Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,
                                                Now you should understand.
                                                        No matter where you go you will always be alone,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu giggled nodding,"Thank you, I'll take you up on that offer!" she curtsied politely before reaching out to hug him but, as soon as she did she stopped unsure that if she was allowed to or not. The princess hugged herself looking up at the sky as it snowed getting white dots in her white hair.

σ¢αтισи; On the pirate ship
              ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; H-he kissed me!!!!!!!

[out of cinnamon;;]HI!!!!
                          User Image

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
hanyoukasha1

User Image
╔══════════════════╗

[Captain][Middelford][Williams]

╚══════════════════╝

☆═━┈[Pirate Captain 3]┈━═☆
☆═━┈[18]┈━═☆
☆═━┈[Male]┈━═☆

[Confident]
[Strong]
[Kind only towards women]
[Slightly perverted]

He heard heels clanking on his pirate ship deck, and he turned around to look at the beautiful woman before him, and she just screamed high rank to him. She reminded him of the young ladies that he used to associate with on a daily basis back at home, but he did his best to see past that. She had beautiful pink hair that stood out among the snow, her dark violet eyes also looked around the ship as if arguing with herself between what she wants, and her honor as a princess.

He allowed his eyes to wander down and blushed when he saw how big her breasts were, and automatically knew that that was his favorite part about her so far. The man was a bit of a pervert. She also had a nice body frame, and he knew that with a girl like that other pirates would be jealous...but he didn't want to marry her just because a high ranker told him to in a letter.

He put on a nice smile before he walked up to her, took his hat off, and bowed to her in respect. That part of being a gentleman still stuck with him. He could never disrespect a woman. "Hello Your Highness, how do yo do? I'm pirate Captain Middleford Williams. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Please make yourself at home here. You know..." He stood back up before putting his hat back on. "You don't have to go through with this just because your father, a king, told you to. I stopped listening to the higher ups a long time ago, and I'm happy because of it. I know you dislike me for destroying your village....I'm also not going to force you to like me...so there's the way that you came. Go if you wish. A pretty girl like you deserves her freedom."

Yami Enzeru88

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !
xx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃
xxxxIxxW I L LxxW I NxxT H I SxxT H I N GxxC A L L E DxxL I F Exx

XXXXXXXXXX┏━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PIRATE CAPTAIN 4
XXXXXXXXXX┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃

Edward smiled at the girl. "Glad to her. why don't you follow me" He walked to his office and through another door was a small living quarters. It was suppose to be his room but he never used it. so he figured that he might as well let her use it. he opened the closet. there wasn't anything in it. "I'll have to go get you some clothes. I'm afraid i only have my own. What do you like?"

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu followed him looking around the room before looking back at him,"Im fine just wearing this, don't worry" she smiled sitting on the bed it was a nice room and she liked it, it was more solitary than her big room back at the castle. The princess blinked swinging her feet quietly back and fourth like a child would when they were bored but, she wasn't bored it was just a bad habbit of hers just like taking her bunny everywhere with her was!

σ¢αтισи; Im the room
              ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; Tralalalalalalala

User Image

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

why hello IA (イア) ~!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MOCKINGJAYAMATERASU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx無料です... スターダストのような美しい、
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxまだ取得するは難しいと壊れやすい。
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx六兆年と一夜物語

is that true ҄, should I. b e l i e v exthat becauseothers ❛do'؟
ѕ.ιхxт r ι l l ι o nx˚ʏℯˏarѕ aи∂ one◜◝nιgнтx(ѕ т o r ʏ)

xxxxxxxx`нℯяℯ ⌠уσυя⌡ ¨-я--α-м-ѕ αяℯ ѕωℯℯт αи∂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтσмσяяσω ゝв я ι и gノѕ тнℯм тяυℯ

████████████████████████████████ █████████████████
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀---▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Silent && Soft-spoken__Individualistic && Creative
                                      Observant && Sharp-eyed__Apathetic && Withdrawn
                                      Sly && Elusive__Polite && Honest
                                      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                            "I'll be the Mockingjay... and then I'll be free..."

She, actually, did not mind Henry doing whatever he did. IA wasn't really paying attention. It wasn't that she disliked him, or was bored, but the fact that her mind was too deep in thought she really didn't notice anything around her for a few moments in time. But soon after, she snapped back again, her eyes only seeing the color blue. The sky and the sea seemed to merge together, creating an illusion that there was nothing but the color sky blue. Blinking, a dolphin cut the illusion, thus IA blinked and felt dizzy for a moment.

Shaking her head, the pale pinkette fiddled with her extremely long hair, feeling out of place.

( » o o c ;; ⊰ --- ARGH. I HATE WRITERS BLOCK
                                                  ( » w i t h ;; ⊰ --- Henry
                                                  ( » a t t i r e ;; ⊰ --- Normal attire
                                                  ( » l o c a t i o n ;; ⊰ --- On the ship...
                                                  ( » e m o t i o n s ;; ⊰ --- Perplexed
                                                  ( » p l a y i n gxxn o w ;; ⊰ --- No song playing at the moment

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward made a poutie face. He crossed his arms and looked at her seriously. "Look princess, I'm going to buy you cloths no matter what. So you can come with me and tell me what you like. Or I'll buy you whatever random things I pick up!" he stuck his tongue out at the girl.
]
User Image
Henry Lee Robberts

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║ ║▌ ▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

So xxxxx on the xx winds xxxx we xxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAIL forth
xxxxxxxxxxx On xxxxxx the xxxxthe xxxxxxxxxxx sea of chalupas!!

Henry twiddled hi fingers thinking about absolutely nothing. He looked out into the ocean. just staring off. He just looked out into the water. Seeing everything and thinking or feeling nothing. He just stood there...

Whenxxxxxxx out of the xxxxxOCEAN
the great xxxxxxxxchalupa king xxhe comes with his mighty bolt xxxxxxof electric lightning fury!!xxxxxxxxxxx

{Out of chocobo's: sorry for the weird quotes about chalupas... i got board}
{thoughts: daa f**!}

Aria of a Melody

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu looked up a shocked look on her face usually when she said she didn't want anything but,why was this boy telling her that he was going to get her stuff."o-ok then" she stood up leaving her bunny on the bed, Avisu had never been to a town before so in her terms it would be an adventure right!?! Well then again father had always told her to not mingle with commoners but, heck she wasn't with father anymore and he didn't own her so everything should be fine right"Whats the town like I've never been there before Mr....ummmm.......what should I call you????"

σ¢αтισи; Im the room
              ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; Oh the town whats it like!

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward smiled "good!" He grabbed her hand as she got up. he pulled her out the door. Then to the railing of the ship. He picked her up and tossed her off the side. He jumped off and landed in time to turn and catch her. still holding her he said. "My name is Edward."

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu let out a scream curling up into a ball she didn't want to die!!!!! but, soon she felt herself land in a pair of arms and she held onto his shirt shaking in fear."p-please don't do that to me without warning" she was still shaking in fear but, nodded as he talked"H-hey Edward what shop are we going to first?????"

σ¢αтισи; Im the room
              ι αм ωιтн; Edward

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward blinked a couple times. He looked at the trembling girl holding onto him. Her fear stricken eyes seemed to tear up. Her hand held tightly to his shirt and chest. He held her close and kissed her on the forhead. His eyes had a sort of calm sorrowful air to them. He brushed the hair out of her face. Her smooth skin felt like porcelain under his hands. That the slightest touch might break her. His stomach dropped. He just realized he had thrown her off the side of a ship, onto the hard ground. Granted he caught her before she hit the dock, smashing into a million bloody pieces, but he still felt bad.

He slowly set her onto the ground. The heels of her shoes made a soft click as he did so. he decided that he was going to have to be careful with this girl. He would have to treat her like she was a doll. Soft, pretty, but incredible easy to snap. To mangle into a million pieces. He also realized that she was scared very easily. He made a mental note not to do anything dangerous with her. To somewhat caudal her so that she could't get hurt. As he stood there realizing things, and making notes to himself about how fragile she was and how she needed to be treated. He thought, but just for a moment, Why do I care?...

....Then it hit him. He loved her. He had only known her for... well a short amount of time. But he was completely head over heels for this girl. There was something about the way she acted How at one minute she could be graceful and elegant. Then the next she could be a complete child. There was something about the was she spoke. Her voice soft and delicate. Her lips moving ever so slightly, creating an almost melodic sound. There was something about her eyes. How her long eyelashes fluttered. Her eyes themselves though, where striking. They where a magenta in some places, red in some places, and pink in other places. He thought they were gorgeous. All of there things are what made her special.

They're also what made him decide that for the first time. He didn't care if he was in love.... He snapped back to reality and found that he had been just standing there for almost a full minute. He looked over at the girl ans she asked "what shop are we going to first" He thought for a moment. "We should go to the first shop we see." He grabbed her hand and started walking. "It'll be interesting... Trust me." He smiled as the hot sun glared down. A cool summer breeze guided the two to a small lolita shop. The dresses inside were absolutely gorgeous. Even to Edward who appreciates colors. They were all so frilly and colorful. He turned to Avisu "What do you think, Avisu?"

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu felt herself be put on the ground she didn't know why he was just spacing off for a second it reminded herself of well herself. The small girl giggled as they entered the shop she loved everything, she walked over to the white section pulling out a pretty dress "Edward looky isn't it pretty this ones my favorite! ((dress pic" Avisu started to pick out other white dresses that she knew would fit her and put them in a pile, she only wore white or light blue never anything else of course the dress could have some color in it but, not a lot. For some reason white was the only color she could wear any other color made her sad. She smiled loving the little shop.""

σ¢αтισи; store
              ι αм ωιтн; Edward

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward smiled as the girl ran around the shop looking at dresses. She looked like a little girl in a candy shop. Running around and looking at everything. Finally she ran up to him with a white dress and asked him if it was pretty. "It's gorgeous!" He smiled and happily waited for her to be done.

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu giggled running back to ick out her 4 favorite dresses then ran back to him smiling "Edward im done thank you!" She looked down at all of her white dresses then back up to him before getting on her tiy-toes and kissed his cheek softly before blushing ."S-Sorry I-I was just trying to thank you"

σ¢αтισи; store
              ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; meep!

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward smiled then blushed as she kissed his cheek. He cupped her face with one hand "I'ts okay love! It's now like we haven't kissed before." He teased her. "okay well come on. He brought her dresses to the counter and paid for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff