Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Browser

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

User Image
                C a t h e r i n e nn R i e v e s

n ❝ A nm a n n c a n n o t n b e n t o o n c a r e f u l . . . .

nnn

Catherine almost expected him to make a break a for it. But that would be stupid, he wasn't the only rebel inside the inn and she might be the only person who works for the queen. Odds were severely against her. She looked at him for any sign of "petrification", expecting then that he would just calmly ignore her after stiffening, and was surprised when he placed down his utensils even when there was still food left. He shifted his gaze to her then spoke. He just agreed to be questioned.

It's been a while since Catherine's gotten rebels who still had the decency to act professional. Even some of the neutral people in the Black Market openly resented her then acted like children. First it was that Yekatarina person, then this one! Maybe those who were proven dangerous were the more civilized half of the rebellion. Either way, she might just enjoy talking to this one. "Hmmm... Perfect," Now Catherine just had to think of a way to approach the matter. She could show him that she means no harm- to the people present, or she could just flat out ask him since it looks like she's not the trustworthy type. Maybe a bit of a magic, just to show that she isn't one of those officers. She wasn't even sure if he recognized her. Or as an officer. Then again, she'd just expose herself along the way so why hide the fact now?

"My information tells me that you're Brent, right?" Catherine placed her chin on her hand. The spoon on her plate slightly moving, manipulated by the small amount of magic on her finger tips. " Well, it seems that your... ally of some sort had caused a ruckus in one area of this city aaand..." Okay I have no idea how to go on with this... The officer paused. There was an eminent shift in her tone as she decided to just drop the act and probably all form of subtlety. "Look, I've been hearing some stuff that Swiftfoot works alone. He's been spotted recently with you and another person. A woman." Catherine paused again. She leaned in closer and looked at him dead in the eye. Her volume dropping down to a whisper." You don't have to trust me when I tell you that I'm not the type who arrests rebels. I just want you to tell me, where he is." She knew very well that it won't be that easy, but she was interested on how we would react, especially after she let off her final words." Now, if it was you and that woman who instigated that attack, I'm giving off a fair warning. Pull that little stunt on an innocent shop again and it will be much worse. I hope you understand what you're getting into."

It wasn't as threatening as she wanted, but it was the truth. She didn't even knew she had that much to say. However, her superiors still would get on her a** if anything like that were to happen twice. Besides, they should probably know better than to intimidate the army by attacking the civilians. This Brent guy may not have listened, though considering the bargain she just presented, it might have just caught his attention. Catherine took a bite from her meal, chewing then swallowing before talking again. "So, you'd still mind if I ask you where Swiftfoot is, wouldn't you?" Her eyes locked onto his as she gave her polite smile again.

((I find this post weird))

nnn

n . . . . i n n t h e n c h o i c e n o f n h i sn e n e m i e s .❞

n - T e n n y s o nnnn

Playful Pumpkin

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Zamira Azareel

Zamira looked on in awe at the princess as she 'talked' to the twins, and the rather large man whose name escaped her at the moment. She thought it was sweet that he gave her chocolate, then left in a polite manner. The smile on the Princess' lips made Zamira wish she could get just a little closer and see that smile a little better. As she watched on, something seemed off.. She looked a little closer, and her eyes widened. That beautiful smile had changed to worry, and then those prized lips moved! The Princess had spoken! Zamira fell back on the balcony, clutching her heart while biting into a handkerchief and tugging on it. Oh how she wished the Princess would speak to her, to let her listen to that voice that's as sweet as honey, light as the tinkle of a wind chime, and as soft as the finest silk. Oh how she would bask in that glory, of the purest light.. Wait. She thought to herself, snapping out of her thoughts. You're sounding like a lovesick puppy. Stop this nonsense! Your contract is to protect and entertain, not to spend hours daydreaming! Pull yourself together! She finished, scolding herself as she went into the shade of he balcony, putting away her umbrella, and going back into the castle, still wishing she could hear the Princess' voice.

(Ooc: This is long overdue.. -_-;; )

Angelic Seeker

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

████ ██ █ ▌▌ C-CATCH x x x x ME I→IF x x x YOU x x╯ CANx ▌ ▌ █ ██ ████

i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆
i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★
i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆
i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★
i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★

AL E X EI x x x x && x x x x AL E X A N D E R

{ ooc: Blegh post is Blegh. And I'm not sure if anyone realizes the twins are still with Brent xDD }

The two shared a look at Brent's comment. Brent and his sibling were strong, it was true, in personality and physique...maybe it helped that Lilith dressed more like a woman and...Hailey not so much. That, and their personalities were two different ones as well. Nothing truly comparable to them. Maybe it was a good thing. After all...the weak tended to be the first to go down in the Rebellion for showing compassion. At least to anyone who worked for the Queen and was a literal die-hard fan of her. They sat back down, Alexei more or less picking at his fruit bowl than eating it while his brother rested his head on the table, arms going over it for a miniature nap. That or he was pretending and was actually listening to the on-goings of the inn. Whatever the case may be, he was currently 'incapacitated' at the moment. Perhaps it was a good thing he was hiding for his face for a member of the Queen's army suddenly appeared, causing Alexei to gently slide his eyes over to her in interest, his hair hiding his actions easily with his slightly bent figure over the table. For the most part, it seemed Brent's rather large figure hid the two from view (that, or she just didn't notice them, so intense was her focus on their comrade), making it easier for the two to listen without seeming too suspicious or obvious. Surprisingly it was working, despite how the two usually love to stand out, then remain hidden. Still, Alexei and Alexander didn't worry too much about it. If the woman tried anything, Brent would have two people immediately backing him up. When she took a seat he glanced up at her before going back to his meal, seeming to shrug off her decision to join the table. Her eyes were only for Brent. Oh ho ho. This was going to be fun should they need to bring anything up. Alexander, currently pretending to be asleep offered a slight snort before relaxing once more, Alexei turning to look at him with an inquisitive stare, the two seemingly oblivious to the conversation going on between Brent and the woman. Alexei wasn't sure how Brent would take this information and the fact she knew his name. What else did she know? ....Well, the Magic bit was rather interesting, his eyes widening as he openly stared at the moving spoon, following it with a curious sense of interest. He and his brother weren't cursed with magic (because, who here honestly considered it a gift if it could end up getting you killed?), yet...there was still something of interest to be seen of it. Rather than saying anything still he opted to listen, his features calm and seemingly without a care as she mentioned Swiftfoot. He had half a mind to warn her not to do magic in such an open area...yet if she was confident in her abilities then let her. It would be her fault if she got caught. Glancing over at his sibling now, the young man turned so the prongs of the fork were between his fingers, the end of it poking the other male. A soft smile played on his lips as he brother grumbled and shifted his position away from the prodding object.

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
Brent Reeds

Brent waited for several moments, assessing the situation. He could just, well, hit her. There were at least a dozen rebellion members here, while only one new face, making it unlikely that she had backup within the building. Even if she had people outside, she would be easily held hostage. This girl was either incredibly stupid, or incredibly brave. Now how would Brent go about this? He didn't actually want to harm her in any way, so he would have to distract or confuse her in some way.

Brent sighed, then turned back to his food. He grabbed his fork, shoveling the last of his food into his mouth and draining the rest of his drink. Once there was no longer any food before him he said, "I am not Brent. I do not know Swiftfoot. And you," He paused as he looked back to the young woman, "Should be in jail for the use of magic."

Brent knew the woman could not verify him being with his sister nor aiding Jon. After all, Brent wore a mask during each and every one of their small acts of rebellion. There was no way she would know who he was. The only time they had seen each other was when Brent went into the store later on. Now that he thought about it though, he needed a new watch.

[O.o.C: ]

Invisible Browser

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

User Image

nnn

Apparently, it was only at that moment that Catherine remembered the size of this fellow. He could just as easily attack her and people would go about ignoring them. She could always send a distress call though. It was wired to activate the moment strong force was applied. But that didn't stop her from being a little worried at his silence.

Then he answered. That was all he had to say? He wasn't Brent and he didn't know Swiftfoot? Was that supposed to confuse her? Was that supposed to make her give up on suspecting him? Puh-lease, Catherine thought. Her sources were the best an officer could find. But it would be stupid to push him for the truth, things would get dangerous and she would be stripped of her rank then imprisoned for all the hijinks she's done. Maybe she'll just pretend to drop the matter. Brent doesn't look like he'll be budging any time soon. Her schedule just pretty much cleared itself after he refused to answer. Though her superiors- specially General Wyatt, might still expect some findings from her. Some snooping around the Black Market should make up for that, everyone there had some significant information on them.

Catherine inwardly smirked as she took a sip of her drink. Now what was that thing he last said? Her in jail? It was a funny thought after all. "Along with Swiftfoot and about 3 districts worth of officers. You people should attack your targets more carefully." By that time, she no longer cared if people heard her, if they were gonna attack her then, she'll just try to fend them off. She won't be of much value if she were to be held hostage- or killed even. It will only spark some more trouble. "So mister, if you're not Brent, then how about you just tell me your name, it's only fair trade since I gave you mine." Since there seems to be no call from her superior, she might as well stick around the inn for a while. Acquaint a rebel or two. So far, chances weren't high with Catherine and the man in front of her. What was high was the chances he won't answer her question.

((-edited- Btw. Catherine just deliberately ignored the twins, that or Brent's figure just effectively hides both of them o.o))

nnn

n - T e n n y s o nnnn

User Image
xxxx"Greatness lies not in being SxTxRxOxNxG....xxxx

Lilliana was almost to the barracks when a idea hit her! Why not ask one of the lower ranking officers to do it for her! That would be perfect! Well, they couldn't be in her Proxy squad. Because if she asked someone who was in her squad, they would only make fun of her for not knowing what she was doing. Though, who could she ask! She knew no one else really that was from a different division or squad. Her mind was raking over who she could ask when, it came to her! Like a bolt of lightning struck her brain and her eyes lit up, this smile on her lips.

Bringing up her watch, she typed in a few things making soft beeping noises. Swiping her finger across her watch screen till she got to the name and face she was looking for. Major Rieves, and she tapped on her picture and it brought up her information. Which, when she saw it. It was rather surprising information for later maybe. Typing on a little message button that was below her name, she tapped on it. There was a beep tone and then Lilliana began to speak leaving a message for Catherine. Her voice held that autoritize tone to it and, it sounded so serious.

"Major Rieves, I have a top secret mission for you only. So, if you are in the presence of others please go somewhere secure and quiet." Pausing as she waited a few moments, just in case she needed to find a spot so she could finish this briefing. "I assume you are alone now, your mission is of top priority. You are to finish by tomorrow at five! You are to tell no one of this mission!" Lillianna explained as she felt her cheeks light up and she began to continue. "I need you to buy comfy clothes! Something you would wear out of work. You are to deliver it to my house...and I will pay you personally for your time." Pausing to let her take in the information and she continued. "I will send you written order, with the sizes you will need to buy. Thank you for your time. This is General Wyatt, have a nice day..." Ending the message she felt better already. At least that was one less thing to worry about.

xxxx..but in the right use of strength...”xxxx

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
__________ ________________ There's no telling what I'm gonna do
________________ ________________ And everytime our eyes meet
_______ ________________ I act like it was nothing
_____________ ________________ It's just mysterious

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
                                      "Finally, a drink and some time to relax." The gun mage sat at a private table, her rifle propped up against the ledge. Having to wait around was always fun, but she worked on her own time when she felt like it. The application she had turned in was being considered and all there was to do was wait till the qualification letter came in the post. Hanging out in a hot zone was sure to be a disqualification if she had been found out, but there were other ways that might have hindered her chances of getting into the service, like her family being only second class citizens. Rather than give her patronage to the Falconreach, where trouble was sure to brew, she had taken her tea across the lane. Raids had been a common occurrence in the less careful of rebel hideaways and not being one to he a hero, or an accomplice depending on whose view you took, she kept some distance. They called it cowardice, but she called it sentry duty.

it was most interesting to find that the little mouse she had let go had appeared to have walked right into the inn just moments ago, a happy accident that made her smile. She would peek into her spyglass, surveying the entrance inconspicuously from her table, sipping at her Hot Toddy, the brandy and honey enhancing the hot herby tea.

"I suppose it's time for my bug to be tested. Let's see." She pulled out her compact, the ebony crescent hiding the tuner for the tiny receiver in her earring.Turning the panel in the casing adjusted the frequency, static crackling brightly with a high pitch ring slowly focusing into sounds she could recognize. The microphone she had slipped under the ledge of a table was picking up some talking, but nothing important. The second bug proved to be the same, getting only small talk from a group at another of the tables. There was a so-so familiar voice that made her brow rise. She could half hear Brent playing a fool to whatever games the mousey girl had begun to play. It was amusing to hear her. shame she hadn't been able to pick up on the part Catherine introduced herself. She'd just have to squeeze it out of Brent later on.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Enchanting Beauty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ooc::It's about time I popped soemthing up. XD

Invisible Browser

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

User Image

nnn

Catherine waited for the man to answer as she picked what was left on her plate. She was prepare to stay at least until he actually leaves even without saying anything. The man might leave some important clues for all she knows. Her fork speared the lone pea, giving an inaudible sigh, until the device on her wrist vibrated to life. The thing rarely moved so it was quite a surprise. On the little screen, General Wyatt's name was read. "What the... Something must have come up... Catherine glanced at him again, seeing as he wouldn't care either way, she stood up and excused herself out. On the way to the door, she saw a familiar blonde head. Though there were a couple of blondes at the inn, Catherine simply dismissed it. The hype from getting a message from her superior must be getting to her.

Now that she was outside, she reversed her coat once again then leaned against the wall of an adjacent building. The first part of the message sent shivers of excitement down her spine. It's been a while since she's gone undercover. But what came next made her wonder if someone managed to tap into the system. "C-comfy clothes? Is she serious..." A palm went to her cheek and stayed there. And here I thought it was about the attack... or maybe another sort of mission... For the umpteenth time that day, Catherine let out a sigh. Well, she has been doing a lot of those odd requests lately. Most of them had something to do with buying from the Black Market. Two of the reasons why she no longer asks what it's for. This one shouldn't be any different. Besides, this would be a great opportunity to see how much a general from the Fracta pays.

Catherine scrolled down the message, looking for the sizes the woman had. From the looks of it they were pretty much the same. She turned to the corner and exited to another street then repeated it until she finally arrived to a much busier street. The officer hailed a taxi and gave him directions to one of the most common shopping center in the city. As she was dropped off, Catherine made sure to make it quick. She wasn't exactly fashionable, but her style was pretty much practical. Sure enough militant officers share the same preference. For the color and actual style of the clothes, she guessed the general must have no favorites. She did asked an officer who doesn't work under her anyway.

On her arm hung two neutral colored tops the lady said would go great with whatever color she had mind. It was good enough but creepy because of the mind part. Along with two pair of pants on her other arm just to be safe. After purchasing both items, Catherine hailed another taxi and went straight to the General's... home. A quaint house a few miles away from the Military camp base. With the bag of clothes in her hand, she knocked on the door.

(( I don't like this post but I had to get something out. D: ))

nnn

n - T e n n y s o nnnn

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
                      ouoouoFriday, November 13th

uoou○ TIME OF DAY:: Morning.
                      uoou○ WEATHER MAN SAYS:: Just like yesterday: Rainy, Cold/Chilly, Cloudy and rather miserable.
                      uoou○ EVENT:: New day, what will happen?

A lot has happened since yesterday, so what will a new day bring? Lets take a look at some of the events, shall we? Especially since it is Friday the 13th...

✖ A man was taken into hospital, with a beautiful General tagging along.

✖ A pair of twins came to cause trouble for one of the Rebellion males, and a female solider in the Fracta came to join the mess.

✖ The Innkeeper of Falconreach Inn had a nasty accident with some ceramics, resulting in the sneaky healing of a hand by a close friend.

✖ A few Rebellion members are trying to lay low after an attack earlier, one member kicking an adorable mail girl out from his place.

✖ The Princess had told her secret to two of the members of court, and was presented a gift by one of the more simple guards while one of her family's entertainers looked on wistfully.

✖ Everyone in the Fracta Proxy went back to their base for the night, unless patrols were needed to be done.

✖ Everyone in the Rebellion either went to their hideouts, or stayed at Falconreach Inn, due to no commands from their General to do otherwise.

✖ It's a Friday, which means the Inn will be hosting it's usual Friday entertainment night. To avoid suspicion of the Inn being a Rebels only spot, the Entertainment Night is open to all, with local and foreign bands playing music, and maybe even the Innkeeper will wow everyone with her singing, that is... If she can bring herself to do such a thing, a week after her Grandfathers death.

[[ side note: if you stayed the night at the Inn, please wait for an Innkeeper post before you do post. I sort of need to set the scene :3 ]]

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
x x w a f f l e s x x x x w a f f l e s x xUser Image
x x w a f f l e s x x w a f f l e s x x w a f f l e s xUser Image
User Image

Last night had been odd, that much was certain. As usual, the Inn was mostly filled with people from the Rebellion, but there were some that still sided with the Queen, and even a couple from the Proxy police. Yes, yesterday had been very eventful. Especially with her own events. Cutting her hand badly, trying to keep a hold of her emotions and trying to keep the Inn running peacefully. Thankfully, all the patrons knew better than to cause trouble in a public place. The evening had gone slightly better, being busy kept her mind off her grandfathers passing and kept her emotions under wraps. But, at some point, the woman had noticed that her best friend had disappeared. Understanding he must have needed to get back to his home, she thought nothing of it, as the twins Alexei and Alexander were keeping her occupied with their antics. Most of the Rebellion ended up staying at the Inn as well, seeing as though Sotta had no orders to give them. For once. It was an odd turn of events, but after the news of a Fracta Proxy piece of machinery being the target of a Rebellion attack in a mechanics shop, laying low was probably high on her list of priorities. The twins managed to score a rather decent room at the Inn, as well as Brent. It was Lilith's way of apologising for her earlier accident that involved them, as well as giving them their breakfast meal for free. She felt so bad for being so clumsy around them, and it was the only thing she could think of doing to make it up to them.
                                With a soft groan, Lilith woke up. Rain was gently hitting the windows of the Inn and it was pretty dim outside. Snuggled under the blankets, she sighed and watched the rain hit the window, the droplets gently running down the glass. To be honest, she really did not want to get out of bed today, but she had no choice. If Donny was around, she'd get up, but she had no idea where he went. He knew that no matter what, he could always stay with her, he'd always have a home at the Inn. But since he wasn't around... Dragging her sorry a** out of bed, she rubbed her face to try and wake herself up more and dragged her feet across the cold dark wood floorboards to her closet. Tartan print flannel PJ's pants with a plain black shirt was her choice of sleepwear, and she ran her fingers through her short hair to try and find something to wear. Settling on an outfit that was one of her more regular choices, she went to go wash herself and get changed. Smelling clean with a soft hint of roses, she tidied up her room and trudged downstairs. A soft pat of face powder, a few quick brushes of mascara and a hint of black kohl around her eyes was all the make-up she wore, along with a slick of glossy lipstick that matched her natural lip colour. Dolling herself up wasn't something she did often, but she had to look presentable, no matter what. Boots making soft tapping sounds as she descended the stairs to the dining and entertaining area of the Inn, she went straight for the kitchen. Chef was already up and about, making bread and other baked goods for breakfast. A simple grunt was her morning greeting, and a chuckle was what she got in return. Today's special was scones, and she pounced on the still warm objects of tasty goodness. Two tiny saucers of raspberry jam and thick cream accompanied four scones on her plate, and a hot cup of tea - white with one sugar - was the final item on her list as she went and found a table inside to sit at. As much as she loved the rain, sitting outside just wasn't on the cards. Getting sick was definitely not on her agenda. There was no-one in the Inn thankfully, since it was relatively early still. It was only around 8.30am so the minute rush for breakfast wouldn't start for at least two hours. So the silence was very much welcome. Cutting one scone in half, jam was placed on the bottom half, while cream was placed on the upper. Squishing the whole lot together, she took a rather large (and very unladylike) bite. A smear of cream sat on the edge of her lips as she leaned back into the chair, head facing the ceiling. Eyes shut, she relished the quiet while it lasted. The longer the guests stayed in bed, the better in her opinion. Especially the twins. Even if she adored the duo more than she let on. A young man was meant to be coming for a job trial today, a Friday the 13th of all days, and she hoped he'd turn up. He didn't show yesterday, but it was probably for the best. At least today her judgement wasn't clouded by emotion. Speaking of which, Lilith looked down at her right hand, the bandage covering the cut that wasn't there. Donnovan had healed it spectacularly, and although it would probably scar a small amount, at least the cut was long gone. The bandage was only there to keep Brent and the twins from asking too many questions. Especially the most obvious one.

|| ooc: alright! So it's raining, and it's about 8.30am. Do what you want people. The Inn in completely empty right now, save for the sleeping guests. The only people in the Inn's dining area currently is Lilith, and the Chef is in the kitchen. Aside from that, until someone posts, it's empty.||

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                            I am not afraid to keep ON LIVING
                            xxxxxxxxxxxx I am not afraid ²to walk this world ² alone
                            xxxxxxx Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven
                            Nothing you could say can stop me GOING HOME

Playful Pumpkin

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Trinity Belle

Trinity woke up to another bad looking day, slipping into her usual clothes which she had several of. After brushing her hair and teeth and doing what everyone does to start their day, she smiled at the lone umbrella in her umbrella bucket, grabbing it as she walked out the door, a light blue scarf tied prettily about her neck. She went to the mail station first to grab her mail bag and hat, along with the mail she was to deliver, leaving her headphones behind to make sure they didn't get wet. Her first stop for the day, as always, was a quick trip to the Inn to get her a coffee to warm herself up. She made her way to the inn quickly, flitting through the sky like a pixie at play. She made sure not to trip inside as she usually did, not wanting to make a commotion. She closed her umbrella and walked inside, leaving her keepsake from the mysterious man by the door. She saw Lilith sitting in a chair and, with a smile, walked over to her, her metal boots lightly tapping the wood floors as she did. "Good morning Lily~" She sang softly, standing in front of her and leaning down a bit to not only be cute but also to get her attention. "Mail call from your friendly neighborhood mail flyer!" She said. "I'm also here to pick up a super sweet coffee, to keep me peppy throughout the day." She finished, standing up straight, giving a bright and cheery smile.
User Image
xxxx"Greatness lies not in being SxTxRxOxNxG....xxxx

Morning came and for once, Lilliana couldn't sleep at all. Maybe, she slept for a hour or so but that was it! Even with the major helping her get clothes, she still was unsure if it was comfortable or not. So, half the night she woke and inspected the clothes. Looking at the threads and the style and wondering how she was going to wear them. When she finally woke from her sleep, she was once again looking at the clothing she had got. Of course, she had paid the major more then she needed to be paid. Not to mention she practically shooed her out of her house. Not wishing to answer any questions that were being spit out at her.

So, the clothing was set out on her perfectly made, completely white bed. Which, was in her completely white room. In her white house, it was just plain and simple, no pictures on the wall at all. Nothing that would tell anyone what she did or if anyone even lived there. The only thing that held color was in the closet. All her clothes which, were mostly military and the same color but that was kind of different right? Lilliana shook he head, looking at the clothes with a slight glare. Was there a certain way she had to wear them? How in earth did other woman do this?!

One the bed, she had two tops. One of them was just a normal dark purple nothing flashy. The other top was a green color and she couldn't seem to decided on which top. Not to mention the pants! How did you match clothes! Getting frustrated, she grabbed the purple top and a tan pair of pants. Disappearing into the bathroom to get ready for the long, long morning.

xxxx..but in the right use of strength...”xxxx

Lonely Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

#FF8C00

THe wind was light this morning, his hands wrapped lightly around the steel rails that had been placed around the hospitals roofing, behind him a large heli-pad where important patients were taken too or from depend on the need. However he was up here just to get remove himself from the room of death and sickness. As much as a hospital was designed to save lives, it held so much death within its walls. Those not strong enough found nothing but a dim chance to survive, or those that lacked the skill found hatred in not only themselves but at those that lost someone dear.

Arcanis was resting on the rails, both hands lightly held the rail as his eyes drifted off at the clouds swirling across the horizon. Dim lights from the edges of the city fill the clouds with spots and dots of color tones. His head for a moment lifted higher, like an idea rose to his temples taking him to a higher place of existences until he dropped, turning to look back.

"Jonothan.. got a smoke?" he asked, smirking lightly.

Jonothan came up, holding out a packet as he leaned on the rail backwards, his back facing the city while his front faced the door he had entered, knowing full well where Arcanis would be.

"You coming into work today?" he asked, pulling out a small death stick after Arcanis had.

"I got plans today.. though not like we have work now.. that Walker was trashed remember.." he paused placing the cig. into his mouth glancing at Jonothan for the lighter. Jonothan lit his before holding it out for Arcanis who leaned in taking afew puffs as the cigarette lit up.

There was a pause between them, the thin layer of smoke from each thin white stick of death only give them a moment of silence until Arcanis sighed, talking with the cig in the corner of his lips.

"We're going to still fix it aren't we?", Jonothan said nothing, pulling the smoke from his lips as he sighed, the thick white fume raced from his lips, nodding lightly.

"God dang it.." he said, looking at the rails beside him.

Jonothan stepped forward stretching his arms turning around, by that time he noticed Arcanis was standing on the rails himself holding onto a long pole that acted as a light pole, signaling helicopters where to land. Jonothan would have said something but he knew Arcanis wasn't that insane or depressed. Instead he looked over the edge when he heard someone scream in horror and curse. Suddenly notice Arcanis medical gown wasn't tied correctly, nor was he wearing anything below it.

The screaming and cursing came from an elder lady, shocked and horrid at the sight of it, Arcanis just ignored closing his eyes, feeling the wind pass his form. Jonothan just shook his head taking another puff.

User Image

Invisible Browser

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

User Image

nnn

It was already 7 in the morning and the clouds still laid low, hovering over the city with it's dark shades. Threatening to burst open and pour out the rain. Catherine looked through the lone window of her apartment, it's size making up for the fact that it was the only source of natural light in the whole room. She took a sip of her morning tea before setting it down on the table, next to the payment her general had given yesterday. Either it was more than usual, or she just hasn't done any requests for a while. Her watch showed no sign of any messages. Honestly, Catherine hope there was, just so she could do something for the day. But no, despite the fact that the rebels were still pretty active, they haven't done anything worth the notice of the military. The attack on the shop was just coincidental though. She could go back to the Falconreach Inn, but for what reason, the rebels there weren't doing anything. It wold just feel like she's picking a fight with them.

Her gaze fell on a piece of black paper. The Black Market. She could probably go there and do some side jobs. Her funds were getting kinda dusty. Besides, she was practically on a day-off. Catherine was about to grab her coat when Uncle Els' words rang in her head. "Uuugh. Dammit." The officer groaned. Sitting in defeat, her eyes shifted back to the black paper. She didn't even have any idea what it was. Dejectedly, she reached for the object, finding it to be blank until she held it up to the light as she leaned back. Catherine could still recognize the characters printed, though the order was confusing her. The 'incantation' didn't make any sense. Shrugging, she stood up and went to her bathroom. "Well... I could at least see what it does..."

Moments after the blunette had performed the spell, she could swear her right ear had gone deaf. Thankfully, the awful ringing left in a matter of seconds. Catherine could feel something on her face, one tightly shut eye cracked open. As she looked at the cracked mirror, a blackened figure stared back. Her hand flew to the faucet, or where she remembered it to be. Instead, cold water ran down from the exposed pipe. Immediately, she rubbed what she assumed was soot, off her face. Now that it was clean enough, Catherine took the opportunity to survey what just happened. The black paper was still between her fingers, it's appearance unchanged. It could only mean the spell didn't work, but if the aftermath was already that powerful then this slip of paper may as well be a bomb. Her bathroom counter was destroyed, the mirror was destroyed, the dull tiles were destroyed and everything else within a 1.5 feet radius had a layer of black powder. An ashened hand reached up to wipe away the sweat on her brow. How was she going to explain this. Hopefully, no one else from her building have heard this. But even that would take a miracle.

Minutes after the explosion, no one else had come knocking on her door. It was absolutely strange. Without a moment to lose, Catherine dialed a superior's number. Uncle Els. She had yet to record her message when the familiar sound of his voice along with the impatient knocking resounded at her apartment. She opened and he rushed in. "What the... I haven't ev-" He held a finger to his lips then pulled a tiny grenade out of nowhere. Before Catherine could ask again, he immediately pulled the pin and threw it at the kitchenette. Resulting in it's destruction and the younger officer letting out a solid swear. "Why did you do that?!" She was already close to panicking and kicking him in the gut. "Look. Sorry, I didn't inform you beforehand, but we had to make it look realistic for the landlord and for the other generals. This was so you could get out of your apartment and stay at a rebel's inn for a while." "What. Are you sure this was authorized..." The officer shook his head with a smile. "Of course not. By bombing your apartment, this has become a great opportunity and a great reason to pitch my mission plan. To allow you to go undercover at the Falconreach Inn!" Catherine's brow furrowed and this time, it was her turn to shake her head. " I can't do that. They already know me there as an officer, or worse, a Fracta officer..." His face lit up. "That's alright. Just keep an eye on them and come back with a report. You need to find a place to sleep for the next few nights right?" "I guess..."

At present time, Catherine sat in the taxi. Her fingers fumbling with the wad of money the general slapped unto her before sending her off. It was that simple. She had no other choice anyway, she just hoped they bought whatever story he had. Seriously, Uncle Els had always been the eccentric one. With her father off to a different district- she was left under the man's somewhat unstable care. She fished the black paper from her pocket. Apparently, it was also a part of his plan, actually, it was that paper that started it. A crazy old friend of his had given it to him without even explaining what it does. She could ask the people from the inn. It might prove to be some sort of leverage. Sighing, she got off at the inn's front gate, adjusting the strap of her duffel bag slung on her shoulder. Catherine walked in, there were little to no people at all. She spotted the girl from yesterday and approached her. "Erm... Excuse me, but to whom should I request a room?" She hated how weird she must have sounded, it was the most polite she could think of and she obviously had no idea who to turn to or what to even say. It was her first time to stay at an inn anyway. But it still didn't stop the slight blush of embarrassment rising up to her cheeks.

(( o u o ))

nnn

n - T e n n y s o nnnn

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
❂ Jonathan the Swiftfoot ❂
๑۩۞۩๑

The old jeep roared down the roads as Jon headed towards the Falconreach Inn on the other side of town. After thinking it over several times, he figured he would be safer among other rebels rather than staying at one of his other hideouts, mostly because there would be people to back him up there. Not only that, the inn was only a short distance from one of his many hideouts where he could experiment on his summoning.

A small smile played on Jon's lips. That young mechanical girl might have been a blessing in disguise. After all, the inn would be slightly more comfortable and as an added bonus, it always had food. Hopefully, life would be a little easier from now on." He thought.

Of course, Jon was hardly ever right. "That's Swiftfoot!" A shout that was barely audible to Jon through the roaring of the jeep, but he heard it nonetheless. Jon turned as just as the officer fired what looked to be a rocket at him"Don't need saving this time." Jon's body glowed green for just a second before a shield surrounded the jeep. With a loud bang, the rocket exploded off the back of the shield causing damage to the road, but none to the shield nor the jeep.

Fantastic, the fuzz. The officer was now in his car with another three and behind them, two more cars were incoming. Time to look at the choices. Confusione would definitely not enjoy being summoned again on the same week and Volare would be generally useless here and he didn't want to cause too much destruction. That left him two choices. One who would hate being summoned on Friday and one who would love it. "Bartuc," Jon's aura grew cold and white with splotches of black, "Get over here and give me a distraction. A high shrill laugh was heard as if from a distance. "No problem."

A slender man with very delicate features spawned out behind the jeep, floating in the air. "Oh...cops. How subtle of you Jon." Although Jon was pretty far from Bartuc, Bartuc knew he would here him. The wind would carry his words. Just as the officers neared Bartuc he grinned and awful grin and drew a card with fire drawn on it. Each of the cars blew up, one after the other. Only the last car's officers had enough time to realize what was going on and jumped out of the car. There were only two of them, but they both bravely drew their guns and aimed at Bartuc. "Not too smart, you two." He drew another card with a thousand knives drawn on it. He waved the card in the air and the knives flew out, stabbing each officer a hundred times. "I believe my work is done." He said as he faded into flames.

"Dammit... I wanted a distraction not a massacre." Jon said as he swerved into an alley and just stopped. He got away again. On the bright side, he didn't technically kill them, right? It wasn't his fault. "Wasn't my fault." He thought as he leaned back on his seat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff