• Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"The girl with the biggest smile"

I am here: Royal Airship
        With: Helediell and Silva

Avalon grinned at Hellie.

“It is nice! And it's great to be out of the castle, too, even if it is by hijacked airship. You've been so busy, as usual. I know you're work's important, but I'm glad you took some time off to hang out with us!”

Avalon would always rather have fun and hang out with her friends than work. Her parents tried to get her to act more responsibly since she was the future ruler, but Avalon hated being so serious and working! The world was so beautiful and she just wanted to be out in it all of the time. But now that she had just turned 18, her responsibilities would become much more serious. But she didn't want to think about that now. It was her birthday and she was with her friends heading to a concert on Earth!

Avalon laughed at Hellie's question about whether talking distracted her from driving the ship and she shook her head.

“Relax, Hell! We're fine. We're not going to crash. I've driven this thing hundreds of times. And I all I have to do is think about the destination and the ship will take us there the safest way possible. I could go to sleep right now and we'd be fine.”

Avalon's face blanched when Hellie mentioned going to the museums on Earth. She should have suspected Hellie would suggest that. She admired her friend's appreciation of learning, but Avalon did not share it. Who would want to go to a museum when there was a concert to go to?!

Avalon laughed slightly, awkwardly, and scratched the back of her head.

“Uh, museums you say? Uh, yeah, maybe. Maybe we can go tomorrow morning... Yeah that might be fun...”

Luckily, Hellie started talking about Avalon's outfit. That was something Avalon could get interested in easily. She looked back down at her dress and grinned. But then Hellie asked if it was something to wear to a rock concert. Well, no, but like she had mentioned before, that was kind of the point. She'd stand out. But... maybe that wasn't a good thing. Maybe she'd stand out in a totally bad way. That wouldn't be good.

Before Avalon could respond, another voice joined their conversation. Avalon jumped and shouted slightly. She turned and scowled at Silva. She reached out with one of her hands, holding her dress with the other, and slapped Silva's upper arm.

“Don't do that, Silva! I didn't even know you were here! I contacted your kingdom to see if you wanted to come with us, but they said you weren't in. Were you here the whole time?!”

How had Hellie managed to stay so calm when Silva suddenly appeared like that? She envied her friend's ability to always stay calm under such circumstances.

Hellie and Silva seemed to agree that she should try something edgier for a rock concert. But what? She didn't have anything like that. She knew what her guardians were talking about. She looked at magazines from Earth frequently and saw the clothes some humans wore. But there was no way she could buy such clothes. She wouldn't be able to put them anywhere. Her parents or handlers would see those clothes and throw them away instantly.

Avalon held her dress out in front of her and looked at it.

“I don't have anything edgy. My parents would kill me if they found out, and you know they would. I can't put anything like that in my wardrobe in my bedroom back home, and I can't put something like that in my closet here. My parents use this ship frequently.”

"Hides a thousand secrets"

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Silva

User Image

Silva was a bit shocked by Avalon sudden attack. But, his facial expression would change as he begun to laugh.

"It was not my intentions to startle you, though I am glad that to know that you are in good spirits. He then looked Helediell, but before speaking he sort of stopped to think back on his nap. "It was a pretty good nap, very relaxing. You should try it. There is nothing like sleeping up high. With the wind blowing... all I can say is that it is refreshing. You get the feeling of complete freedom."

Silver then turned his full attention to the topic at hand. He listened as everyone expressed their ideas and concerns. This was a difficult sitution indeed. "Hmm... This is a tough one. But, I think I have a soltuion. You could just keep the clothing in Helediell's room.... See problem solved." He said while letting out another yawn. "We can go shopping when we get to earth. I am in need of some new things myself. Wasn't expecting on taking a trip when I took my nap... so I am lightly packed."

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

@>~,~*~,~URHIN~,~*~,~<@

~"Call me Jes"~

Urhin hummed as he walked across the bridge, with no specific ideas in mind. 'It's a rather nice day today though...' he thought with a grin as he looked out one of the windows along that area. When he heard voices he stopped and looked ahead at what was going on. "What'cha all talking about?" he asked with a pleasant wave as greeting. "I haven't missed anything fun, have I?"

~"Smile, it makes you look so pretty..."~

Cuwen
Hikigane_Trijen
Mewlicious Paladin

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

❀E v er l y S t e i n❀
------------------------------------------------------------

The Root Guardian

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

❃ The smell of old books wafted the air in the grand library of the Airship. A petite young woman sat in a large cushioned chair, piles of books stood around her. Finishing the current book on her lap, she closed the book and dropped it into the closest pile. Everly debated is she should take a break. Her body was aching to move around a bit, and her eyes were becoming sore. Removing her glasses, she rubbed her eyes against her sleeve. Her family insisted that she came on this silly trip, they wanted her to socialize more with the other guardians. Leaving the chair, she slipped on her glasses and stretched her legs. Leaving the books in the messy piles, she walked towards the door.

❃ It wasn't that Everly disliked the other guardians, she just had trouble understanding them. Peeking out the door, it seemed as if the hallway was clear. Slipping out into the hallway, she quietly began to walk. Aimlessly wandering to stretch her legs, Everly was left alone with her thoughts. She was invited by the princess to go to Earth for a few days, although she didn't really want to, she said yes. Her siblings and parents tended to pressure her to always say yes to invitations. Slipping a hand into her pocket while the other attempted to smooth the short curly hair on her head, she wondered if Earth had managed to write any interesting books recently. A person could never have too many books.

❃ As she was about to turn a corner, she heard voices. Peeking around the corner, she saw the others. Everly became suddenly conscious of another reason why she tended to stay home. Everyone was much taller than she was, she was so used to being teased by her siblings. Being only five feet tall had its disadvantages but had some advantages. Right? The group seemed immersed in talking about clothing for some kind of event. Everly became unsure if she should join the others or quietly retreat back to the library.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Where: Aboard the Airship
With: ---
Thoughts: "Either everyone here is secretly a giant, or I'm just too short.."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Helediell bruh Ilyndrathyl
User Image

I'm a Guardian and a Princess. I will make my country great again!

I am here:
I am with:
I feel:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hellie sighed at the mention of the ship being hijacked. She hadn't been enthusiastic about this little plan, but the things she went along with for her friends. At least Avalon seemed to appreciate what taking a vacation meant to her. "Well, I'm not much of a vacation-taker, but it's important to stay in touch with you guys." Well, she was running an entire planet with these people, but usually official matters were settled using diplomats and ambassadors. And not all of them really got into the whole "running a country" thing anyways. Avalon being an example of that.

Oh, so the ship worked like that. She exhaled and said, "Oh, you had me worried when you called it piloting." Hellie had been worried that it'd been something that might take skill and concentration. And not to bash her friend, but Hellie hadn't seen a whole of evidence that he friend could do that.

Hellie didn't know whether to sigh for a third time or if she should just laugh. She understood that Avalon wasn't a big fan of education for fun, but the way her face turned white like she'd just seen a ghost that was a bit much. Patting her friend's arm, Hellie reassured her, "It's okay if you don't want to go. We don't need to spend the entire time together. A party of eight going all over would get a little awkward for some things anyways."

Hellie was wondering how Avalon would resolve the issue when Silva suggested keeping the edgier clothing in her closer. Huh, that would work. "I wouldn't mind hanging on to them for you. Don't get anything I might want to wear though unless you mind sharing." Hellie teased, knowing she wouldn't actually wear Avalon's clothing.

Hellie turned when Urhin joined them, asking if he'd missed anything. "Not a whole lot, but we did solve Avalon's wardrobe problem. She's going to uh, get some 'edgier' clothing, and store them in my closet."

Still turned towards Urhin, she caught sight of Everly seeing them and then hide. Hellie liked Everly, and occasionally tried to talk to her about books, but she was really shy. Hellie didn't want her to be all alone, hiding from everyone, but she also wasn't sure that she would enjoy being surrounded by everyone at once. Maybe if she just talked to her one on one? Not wanting to draw a whole bunch of attention to it, Heliie said, "Hey, I'm gonna uh, go pick myself out an outfit for the concert. Wanna make sure I have something edgy enough." And then Hellie walked away from the group, going in the direction she'd seen Everly.

Hellie made her way around the corner, to find Everly there, hiding. "Hey Everly. Are you looking forward to the trip? Oh, and are you interested in going to some Earth museums the day after the concert? I don't know if everyone else wants to go, and but it seemed like something you might like."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
One Day Too Late
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: I'm gonna have Hellie break off from the group to talk to Everly so we're not all in one huge group
unless Everly wants to talk with everyone~))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

❀E v er l y S t e i n❀

The Root Guardian

❃ Everly noticed someone was walking towards her direction. She quickly moved away from the corner as Hellie approached her. Hellie was usually a very serious young woman, and usually very busy. Of course, Hellie was going to rule one day. Everly usually spent most conversations with her talking about the latest books they've read. Hellie was one of the easier people to talk to. "Ah, I guess so. The trip seems kind of silly to me.....Wait, what concert?" she asked raising a brow.

❃ "I thought the whole point of this trip was to go see museums," Everly spoke knitting her brows together. Was she the only one whom wasn't informed? Although, it would be hard to inform a person who hides themselves in books. So she couldn't exactly point fingers. Everly sighed and adjusted her glasses. "Yes I am more interested in going to the museums. I was also hoping of checking out the book stores," Everly said looking up to the dark skinned woman.

User Image
With: Hellie

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I am here: air ship, around a corner and hidden from others
I am with: Everly
I feel: It's nice to talk about these things with her

Hellie paused for a moment at Everly's confusion, before remembering that she was right. With all of the talks about outfits and flying the ship, Hellie had forgotten about the original plan. "Oh, yeah. Well, actually that's a uh, new development. Avalon got ahold of concert tickets for all of us, and didn't tell us until now." Which, now that Hellie thought about it, was actually kind of annoying. Well, it would probably be a nice surprise for a lot of the other guardians.

When Everly commented on how going to museums was the whole point of the trip, Hellie nodded and responded, "Yeah, that's why I wanted to check some out after the concert. But Avalon looked so horrified at the suggestion, so it might just be us. Well, and anyone else willing to go." A smile tugging at the ends of her lips, she said, "You actually should have seen her face. She got all pale once the word museum was out of my mouth." Hellie wondered if any others would have that same reaction when she invited them. She suspected most of them would do whatever Avalon wanted to do if they were going to split up and do some stuff separately. Not that Hellie blamed them. As long as everyone was having a good time, she couldn't really get mad at them having differing interests.

But Everly agreed, which was nice, and even suggested another activity. Going to a bookstore would be fun, though again probably not something they would do with everyone. It might be more popular than the museum idea since books are fun? "I'd love to go. It's been awhile since my last visit to earth, so it'd be nice to stock up on some new books." Hellie didn't always have time for reading, but she enjoyed reading earth books the best. In a utopia like Azura, there wasn't a lot of inspiration for conflict in the stories.

One Day Too Late
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Cadman

User Image

"Of course they are going to a concert despite telling Princess Amazon’s (a nickname Cadman like to call Avalon. He found the name more suiting to her personality given the history of both locations) parents that we are to go to a museum. Why seek knowledge when you can…what is the phrase? Party like a rock star?” Cadman’s sarcastic tone was clearly evident.

”This is precisely why I came along. So innocent bystanders, such as Everly, are not killed by reckless behaviour.” Cadman sat nearby as Hellie confronted Everly who seemed to be hiding behind the door. He was seated near a window at the back of the room with his nose in a book. He had been so silent that the majority of people who went onto the balcony did not see him. He did not take his eyes off his book, even as he spoke. He had to finish the page he was on.

Sliding a thin piece of paper between the pages, she folded the book in on itself and placed in on a table. With an annoyed expression, he slowly rose and walked over to the door. He reached over Everly to grab the corner she hid behind. He pulled himself forward to allow himself to see more of those who were on the bridge just around the corner.

"Are you planning on meeting boys? Falling in love? Elope? Start a family on Earth while avoiding all of your royal duties?" He asked looking down at Hellie.

**edited Jan 21**

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

❀E v er l y S t e i n❀

The Root Guardian

❃ Everly stared up at the other girl as she spoke. Concerts were fine and dandy but the type they seemed to be talking about would have lots of rowdy earthlings. Not really Everly's cup of tea. "That sounds like the usual Avalon. The girl likes what she likes," she commented looking off to the side. Her gaze returned as Hellie spoke again. Hellie was the only other guardian around her own age. Everyone else was much older than herself. So it pleased her a bit knowing she would not have to face the book shops alone.

❃ But before she could respond to Hellie, Cadman spoke up. The blond man stood as he spoke about something about the concert. He didn't seem very pleased. He then brought up something about protecting people like herself. "I am just as much of a Guardian as you are Cadman." She reminded moving out of the man's way. "Cadman, you're tone and words are much too harsh. You really should try fix that before you give others the wrong impression," she added before looking back to Hellie. "I look forward to our trip to the book shops then. I am hoping the authors have upped their game since our last visit." Everly nodded.

User Image
With: Hellie and Cadman
Cadman

User Image
"Of course you are, Everly." Cadman said dropping his arms to his side. "You are right. I wouldn't want people thinking poorly of me." He was half sarcastic. He didn't care how people saw him as long as he protected those he cared out. Sometimes that meant being the 'party pooper'.

"Forgive me for being a little annoyed with the change in itinerary." There were many other things that irritate the man about this trip. Sure, he could just relax and go along with everything but he didn't trust earthlings and he certainly, at times, did not trust Avalon's decision making. She was about having fun while he was about protecting and defending Azura. He knew she cared for the place as well but it was evident that she had way more on her mind. He let out a sigh, looking at those on the bridge. Without looking back at the two women, he spoke.

"I apologize if I have offended. I shall return to my books." Cadman said turning from the two girls and back to his corner. He slowed as he neared his table and scooped up his book before heading out of the room.

He moved through the various halls and rooms that led to the library. He intended on picking out a few more books on the subject of earth. He's been to earth a few times as a child but not as an adult. He had spent most of this time in his own kingdom sorting through files and planning out 'worst case scenario' defenses. He was a good ruler but did not do well socially. He didn't understand how reckless people could be while 'socializing' especially when drink was involved. Although told this many times, he still couldn't see it or understand it. He tried to be humorous but it came across too 'harsh'. As he walked, he thought about what just happened. It wasn't a big deal but when Everly, the one he trusted the most when it came to decisions, was the one to call him out on seeming to harsh...perhaps it was true.

He shook his head as he reached the entrance to the library. Ah, the library. The place where silence was guaranteed. The place where he did not have to be social. The place where he could be himself and alone. There was no getting lonely in the library. He had access to so many individuals within the pages of each book.

He moved to the natural history section and pulled out a book that read "Earth's habitat and Changes". He then moved to the political side and pulled out another 'earthling' book. He continued this until he reached each section and pulled at least one book off the shelf. He moved to a table and placed them down. The first book he got was an encyclopedia of earth. He moved through the pages until he found 'famous music concerts'. He began planning out worst case scenarios once again.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I am here: the airship
I am with: Everly, Cadman showed up and left
I feel: let's just talk about books again

The girl does what she likes. Helediell really couldn't agree more. It was a bit worrying sometimes, given that her reckless behavior could lead to danger. "I'm not too excited about the concert either. It seems a little dangerous, but at least Avalon will have her guardians, to well, guard her." Hellie was planning on doing what she could to enjoy herself and have a good time at the concert, but it was also nice to able to admit that this wasn't an event she'd have chosen for the group to go on.

Out of nowhere came Cadman, another of the guardians. Hellie wasn't a huge fan him. While she recognized that he was a reliable person, his attitude put her off a lot. Though she found some faults with Avalon's behavior, Hellie found herself defending the princess, "Avalon only just turned eighteen. She deserves to have some fun. No one on this ship chose their destinies, Cadman."

Hellie held her tongue when he commented on Everly being an "innocent bystander" even though she was a guardian like the rest of them. She was capable of responding to it herself, which she did, even criticising his attitude.

Though, before Cadman left, he actually asked Hellie if she planned on meeting boys and starting a family on earth. What was his deal? She took her job more seriously than anyone else on this ship. And she didn't even like boys! "You know I take my role as guardian as seriously as you do, so I really hope you're joking, Cadman. Of course, suggesting I'd fall for a boy, much less an earth one, clearly suggests that."

He didn't really have a response to that, but simply apologized to both of them for offending them, and then left. At that point, Everly went back to the conversation on books, probably not wanting to discuss what had just happened with Cadman. Hellie couldn't blame her for that, as sitting around complaining about him wouldn't do anyone any good. "Hopefully. And I always enjoy looking for new authors too. Earth books are always so interesting. Their culture really allows for more inspired plot." A history of bloodshed and conflict which continued to this day wasn't really something she wanted for her own planet, but it did make for interesting literature.

One Day Too Late
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: I'm assuming since my turn was skipped that whatever Hellie could have said wouldn't have stopped Cadman from leaving without responding to her))

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I am here: airship bridge
        With: Helediell before she left, Silva, and Urhin

Avalon sighed in exasperation at Silva. Yeah, she had been in good spirits before he had nearly startled her to death! With all the history she had to be educated on about her planet and family and the wars they had to fight, she was usually startled when someone seemed to appear out of nowhere. Even though nothing had happened on Azura or Earth in centuries, she knew that something could happen at any second and that they must always be prepared to defend their planet and people. Avalon would be the first to admit that she was flighty, unfocused, and sometimes too carefree, but she knew that she and her guardians had to defend their people at any moment something dangerous happened. But at least they could just have fun for right now.

Then Silva talked about how sleeping up high and feeling the wind blow on your face gave you a feeling of complete freedom. Freedom... Avalon turned her head to the side and looked back out in front of the ship. She closed her eyes as the wind hit her face and blew her hair back. She agreed. Being up in the air and feeling the strong wind whipping at your face seemed to drown out anything else that might be going on. It gave you peace and... well, freedom. That's why she liked being on the airship so often. She wished that she had inherited her great, great, etc. grandfather's winds so that she could fly whenever she wanted to at a moment's notice. Although that probably would have caused her parents to worry even more. But maybe she wouldn't feel trapped sometimes if she had wings she could spread out and fly on.

Avalon looked back at Hellie and smiled softly when her guardian said it was important to stay in touch with them. But Avalon believed that it was also important to stay close and have fun together, to bond. How could they work effectively together if they didn't know each other well and have a deep bond? Some people didn't always get along with others, but everyone knew they could depend on each person in this group. But in order to keep that relationship, Avalon knew that they had to take time to spend together.

At the comment about piloting, Avalon huffed and rolled her eyes playfully. Sure, she may be no... what was it the humans on Earth called geniuses? Rocket scientists? Well, she may not be one of those, but she had her own talents, even if the guardians and her parents didn't always think so.

“Well I do have to tell the ship where to go! That's sort of piloting."

Avalon thought about what Hellie had next to say about the museum. She sighed in relief when Hellie said she didn't have to go. And she made a good point. So many people traveling together to a smaller place such as a museum probably would draw attention. She smiled at her friend, so thankful Hellie understood her.

Silva suddenly had an idea about her clothing situation. Her eyes widened at his idea and she began to grin brightly. It was brilliant! Her parents would never look in a guardian's closet!

Avalon turned her head to look at Hellie with a pleading look in her eyes, but her friend was already agreeing to the proposition. She should have known her friend would help her out! And when she said she shouldn't get anything that Hellie would want to wear unless she didn't mind sharing, Avalon laughed and tightly hugged her friend.

“Of COURSE I don't mind sharing! Oh thank you, Hellie! This is awesome!"

Then she went over to Silva and hugged him.

“What a brilliant idea, Silva! And I can't wait to go shopping with you! I always like the clothes you wear."

She thought about mentioning how he should keep some clothes in his room's closet so he didn't always run out of clothes, but they had had that discussion before. Silva liked to travel light. Plus, she got a free shopping trip usually when they went some place for a few days and Silva had to get new clothes. Bonus for her!

Then Urhin made his appearance, calling out a greeting to them. Avalon smiled brightly and waved to him. All of her guardians might be older than her, but she loved being around them. They inspired her and were usually a lot of fun in their own way. Plus, all the guys were really hot! BIG bonus.

Avalon nudged Silva and spoke lowly to him, jokingly.

“THAT is a proper way to make a greeting, Silva."

She smiled at Silva, hoping he knew she was just playing around, and then she spoke to Urhin.

“Hey Urhin! I'm gad you could come! And the fun's just getting started! You haven't missed anything."

Hellie explained to Urhin what they had been talking about, and then she said that she was going to go to her room and pick out a closet. Avalon grinned and nodded.

“Okay! Hey, if you see any of the others along the way, do you want to bring them up here so I can fill everyone in on what's going on?"

When Hellie left, Avalon looked at Urhin and Silva. Her alone with 2 of her tall, handsome guardians. Woo! That was one perk she had from being a princess.

“So Urhin, the reason we're all here together is that we're going to a rock concert in New York! The concert's tonight, and then we'll spend a few days in the city! Ambassador Render sent me tickets for my birthday today and sent enough for all of us! Don't tell my parents, though. They don't know we're going to a rock concert... or that we're even going to Earth."

She passed Silva's ticket to him and Urhin's ticket to him.

"Happy 18th birthday to me! Okay, so we're going to go shopping before we head to the concert! We'll land beneath Shea Stadium. Ambassador Render put a portal above the air there, which can only be triggered by our airship, that will transport our ship to below the stadium grounds. Then we'll use the portable teleporter bracelets he gave me, which are in my bag, and transport to the surface. With the bracelets, we can go back and forth easily.

Hikigane_Trijen

ArianaLucky_Star

Mewlicious Paladin

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Silva

User Image

Silva spaced out a bit while Avalon explained to Helediell about flying the airship. He had been reading pirate books, so his mind was filled with.... well made up pirate adventures. A grin stretched across his face as he closed his eyes and felt the wind brushing against his face. He could almost smell the salt of the sea. The more he thought about it, the more he he couldn't contain his happiness. "Ahoy, matey.Batten down the hatches... There be a storm approaching." He said with the accent of a pirate. He had only planned on saying that in his head, but realized he said it for all to hear. To his embarrassment, he would be quiet for a while.

Avalon and Helediell talked more about clothing and Avalon seemed to be pleased with his solution. IT even landed him a hug from Avalon; which was always a good thing in his opinion. Hugs from beautiful ladies are always a good sign that something good would happen. Or that is just how Silva seemed to look things. "Thank you Avalon, it would be a pleasure to go shopping with you... I am sure we will be able to find something fitting for you.. a mix of edgy, sexy, and suffixation." He said to her with a smile on his face.

"Take care Helediell." He said seeing her off. He took note of where she was headed and he noticed Everly hiding around the corner. He would leave he to Helediell for now, she was always better at talking to her. Silva's out going and over active imagination often seemed to clash with Everly's shyness and he didn't want to scare her off.

Just as soon as Helediell left, Urhin showed up. He laughed lightly and rubbed his head lightly at Avalon's remarks. Then he poked her on both of her sides at once. "I could be like Urhin... but where is the fun in that. I prefer to surprise you." He said while waving at Urhin. "Welcome to the party, you can now help me find something good for her to wear at the concert. Then you and I could go drinking later tonight. perhaps even meet some interesting ladies." he said in a joking tone to Urhin.

ArianaLucky_Star

Cuwen

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

@>~,~*~,~URHIN~,~*~,~<@

~"Call me Jes"~

"I'm glad not to have missed anything then." he said as Hellie bid them a farewell and walked off. When Avalon started to explain things to him he nodded with interest and smiled happily at the idea of such a marvelous plan. "I'll make sure and do my best, especially since today is such a special day." he said before listening to what Silva had to say on the matter. "Of course, it wouldn't do to squander such a lovely lady's birthday without a little special shopping. Though I think you'd enjoy a tavern brawl much more than the ladies." Urhin joked back as he gave a small laugh at the jokes they shared. He enjoyed spending time on the ship with his fellow guests although he was slightly more excited to catch a glimpse of the place he'd called home since a young age. Urhin was unique in this manner, he'd grown up most of his life on Earth instead of on Azura, so his life had been much different from that of the other guardians. Thankfully it was one he could use as an asset in cases like these. "Any idea what kind of clothing styles or colors you might be interested in? Earth styles are wide and varied, especially in New York, so it wouldn't hurt to start doing some elimination now to save you time."

~"Smile, it makes you look so pretty..."~

Cuwen
Hikigane_Trijen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I am here: airship, bridge
        With: Silva, Urhin

Dietra looked over at Silva with an odd expression on her face as he started mumbling to himself. It sounded like some kind of pirate lingo from some adventure books from Earth she had read when she was little. Then she just rolled her eyes and laughed softly. He was probably spacing out. Sometimes he had problems fully waking up from his naps.

But then he seemed to become coherent again and even said that he’d love to take her shopping! She grinned brightly at this and even clapped her hands twice eagerly. And when he described getting something sexy and sophisticated, she blushed slightly and giggled. Then she nodded and spoke a little softer.

“Yes. That… that sounds great!”

Shortly after Hellie left, Silva poked her in both of her sides, which caused her to help and jump. She was about to smack him again when he said that he preferred to surprise her. Her blush returned again, as did her grin. She quickly whispered to him right before Urhin came over.

“Nice save.”

When Urhin came over, he agreed to join the shopping trip as well! Her grin grew bigger. She’d get to play model for both of them? Damn! This was becoming her best birthday ever!

But when Silva mentioned finding interesting ladies later, a small frown replaced her grin. Hey she was interesting! She was the freaking princess of an entire planet! She could beat any girl from Earth! But… he had mentioned drinking, and she knew she wasn’t old enough to drink on Earth. She had tried before. Once again, her age difference from that of her guardians reared its ugly head.

But then Urhin said something that cheered her right up. He said it wouldn’t do to waste such a lovely lady’s birthday! Once again, her blush returned. Her cheeks were going to permanently stay that way if these two didn’t stop. She covered her cheeks with her hands and shook her head even though she was grinning like a fool.

“You two are going to kill me! Although… if you ever want to give me a birthday gift, I wouldn’t turn it down…”

She giggled softly, not knowing if her innuendo got through or not. Sometimes she royally failed when it came to trying to match her guardians’ innuendos and dirty jokes.

Then Urhin asked her if she had any idea what kind of clothes she was thinking about and how it might be good to do some elimination before they tried to shop in the large city. She gasped and then smiled brightly as she rested her hand on Urhin’s arm.

“I’m so glad you asked that! I HAVE!”

She went over to her bag, looked through some things for a moment, and then pulled out a small think black tab. She began fiddling around with it while she explained.

“I bought one of Earth’s magazine compiler generators a couple years ago. It compiles all of my magazine subscriptions together and compiles a complete list of outfits for me. And then, it makes a hologram of them that fits my measurements! I’ve already updated this with the current editions of the clothing magazines I have. This is one of the outfits I thought of.”

She put the black tab down onto the deck of the ship and an outfit was projected into the air in front of them. She gestured to the outfit and then asked, “What do you think?”

Black Belted Dress

Hikigane_Trijen

ArianaLucky_Star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items