Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm back... I dunno for how long though.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Opening the large double doors to the kingdom, he looks around. His icy eyes lifting, and upholding it's view and beauty of the scenery. A dark fabric, his scarf, wraps over his face like a mask, continuing down his back, swaying with the wind like the wind. His arms calmly at his side, hair messed downward, casting darkness to him face, he looks around...

"... So... This is the Arsin Kingdom... I wonder..."
Demonic Dream
Opening the large double doors to the kingdom, he looks around. His icy eyes lifting, and upholding it's view and beauty of the scenery. A dark fabric, his scarf, wraps over his face like a mask, continuing down his back, swaying with the wind like the wind. His arms calmly at his side, hair messed downward, casting darkness to him face, he looks around...

"Huh. So you've heard of us. We're getting to be a pretty big thing, I see."
Demonic Dream

Hello.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Talia Josephine Wagner
Demonic Dream

"... Uh..."

He moaned, thinking through his head... Where had he heard the name before... Oh yes... It finally dawned on him after quick surges of thoughts. Dying words of a group of men... They were part of the army... Weaklings to him. A smile curled on his lips, hidden by his scarf, continuing to look at the person ahead of him.

"... Uh, yeah... Yeah, you must be getting big."

He lied to her, not letting the thurth out. He didn't even manage to studder, leaving no possible trail to pick up...
Demonic Dream
Talia Josephine Wagner
Demonic Dream

"... Uh..."

He moaned, thinking through his head... Where had he heard the name before... Oh yes... It finally dawned on him after quick surges of thoughts. Dying words of a group of men... They were part of the army... Weaklings to him. A smile curled on his lips, hidden by his scarf, continuing to look at the person ahead of him.

He lied to her, not letting the thurth out. He didn't even manage to studder, leaving no possible trail to pick up...

She raises an eyebrow. "What I mean is a lot of people have heard of us."
Demonic Dream
Talia Josephine Wagner
Demonic Dream

"... Uh..."

Look, if you're here to invade, save it. There are two weddings going on here today.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Talia Josephine Wagner
Demonic Dream
Talia Josephine Wagner
Demonic Dream

"... Uh..."

She raises an eyebrow. "What I mean is a lot of people have heard of us."

"... Oh!... Ah! I see what you mean now, ah, yeah, yeah."

He said quickly, covering up his own lies in their wake. He didn't know what to expect from that, but nothing bad happen, yet. His eyes continued thier scan around the kingdom... It was... Beautiful... But... It was a castle... If you seen one, you've seen them all... Nothing impressing to the demon's eyes at least...

"... Hmmm..."
Demonic Dream

He said quickly, covering up his own lies in their wake. He didn't know what to expect from that, but nothing bad happen, yet. His eyes continued thier scan around the kingdom... It was... Beautiful... But... It was a castle... If you seen one, you've seen them all... Nothing impressing to the demon's eyes at least...

"... Hmmm..."
*i look at him from the shadows useing my aura to hide me*
Inuyasha Deathfang
Demonic Dream

"... Hmmm..."

Come out Inu, we can all hear you breathing.
Wandy-Maximoff
Inuyasha Deathfang
Demonic Dream

"... Hmmm..."

"the shadows are like my home so no"
Inuyasha Deathfang
Wandy-Maximoff
Inuyasha Deathfang
Demonic Dream

"... Hmmm..."

Are you going to get MARRIED in the shadows?
Come out.
Wandy-Maximoff
Inuyasha Deathfang
Wandy-Maximoff
Inuyasha Deathfang
Demonic Dream

"... Hmmm..."

Come out.

Aw, leave him alone.
Wandy-Maximoff

Come out.
no i'm not geting married in the shadows and no
Inuyasha Deathfang
Wandy-Maximoff

Come out.
no i'm not geting married in the shadows and no

*Sticks tongue out at you*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out