Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now!? But your flour...and bagages and ponies and all! But...oh whateve, give me one moment and I'll pack up!
And I do hope you're better at finding your way than Ergo or else we'll be so lost! How much stuff do I need with me?

*trodding away to pack up*

Oh and wriggle the nobs and the closet will open!

((Wow...this is going FAST eek biggrin ))

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Rukoto
((I need the DVD...I've only seen RotK ONCE...can you BELIEVE IT? <---Nerd))

Ergo peered outside across his small garden. The sky was getting a bit darker, and the lights in the windows of Hobbiton were coming on. He went outside and sat against the outside of his hole.
"This sure is nice..."
((i've seen it 5 times... biggrin ))

Ruthless Phantom

((I was going to see it more and never had time because of evil schoolwork....))

((I've seen FotR and TTT at least 5 times each > wink ))
((Not fair! I've only seen it once too crying ! But I've seen TTT four times xd ))

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Hylath
Now!? But your flour...and bagages and ponies and all! But...oh whateve, give me one moment and I'll pack up!
And I do hope you're better at finding your way than Ergo or else we'll be so lost! How much stuff do I need with me?

*wiggles the nob*
i've got a good memory for maps, but the safest thing to do is to bring a few. I dont know if we want to chance it through the old forest though

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Breakin_The_Habit
Hylath

*wiggles the nob*
i've got a good memory for maps, but the safest thing to do is to bring a few. I dont know if we want to chance it through the old forest though

tom bombadil is still there, but i never learned the song to get help from him...

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
my things are packed..just bring a few days supply, i think we can get more food in bree

Ruthless Phantom

Ergo went inside and got his pipe and some pipeweed, and returned out to watch the sky darken. He glared jealously at some of the larger holes up on the hillside; he was quite content with his small dwelling, but...hey, bigger is better. He smoked and watched his neighbor's dinner through a window.
*grabbing everything and stuffing them in bags*
Oh don't worry about maps, I've got crates of those! I don't know about the Old Forest...Never even heard it for a long time...

((I can't even count the times I've seem FotR since I got the DVD...Eveil schoolwork? I totally feel for you...my parents even use that as an excuse to ransom for the Extended eddition of TTT and RotK crying ))

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Hylath
*grabbing everything and stuffing them in bags*
Oh don't worry about maps, I've got crates of those! I don't know about the Old Forest...Never even heard it for a long time...

((I can't even count the times I've seem FotR since I got the DVD...Eveil schoolwork? I totally feel for you...my parents even use that as an excuse to ransom for the Extended eddition of TTT and RotK crying ))

((heh heh! ya...school sucks!))

Ruthless Phantom

((aww yeah...damn, I hate schoolwork. i've got 2 AP tests coming up, with my SAT IIs and my finals X( *gags*))

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
i think we should leave quickly...we dont want to be scorned at or have too many hobbits following us!

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
((yawn!! if we're gonna go this slowly, i wanna go to bed first!))
*Skitting to a halt before Esmeralda*((<---did I get that right?))

I bunched up and ready! The pony Bellna is in the front yeard. I got food, water, blankets, maps and what not. Let's go get Ergo!

((Oh sheut! You're just like me! AP US hist nad Lit right! I even get to do the 5/1 SATI... crying And I'm actually doing my Bio homework right now...))

Ruthless Phantom

((yep AP US His and LIt ARGH...my teachers are so boring too))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff