Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,
                                                Now you should understand.
                                                        No matter where you go you will always be alone,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu stiffened as he hugged her, she hadn't been hugged in a long time but, it felt nice almost like mothers hug. She whispered back "I-Im sorry for everything" she stood there limp she was sorry for him he had to deal with her a weak girl who just wanted to go crawl into a corner and hide, to lock herself away from the world a-and to never be noticed. She was partly happy with the way she was because she knew she would always be alone and was fine with that and even if he did marry her it wouldn't be out of love it would be because he was forced to so in words she would be forever alone....maybe everything will go back to normal! The princess smiled at the thought of that but, then frowned wriggling out of the boys arms clutching at her dress holding back tears she really did just want to be accepted but, then again she didn't want to because it was hard changing who she was a-and meeting people was just awkward because well to her people were strange thats why she always had dolls to keep her company. Her favorite doll was a small white bunny in a dress, for some reason the bunny reminded her of herself but, as a bunny. Avisu took the bunny out of her dress pocket and hugged it closely hoping that it would comfort her and take her back into her locked room, her safe haven, her only refuge.

σ¢αтισи; On the pirate ship
              ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; Bunny take me home!!!!!!!

[out of cinnamon;;]HI!!!!
                          User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !
xx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃
xxxxIxxW I L LxxW I NxxT H I SxxT H I N GxxC A L L E DxxL I F Exx

XXXXXXXXXX┏━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PIRATE CAPTAIN 4
XXXXXXXXXX┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃

Edward blinked apologized and wiggled out of his arms. She looked like a five year old with her bunny doll. He laughed slightly. He slightly wished that she would at least talk to him for a little. He sighed and stood there thinking. Maybe she was just like him. Maybe she didn't want to be married off at all either. He thought of what she'd rather be doing, but he didn't know her well enough to figure it out. He sighed "Look if you want to go home you may." he looked at her blankly. "I'm not going to force you into anything you don't want to do."

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu shook her head "I-Im not allowed back......father wont let me.....I-I don't wanna go home theres nothing there for me" she hugged the bunny closer to her, her pink red eyes filling with tears as she gave a sad smile to the boy, she was truly being forced into this and so was he but, it wasn't her fault was it, Avisu wasn't a bad girl s-she did everything father had always wanted her to do and still nothing was enough for him he always wanted more from her, he wanted a perfect child that she could never be even if she tried super hard she would never be close to her fathers perfect child. The small girl clutched her bunny harder thinking of everything forgetting the boy was there she sobbed "Why can't I be fathers perfect child!!!! I did everything he ever wanted and I tried so hard but, nothing was ever enough, why wont he love me why! Avisu did everything he ever told her to and did it 10 times better but, it was never enough he still called me a disappointment and said he would say "I wish you were never born" but, no only mother loved Avisu but, she was killed and father blamed Avisu for it but, it wasn't Avisus' fault......w-why w-why am I not good enough for father!!!!" Avisu fell to the floor crying holding onto her bunny tightly.

ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; Bunny take me home!!!!!!!

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward looked at the girl as she flipped out and yelled at her father. He calmly looked at her as she collapsed on the floor crying. He walked to her. Sitting down he looked at her. he put his hand on her chin and made her look at him again. He was not amused at her crying. He raised his hand like he was about to slap her. But instead of slapping her her put his hand around her neck pulling her in and kissed her. As their lips connected a shutter want down his spine he felt her full emotions and energy go through him. He let go and still holding her he backed up a little. "Are you quite done yet?" He still looked un-amused and detached, yet his eyes were soft. As if he were smiling. "you don't have to go anywhere you don't want to little princess. I merely wish to make you as comfortable as possible... If we are to be married then you should at least be able to put up with me."

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

why hello IA (イア) ~!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MOCKINGJAYAMATERASU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx無料です... スターダストのような美しい、
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxまだ取得するは難しいと壊れやすい。
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx六兆年と一夜物語

is that true ҄, should I. b e l i e v exthat becauseothers ❛do'؟
ѕ.ιхxт r ι l l ι o nx˚ʏℯˏarѕ aи∂ one◜◝nιgнтx(ѕ т o r ʏ)

xxxxxxxx`нℯяℯ ⌠уσυя⌡ ¨-я--α-м-ѕ αяℯ ѕωℯℯт αи∂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтσмσяяσω ゝв я ι и gノѕ тнℯм тяυℯ

████████████████████████████████ █████████████████
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀---▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Silent && Soft-spoken__Individualistic && Creative
                                      Observant && Sharp-eyed__Apathetic && Withdrawn
                                      Sly && Elusive__Polite && Honest
                                      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                            "I'll be the Mockingjay... and then I'll be free..."

She blinked. A pirate ship? Oh dear. Must have been one of those plots her father had been planning all along. With a step back and the narrow of her eyes, the Princess sighed, exasperated.

Her name? IA. She was one who was silent. No, I don't mean quiet, I mean SILENT. She won't talk unless absolutely, positively necessary. She is also quite an apathetic girl, usually showing very little emotion through her face, but she feels the emotions alright. IA, being silent, is also extremely soft-spoken, her voice most of the time not audible to normal human ears. The Princess was born like her mother, sharp-eyed and observant, reserved and reclusive, withdrawn and distant. Thus, IA is not one to be around groups of people and usually alone. When she was young, IA was quite clever yet sly, thus why she got good grades. But IA is a good girl, don't worry, being one of politeness and honesty. However, she'll never show her feelings to you unless she trusts you completely and knows your intentions. Of course, IA also had Anthropophobia, a fear of people.

The pale pinkette stood motionlessly, her apathetic look on her face and a vacant look in her eyes. She was not particularly interesting in this arranged marriage, she just wanted to be free, away from duties, politics, away from everyone, everything. IA gripped one of the 12 throwing knives hidden in her shirt (she rarely ever wore dresses, how annoying they were, only at balls and such), and her bow with a quiver full of arrows was slung on her back. Throwing knives, and a bow and arrow. Pretty much her main weapons.

( » o o c ;; ⊰ --- Oh god... fail.
                                                  ( » w i t h ;; ⊰ --- No one
                                                  ( » a t t i r e ;; ⊰ --- Normal attire
                                                  ( » l o c a t i o n ;; ⊰ --- Outside a ship...
                                                  ( » e m o t i o n s ;; ⊰ --- Uneasy
                                                  ( » p l a y i n gxxn o w ;; ⊰ --- No song playing at the moment
User Image
Henry Lee Robberts

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║ ║▌ ▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

So xxxxx on the xx winds xxxx we xxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAIL forth
xxxxxxxxxxx On xxxxxx the xxxxthe xxxxxxxxxxx sea of chalupas!!

Henry stood at the edge of his ship watching as the world went by. The world swirled around him. As he staid in his head. In his world he didn't have to marry some princess. In his world he could be free. But the world he lived in was not his world.He still smiled though. Even if it wasn't his world his mind could escape to his world. And for this he was great-full. He looked down at the street and saw her. The little princess he was to wed. He sighed and debated on weather to let her stand there or invite her up. He decided on the latter of the two options.
"Little miss? Hay.. ugg.. um.. oh IA!"
He faltered a little trying to remember her name but soon remembered. He looked down at her and smiled waving at her so she would notice him. He couldn't decide if she was happy or not to be married off to him. But he didn't particularly care. If she didn't like him he would just leave her alone. As he waited for her to look up he decided on this.
"Miss IA, you can come up if you so wish!"

Whenxxxxxxx out of the xxxxxOCEAN
the great xxxxxxxxchalupa king xxhe comes with his mighty bolt xxxxxxof electric lightning fury!!xxxxxxxxxxx

{Out of chocobo's: sorry for the weird quotes about chalupas... i got board}
{thoughts: daa f**!}

Aria of a Melody

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
User Image

why hello IA (イア) ~!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Miss IA, you can come up if you so wish!"

At first, IA did not notice someone had called her name. That is, when someone accidentally bumped into hr and she finally recalled someone calling her name. Glancing around, she concluded it had not come from either side of her, but up above.

A boy, a pirate, around her age was smiling and waving to her, probably motioning her to come up. At his cheeriness, the fifteen year old could not help but force a smile in return. She was not really use to smiling, as of a blank look was usually always on her face. And of course, after the few, rare moments of a smile, the apathetic look returned, but she continued to stare at the boy, not moving one inch. After a minute, IA shrugged, and slowly, cautiously, made her way up to the ship deck.

( » o o c ;; ⊰ --- Chalupas... sorry it's really short.
                                                  ( » w i t h ;; ⊰ --- Henry
                                                  ( » l o c a t i o n ;; ⊰ --- Outside a ship...
                                                  ( » e m o t i o n s ;; ⊰ --- Uneasy
User Image
Henry Lee Robberts

Henry watched as the girl looked about trying to figure out where his voice was coming from. As she looked up he saw a faint, but pretty smile on her face. Yet she just stood there. He was puzzled as to why. as he tried to figure this out he called out to her,
"I promise I don't bite!!"
Finally she started to come up the ship. He pale pink hair had two braids in it, one on each side. As she got closer he saw that her eyes where a blue. Ranging from sky to midnight blues. She was young, like himself, but she looked kinder. Her pink, white, and black out fit was made so neither side matched. Which he found to be interesting. He made a mental note as to how she looked so he would recognize her when needed. He often forgot people from his constant daydreaming. He certainly didn't want to offend the girl. So he would try to remember her. He walked up to her and held out his hand for her to shake.
"Nice to meet you miss IA, I'm captain Henry Robberts"

the great xxxxxxxxchalupa king xxhe comes with his mighty bolt xxxxxxof electric lightning fury!!xxxxxxxxxxx

{Out of chocobo's: that's cool don't worry}
{thoughts: oh hai durr!!}

Aria of a Melody
Quote:

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
User Image

why hello IA (イア) ~!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hesitantly, the Princess lifted her own, small hand into his, and wrapped wrapped her fingers around his hand. IA was surprised he knew her name- she rarely ever left the castle and wasn't really well known for she was quite secretive and reserved. His name... Henry? Henry Robberts? Secretly, IA expected something like a codename, or a pirate-ish name, like in some pirate movies her parents made her watch when she was young. Of course, they all had grown out of it, and with this conflict between the kingdoms and pirate, there was no time. IA nodded slightly at his introduction, and let go of his hand when she felt the time was right and when he was finished talking. Her arm fell limp at her side. The pale pink haired Princess just forced another smile, before averting her eyes to the open sea and avoiding his gaze.

The boy... Henry... he seemed nice enough, for a pirate. But then again, it could just all be a trick... but if it was a trick, why would her parents send her here? All these thoughts confused her, and a unnoticeable, perplexed expression befell her face. Her blueish-purple eyes scanned the horizon, while the wind played with her extremely long hair. This didn't add up...

( » o o c ;; ⊰ --- ARGH. I HATE WRITERS BLOCK
                                                  ( » w i t h ;; ⊰ --- Henry
                                                  ( » l o c a t i o n ;; ⊰ --- On the ship...
                                                  ( » e m o t i o n s ;; ⊰ --- Perplexed
User Image
Henry Lee Robberts

Henry shook the girls hand. he smiled back as she smiled. He was trying not to space but this girl was saying absolutely nothing. Henry thought back to the letter her had gotten from IA's parents. It had simply stated that they were to be wed, her name, and when her was to meet her. He remembered thinking at the time how inconvineant it was. That he had gotten the letter at all. Mostly because he had almost killed the letter boy out of suspicion. Henry rolled his eyes looking out at the ocean. He started to daydream about what it would be like to jump in right now and never come back up. To turn into a fish and swim away. He snapped back to reality as one of his crew member ran up to him. He said something like "Dread Pirate Robberts? can the crew go ashore for some rum?"
"huh yah.... Oh Aie lad drink away! But I swear if ye' loose a soul, including ye'self, I'll send ye' to Davy Jones' locker, bring ye' back, and kill ye' again!"
He smiled at the young boy who smiled thanked him and ran off to go to the bar. Even thought his crew consisted of mostly teens, they still liked a good drink every now and then. The reason for his threat was simply this; his crew was small. He need all the men he had and couldn't afford to get new ones. He really did like his crew though. He turned back to IA.
"Terrible sorry miss IA!"

{Out of chocobo's: phil is a transvestite unicorn}
{thoughts: yaaaah}

Aria of a Melody

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
User Image
╔══════════════════╗

[Captain][Middelford][Williams]

╚══════════════════╝

☆═━┈[Pirate Captain 3]┈━═☆
☆═━┈[18]┈━═☆
☆═━┈[Male]┈━═☆

[Confident]
[Strong]
[Kind only towards women]
[Slightly perverted]

Captain Middleford Williams' real name was actually Henry Williams. He had been born into a really rich and lavish noble house, where as a boy he was taught how to be the nobleman that he was, and how to he a proper gentleman. He quickly got bored with his life, wondering if there was anything else out there with out all the rules and etiquette that his rank required him to have. One day he found his answer. His parents took him to the trial of a pirate captain who was famously known for breaking havoc, and stealing from families such as his. He was smiling the entire time because he had pride in what he did, and his last words were before he hung on the gallows were,

"The ocean gave me rebirth, and to the ocean I shall return...Always free."

Henry had been rather touched by that, and he wanted to be free, just like that pirate had been. On his eighteenth birthday his parents threw him an expensive party for his birthday, and after pretending that he needed to use the loo, he stole all of the family's riches before hiring himself a crew, bought himself a ship, and changed his name to something far more interesting like Captain Middleford Williams, keeping his last name because he still loved his parents. He was finally the pirate that he had always wanted to be, and now his true love was all the oceans of the world.

As a pirate captain he sailed all over the world, pillaging town after town, getting richer and richer. One day he was in port and a messenger came up to him with a letter.

"To Pirate Captain Middleford Williams,
In order to create peace among the pirates and our kingdoms I am offering, no, I am giving you my daughter, Princess Khalesie Euphemia Wanatabe, in holy matrimony. Please stay where you are because I am sending her to your ship.

---Signed the King"

After reading the letter a few times he actually smirked at it, before tossing it onto his bedroom dresser. "My parents would have wanted me to marry someone like a princess. She's rather high ranked. This is a rather strange world we live in. Instead of getting my head chopped off for ruining their village the king is asking me for peace by giving me his daughter. I can't really continue to be free from high rankers if I marry one of them...We'll see how things go. If she's hot I might just go for it." He smirked again before going up to his deck, expecting her at any moment. He would know that it was her right away because of her lavish clothing.

Yami Enzeru88

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu stopped crying. Her eyes widened as he suddenly, out of nowhere, kissed her. She shivered when a chill went down her spine.The small girl wiped her tears away and touched her lips where a tingling sensation still lingered, he kissed her he actually kissed her a-and for some reason it made her happy. she listened to him nodding a smile forming on her face as she softly said,"Thank you," before picking up her bunny and placing it on her head where it balanced perfectly

ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; H-he kissed me!!!!!!!

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward Cupped the girls soft rosie cheek. He smiled at the girl sweetly. Only vaguely did he realize what just happen. He didn't want to let himself know. So he stared into the girls eyes. Seeming to share his soul with her but not using words. He just sat with her for what seemed like forever... Finally he snapped out of it. It ha only been moments, but still. He got up and helped her up off the floor as well. "Would you like to stay on my ship with me?" He looked serious but kind as he offered her refuge in his ship. While somewhere, deep inside him, he wished she would say yes.
Yami Enzeru88

User Image
╔══════════════════╗

[Khalesie][Euphemia] [Wanatabe]

╚══════════════════╝

☆═━┈Location[P]┈━═☆Out On sea On A Pirate Ship
☆═━┈My Company┈━═☆ Pirates
☆═━┈My Thoughts┈━═☆
So my path had lead me here
☆═━┈My Feelings[P]┈━═☆
☆═━┈My Attire┈━═☆In the photo but a with a white fur hoddie coat
☆═━┈Occ┈━═☆
Finally...ugh my freakin computer kept freezing I wrote this over 10 freaking times..uggh...sorry if its short or not good enough this been a killer..ughh

"...[Don't Believe in the you that others believe in,Don't Believe in the you that I believe in,Believe in the you that believes in yourself]..."

It was snowing all over the kingdom,even through during this time it was all ready sad,this is just another one to add on too.The port was pack with large crowds as they watch the royal brothers say farewell to their only sister,their kingdom only princess,Princess Khalesie.The younger boys held on to their sister crying hoping that he snow would stick them on her while the older boys stood tall holding back their hatred and sadness"don't cry little ones..this won't beforever"Khalesie spoke trying to calm them down"how do you know"whinned the youngest one Prince Kai hugging the hym of her dress. A soft smile showed on Khalesie face as she bent down wipeing the boy eyes"because I know"Khalesie had this big chessy grin on her face as the rest of the younger boys hugged her.

The other older boys however turned their heads"this still isn't fair what if I talk to father"spoke Prince Tatsuya the 2nd oldest,Khalesie shook her head no and stood up"father already gave his word and we can not go back on it"she told him. If anyone that knows Khalesie knows that she always keeps her word no matter what after all that is their kingdom code"We know but why..out of all season? Why do it on the season that brings such bad memories"spoke Prince Ryuu the 4th heir,then a mummbled came from affar"If he was still here brother would have" Prince Daisuke the 6th prince spoke but was cut off by Khalesie soft sad gaze as she smile"If he was here brother would want me to kept father word..even if it does kill him"she said the last part softly. Shaking her head she held her arms out"come here you guys"she said in a chirpy voice as all her brothers came to her giving her a big hug"I love you all very much."she told them as she turned away walking on to the ship. Then just mintues later the ship took off she watched as her people,and brothers waved her off into the see to meet her fate of wedding a pirate.

A the fog in her eyes was fading away as she was tooken out of her thoughts by a voice"we are here Princess Khalesie"spoke the royal guard to his princess,Khalesie smiled softly and nodded her head smiling at him then her gazed turned towards the large pirate ship that was on the side of them. Giving a soft breath Khalesie began walking towards the edge of the royal ship walking on the boardwalk that will lead her on the pirate ship"so this is my fate"she thought to herself going back in her thoughts"Iam to wedd a pirate that had me plauging my home"Khalesie was going back into her thoughts"I trust father..after all my duty is to my kingdom"she thought one more time before the click of her heels touching the pirate ship deck brought her back. Now gazing up she found herself in the eyes of the pirates on this ship her eyes gazed as the board was being pulled pack to the royal ship as the ship began to take off.Sighing softly she turned back around to face the pirate crew with a smile on her face,waiting to be told what she must do now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff