Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join My Roleplaying clan called the Blood tempted clan and then we shall get more and more power and destroy anyone who challanges us you wish to have power then join me and the clan!
You must send me a PM intitled Joining
If you have any questions PM me with it intitled Questions if not you will be ignored and if you reply on this fourm then you will be ignored unless i find it inportaint.
Note: There are ranks but you must post more to get a beter rank....
Note:you must go at least once every day or your deleted
This clan has alot of strong ranks you want one come quickly
Haki_River
Join My Roleplaying clan called the Blood tempted clan and then we shall get more and more power and destroy anyone who challanges us you wish to have power then join me and the clan!
If you have any questions PM me with it intitled Questions if not you will be ignored and if you reply on this fourm then you will be ignored unless i find it inportaint.
Haki_River
Haki_River
Haki_River

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas