Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, yeah, we're all crazy peoples here...

::Gasp!:: Where are my pants? *Runs around looking for them*
((Bwah! You've already put up the Avatar I made you? XD XD))

Hmmm... *looks under a bookcase* No pants here...
Waiiii~ crying I need my pants! *Pokes Keruku* Have you seen my pants?
I think our roleplaying skills have fallen to N00b level. Shall we restore them?
Genki, where the hell would I have seen your pants?
The Real Psycho Rooster
I think our roleplaying skills have fallen to N00b level. Shall we restore them?

"Indeed." Genki muttered in agreement, a hand brushing against his chin. "But I was so sure I had my pants...Hmm." He trailed off, walking over to a bed and dropping to his knees to glance under it.

"Nothing here but dust bunnies.." He said forlornly, standing back up and brushing himself off.
Keruku

Genki frowned. "Find my pants before I make you my uke!" He said angrily, brandishing a whip from Satan-knows-where.
Genkisama
Keruku

Genki frowned. "Find my pants before I make you my uke!" He said angrily, brandishing a whip from Satan-knows-where.

O_______o WTF

"Yanno what..I'm NOT going to ask.." Liz muttered blankly, watching as Genki pulled out his whip. "I think I'm going to put my bunny hat in a safe place now.." She murmured, pulling her hat off and walking towards a closet to safely store the hat for further use.
Keruku gulped, eyeing the whip that Genki had wearily. "....I don't know where to look!" He exclaimed, slowly inching away from Genki.
Keruku
Keruku gulped, eyeing the whip that Genki had wearily. "....I don't know where to look!" He exclaimed, slowly inching away from Genki.

Genki frowned. "Look for it!" He roared, cracking the whip at Keruku.
Keruku quickly scooted out of the whip's reach, glaring at Genki. "Find them yourself!" He muttered, turning to walk away.
(Fook. I gotta get offline for a little bit. Be back later)
Geh..Blasphemy!

Anyway~
Geh..Blasphemy!

Anyway~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items