Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

User Image

xxxxW A I T, I might H E S I T A T E
                                        xxxxxxxxxx* ( A m I a m i n u t e t o o l a t e?⋮「
                                        xxxxxPlease LordINeed To K N O W:
                                        xxxxxxxxThis p r e s s u r e ' s got Me
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxLETTING GO:
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxIf I'm W R O N GWill I S T I L L carry on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) 《 And e n d up w h e r e I B E L O N G:
                                        xxxxxxxxI've Never Felt This Way B E F O R E

C e l e s t i a >> F a b r i l u s >> I n f e r n u s

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxCelestia had gotten so caught up in her own thoughts and the blue hues of the sky outside the window that she hardly noticed when two males approached her cage, looking at her and studying her. She quickly tensed when she did notice however and sat up straighter, trying her best to get a look at the two without full eye contact. It seemed the pair were related -a father and son most likely- and the older of the two didn't seem hesitant about the goings on of the shop, whereas the younger of the two seemed excited and jittery. Finally baring to make eye contact, she looked cautiously. The way the older man pointed out her companion charm had her face burning a scarlet hue in embarrassment, but she didn't bother trying to conceal it now. Besides, she was more horrified that he must have noted her other charms too. She doubted she'd be able to talk through the fog of embarrassment she felt. Of course they had slapped a companion charm on her collar as well as a heart. She had been a street kid belonging to a dirt-poor family who had survived passed the age of 13. Not many girls on the streets survived that long without becoming a part of the world's longest running "profession". She shivered partially in disgust and partially from the attention she was getting. Her embarrassment was soon forgotten however when the younger of the pair spoke, and she was a little shocked at what he had to say, almost grateful. She could tell already this boy saw slaves as more then objects, a rare thing among masters. She wasn't too surprised though. He was young, and probably just getting used to the concepts of ownership. Although, age mattered little in the aspects of ownership now that it was a common practice. If you had the means, you could own just about anything.

It was when the man leaned down to her level that she felt a bit more secure and sat on her knees, fully facing the both. When the question was posed as to whether or not she wanted to live with this man's son, Celestia blinked a few times and couldn't help but smile discreetly as she saw the way the boy was reacting to his father's description, going so far as to flush in embarrassment. Holding onto the smile Celestia nodded, balling her hands excitedly in her lap and forcing her mechanical tail to not belie her excitement by twitching before finally trusting her voice. "Celestia doesn't mind. She'll be grateful to be of service." She said, stating the last part more out of forced habit as she had been thought then of any conscious will. It was then she noticed Roman's gaze fixing on her and gave what she hoped was an encouraging smile before he flushed again and looked away. She wanted to giggle, finding the action cute, but kept silent and looked away as he had. "I think it's supposed to be the other way around. Taking care of Celestia I mean. U-um Celestia is supposed to take care of those who take her in. . ." She started to speak, but grew quiet towards the end, a gnawing instinct that she shouldn't be correcting a master settling in her gut unpleasantly.

[[owned]] - - -
                                      [[ooc//]]
                                      Krayven69

╔═════════════════════════╗
                    I've N E V E R Come S O Close
                    i've never worn so t h i n . . .

I'm stepping out instead of closing i n
                    XXXX 『I L E F T M Y S E L F B E H I N D』
                    XXXXNo T U R N I N G back
                    This T/I/M/E
                    xxxxthis is my new design. . .
                    ╚═════════════════════════╝
RξGINɅ
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I know how to hurtxxxxxxx I know how to heal
                  I know what to show
                  and what to conceal

〖〖 I know when to talk and I know when to ✖ ✖ touch

✖ ✖No one ever died from wanting xxxxxx
                                  ( ) too much

Regina smiled as the boy gave his consent. Immediately her mind started wandering with things she wanted to do with him as she patted the boy on the top of his head and said "Good boy. Don't go anywhere."

The smirk and the haze in her head followed her as she parted from the cell door and crossed over to the front desk. She proceeded to whisper to the girl behind it as they both gestured and nodded and then Regina produced a ring from somewhere in her dress and the other girl nodded. Regina clicked her way back to his cell, and used the keys she received to undo the lock and swing the door as wide as it will go, creaking with rust and age. Then she stood at the edge of it and tossed the keys to the aforementioned guard.

“Welcome to your new life, boy.” She said as she waited for him to step out. When the boy stepped out in front of her she took a long look at his body up close. It was strong, and lean, and downright perfect.

“Follow me.” She said as she attached the black leash to his corresponding collar and tugged just a little bit at it. When he stepped in behind her, she took him to the back, darker part of the building, and led him through a couple corridors and then stopped at a door. It was completely wood and didn’t have a window as these cells were where one could not see daylight anymore. It was dark anyways, Regina thought, there’s nothing to see.

Opening the door and tugging the leash for him to follow her shoes echoed in the little room as she crossed it to the opposite side. Then she attached his leash to a hook on the wall so he had elbow room from the stone wall. “Sit” She commanded.

Then Regina clicked back, closed the door and turned left and sat at a table and chair, facing her new purchase. “Do you know what this is?” She asked, her voice quiet but still echoing off the stone.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar Jerzy
Death is nothing compared to vindication...

Kovar gave her a quizzical look despite the fact that she was blind, "Did I not explain that, I thought I had. Wow, that's actually kind of an important thing. Hmm sounds like something I'd skip." Kovar paused for a second looking down rubbing his chin with a odd look on his face. "Anyways" Kovar said without missing a beat, "She's not my actual birth mother, when I refer to Mother I'm referring to Mother Earth, who has in all technicality birthed my entire race. Ever since my... Incident I can sometimes talk to her. But as you can imagine I'm not all to pleased about that, its just another voice to hear in my head besides my own." Kovar sighed hoping that would answer her question.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image
Ʌ l l ξ S M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Allesmara smirked, looping her arm through his as they left the house. "Interesting." she said, no hint of sarcasm in her voice. It was people like Kovar that sparked her curiosity. Being blind, Allesmara liked to find out as much as possible about almost everything. It made her feel like she was filling in for her lack of sight. "I'd like to go downtown, preferably to a clothing store. Although I can't see, I trust that you will help dress me properly." She said, her eyes shifting to his direction and a small smile spreading on her face. "Besides, it's a marvelous day and i'm stuck in this ridiculous dress that my maids always put me in. I'm dying in it." she added.
User Imagexxxxxoman 'oro' aris

Roman's father clapped his hands and smiled, "Well, since you have no objections, I'm sure my son would be more than glad to have you." He stood up and turned to Roman, "Of course he has to take good care of you, you're his responsibility as of now." He nudged Roman forward, "I'll take care of the paper work, introduce yourself." Roman's father walked away with some what of a spring in his step, obviously happy over how things had worked out. Roman moved closer and put his hand through the cage to shake Celestia's hand. "Hi, I'm Roman. I guess I'll be taking care of you from now on." He did his best to give a warm smile, "I'll do my best." Roman instantly realized how cheesy in must have sounded and looked to where his father was behind him to hide him blush again. 'Why am I so nervous? It's not like I've never talked to a girl before.' He thought as he calmed himself.

Soon after Romans father returned along with a man with a key who opened Celestia's cage and thanked them for there purchase. "Let's get you to your new home." Roman's father said to Celestia and lead them to the car. It was a short drive to Roman's apartment filled with Roman's father making small talk. When they arrived he said good bye, leaving Roman and Celestia alone outside the apartment. "Well..." Roman was starting to feel a even more nervous and wanting to break the silence,"Are you, um, hungry?" He asked as he held the door for her and followed her in. It was a normal single bedroom apartment with a living room and kitchen, everything was freshly unpacked. It wasn't until he really looked around that he finally thought about something. It was a single bed apartment and there was no where for Celestia to sleep, 'What am I gonna do about that?' He asked himself, but he had all day to figure something out so he pushed it aside and waited to see what Celestia would want to eat.

'Resident Terror'

Vicious Hunter

User Image

xxxxW A I T, I might H E S I T A T E
                                        xxxxxxxxxx* ( A m I a m i n u t e t o o l a t e?⋮「
                                        xxxxxPlease LordINeed To K N O W:
                                        xxxxxxxxThis p r e s s u r e ' s got Me
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxLETTING GO:
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxIf I'm W R O N GWill I S T I L L carry on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) 《 And e n d up w h e r e I B E L O N G:
                                        xxxxxxxxI've Never Felt This Way B E F O R E

C e l e s t i a >> F a b r i l u s >> I n f e r n u s

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxA clap from the direction of the boy’s father caused Celestia to snap up from her gazing at the ground and she found it hard to not let out a small alarmed squeak. She managed to suppress it as the man began to speak however and listened curiously. Nodding at what he’d just said, she watched as he left to complete the purchase looking happy that he’d be purchasing a slave for his son. Celestia couldn’t help but smile lightly at the uncharacteristic display of happiness in this place. Noting that the boy had moved closer, she watched him curiously as he poked his hand through the cage bars in a gesture of introduction. Celestia was slightly shocked as he presented such a trusting gesture, but nonetheless took his hand lightly, shaking it and nodding at his introduction. “N-nice to meet you, Roman. . .Celestia- u-um I mean, I’ll try my best too.” She confirmed, accidentally lapsing into her habit of third person speech. She detested the habit and tried to correct it as often as she could when she caught herself. She withdrew her hand from his as he turned from her suddenly. Tilting her head the slightest, she felt that same smile twitching on her lips again. How could it be that this master –Roman, she reminded herself- was acting so nervous. If anything she should be the more nervous of the two, even if he was risking taking a stranger into his home. Yet again he didn’t seem the kind that Celestia would be quick to fear, but that was merely an outward assessment. She knew better than anyone that when people were out of the public eye, they could be very very different.

Celestia could hardly believe when her cage was opened and she was ushered out to the two waiting for her. Standing up, Celestia stepped out of the cage and looked around, resisting the urge to sigh heavily in relief. Before she knew it, they were being driven a short distance through the city. Roman’s father attempted to make small talk the during that time and Celestia sincerely tried her best to reciprocate, but her answers were short and quiet. She was still too nervous to be able to relax, and she had curled her tail as best she could around her waist, fiddling with it gently to distract herself from any silences that might have popped up. Coming to stop in front of what Celestia recognized as one of the cities apartments, she followed Roman out and was surprised to hear Roman’s father bidding them adieu. She had been under the impression Roman was living with his father. As she gazed up at the building, Roman began to speak and she turned to him, nodding. “If it. . .isn’t too much trouble.” Celestia replied. Maybe this was a test? Maybe he wanted to see if she’d be needy and self-entitled even in her position? She wanted to avoid that as best she could.

When you had Celestia’s position, one didn’t try to live above their position. Soon enough they were walking into Roman’s apartment. She almost felt guilty when he held the door open for her and flushed a light pink, quickly hurrying across the threshold so she wouldn’t force him to hold the door open. The apartment was nice, immaculately clean and looked like it hadn’t even been lived in yet, and Celestia walked carefully further in, never getting out of sight of Roman however. She felt she’d be intruding if she did. It seemed spacious enough, although she only noted a small number of doors. This made Celestia a little nervous. Either there was a bedroom hidden from her sight or she’d get very well acquainted with the floor. “It looks neat.” Celestia commented after a couple moments of silence. “W-would you like me to help? With the food?” She asked, hoping to be able to help. Keeping busy would make her less nervous and probably a bit more comfortable. She hadn’t quite figured out how she felt about this situation. On one hand, she was free of that awful cage and not under fear she’d be bought by a sadistic master or mistress, but on the other she would have to work for Roman until he got sick of her and sold her back or set her free. Celestia nearly sighed in irritation at herself at the fact that being set free had even entered her mind. She’d been someone’s property for a solid five years already, so it would take a miracle to get her to accept freedom. She didn’t even know what she’d do with herself if she was set free. She had no job, not a penny to her name and no friends. She’d end up even worse off probably, back on the streets looking for food and avoiding re-capture. Pushing the thoughts aside, Celestia shifted from foot to foot slightly.

[[owned]] Roman Faris
                                      [[ooc//]]
                                      Krayven69

╔═════════════════════════╗
                    I've N E V E R Come S O Close
                    i've never worn so t h i n . . .

I'm stepping out instead of closing i n
                    XXXX 『I L E F T M Y S E L F B E H I N D』
                    XXXXNo T U R N I N G back
                    This T/I/M/E
                    xxxxthis is my new design. . .
                    ╚═════════════════════════╝