** xD

It's cool. While you're at it, check this out.

A new tournament and there's a Mini-RP event if you want to get back into the swing of things.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff