Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image

ello there, and welcome to Astrid's Pets.
Although we reside in an old prison, don't be quick to judge a book by its cover. We provide nothing but the finest of pets; all the way from Elves, to Vampires, to Neko's and such, all capable of fulfilling your needs and desires. Our pets are organized by race, gender, abilities, and so on to help you narrow down your choice and provide efficient choosing times. We are delighted to provide you with our services and hope you are completely satisfied with your choice. Thanks for choosing Astrid's Pets!

-Management.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

↜Rules↝

≫ First thing's first, in this roleplay i'm god. If you piss me off or get three "strikes", I will ban you from the roleplay.
≫This is just a given; follow the Gaia TOS, please.
≫Violence and romance is encouraged, of course.
≫ This is a slave and master roleplay, which can lead to a little.... you know ; ) but time skips are a must. If the pants come off, you skip that s**t. Nobody wants to see it.
≫ No god-moding or power playing. In other words, no controlling other peoples characters. Give them a chance to fight back, or speak for themselves.
≫ This is a Semi-literate to Literate roleplay. In other words, no text talk, no ** for actions. Talk in third person, or first person. Third person preferably.
≫ I expect decent grammar, which means periods at the end of your sentences, or quotation marks for talking please.
≫ Three characters per person should probably be enough, unless you decide for some reason you want to make more. If so, please check with me. I also don't care if you play the opposite gender.
≫ Try to stay active please. I know we all have lives, and even I don't get around to posting every day, but don't keep your partner hanging.
≫ PM all profiles to me to be approved. Once I say they are approved, you can then proceed to posting them on the OOC page. Also, put a heart in your title so I know you've read the rules.
≫ You don't have to make your posts extravagant, but it would be nice if you put at least a picture.
≫ Have fun wink

Profile skeletons and OOC is located here

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Master Profile Skeletons

Obey Me...

------Anime picture here------

Hello there, my name is
Characters name here
I've walked the earth for
Race
I yield the power of...
Powers/skills/weapons/etc.
People have said that I...
Personality (Please, a little description would be nice.)
I've lived and I've learned.
History (Also, maybe like at least 5 sentences)
I own
Slaves name here
Other
Other?
I am a slave to
Username here

[align=left][size=18][color=crimson][i]Obey Me...[/i][/color][/size][/align]
[align=center]------Anime picture here------[/align]
[align=right][b][color=crimson]Hello there, my name is[/color][/b]
Characters name here
[b][color=crimson]I've walked the earth for[/color][/b]
[b][color=crimson]I was born a[/color][/b]
Race
[b][color=crimson]I yield the power of...[/color][/b]
Powers/skills/weapons/etc.
[b][color=crimson]People have said that I...[/color][/b]
Personality (Please, a little description would be nice.)
[b][color=crimson]I've lived and I've learned.[/color][/b]
History (Also, maybe like at least 5 sentences)
[b][color=crimson]I own[/color][/b]
Slaves name here
[b][color=crimson]Other[/color][/b]
Other?
[b][color=crimson]I am a slave to[/color][/b]
Username here[/align]

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Slaves Collars and Charms

Charms

Book → Intelligent
Skull → Not broken, rebellious, dangerous
Heart → Pleasure
Infinite Symbol → Companionship
Feather Duster → Cleaner
Pan → Chef
Shield → Guard
Present → Has special talents
Treble clef → Musically Inclined

Collars
There are only three collars;

Black → Unbroken, hard to manage, dangerous

Red → Almost broken, needs a bit more work.

Blue → Broken, Loyal, Trustworthy.

Slave Profile Skeleton

Yes, Master...

-----Anime Picture Here-----

Hello, my name is
Name
I have been chained to the earth for
Race
The Collar I wear is
Collar color
The Collar has these charms on it:
Charms, 4 max.
I have been said to act like...
Personality
I have won some and lost some.
History, Bio
My powers are
Powers, Skills, etc.
Other
My master is
Masters name here
I am controlled by
Username

[align=left][size=25][color=lightseagreen]Yes, Master...[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center]-----Anime Picture Here-----[/align]

[align=right][color=lightseagreen][b]Hello, my name is[/b][/color]
Name
[color=lightseagreen][b]I have been chained to the earth for[/b][/color]
[color=lightseagreen][b]I was born a[/b][/color]
Race
[color=lightseagreen][b]The Collar I wear is[/b][/color]
Collar color
[color=lightseagreen][b]The Collar has these charms on it:[/b][/color]
Charms, 4 max.
[color=lightseagreen][b]I have been said to act like...[/b][/color]
Personality
[color=lightseagreen][b]I have won some and lost some.[/b][/color]
History, Bio
[color=lightseagreen][b]My powers are[/b][/color]
Powers, Skills, etc.
[color=lightseagreen][b]Other[/b][/color]
[color=lightseagreen][b]My master is[/b][/color]
Masters name here
[color=lightseagreen][b]I am controlled by[/b][/color]
Username[/align]

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image
Ʌ l l ξ Ϩ M Ʌ Я Ʌ

The porcelain skin of the woman seemed to shimmer in the ray light that peered through the long, velvet drapes. Her eyes flickered open and curiously looked around, as if they could see the marvelous room she lay in. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she sat up, her hand reaching for a string to ring a bell. A man came upstairs immediately, helping her out of bed and to the bathroom where she could peacefully shower. "Thank you, Trent." she whispered, closing the door behind her and stripping of her clothes. She inhaled slowly and turned around to where her mirror should be. Reaching out, she pressed a hand against the cold glass and sighed again. If only she could see herself... her perfect curvature, her wonderful white blonde hair, her exceptional complexion and figure. She let the hand rest back at her side, then stepped in the shower.

Allesmara took her time getting ready. She couldn't see what she looked like, but her maids most definitely made her look beautiful; she could sense it. She sat there on the stool, her hands folded neatly on her lap as they played with her hair, scrunching it to give it perfect curls. Turning her head in the direction that her brother Trent should be, she spoke; "Today, I shall go to find a new companion to help me out..." she whispered, "So I am no longer your burden." Trent shook his head, "Thats ridiculous, Allesmara. You're not-- Allesmara cut him off by raising his hand and standing from her seat. "Lets go."

Trent helped her down the large staircase and out the door towards the town. Her house was marvelous. She couldn't see it anymore, but she knew that it was. She used to be able to see it...
She shook the thought from her head as they continued down the street. Allesmara didn't need much help. She could practically see, but with every other body part other than her hands. It was nice to have a pair of eyes around though to tell her if she were about to be in trouble or step in the wrong spot. She made her way to the old prison, and silently stepped in, her dress trailing behind her. Although her eyes were open, they seemed to be staring into space. A lady showed her to the back, and her eyes darted around the room curiously as if they were examining each man and woman in each of the cages. Her fingers traced along the bars of the cages as she walked by, waiting until she sensed the right one.

Devoted Regular

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Malice. Nightshade.

Her name was Malice Nightshade her life was a dark one but her outlook was darker, she was dark, sadistic and had a heart of ice until one broke through the thick layer of ice that surrounded her heart, that's when they would learn of the blooming rose beneath the stone. She was sent out one night on assignment, little did she know it was a trap. The one that trapped her heard of her work and decided that with her fiery spirit and iron will, she would be a good addition to the slave shop, so the trap was set and malice walked into it, but not completely blindly, her empathic senses caused her to feel something odd, but the one that worked for the slave master knew this and attacked before she could fight back he shot several tranquilizer darts into her neck with amazing accuracy causing her to fall to her knees and fall into a deep slumber sealing her fate, but he didn't stop there to make her more Valuable he injected her with the DNA of a were panther. Her howls of pain from changing echoed then grew silent as she fell unconscious

Now she began to wake. She was in her halfie form but with a single shock of the shock collar she could be forced to change into her human or full animal form, now she gave a soft moan and began to wake, her head pounded as her vision came into focus. She looked around and realized she was in a jail cell she gave a soft growl and tried to move but sadly her limbs were shackled in chains behind her back and all of her weapons taken from her. She had a feeling she knew what happened and gave a loud frustrated roar then hung her head her soft, silky black hair hanging in her face, her breathing was hard and slightly labored as she began to thrash which only served to exhaust her more.

User Image

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar sat there meditating. He always saw these cages as pointless since even if he did get out or want to get out he wouldn't make it past the door someone would stop him. He chuckles quietly to himself as he opened his eyes to see as women walking down the rows of cells feeling the bars, more than likely trying to sense the slaves. She was strikingly beautiful but all to often Kovar had realized that there was more to women than looks, and often the ones that looked the best were the worst.
Kovar sighed deeply and tried to remain unnoticed, a feat he realized was soon futile since the women appeared to be blind by the way she was walking, it was a bit awkward but very subtle even he was surprised he noticed. He rolled his eyes and scooted to the back of his cage. He didn't feel very good about this person, they were hiding something just like he was and that mad him nervous. She could be hiding anything and if it were even comparable to what Kovar was hiding then he was screwed.
He twitched unconsciously as he thought back, Mother forgive he wanted to die but he couldn't. She was keeping him alive for something and he wished he knew. Someday though, someday he would escape this cage. But today would not be the day, today he would hide and hope for better.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image
Ʌ l l ξ Ϩ M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Her blank eyes seemed to find their way to a man meditating. Although her eyes looked directly at him, it seemed as though she was looking through him. She paused at his cage, her hands resting lightly on cold steel bars of the cage. "You." She said, almost in a whisper. Her gaze fell back to the ground. She wished she could see the man behind the bars. Something about his presence had made her stop. She couldn't help but slightly tighten her grip on the bars in frustration, but she soon let them go. "What's your name?" she asked curiously. Her voice was gentle and soothing; almost as gentle as her appearance. It was almost eerie, in fact. A small smile grew on her face as she waited for the mans reply, her delicate hands returning from the bars to her side.

Devoted Regular

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Malice. Nightshade.

Her empathic senses went wild when a female came in and inspected a young male that was directly to the right of Malice's cell. She stayed quiet listening to the conversation, feeling the dark emotions pour from the woman's aura like a thick black fog. Then the emotions of the young man came through she sensed warmth, a gentle heart like she used to have, and one that she wouldn't let the darkness of the woman swallow up. She sensed his movement by sound and sense, and then felt like she had had enough "hey....woman....listen, to me. The man wants nothing to do with you, so leave him the hell alone, or you will be dealing with me!, I may be in shackles, but that doesn't mean I'm harmless. Come closer and I'll show you what I mean" she snarled "...But I swear, lay one hand on him and Ill tear you to shreds like your nothing more than an old throw pillow, that's kind that's suited to the likes of you and coming apart at the seams" she said and gave a dark chuckle as she insulted the female and smugly waited for her response.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces