Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

██xxXxxXxxXxxXxxXx ✮ A U B U R N ✮

User Image

xxx Auburn's almond shaped eyes darted to the door as it was pulled open. Was that girl already returning to complain more about who was right. Sure she grew up with Seth but she wasn't his only companion during the last three years of his life. Stupid girl didn't know any better. Asher's slim figure grew and twisted until it was obvious it wasn't who she was expecting. The man sat close to her. To close. In the blink of an eye Auburn pressed her boots to the bars and with great force sent her body slamming into the dark shadowed corner of her cell her boots hanging out in the edge of the light and her eyes narrowed and glowing from the black.

She scoffed under her breath when he mentioned this "fine camp" they were in. Was he daft? Auburn kept her mouth shut willing to hear him out before throwing a temper tantrum. She replied sweetly her voice low and full of irritation. You know what i want don't play stupid. What did every prisoner want? She pulled her legs up and once again rested her chin on the top of her knees, long pale magenta strands of hair falling around her face and shielding her face. He was very clearly offering water but she wasn't stupid god knows what anyone could have don't to it. No she would be out soon she didn't need their water.

W H E R E Refugee camp.

W I T H Who knows .

T H I N K I N G .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He had made a huge mistake.

What was he thinking, coming here? He was no detective and certainly no vigilante. He had just gone out tonight to secure a corpse and now here he sat here trying to deceive his way into information much more able men had not been able to obtain. Weak. Arrogant. From the moment that he had sat down and she slid away, the interview had likely already been ruined.

But he was here for now. Ray looked up and directly into the the glowing eyes in the corner of the cell. In there was another mind, with its own thoughts, sentiments, and sensations. Was he looking through a window at a 'soul', or was the brain merely a complex, organic machine? Either way, he would be no more than the same. He knew that, from a removed perspective, this was all absurd and inane. Yet, why was he so anxious and afraid?

"Of course, I apologize. Please excuse a sad old man." He picked up the canteen and took a long, exaggerated swig before setting it back between them. This woman would likely lay dead within the week and soon he would be dissecting her brain. "I'm afraid that I would be no use in such business. Besides, I'm sure your friends are working fervently on your escape at this very moment." Like most of the refugees, Ray believed both that she could not have acted alone and that she had no hope of escape. Surely, her accomplices had cut her loose, left her here to die. Why not show some compassion? Soon, it will not have mattered at all.

"You know, I hate this place." He let the words set a moment, hoping for an air of confidence and that she felt the same. "It is, I suppose, a lovely idea, but I long for what I left in Sanctuary. However" The effort required to filter the bite and sarcasm out of the next phrase surprised him. Another part truth. "However, I don't blame you for taking it away from be, for taking her away.". The time for self-control was almost over, however. Again, why not show compassion?

"I hate to see another suffer and I find what we are capable of both ridiculous and cruel. If there is anything I can do for you, any pain I can soothe or anything you would like to know, I do not mind to provide it."

--

Quote:
The naive old man is in for a terrible surprise, isn't he? If his presence cramps the style of your prison escape, I'll gladly move him out of there beforehand, of course.

Married Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
                    Selene bared her teeth in a smile and huffed. She lowered her body close to the ground and quietly snuck up on the guard. She bit at his ankles a few times, just enough to tick him off. She heard the guard yelling at her and she quickly took off in a different direction then Valentine was. She could hear the guard storming after her with his large loud stomping. Selene was faster though, she lead him quite a good ways away from the came itself. She stopped and saw that she was just ahead of the guard, so she quickly shifted back to her somewhat normal form. Her white ears flickered atop of her head as she heard the guard approaching, her large fluffy tail flickered as she saw him approaching. The guard looked stunned to see her standing there and looked around. She shook her head and walked right past the guard and once she was a good distance, she took off into a sprint. She found herself back at the edge of the camp and she shook her body a little, her snow white ears, tail and hair all shook. Selene grabbed some clothes that were hung out to dry and slipped them on. Perfect fit. Selene walked towards the Cells and glanced over to Valentine and then back at the cells. She put her ears against the door and could hear a man talking. She pushed away from the door and her ears flattened on her head. She turned to looked at Valentine and she held one finger up and then signed that the person was talking. Selene slowly attempted to open the door, she was surprised that it was open. She grinned and gave Valentine the its a go sign.

Feral Gekko

User Image

I A m . .---An Alter

XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxX

I L i v e . .---In Sanctuary

XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxX

C a l l M e . .---Aria Trenton

Aria gave a dry laugh the corners of her mouth turning up in a sly smirk. She knew full well that he didn't mind having a girl rake her eye's over his body, reasons for it be damned. To top it all off it wasn't like their relationship was built off regular courting ideals, but then his hands fell on her shoulders and his voice said all right things clearing her mind of everything but him. Her smirk fell into something softer, something more tender as she tilted her head and pressed her cheek to the top of his hand for a moment letting him know his words eased her mind.

”Coming from a thief I suppose I should be flattered to be deemed as a suitable price for imprisonment or death.”

She grinned, her words gentle and teasing despite having just mentioned their punishment for being caught. Speaking of prices, Aria let her hands roam all her pockets and when she came up empty she frowned slightly.

”I did have something for you but I think I left it back at the house”

F i n d M e . . :---Sanctuary Training Grounds :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e . . :---Riot :
User Image

His breath comes up short for a second, then somehow manages to do it again when they meet eyes; his nerves kick into overdrive for the first time. Riot has nearly mastered masking his emotions for a couple different reasons to date. It makes it easier to win cards, which means coin, and another main reason he'd have to call, is how much loosing Marrot does to him if he lets it get the far.

"Thief? Me?" Riot exaggerates a gasp. "I would never." There is that snarky grin on full display, and when Aria mentions having something for him, his tail gives away a nervous tick. He ways the options, and looks around them for the moon; from the looks of it the sun will be up in less than two hours. As much as he wants to go back with her, he isn't about to risk her safety, or life, again; at least he feels responsible for what could have been her. The thought brings a burning to his scar until he reaches to sooth the phantom feeling.

Suddenly he can hear dogs barking coming from the distance, maybe a mile if he's lucky. It is the one patrol of Sixers he neglected to notice before; and those dogs are picking up his scent. Riot's heart starts to hammer in his chest, the news he came to tell her will have to wait until tomorrow night, and she can't know anything yet in case there is a telepath or something of the sort recruited within the Senate or their pesky Sixers.

"Look, tomorrow night when the moon is at it's highest, avoid late night training okay? Stay home." Now the guards are close enough for her to hear too. He can't think of anything that won't get her in trouble for having, let alone be suspicious, so he unhooks his holster that houses his hand crafted blade. This seems enough to hold a scent, but she can also say she bought it from the market a while back if she could get away with it. "leave your window unlocked for the next three nights, after that if it comes down to it, go back to your usual." It is killing him to to clue her in on everything. Riot takes her hands in his, slipping the pocketed knife in her palms.

Riot upturns their hands, moving one of his to expose hers in the little light the moon offered tonight. Riot looses control of his being for half a second, dips his head down for a moment, and dusts a light kiss over skin. "Goodnight Aria." Then he disappears back into the forest.

((For some reason I couldn't think of something that she could have on her that won't get her in trouble, so I went with that. I don't know if it is confusing or not on what she can do with it when they arrive asking questions. Not attack them, just play to play coy with. And this is long as hell whoops))

(( I also am working on a smaller profile for Rin, I feel he needs it. I don't know what do do with him until Snazzy posts if she is seeing him lol. ))

Feral Gekko

User Image

I A m . .---An Alter

XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxX

XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxX

Aria watched the the emotions play across his face, it wasn't easy to pick anything up but she could tell when he got nervous. He touched his scar and looked about causing her to glance around to. She was Alter but he was Meta he would hear and definitely smell things long before she did even on her best days. So she took his jitters as a warning of looming departure. She looked him over again and again while her fretted and placed one hand on top of his until her removed it and his voice filled her ears. She listened closely to his instructions and didn't bother to mention that her nightly training program only happened rarely on the nights where her thoughts were to heavy to bare. The sound of hounds finally reached her ears and fear for him filled her eyes, all his jitters made sense now. She nodded her understanding and dropped her gaze to where his hands held hers and the warmth of a body warmed holster pressed to her palm. She closes her eyes all together as he ducks and kisses her cheek. Warmth flooded up her neck to fill her face with color but the dim light masked it and when she opened her eyes he was gone anyways.

”Night Riot, be safe”

She didn't know if he would pick up her words but if he heard the dogs before she did then maybe his range was strong enough. She flipped her hands over and quickly inspected the blade, remembering it from the night of the bombings she smiled. Aria gave it a quick polish with the hem of her shirt before clipping the holster onto her weapons belt tied around her thigh, hopefully her shirt would leave enough of her scent on the blade for a lie to be plausible. The dogs were close enough now that she could pick out the individual voices of the Sixer's chasing them, turning back to the archery range Aria raced back to her bow and retrieved it. Running would be futile with dogs on her tail and besides it would make her look guilty. So Aria just waited. She unstrung her bow and wound up the string so it wouldn't get tangled and placed it away in the oiled pouch so it wouldn't flake and snap. Then she feigned surprise and worry mixed with a healthy dose of fear when the Sixer's entered the archery range. It wasn't difficult, she was scared of them. She had several encounters with them before due to her relationship with the Bane's more specifically with Lux herself and the other Meta's her sister hung out with. None of these encounters had gone over to well as Aria didn't like to be threatened and it seemed that was all the enforcers knew how to do. So now she just looked them over and waited for the leader of their little hunting crew to say something, the less you said to these people the safer the situation would be.

F i n d M e . . :---Sanctuary Training Grounds :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e . . :---Sanctuary Sixer's :

OOC

I left it hanging in case some one did wanna jump in here if not I'll just fill it all in on the next post..
No worries it would make sense to have a knife on her anyways and no worries to the length mine tend to get long too lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bandit noticed something amiss well before Lilja. The hound barked madly and then struck down the path. Her companions' dogs started their own pursuit. Predators on the hunt.

Biggs let out a yelp and Wedge started, "Lilja, I think-"but she had already broken into a dead sprint. Thanks to her Alter-enhanced endurance and muscle strength, she soon caught sight of the dogs, but should could not quite catch up and keep pace with them. Funny that genetically engineered superhumans, the pennacle of human progress and technology, still lagged behind the senses and speed crated by nature itself. She thought there might be something philosophical or poetic in that notion, but they came upon the clearing before should could give it apt consideration.

It was the archery range. At the far end stood a lone figure, a young woman. The hounds were sniffing francticaly about the area, basically ignoring the girl. The true prey had already left.

Limbs slowed to a trot, then a brisk stroll. Her comrades finally caught up. "Biggs, Wedge, follow my lead" Though her seniors, they grunted in affirmation. Coming upon the woman, Lilja did not recognize her, but Biggs whispered, "Careful, Grim, this one could be trouble." She ignored him. Alone, frightened and unarmed? This was hardly worth her time, but she had to be thorough under such supervision.

"My my, practicing archery in the dark, are we? For a bit of emphasis she slipped her stunner out of her back holster and held it lazily by her side. Though she wouldn't dare use it in this situation, so heavily in their favour, the most notorious weapon in Sanctuary and unofficial symbol of the Sixers had a tendency to make people talk. She signaled Biggs and Wedge to flank the girl. The dogs, still agitated, sniffed for a trail a ways off.

Letting the apathy creep ever-so-much into her tone, Lilja said, "Would you kindly drop all possessions in front of you and place your hands upon your head? No need to for a scene, here."

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

●●●●●● LENTI

xxxalentine crossed his arms over his chest and leaned his back to the wall as the little fox took off. Once he was sure the guard was gone he rounded the corner as if he had every right to be here his eyebrows raiding sinisterly when he caught sight of the guards jacket hanging freely from a chair near the cell door. He shook his head back and forth tsking gently with a grin. He was pretty sure it was illegal to leave official objects on the sight when away. Wrapping his thick callused fingers over the grey material he slid it on and shrugged. Not a perfect fit but still convincing.

As if on cue Selene reappeared and gave him an odd glance. Someone was already in there talking to her and it wasn't Asher. Maybe an accomplice. He leaned over tucking one hand under selene's slinky body and set her on his shoulder hoping she knew to lay down until this was all over. Fox scarves were in season. Not to mention they could use a surprise ally blending in when things got sticky. Valentine pushed the door open and quietly shut it behind him before the guard found his way back to his post.

Cyan eyes lit up illuminating the shadowy area's like Auburns did. A sibling kind of thing. The man appeared to be someone superior and sat so close to Auburn's cell he must be feeling lucky. Asher's scent lay freely in the air and he raised an eyebrow. It would seem she was feeling just as lucky. He liked that. No one else was brave enough to stand so close to someone so chaotic. Valentine edged closer and placed both hands on a bar keeping eye contact with the man. Friend or foe? He let his eyes narrow and nodded gently to Selene to let her know she could climb back down if she wished. Not like he minded, She weighed nothing. Without waiting for a response the crimson haired boy pulled at the bars and with Auburns help had managed to squeeze her through the bars.

M o o d ▪ Nervous.
C o m p a n i o n s ▪ Auburn. Selene. Unknown man.
W H E R E ▪ Cell block
O O C ▪ Oh yay finally .

Married Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
                    Selene climbed down his shoulder just enough to jump off of him. She shook her body and shapeshifted back into her human appearance, except she had fox ears and a very large poofy fox tail. She brushed herself off and stood back as she watched Valentine help Auburn slip though the bars. She leaned against the wall and chuckled. "Welcome back to freedom Auburn... Try not to get caught again.... I don't want to have to bite another guards feet off" She said in a soft voice. She pushed herself off the makeshift jail and looked around while they did whatever they had to. She was just there to distract them. She felt her ears flickering and her tail swaying as she kept an ear out to hear if anything was coming. Selene knew what would happen if they were all caught. For a moment she glanced over to Valentine and it almost seemed like her heart skipped a beat. She shook her head and pushed her emotions and feeling back into their cage. She glanced back up, her gentle yellow fox like eyes shinning in the moonlight. She nudged Valentine with her elbow trying to get him to hurry the hell up.

Selene narrowed her eyes as they darted around the area. She could hear rustling and she started to growl from deep down in her chest. "Looks like the guard found his way back a little to quickly" Selene thought to herself. She turned her head to Auburn and Valentine, she started to around them and towards a shadowy area. She didn't feel like getting caught and thrown in the cell she had borrowed while she waited to get Auburn out of her jail cell. Selene looked over her shoulder to see if the two were planning on moving anytime soon, she let out a soft high pitched bark, hoping that it could get them to move a hair faster.

((haha she already shifted back to the form on the left side of my posts but I worked with it xD WOOTNESS lol sorry hyper xD))
:: I am having the worst writer's block and don't want to miss too much D: ::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Call me a neutral, but interested party." Ray raised his hands, showing himself to not be a threat.

Shell shocked and at a gross disadvantage. The parallels with the night the Sixers raided his office were stark and unsettling. All the worse, the appearance of the fox-girl mesmerized him. The white ears and yellow eye matching his own he had never seen before. At every flick of her bushy tail, the stub of his own ached.

Perhaps, the prisoner's escape would be beneficial in the end. With this factor let loose again, potential paths to the truth and reconciliation opened. His own presence was an unnecessary complication. Of all nights to secure a brain...

Ray played out the possible scenarios in his head. The first possibility, his death or maiming, was, of course, to be avoided at all costs. The other two possibilities, however, he could work with.

"If I may present my professional opinion, locking me in the cell provides various advantages. I can distract the guard and, of course, since I was attacked and overpowered from behind I would neither be capable of 'identifying' my attackers nor providing 'useful' information. Taking me as a hostage I do not recommend, for obvious reasons."

And what were those obvious reasons? Ray had no idea, but, if he, the last person known to visit the prisoner and a white fox himself, were to disappear from the Camp, he would very likely be accused of orchestrating the escape. The severe consequences of such he dearly wished to avoid. He could only hope his brief argument and bluff were good enough.

"Sir, I am truly at your mercy"

Feral Gekko

User Image

I A m . .---An Alter

XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxX

XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxX

Three. That was it really? Not that she was a criminal and deserved a whole army but three was all the Sixer's dispatched for possible threats. One of the crew did look vaguely familiar maybe he had been there to question her both after the bombings and the 'meetings' over her familial ties. Upon hearing the names fall from the leaders lips Bigg's seemed to have the same familiar flavor as his face. Aria actually did manage to come up with a witty reply to the ladies comment about archery in the dark but then she took her gun out to play and Aria forced her tongue to be still. She could not afford to let anything slip specially with the two goons making their way to surround her. Aria shifted uncomfortably on her feet at the chiefs command to drop her weapons, she lifted her chin in defiance and shook her head once.

”My bow is unstrung and dagger is sheathed, it is clear I mean you no harm. Which is more then can be said for the courtesy your extending me at the moment.”

Aria landed a pointed look at blondie's gun and placed her free hand no her hip. Her Alter ears picking up every movement the guards behind her made. Obviously there wasn't much she could do besides cooperate. Hand to hand combat skills and apparently archery weren't among her talents but she hadn't and wouldn't let these people just walk all over her.

F i n d M e . . :---Sanctuary Training Grounds :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e . . :---Lilja, Biggs, Wedge :
User Image

Asher should be here by now, what is taking her so long. Rin anxiously puts his book away, and is trying not to pace around too much.

Guarantee Auburn got her hands on her, I would actually bet money on it. Seth's voice floods the beast's mind causing his eyes to widen. This can only mean one thing, Seth is gathering enough strength to push back, and turn. However Rin, has always been stronger when it came down to suppressing sides. Rin shakes his head in hopes to physically rid is mind of the snake of a person that is Seth from his head.

Scents roll in from underneath his door, spilling in three to be exact. Two he can't place, but the third... the third is definitely Auburn. Something isn't right. Rin give Asher five more minutes to get her a** here to his room, or he is going to see for himself; whether that is the smartest idea or not.

((Sorry this is so short, I don't know what is going on with everyone as in where it plans on going))
:: Before I post, I didn't know what all was going to go down during this escape lmao. Did you want to be caught, or are you three going off to another place? I just didn't know if anyone should notice or not ::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff