Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryouka Rei
Jnco Assasin
looks at her surprised and takes her helping hand then stops clenching his head grunting and slowly turns back into the silent man that first entered

She looks at him with a smile
Surprised I spared your life? It's not in my nature to take lives...you shouldn't let yourself fooled by appearences..
smiles and looks in her eyesYes i am surprised but why?
Jnco Assasin
smiles and looks in her eyes Yes i am surprised but why?

Why.... I don't take lives? I don't know.. call me kind-hearted if you want. I fight to defend myself, and I fight to defend others... that's all... I don't enjoy taking lives, I don't believe I am worthy of deciding when a life needs to be taken...only Gods can decide that
Ryouka Rei
Jnco Assasin
smiles and looks in her eyes Yes i am surprised but why?

Why.... I don't take lives? I don't know.. call me kind-hearted if you want. I fight to defend myself, and I fight to defend others... that's all... I don't enjoy taking lives, I don't believe I am worthy of deciding when a life needs to be taken...only Gods can decide that
smiles Yes i guess your right
((I have returned from star buck's and am super hyper let's continue our fight from where we left off.))

*He float's slowly downward to the ground landing upon his feet gently. As soon as his feet touch the ground he kick's off fliping directly behind Ryouka. He lean's downward his right becomes engulfed in black flames as he kick's off performing an uppercut like motion up her back.*
" Shoryuken!!"
( Shoryuken- a upper cut like attack that cover's the user's fist with flame. It's extremely fast and extremely powerful but leaves the user open to attack for about a secound after ward.))
turns around and limps his way out kind of hoping to see her again
Hikage Yotaka
((I have returned from star buck's and am super hyper let's continue our fight from where we left off.))

*He float's slowly downward to the ground landing upon his feet gently. As soon as his feet touch the ground he kick's off fliping directly behind Ryouka. He lean's downward his right becomes engulfed in black flames as he kick's off performing an uppercut like motion up her back.*
" Shoryuken!!"
( Shoryuken- a upper cut like attack that cover's the user's fist with flame. It's extremely fast and extremely powerful but leaves the user open to attack for about a secound after ward.))

((great..from one fight to the other blaugh ))

Stone skin a shield of earth is creating around Ryouka, protecting her from the attack. The wall is not that strong, it will break when hit, but it's good enough to buy her time to spin around and face him while keeping her guard up
"You shouldn't guard against my attack's so much...it will be your downfall."* Hikage jump's upward so that his waist is level with her as he throw's a kick to the right side of her face with his right leg. At the very same moment he is cuping his hand's together a black surges of electricty tripple down his body gathering in between his palm creating a ball of black colored khi.*
" Hadouken!!"
*Hikage releases the energy directed at Ryouka's chest almost nearly point blank range.*

(Hadouken- Is like a fireball attack it's energy is composed of khi or also known as ki too. This attack explodes on impact and will cover the person it hit in flames.))
She sees him bring his hands together and she assumes he will use an energy attack...most probably fire, since that is the one thing that can really hurt her badly
Fire Shield Shimmering ice crystals coalesce around Ryouka, protecting her fire attacks. The shield will stop any fire attack, for now...but the kick? she was concentrating on the energy attack so she tries to shelter her face with her arms to prevent his kick from hitting her face
Ryouka Rei
She sees him bring his hands together and she assumes he will use an energy attack...most probably fire, since that is the one thing that can really hurt her badly
Fire Shield Shimmering ice crystals coalesce around Ryouka, protecting her fire attacks. The shield will stop any fire attack, for now...but the kick? she was concentrating on the energy attack so she tries to shelter her face with her arms to prevent his kick from hitting her face

*The hadouken explodes upon the shield of ice as Hikage's kick comes around on her right slamming into the right side of her face sending her hurtling toward the left skidding across the floor. Hikage await's for her to stop and land's gently on the floor as he cup's his hand preparring for his secound most powerful attack at the moment.*
" Game over...."
*Hikage snicker's as his body explodes with black colored khi. Surges of dark colored electricty moves down his arm's focusing at one point. His cuped hand's fill with energy as he dig's down deep into the ground a loud crack is heard much like the sound of thunder just as he realses the energy within his palm's sending a huge beam of khi in the direction of Ryouka.*
" Shin...Ku...Hadou...Ken!!" scream

((ShinKu Hadou Ken- Is an energy beam like attack that is devasting if it hit's directly pounding on the enemy for about 20 secound's until it finnaly subsides..this leaves the user vunerable for 5 secound's afterward. The beam is about 8ft in length and 8ft in width.))
Hikage Yotaka

*The hadouken explodes upon the shield of ice as Hikage's kick comes around on her right slamming into the right side of her face sending her hurtling toward the left skidding across the floor. Hikage await's for her to stop and land's gently on the floor as he cup's his hand preparring for his secound most powerful attack at the moment.*
" Game over...."
*Hikage snicker's as his body explodes with black colored khi. Surges of dark colored electricty moves down his arm's focusing at one point. His cuped hand's fill with energy as he dig's down deep into the ground a loud crack is heard much like the sound of thunder just as he realses the energy within his palm's sending a huge beam of khi in the direction of Ryouka.*
" Shin...Ku...Hadou...Ken!!" scream

((ShinKu Hadou Ken- Is an energy beam like attack that is devasting if it hit's directly pounding on the enemy for about 20 secound's until it finnaly subsides..this leaves the user vunerable for 5 secound's afterward. The beam is about 8ft in length and 8ft in width.))

She hit the ground hard and skid across the floor. Now sprawled out on the floor, she rolls over to her stomach, and bent her arms in an attempt to get back on her feet, in a push-up. Her blue eyes flickered quickly seeing he's already using another energy attack
Howling black winds of magic pick her up from the floor, her body aching somewhat from his kick, while her scarf lashes out attempting to wrap around his extended arms. It spreads all around and advances towards him, creating a wall between Ryouka and Hikage, so that if the energy is released, the scarf will be the first obstacle to be passed
It's not over...yet.. Ryouka whispers between her breaths, while surrounded by dark mist, getting ready to teleport
You are indeed powerful, Hikage her voice echoes, while she disappears in a burst of dark mist, teleporting herself back to her home
*Silver sleep's within this intombed arena...quiet as he regenerates from his wound's.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff