Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prologue:

Barleygrove, #32 of Hobbiton.

This particular hobbit hole is like no other, at least to its owner Hylath Barlette.

It is a tunnel with many rooms branching off, lit with sunlight that streamed through the round windows. Guests often find themselves lost in this maze. The walls are sandy to the touch and have the color of wheat harvest in autumn. The smell of wood and barley wafts permanently in the air.

Everything is tidy, except for the books and scrolls that could be seen on every flat area.

The front door of Barleygrove is always open to visitors, and all the decent hobbits know they are welcome by the hospitable hostess within.

A big Thank You for everyone that paticipated (or tried to) the "Footsteps of the Fellowship RP"! I realized it was a big dedication for all to come everyday and suffer the evil Gaia lag, and I understand that everyone does have a life out side the net to look over. But I still appreciate every one for joining and hope it wasn't too fustrating for you guys sweatdrop For this you deserve mushrooms!

User Image
(Yes, I made it, and yes, it sucks...but it'll have to do...^^||)

This thread now resumes to Hobbit Life RP, but I will keep the old RPs as a memorial. All are welcome!
*Hylath awakes in the misty sunlight that is still veiled behind the white morning haze. *

Hmm…I’m hungry……and I feel like bacon and fried eggs this morning...

Ruthless Phantom

((YOU ROCK MY WORLD! A HOBBIT RPG!!))

Ergo Proudfoot was lost. The young hobbit had no sense of direction at all. He had spent the night camping in the nearby woods and had awoken to find that his map had blown away in the night. He approached a friendly-looking hobbit hole and knocked nervously on the door.
Secil sleepwood smiled up through her hole in silence, just enjoying the sunlight
*Still busying in the kitchen*
Come right in! I'll be there in a moment! Tea? Or something stronger?
Oh tea please. Thank you so much

Ruthless Phantom

"Oh...um...tea is fine...." Ergo opened the door, set his camping gear outside, and walked in, looking around nervously. The place had a homey feel to it...everything seemed warm and comfortable.
*trodding in with a tray*
Oh good morning! Breakfeast always taste better with a companion of two! Anything for you Mr...?

Ruthless Phantom

"Oh! Proudfoot. You can call me Ergo, though...that's my first name," Ergo added rather stupidly. "Thank you for letting me come in...I'm lost, to tell the truth." He smiled ruefully.
Jasmine tea is always my favorite!
Oh, the food! I'll be right back!
*back with bacon and eggs*

Ergo? That's a cute name! And that deserves breakfeast! And you lady?

Ruthless Phantom

Ergo smiled, glad for a hot meal with hot tea...and the comment about his name. He spent the time in which his hostess ran off for food to examine the hole more closely.
"Oh," he called, "Do I get the pleasure of knowing your name, Miss?"
*Setting plates*
Hylath Barlette. Hylath would do, or any nickname that I find pleasing! *wink*

Ruthless Phantom

Ergo blushed slightly, "Pleased to meet you, Hylath." He watched her as she set the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff