Welcome to Gaia! ::

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
            Where there a 4 pirate gangs that continuously attack 4 kingdoms' villages and towns. Wanting peace each king from each kingdom offered their daughters in their prime. In doing so, the 4 captains of the pirate ships all want to take advantage of the situation. The princesses of course don't want to take hand in this sort of marriage. The kings, in hope of changing their daughters' minds they have set up a single place where they could try to get along. Will the princesses change their minds about this marriage and accept their newly drawn fate, as well as the pirates give up their plans? Or will the princesses refuse this arrangement and the pirates shall continue their rain.

RP by MewMewMoccha and 11animefan

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
RULES

I. Please decorate your posts, but no blinding colors alright.
II. Posts must be more than 3 sentances long. One liners are a big fat NO.
III. Romance, add some in there but if it gets to "there" get out. No skip it. Maybe a bit of drama perhaps?
IV. Pm MewMewMocha all profiles labeled what role you are. (This IS her idea anyway)
V. If she isn't on, send profiles to me, 11animefan.
VI. Cussing is allowed, come on, pirates people! XD
VII. Also, have fun~

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
CHARACTER LIST

The Pirate Captains
Pirate Captain #1 (accepted = 11animefan)
Pirate Captain #2 (reserved = theepicfangirl)
Pirate Captain #3 (accepted = Yami Enzeru88 )
Pirate Captain #4 (accepted = Ryuuaka)

The Kingdom Princesses
Kingdom Princess #1 (accepted = MewMewMocha)
Kingdom Princess #2 (reserved = Hanyoukasha1)
Kingdom Princess #3 (accepted = Aria of a Melody)
Kingdom Princess #4 (accepted = Raident_Moon)

PAIRINGS

Pirate #1 x Princess #4
Pirate #2 x Princess #3
Pirate #3 x Princess #2
Pirate #4 x Princess #1

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PROFILE SKELETON

Here are the profiles.

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[align=center][color=CHOOSECOLOR1]╔══════════════════╗[/color][/align]
[b][align=center][color=CHOOSECOLOR2][First Name][/color][Middle Name][color=CHOOSECOLOR3] [Last Name][/color][/align][/b]
[color=CHOOSECOLOR1][align=center]╚══════════════════╝[/align][/color]

[i] [align=right]☆═━┈[color=CHOOSECOLOR2][Character Roll][/color]┈━═☆
☆═━┈[color=CHOOSECOLOR3][Age, 14+][/color]┈━═☆
☆═━┈[color=CHOOSECOLOR2][Gender][/color]┈━═☆[/align][/i]

[i][align=right]☆[color=CHOOSECOLOR2][Personality Trait 1][/color]
☆[color=CHOOSECOLOR3][Personality Trait 2][/color]
☆[color=CHOOSECOLOR2][Personality Trait 3][/color]
☆[color=CHOOSECOLOR3][Personality Trait 4][/color]
[/align][/i]

[color=silver][b][align=center]"...[QUOTE]..."[/align][/b][/color]
[align=center]【[color=CHOOSECOLOR1]Username[/color]】[/align]

Magical Cleric

● cαℓєиםєя ●

s є α s σ и s:

sρяιиɢ | sυммєя | αυтυми | ωιитєя

м σ и т н:

נαиυαяч | ғєвяυαяч | мαяcн | αρяιℓ | мαч |נυиє | נυℓч | αυɢυsт | sємρтємвєя | σcтσвєя | иσvємвєя | םєcємвєя

םαч:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

ωєαтнєя:

sυиич | cℓσυםч | ғσɢɢч | sиσωч | яαιич | нαιℓ | cнιℓℓч | тнυиםєя | ℓιɢнтиιиɢ | ωιиםч | sтσям | cσσℓ | sρяιикℓιиɢ |

тιмє:

sυияιsє | мσяиιиɢ | αғтєяиσσи | sυиsєт | иιɢнт |

Magical Cleric

Magical Cleric

OK WE CAN POST SO YAY!!!!!
I WAS TOO LAZY TO MAKE THIS PRETTY SO YEAH SORRY
Ok people were starting this out with the princesses being outside their pirate ships and irates just yeah do whatever......So Yay Have Fun!

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,
                                                Now you should understand.
                                                        No matter where you go you will always be alone,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu jumped as she found herself outside of a large pirate ship "I-It's so big." she said softly while hugging herself nervously, she was naturally a quiet girl who was easily scared so naturally she was scared to death and wanted to run into a corner and cry 'I wanna go home' The princess shifted nervously kicking the snow as she shivered a bit waiting. Avisu pulled some white hair out of her pale face just starring at the ground entering her own little world where she was safe from harm and nothing would happen to her.

σ¢αтισи; Outside a pirate ship
              ι αм ωιтн; Nobody
      тнσυgнтѕ; I wanna go home

[out of cinnamon;;]HI!!!!
                          User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !
xx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃
xxxxIxxW I L LxxW I NxxT H I SxxT H I N GxxC A L L E DxxL I F Exx

XXXXXXXXXX┏━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PIRATE CAPTAIN 4
XXXXXXXXXX┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃

Edward sighed and drank the last of hos rum. He walked calmly out of the bar he was in as a fight erupted. "Yah, cuz it's not like a wanted another drink" he muttered sarcastically to himself. He made his way around a corner. The people here are so ordinary to him. He criticized each one in his head. Right up until he reached his ship. There was a girl in front of it. She was a pretty little thing. Her white hair flowed down past her a**. It looked silky, a lot like her completion. Her eyes where a slightly pinkish red. She looked scared and timid. Which made her look cuter. Still he was perplexed as to why she was there. So he walked up to her and standing next to her followed what she was doing. So as to figure out what she was doing. He concluded after a few seconds that she was doing nothing... Which board him to the point of tears. He sighed slowly, he walked in front of her tapping her on her shoulder. "Are you just going to stand there miss? Or do you have a purpose."

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu jumped falling back into the soft snow"I-Im sorry I-I was just waiting for the captain of this ship to return because father said that he gave him a letter a-and yeah....." she said timidly quickly standing up and brushing the snow off of her dress. Her pale hands were shaking 'meeeeeeep' The princess didn't look the boy in the eyes she was honestly scared to it just freaked her out to.

ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; Meeep

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward watched as the girl came to the sudden realization that he was there. She slipped back. He pale hair flitting upwards as she went back. She hit the ground with a small crunch from the compacting of the snow. She looked even more dazed, and slightly frightened at him. Quietly he picked her up as she was speaking and set her back on her feet. Lightly he brushed her hair back into place as she finished. He looked into her eyes as she avoided his at all costs. He held her chin and made her look at him. He spoke softly and calmly. Like a whispering wind."I am the captain of this fine vessel. What can I do for you miss?" He smiled sweetly trying to calm her fears.

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu looked him in the eyes her pinkish red eyes lost their fear as she smiled warmly realizing that he wasn't going to hurt her"Im Princess Avisu No Ishi m-my father told me that well uhhhhmmmm he did write you a letter didn't he....." she trailed off hoping he would get the rest of what she was trying to say because honestly she didn't want to say it out loud and her father DID write him a letter about her.'please don't make me say the rest please' The princess let out a nervous cough and adverted her eyes from his once again to this time just look at the sky.

ι αм ωιтн; Edward
      тнσυgнтѕ; Please don't make me say the rest

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward Saw the girls eyes soften. Then she actually smiled at him. He felt relieved that she actually loosened up. He tried to remember the letter, failing to. He picked her up with one arm holding her close and walking to his ship. He reached the side he usually got up on. Sitting there on the side of the boat was a rope. He pulled it and held on as it lifted the two up off the ground. he carefully set her on the deck and got up himself. "this is my ship, you may follow me to my quarters or stand here. Either way I must go find the letter to fill myself in." He walked off to his quarters. on his desk where piles of papers. He shuffled threw a stack of letters until he found a letter from a king somewhere. he read this letter again. It basically said, My daughter is coming to see you. I have arranged for you two to get married... yuckidy yuckidy. Have fun with that... Signed your king. Edward made a face of disapproval. He didn't mind being nice to the girl while he was drunk. But to marry her while he was sober... "Oh joy.." He muttered under his breath.

Magical Cleric

User Image
                              [ Avisu Noxx I s h i ]

ѕeeee, I told you so!,

↙↙↗↗
                                Avisu let out a squeak as she was picked up and set down on the boat, she was a tad bit sad that he didn't remember but, at least she didn't have to explain things to him. The small girl waited on the deck looking around nervously she really did just want to go lock herself up in her room like she always did. You see she was always alone, her mother was dead and her father was never home, she knew she was a disappointment to her father because even when he did come to the castle he never saw her and if he did he would always glare at her....maybe it was because she wasn't a boy so she couldn't rule but, anyways she was used to being alone and having no company. The princess whispered softly to herself "Mommy I wanna go home now.........please come back" she sighed pulling some white hair out of her face then hugged herself looking at the floor and occasionally jumping at loud noises, she was scared of loud noises since when she was little on the day her mother was killed a guy broke in trying to kidnap her and her mother but, of course her mother fought back and got killed but, the guy and her mother were making loud noises so because of that every time she hears a loud noise she thought it was the guy coming back for her. Avisu wondered if that was also why father hated her but, oh well she could care less about him but, no that was a lie too because deep down she wanted to be noticed and loved she wanted to be accepted!

σ¢αтισи; On the pirate ship
              ι αм ωιтн; Nobody
      тнσυgнтѕ; Save me!

User Image

Ghost Supporter

( Edward ) ROSS HOWELL !

User Image
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Edward sighed reading the letter for a third time trying to find a loop hole. there was none. He would just have to marry the girl and get over it. He looked down at the floor deciding weather to send her home with a note saying he refused or if he would spend some time with her. He figured he would at least try to be nice and get to know her before sending her away. He wasn't going to be rude to her, mostly because she seemed genuinely scared of the world. He felt that he might be able to help he. He stiffened up at the idea of talking to her again. He didn't want to saw anything wrong to her. So he walked back to the deck nervous as hell. But as soon as he saw her he loosened up. She looked like a scared little rabbit. like she only wished to go home, back to her normal routine. He pitted her a little. No pity wasn't the word for it. He understood her pain and honestly wanted to help her. He walked up to the girl had put his hand on her shoulder. Sweetly he smiled at her as if that was all he needed to say. He then pulled her into a hug. He held the girl softly, trying to make her feel better. "It'll be okay you'll see"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff